New Diabolical Assault Imminent

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by Julia, Nov 25, 2017.

  1. Booklady

    Booklady Powers

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2011
    Messages:
    1,811
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Florida
    I can verify that here in Florida during Hurricane Irma, the Ham radio operators did us a great service,particularly in places like the Florida Keys, which were without cell power for several weeks, as today so few people have land lines. During emergencies, like hurricanes, I was told that we do not need a Ham Operator license of we want to use a small hand held Ham device. I was thinking of getting two of these so that if my son is separated from us, I could still contact him.
     
    Mary's child, gracia and Carol55 like this.
  2. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2016
    Messages:
    6,751
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Long Island, New York
    Booklady, This sounds like a great idea, possible Christmas gifts.
     

Share This Page