I can't believe it, I was lucky to be there last October with my family, at the time I felt this is the last time I will see Paris as it was. I had a sense the whole time that there were big changes a foot. I pray that will finally wake many sleeping Catholics up.
Yes, Beth, let's hope that Notre Dame won't be turned into a multi-culti centre where Catholic Mass will be permitted on rare occasions. One news report said that some of the treasures would likely be transferred to the Louvre for safekeeping. I wonder will they ever be returned to the care of the Catholic Church. Every TV channel is pushing the "accident" message. They seem to be very anxious to disconnect the burning of Notre Dame from the current trend in France of vandalising Catholic churches. If Notre Dame were a TV news studio and the fire had happened after a succession of attacks on TV stations, I wonder would they be so quick to buy the accident line. Someone posted a copy of Christopher Hale's tweet. Isn't Christopher Hale connected to Catholics United for the Common Good - the Catholic Spring outfit that Soros was funding? I'm sure Mr. Hale has many well-connected Jesuit friends.
Yes I saw 2 news reports, both on Fox, where the hosts were shushing the speakers up. They didn't want people to possibly connect the ongoing church fires with this one for some reason. Very odd and creepy if you ask me. No one should jump to conclusion until facts are in. However, what are facts now. Hard to discern fact from fiction today so I doubt we will know the truth of it.
Apparently one of the new news directors at Fox is a Muslim: https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...ut-pirro-you-have-muslims-working-at-the-same Muslim Fox News producer calls out Pirro: 'You have Muslims working at the same network you do' By Avery AnapolMarch 11, 2019 - 08:26 AM EDT 13,598 A Muslim Fox News producer added her voice to those criticizing Fox News host Jeanine Pirro for her comments on Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-Minn.) hijab. “@JudgeJeanine can you stop spreading this false narrative that somehow Muslims hate America or women who wear a hijab aren’t American enough?” wrote Hufsa Kamal Khan on Twitter. “You have Muslims working at the same network you do, including myself," she added. "K thx.” Kamal Khan identifies herself online as an associate producer on Fox News’s “Special Report with Bret Baier.” Pirro sparked backlash after her Saturday night remarks questioning whether Omar’s hijab means she is loyal to Islamic law over the U.S. Constitution. “Omar wears a hijab, which, according to the Quran 33:59, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested,” Pirro said Saturday. “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?" Pirro’s comments came in response to uproar over Omar’s comments criticizing Israel, which critics in both parties have alleged push anti-Semitic tropes. The network condemned Pirro’s remarks in a statement late Sunday, saying they have “addressed the matter” with Pirro. “We strongly condemn Jeanine Pirro’s comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar,” the network said. “They do not reflect those of the network and we have addressed the matter with her directly.” Pirro also issued a statement to clarify her remarks and say she invites Omar to come on her show “any time.” “I’ve seen a lot of comments about my opening statement from Saturday night’s show and I did not call Rep. Omar un-American,” she said. “My intention was to ask a question and start a debate, but of course because one is Muslim does not mean you don’t support the Constitution.” “I invite Rep. Omar to come on my show any time to discuss all of the important issues facing America today.”
There's so much manipulation of the news these days that it seems the only time they aren't lying is when their lips stop moving. That said, I would want more evidence than that video that the fire was started deliberately. That man wasn't skulking and the tower where he was walking isn't near where the roof was on fire. Also, I'm sure that any arsonist would have made his escape long before the fire had reached the stage shown in the video.
It looked to me like a priest or deacon or server in a liturgical robe. He seemed to be high up on the Cathedral after the fire had already begun. I had read reports that a heroic effort was made to safe the crown of thorns and that at least one of the thorns was kept in the Spire of the Cathedral. Perhaps this is what we are seeing in that video. I think the more suspicious video is the one I posted a few pages back where men are seen pacing back and forth above the exact spot the fire began. In that video we also see two distinct bright flashes as these men do something on the roof, flashes that have yet to be explained.
Ever since the Reign of Terror all Catholic churches (not sure about protestant ones) are owned by the State. It was part of the Freemasons' attempt to wipe out Christianity from France. So they will probably try to put their fingerprints on the blueprints.
Yes, there was something on the news about some precious items being kept near the roof. I thought they said that there was a vault just under the roof but I could be mistaken about that. What the man was wearing didn't appear to me to be liturgical clothing. I thought it might be some kind of protective gear - perhaps fire-proof overalls. The video you posted was more convincing but is there anything to prove that it was taken on the day of the fire? If it was taken on the day of the fire, did it record the time the man or men were on the roof? There was at least one man in that video, and there was a flash, but they could have been security men and the flash could have been related to some tool they were using, or it could have come from the sun reflecting off a watch or some other piece of metal being worn or carried by the man - maybe a hammer or trowel.
I agree. There is so much made up news and conjecture that it is hard to know what is true. I am sure the "powers that be" love that we can't discern fact from fiction. A priest sounds a plausible reason in the video. It could be connected to all the recent fires at churches and it might not. I think it is extremely odd though that the Fox newscasters won't let people even finish their sentences. Doesn't seem honest to me but most msm is just a side show and not real news so.... If it is Islam related, just tell the truth. If it is a right wing nut job, tell the truth. If it was a true accident, tell the truth....etc. Give facts . The citizenry across the world are not stupid. We do not need to be "lead" in how to think. Just the facts ma'm as a television show once quoted.
Perhaps it would be in the best interest of Notre Dame to decline money from such a questionable source.
That might be best, but I doubt that they will turn down any donation. I also fear these donors will want to dictate where and how the money is spent. Given the current state of our culture in the church today, combined with a secular government, they may opt for a politically correct renovation. The French government controls this Cathedral to a large extent...and they do not represent orthodox catholic values. That’s a real problem....
Well that’s scary...Christopher Hales connection to Soros and the Catholic Spring. That gang was all on board with Hillary Clinton. I’m betting they are still working on this project! And most Catholics have no idea this is operational.
Of course Hales denied that he was involved in any Catholic Spring. https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/...g-groups-undermine-the-catholic-bishops-34330 Here's what Hales say about John Podesta: "I know John Podesta. He’s a good man, he’s a good Catholic, he practises the faith seriously." https://catholicherald.co.uk/news/2...o-divide-the-church-says-head-of-organisation Hales was with Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good. Another group was Catholics United which merged with Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good. There is (or was - it may have been removed) a video on youtube of a CNN interview with James Salt of Catholics United in the run-up to the 2013 Papal Conclave. James Salt said that Argentinian Cardinal Bergoglio would make a great Pope. He also gave a pre-Conclave interview to the LA Times in which he sang the praises of Cardinal Bergoglio. Do you remember Bishops saying how surprised they were that "the Holy Spirit" had selected a complete unknown to be Pope? Maybe James Salt had the Holy Spirit on speed dial. . If memory serves me, there were reports about Catholics United actively promoting Obamacare. They lobbied Bishops and other, more orthodox, Catholic organisations and held demonstrations. I'm pretty sure they also organised petititions signed by one or two Jesuits who wouldn't have been household names back then . Archbishop Chaput came in for particular attention from them. That might explain why Archbishop Chaput was specifically referred to as being too conservative (or did he say right wing?) by the newly-elected Pope Francis in his conversation with Archbishop Vigano. Podesta, of course, was a member of the faculty at (Jesuit) Georgetown University as is Fr. James Martin. And Podesta was chosen to open the question and answer session when Georgetown was chosen as the venue for a representative of the Vatican to present Amoris Laetitia. My memory could be faulty, but I think that Vatican representative may have been Cardinal Maradiaga. Cardinal Maradiaga also got a mention in the Catholic Spring revelations: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/b...george-soros-paid-to-influence-bishops-during The "Spring" appears to have given way to a "Summer". Here's a report of a forum at Villanova University where you will see a lot of familiar names who, of course, would never dream of attempting to support any kind of divisiveness or heterodoxy in Christ's Church - all of them, like Hillary Clinton's running mate, quintessential "Pope Francis Catholics": http://catholicphilly.com/2018/04/n...-first-5-years-ponders-his-vision-for-church/ Villanova, of course, is the place where their honoured guest, then-Cardinal McCarrick waxed lyrical about how Pope Francis would change the Church in five years (he had done the math on how many bishops were reaching retirement age to be replaced by his friend Pope Francis). Those were the days when well connected Catholics treated McCarrick as some kind of prophet while the dogs in the street barked about his sexual predations. Do you think that any of them will see the burning of Notre Dame as a sign of Heaven's displeasure at what the "Spirit of Vatican 11" has done to what once was Christendom? I doubt it. I reckon there are a fair few fiddle players among them.
That's interesting. I think highly of Jahenny but wasn't aware of this quote. Is there a reliable source?
Her prophecies are online. Easy to find. It's almost like a long pdf, starting with her life and sufferings, and then her prophecies. If you have time, you can find it. I would look myself but am involved in home projects for a few days.
I’ve read it before online...maybe mystics of the church. It was texted to me by a friend...I think that is where she quoted it from Frank.
Dolours, your post here is probably one of THE MOST IMPORTANT POST in this forum! Almost no..or very little attention is given to these players and subject! These players are working covertly to undermine our faith and restructure the Catholic Church as we know it. They have been working behind the scenes in elections, campaigns forwarding liberal democrats and the election of Pope Francis. They were preparing the way for Hillary Clinton to assume office as president and were in collusion with the Vatican and their minions to institute climate change policies and liberal immigration / no border reforms. The election of President Trump surprised them all and was a major temporary setback. But it was only a setback. You can bet everything that they are working feverishly trying to help /aid the next democratic candidate in the next election in the USA. They are all about the new world order. The Vatican has been bringing in Soros funded international groups to conferences routinely. Elizabeth Yore via the Fatima Center has done a fantastic job at exposing the Vatican’s connection to the Soros funded , Vatican supported groups. They are gaining ground and will be a major influence on the world stage and influence in the Catholic Church. This isn’t just a concern, it’s a major concern. Mostly because they have gone virtually unnoticed by the average catholic pew sitter. We need credible, high profile, respected catholic journalist to expose this threat to our faith and our elections. This gang is going to continue to try to undermine president trump in the next election. It’s no secret that the catholic hierarchy is stacked with these liberal democratic leaning clerics who will cooperate to thwart conservatives. If we can pull off re-electing trump, we will only set back their time table....but not their agenda. The combination of these two forces is dangerous beyond belief. I have ...in my opinion....no doubt that the church hierarchy, with some exceptions, will work with Soros style forces to control the outcome of elections in America. If we go down because of this team, so does every other nation that hasn’t already surcumbed. They need exposed...and they need exposed now! Only lay Catholics can do this. Those with that ability need to...and fast! Pope Francis, imho, seems all onboard with this gang. They needed just this kind of pope to control our church.....and they have it. McCarrick has been sidelined, but there are plenty more of his ilk to take his place. They get another political victory in our government, it’s game over. Podesta/ Clinton....this team was as dangerous as it gets. Clinton May be out, but not Podesta! He is outright evil! Bernie Sanders was one of the Vatican invited speakers at their conferences.... This is the globalist styled candidate that will be supported by the Vatican...because he is a major pro abortion candidate as are the other democrats, They will need to be covert in their support...unless they have manage to convince the masses in the church that climate change is a greater threat than murdering unborn babie. If the later is the case, it will be a full court press on climate change and they will actively support the leftist democrats outright....with the full Support of the leftist cleregy in power now. Elizabeth Yore:
I can't quite believe it. People on the forum were commenting that they hoped the French Government would not make a mess of the restoration of Notre Dame. I smiled at the idea for, after all it is a World Heritage Site. Perhaps the greatest such treasure in the country. I thought to myself, 'They would never'..and laughed. But how wrong I was. Apparently they are putting the design of the spire out to a global competition and folks can come up with any idea they like. (Perhaps a Disney style slide...?) https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47959313 I am more concerned because there has been a trend of placing extreme Masonic style spires over such buildings. We have one in Belfast, clearly Masonic over the Anglican St Ann's Cathedral (the Masons here pretty well run the city). Apart from anything it is just in horrendous taste.