NEW AKITA MESSAGE

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Fatima, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I'm telling him we have the same mother...... so be nice to me :LOL:

Julia, djmoforegon, lynnfiat and 5 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

:p

Julia and Mary's child like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

(y):D:cool::):ROFLMAO:

Julia likes this.
  4. An update from Sr. Agnes: “I felt the time is near.”

http://wqphradio.org/2019/11/11/an-...2cClADwaBeCnUXR-FHsF90Ik7Bp7zJ1kfTjwihUwk48HA

Our source for the new message from Sr. Agnes has come back in contact with us and relayed with great urgency a part of the new message, which our source omitted accidentally out of haste. The courier received new permission from Sr. Agnes to communicate this omitted detail.

We have included again the Japanese of the message, with only some identifying information removed. The new message follows…

Courier’s message:
    The other day, I just sent you a correction email regarding Sister Agnes Sasagawa. Let me write something important else.

On October 6th, after an angel appeared to Sister Agnes, Sr. Agnes said to Sister M.”I felt the time is near.”

I got a new permission of Sr. M via Mrs. S to write it.

This “I feel the time is near.” means the time of the message of Our Lady of Akita which was given to Sr. Agnes. I think it will be easy to understand to write the message.

5. Immaculata

Immaculata Principalities

Hi Everyone, I have not been on this site much at all the past year. What a year it has been ! I just read some posts on this forum and then checked Pope Francis twitter to see this - https://twitter.com/Pontifex/status/1197449216706121728

"When Christians and Buddhists have the opportunity to appreciate and esteem one another, in spite of our differences, we offer the world a word of hope that can encourage and support those who are wounded by division." I am shocked that so many Catholics are fooled by this nonsense and refuse to see the wrong in making all religions equal. How can so many betray Jesus.
    When I hear of Gods impending punishment, part of me is glad but then another part of me thinks, please God give me more time to do any penance I need to do, and give me more time to see more of my family and friends return to God. If there is a chastisement soon, I hope they turn to him in that moment.

Julia, djmoforegon, Suzanne and 5 others like this.
  6. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Amen!

Julia and Beth B like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

My prayer too.

Julia likes this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Everyone listen to the podcast posted on this thread earlier I think. If not this thread then one of the same subject matter posted yesterday or today. Its Fr Heilman and Bree Dail and Doug Barry. It is SO worth listening to. It concerns all of this. Bree Dail is a devout Catholic journalist and very connected to reliable sources.

9. AED

AED Powers

It is on the thread called Warnings from Heaven.

Beth B and Byron like this.
  10. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Well Joan you inspired me so I bit the bullet and announced the latest message of akita on my familys group chat I await the jokes and fun poking but hey ho when you stand firm in Christ you Stand Firm ;):D:love::love:

Julia, Beth B, Sam and 3 others like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Whether they know it or not you are doing them a great favor.

Julia, Beth B and Joan J like this.
  12. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Two great videos on Akita. One was posted on the Akita pilgrim thread. Really worth watching imo.

Excerpt

Sister how many rosaries do you pray daily?

Sister Agnes’ answer:

Not enough.

Jo M, AED and SgCatholic like this.
  13. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Thanks. I'll go looking for it.

Meanwhile, I recommend these two talks by Fr. Elias Mary (a priest with the Franciscans of the Immaculate). Padraig posted on another thread a video of Fr. Elias Mary's reflections on a pilgrimate to Akita.

In these two videos he talks about the links between Our Lady's apparitions at Fatima, Amsterdam and Akita. The first video will be of particular interest to everyone who would like to see an end to Communion in the hand. In the second video, very unusually for a priest, he expresses a wish that Russia be consecrated exactly as Our Lady requested. He is also discusses the role of Our Lady as Mediatrix of all Graces and his wish that the Church would formally declare that fifth Marian dogma.

Beth B, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  14. Blizzard

Amazing. We posted these videos practically at the same time.

They’re excellent!

Great minds think alike
    (Though fools seldom differ)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    Julia, Beth B and AED like this.
  15. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

At least it won't be completely foreign when things happen.

AED likes this.
  16. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Indeed. I thought for a second that my post had been duplicated and was about to delete it when I realised that the first post was yours.

There is a difference, however, because you posted the video of Fr. Elias Mary's reflections on his pilgrimage to Akita. I didn't include that video in my post because Padraig had posted it on another thread.

Fr. Elias Mary's talk "Our Lady of Akita, Fatima, Amsterdam" is split into two videos. You posted Part 1. Part 2 is the second video in my post.

I hope that makes sense.

And yes, they are excellent and Father included some information about Akita that was new to me.

Fr. Heilman's Podcast that AED recommended is really worth listening to. Here's a link to it:
    https://www.podbean.com/media/share...share_ep&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=au_share

Blizzard and AED like this.
  17. Blizzard

All good points.

18. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Something is in the wind!

I took my mom to a local NO mass this morning, but here is today’s TLM gospel:

C
    ontinuation ☩ of the Holy Gospel according to Matthew
    R. Glory be to Thee, O Lord.
    Matt. 24:15-35
    At that time, Jesus said to His disciples: When you see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place - let him who reads understand - then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything from his house; and let him who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. But woe to those who are with child, or have infants at the breast in those days! But pray that your flight may not be in the winter, or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, nor will be. And unless those days had been shortened, no living creature would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. Then if anyone say to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will arise, and will show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told it to you beforehand. If therefore they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the desert,’ do not go forth; ‘Behold, He is in the inner chambers,’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes forth from the east and shines even to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Wherever the body is, there will the eagles be gathered together. But immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven will be shaken. And then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven; and then will all tribes of the earth mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with great power and majesty. And He will send forth His angels with a trumpet and a great sound, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. Now from the fig tree learn this parable. When its branch is now tender, and the leaves break forth, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, know that it is near, even at the door. Amen I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things have been accomplished. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

Heidi, Byron, HeavenlyHosts and 5 others like this.
  19. Lumena

Lumena Guest

Yes , I was struck by this too, at Latin Mass. It is the last Sunday of Pentecost in the Trad calendar. Chilling.

Xavier, AED, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  20. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

If I could share my priest's homily today, I would. It was quite remarkable. I don't know yet if it has been posted to the parish website.

It directly addressed all the crap we see around us and why Christ is far greater and Sovereign, is fully over it all. I am very inclined to share it with my sisters & Dad.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    Xavier, AED, Mary's child and 3 others like this.