Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by KyleHancock, May 18, 2021.

1. AED

AED Powers

I have wondered such things....I feel like Young Goodman Brown in Hawthorne's short story. He was convinced he saw the whole town of Salem at a witches' sabbath. He woke up in the damp woods at dawn and was never sure but afterward upon returning to "normal" Salem with all the "normal" people---the pastor, the catechism teacher...even his own wife...he could never afterward trust them. Even though he was never sure if it was a dream or real. That's what all these conspiracies and hidden information and dark revelations feel like.

2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Great article . Thank you, Sam.

Sam likes this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I must admit that I feel as though the whole town of Salem WAS at the witches’ sabbath. That town makes money from the history of witches there. Maybe I’m generalizing too much. But you are right: it’s very murky.

Michael Pio, AED and Sam like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Salem has a dark history and a very bad vibe. No question.

Michael Pio, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. andree

andree Powers

6. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

Does this question of the demonic origin of these abductions have anything to do with the victims' spiritual lives? because in the case of demonic possessions according to the reports of Father Gabriele Amorth, the victim often opens doors for this through involvement with the occult and spiritualism.

Mary's child, Julia, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Many of those who experienced contact were into new age things from what I have read or spiritually compromised. In one case according to Fr Wolfe FSSP a friend advised this person to demand they leave in the Name of Jesus. After months of these "visitations" the person--not a believer---d3manded they leave in the Name of Jesus Christ and they did!!!

Mary's child, Julia, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I just recently read this, that the ones who have experienced the abductions were involved in New Age, etc. So I am confirming it for you. And some of them actually requested the visitation!

Luan Ribeiro, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  9. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

I hope it's not Captain Kirk because he's handsome and I'm married. :whistle: And we're both from Iowa. :D

Attached Files:

Ananchal and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

My sister is terribly afraid of abductions, and doesn't like being "out in the country" at night -- even driving through.

In 1990, she and I were on such a (paved) road. She was driving. I suddenly noticed a faint patch of glowing green in the north; it'd almost disappear then pulse into a bit of brightness. I fell to watching it when she suddenly demanded, "What are you looking at?!!"

I told her I was watching something (didn't yet occur to me) ... she yelled, "You'd better not be trying to scare me!!"

She was genuinely afraid I was seeing a UFO.

Then it dawned on me: The Northern Lights. :)Aurora Borealis. My first and only time seeing.

11. AED

AED Powers

He is 90 years old. Just sayin'.:p

12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, and decrepit.

Mario, Luan Ribeiro, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

...and selling C Pap machines. :D

14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:p:LOL:

AED, DesertStar7 and Jo M like this.
  15. andree

andree Powers

TinNM and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  17. Mario

Mario Powers

Well, if I by some freak chance make it to 90, I promise not to be decrepit, but very, very decrepit.:):whistle:

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Mario

Mario Powers

ellen,

if this proliferation of UFOs continue, could a rebuttal of the Warning come from sources saying it was UFO produced? I don't usually jump off the cliff, but I've often pondered how over half the world will reject the Warning as from God, or even worse, just go back to normal routines after the shock wears off...:(:cry:

Safe in the Father's Arms!

BrianK, Mary's child, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Mario and AED like this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

There was another member who put that theory out there a short while ago.

Mario and AED like this.