My turn to request prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Pray4peace, Feb 1, 2018.

  1. Pray4peace

    Pray4peace Ave Maria

    My 5 year old is recovering from the flu, and despite taking everything possible to prevent getting it, I now have a 100 degree fever. :cry: Please pray that I have a super short illness, and that my other four children remain healthy, especially our 2 year old who is with me constantly.

    Thank you!!
     
  2. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    God love you and may Our Lady intercede for you and your little ones. I will surely bring this intention to Our Lord at Adorations today.
     
  3. Steve79

    Steve79 Archangels

    I will think of your intension when i pray to our Lady of Good Success today. Be sure she will help fast. I recently made that experience in context with illness.
     
  4. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers to Our Lady , now and at mass.

    It is true this is a very ,very bad flu, so lots of prayer!!:):):)
     
  5. Kclark

    Kclark Principalities

    Your in my prayers!
     
  6. Don_D

    Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

    Prayers for you today at my rosary time P4p. If you are able drink an airborn or emergency in the morning and evening. It really helps to give your body a bolt of vitamins and minerals to fight illness with.
     
  7. AED

    AED Powers

    Praying you into my Rosary this morning. Please take care and go to ER at any sign of intensifying. God bless P4P
     
  8. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    P4p, I will be praying for you and your family also. May Our Lady help speed your recovery and protect your little ones.
     
  9. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    More prayers p4p
    You are being covered
     
  10. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    I will pray for you.
     
  11. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    My prayers are going up for you and your family.

    God bless
     
  12. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Praying for you and your family, may our Lady be with you and intercede on your behalf.
     
    Pray4peace and josephite like this.
  13. Booklady

    Booklady Powers

    I too will pray for you and your family, Pray4peace.
     
    Pray4peace and josephite like this.
  14. CathyG

    CathyG Archangels

    You and your family will be remembered in my rosary tonight!
     
  15. soldier of christ

    soldier of christ Archangels

    Praying for you and your family.
     
  16. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    Prayed for you at morning mass today.
    Hope you are feeling better.
     
  17. An Guilbneach

    An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

    Pray4peace. Will remember you and your family at Holy Mass this morning. Peace.
     
  18. AED

    AED Powers

    Pray4peace how are you doing? Still praying and hoping all is getting better.
     
  19. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Praying for you, Pray for Peace; Our Lady is with you!

    She will be a mother to you now in this sickness!; But will you feel this?

    Maybe not!

    Because it will be in ways unexpected but very necessary!

    Sometimes we can't see Our Lady's care nor her love and help because her help is mostly disguised in the ordinary things of life which seem so human and so mundane!

    But she is always there.

    God Bless
     
    Pray4peace, AED and Mary's child like this.
  20. Pray4peace

    Pray4peace Ave Maria

    Thank you for asking and thank you all for your prayers. I am overwhelmed by everyone's kindness!!

    After two days of feeling rotten, so far today I am fever and symptom free, praise the Lord! I am so blessed to be part of this prayerful MOG family. You guys are awesome!

    As of now our children have all remained healthy. Just a few more days of waiting, watching and praying, and hopefully we'll be in the clear.
     

Share This Page