Please keep me in your prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Kclark, Nov 12, 2015.

  1. Kclark

    Kclark Principalities

    Thank you all! I always thought I was the strong one.... but I'm wearing out quickly, I can't say how much your prayers mean to me during this time!
     
  2. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Prayers ,, and I have asked my little Therese to stand by your side..
     
  3. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Remembering you at mass in the hospital tomorrow.

    The last two times I was at mass different women have stopped at bus stops to give me a lift. Today after noon day mass at St Patricks in was my cousins wife Kate, a Social Worker. Her husband is currently dying of cancer which has gone to the bone. We talked about death and coming to terms with in Faith and I mentioned taking him to Medugorje or Lourdes to beg for a miracle (I very much believe in miracles) But no she had already usggested this to him and he does not believe in miracles one little bit.

    Sigh.

    But you K do believe in miracles and because you believe in miracles you make them possible. Let's pray for such a miracle.:)

    No lets pray for a whole shower of miracles.:D:D
     
  4. Jackie

    Jackie Archangels

    Prayers....
     

Share This Page