On suicide watch - let's storm heaven!

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Blizzard, Apr 18, 2018.

  1. Blizzard

    Blizzard thy kingdom come

    Fatima likes this.
  2. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    Blizzard, I am familiar with this site. I will definitely be praying for Jimmy's daughter and his family.
     
    dcana and Blizzard like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I will as well
    Jimmy and family have been through so much
    Rosary tonight for their intentions
     
    Blizzard likes this.
  4. Rain

    Rain Powers

    Prayer sent.
     
    Blizzard likes this.
  5. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    Praying.
     
  6. Mario

    Mario Powers

    As am I. As will I in the next week especially!

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
  7. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers and masses. A reminder to me how small any little trouble I may have really is.
     
    AED likes this.
  8. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    My Lord, do your will... My prayers go out to you. Place this young lady in your care.
     
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  9. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Prayers going up for Jimmy and his family.
     
    heyshepard likes this.
  10. padraig

    padraig Powers

    More prayers through the night.
     
  11. Blizzard

    Blizzard thy kingdom come

Share This Page