There is more to the story, several attendees of the night club are now claiming there were multiple shooters. Unless this guy was possessed he could not have handled guns the way he did, automatic rifle under one arm, pistol in the other. He was far to accurate. (Watch the first two initial interviews) This reminds me of the terrorist shooting in France. When it happened the band was playing a song called "kiss the devil". 89 people were killed. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ert-just-moments-89-murdered-ISIS-gunmen.html As Catholics we know that homosexuality is of concupiscence often times and is not evil, but the acts of homosexuality are and open the door to the opponent. God Have Mercy on us all. Ave Maria!
I thought it was strange myself that one person could do so much killing. They say there reports soemone outside held the door closed? I wonder if we will ever know the truth?
It's evil on the loose in and of itself, no need to dream up further conspiracy theories. Megyn Kelly interviewed the guy (on Sunday night, before the guy had even slept) and he said he held the door shut as people banged on it to get out. He said he did it because there were a dozen or more people in the alley way around him trying to work their way through a fence to escape and he was worried that the shooter was coming after them, some of those he was trying to protect were injured. In a crass display of her insensitivity to what had happened, she asked him (paraphrasing) "aren't you worried that you were holding the door shut keeping in people who were trying to escape and wound up dead" . . . prompting him to explain why he did that
I find it hard to believe 1 person could kill all those people as well. I doubt we will ever know. I generally like Megyn Kelly, but she was in-sensitive there. I also saw Scott Pelley of NBC news interview a survivor. Him and his friend made a run for it and he got out. He got a text from his friend saying he had been shot and was going into shock and asked him for help. Pelley asked him twice...and there was nothing you could do for him? I couldn't believe he was making the guy feel so guilty for not running back in to help his friend. He was really crying by the end of it and I felt terrible for him.
That sounds very weird to me. If someone supposedly held the door shut. Surely they knew a gun would shoot straight through the door and kill or maim them as well. That sounds very fishy to me.
For the last few years, I've been inspired to pray for those who will die throughout the year by violence without the opportunity to prepare their souls. It gives me comfort that I have done that when these atrocities occur.
when panic ensues, you may do things you can't believe you did. It's survival mode....I wasn't there. I really can't pass judgement but I thought Kelly was insensitive on air to this man who hadn't really processed the event yet.... I have done things in emergencies I am unable to explain.....and adverse to what should have been done.....In a situation where people are dying and bleeding in front of you and you are next, who knows how you will react/
This is another tragedy that occurred in Orlando, I can't even imagine what this family is going through right now. Please pray for them! http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sh...sney-hotel/ar-AAh40fF?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=UE07DHP
I've been inspired to pray for all who will die each day too and have been including in my morning offering all who will die this day, especially those unprepared for their death, that God in His mercy will save them from eternal damnation.
I don't know if it is just me, but it does not feel like my country just experienced a horrific terrorist attack. Maybe it is all the rainbow flags instead of the US flag...maybe it is the politicians talking about the 2nd amendment instead of radical Islamic terrorists...maybe it is because there will be no response from the u.s...or maybe I have not watched enough news coverage of it. I don't know what it is but it does not feel like my country just got attacked. We ware so divided right now...
I agree. I've been thinking how different is the response of Paris to what we are seeing here. It feels to me like people think this is some kind of reality show.
I think the fact that the politicians are trying to use this event to their gain is causing a lot of what we see and feel. They are creating division as opposed to unity (so what else is new). When I read Charlie Johnston's blog I couldn't believe that there were people who called this guy in and yet here we are. He was on the FBI's watch list, geez. All of us should be pointing fingers at our government for failing us, they did fail us on this one.
I had the exact same reaction. Outside of the people in Orlando, who really feel gut punched by this and came out and had candlelight ceremonies and such, the rest of the country is looking at this in political terms to further their agendas. I also was very concerned about a certain ambivalence that I felt to it. I felt horror Sunday as I read the unfolding news, but by the end of day I had a "these things must come" feeling. I'm not certain, but I think it's because I have been prepared or led by the Holy Spirit that these things are going to happen, and I've been surprised that more attacks have not happened in the U.S. by now. I have a feeling that we're going to see a lot more attacks occur, in churches, schools, public areas. So mabye when it did happen, I thought "well here we go". Has anyone else felt this?
Gang, Orlando is just another "SIGN" of The Storm! I know this is a religious site but we are in perilous times .... everywhere! The "News" is nothing but a compendium of the horrific. Our Christian Comrades in the Middle East are being slaughtered and driven from their homes ... homes of almost 2000 years. Islam is not the only enemy we face. In The West Christians are being mocked, slandered, legislated against and jailed for their Pro-Life/Family beliefs. ....... in the most godless liberal areas of the US/EU we Christians are being muzzled and driven "underground" ......... the next step is Extermination!! God gave us our Natural Law Rights and that includes Self-Defense! We may end up being martyred .... but if that's the case ...... make sure the Bad Guys know it was a helluva fight!! "In defense of self-defense" - Judge Andrew P. Napolitano http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/15/in-defense-of-the-second-amendment/ The Judge also made this speech that I may have posted before? His comments at the end are pretty sobering! "The Natural Law as a Restraint Against Tyranny" GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
Amen, brother. I've said it many times before, but for those who feel led to do so and are not doing it out of fear, but rather out of a desire to protect your family and friends, please get your concealed carry and do so. I keep my 9mm and 3 full clips with me wherever I go, as does my wife. I pray it is never needed, but, God forbid, if the evil breaks out in our vicinity we will be able to defend those around us. For those who have been blinded by the lies the liberals have been trying to shove down our throats for years, and to back up what Judge Napolitano so eloquently argued against in the article and video Crewdog posted, I'll tell you what our local sheriff told us when we picked up our concealed carry licenses in late 2014 . . . "thank you, we generally show up to clean up the mess and need more good citizens like you on the scene who may be able to stop it"
Things are really increasing around the world. Now a British MP who was shot earlier today has died: http://www.independent.ie/world-new...llegedly-screamed-britain-first-34807349.html
I hadn't seen this before, although it's a story from last night. How on earth could this happen? Wife of Omar Mateen 'no longer here,' not in area, Mateen's father says in Fort Pierce; deputies visit house At a Fort Pierce home where members of the Mateen family were believed to have gathered inside, Seddique Mateen — father of the Orlando massacre shooter Omar Mateen — said Wednesday morning that Omar's wife Noor Salman was "no longer here" and that she was no longer in the area. He would not say where she had gone. Reporters were outside the house again Wednesday after also gathering there Tuesday. At about noon, St. Lucie County sheriff's deputies arrived, went into the house for a few minutes, then left. The deputies who came and went did not comment. Seddique Mateen, who also has been giving media interviews from his Port St. Lucie home, asked reporters to leave the Fort Pierce house and said Noor Mateen was not inside. He alluded to other family members being there, but didn't say who was inside. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl...ter-fort-pierce-wednesday-20160615-story.html
The below cartoon sums up Obama's and The godless Left's stance on Islamic Terrorism .... it's not Islam but something/anything else! ... I'm more convinced than ever that Islam = Satanic and the USA/EU Left has allied themselves with Islam/satan ... is there any other reasonable explanation!!?? https://grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/obamas-leftist-lens-new-cartoon/ GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
Yes , no one metions this, but it was indeed my first thought, 'My goodness straight to hell!' Of course you dare not mention this in public anymore, they would burn you at the stake.
For those who were not killed instantly they had at least a moment of grace to turn to God. What a sad way to die - in fear of man. But God is love so let us pray that like the good thief some of these people turned to the Lord in their moment of agony awaiting execution by a Muslim extremist.