On December 7, I sent a PM to Lee saying I was most impressed by the reported 5/6/11 locution of Mary speaking of preparation for the chastisement. She urged us to begin now to gather with family and friends in prayer and to consecrate ourselves to her Immaculate Heart. It reminded me of Fr. Gobbi and the cenacles of prayer that Mother Mary requested through him. Now, Mary emphasizes that the Holy Spirit will actively guide these prayer gatherings and provide needed grace, power, and wisdom. Well, the very next day was the Feast of the Immaculate Conception and my family went to the noon Mass. Amazingly, I was approached by a Linda Muroski who asked Geralyn and myself to pray about juining a new prayer group which will start up after the New Year. The Muroskis love Our Lady and the timing of the request floored me! 8) Let's see how this plays out in the next week or so. The urgency (but not franticly so) of these messages have struck a chord with me. We must seek God in deciding what concrete steps each of us are to take. The time to act is now. Souls are at stake. Pray for our priests. Their support is important. Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
Please let me know how you both get on with this Terry, I am really interested. I will try to spend a larger time apart today and tommorrow praying to Our Lady seeing if she has something to say..........
garabandal, I am not sure where, but there is an older thread in which Darrell participated; we debated whether or not the 1984 consecretion offered by Blessed John Paul II satisfied the requirements of Our Lady's request for the consecration of Russia. From the above, I see we still disagree. There's no need to rehash the issue, but it is evident that a soon-to-be consecration of Russia is an essential ingredient in the recipe of these locutions. Supposedly, it will represent a turning point. Notice too, the event is dated because Mary indirectly states it will happen before the 100th anniversary of the request (made July 13, 1917): From August 31, 2011: What will happen when the pope consecrates Russia to my Immaculate Heart? My armies will go forth. I will call all the little ones. They will know that my great request has been fulfilled. They will say, “We are at a new moment in history. It has taken us almost 100 years but at last, the request has been fulfilled.” There will be a new hope and a new spirit. All those who worked so hard to bring this about, will experience unbelievable joy. They will have a new power. They will know that their Queen has finally been proclaimed and that I finally am placed on the lampstand. This will not just be a mental reality. I will send my presence all over the world. My army will experience that I am with them. Then, they will march. Obviously, this prediction will be a test of the validity of the locutions. The original purpose of the Consecration, as indicated by Jesus to Sr. Lucia while she was in Tuy, Spain, was to bring honor to Our Lady. The result was to be the conversion of the Russian nation. The text of the locution refers to the original purpose with the words, They will know that their Queen has finally been proclaimed and that I finally am placed on the lampstand. I'm excited because Our Lady indicates the Consecration will be a key impetus for us, her children, to act! We shall see! I'll mention that this locution inspires in me the same hope that the homily of Pope Benedict did. It took place in Fatima on May 13, 2010. ...We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete. Here there takes on new life the plan of God which asks humanity from the beginning: “Where is your brother Abel […] Your brother’s blood is crying out to me from the ground!” (Gen 4:9). Mankind has succeeded in unleashing a cycle of death and terror, but failed in bringing it to an end… In sacred Scripture we often find that God seeks righteous men and women in order to save the city of man and he does the same here, in Fatima, when Our Lady asks: “Do you want to offer yourselves to God, to endure all the sufferings which he will send you, in an act of reparation for the sins by which he is offended and of supplication for the conversion of sinners?” (Memoirs of Sister Lúcia, I, 162). At a time when the human family was ready to sacrifice all that was most sacred on the altar of the petty and selfish interests of nations, races, ideologies, groups and individuals, our Blessed Mother came from heaven, offering to implant in the hearts of all those who trust in her the Love of God burning in her own heart. At that time it was only to three children, yet the example of their lives spread and multiplied, especially as a result of the travels of the Pilgrim Virgin, in countless groups throughout the world dedicated to the cause of fraternal solidarity. May the seven years which separate us from the centenary of the apparitions hasten the fulfilment of the prophecy of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, to the glory of the Most Holy Trinity. How beautifully our Pope expresses the purpose of consecrating our hearts to the Immaculate Heart! God be praised! ...to implant in the hearts of all those who trust in her the Love of God burning in her own heart! Let it be, dear Jesus, let it be so in me! Safe in the Father's Arms!
I share some of the same concerns as garabandal. Jesus and Mary discussing politics, television, mass media, the Kennedy assassination, and the upcoming elections in the USA...isn't quite what I expect. Authentic approved private revelations seldom mention such things, but there might be a reason for that. At the time of the older messages technology and such didn't exist. Jesus and Mary are certainly well aware of technology and governments though, so why should the topics be off limits? Still, a lot of talk about worldly things makes me a little leery. Me being me I do not easily accept new seers and their messages, but there's something extra ordinary about these particular locutions. The words and phrasing alone make them worthy of a second look. My thinking on them went something like this: I want to know more about this locutionist, but I can't find anything. so I'll do a little research on the monsignor. Let's see... he's 80-something-years old, the official exorcist of the Diocese of Scranton, and his mission in life is to spread devotion to the Sacred Heart. Orthodox so far. I notice he hasn't mentioned the locutions on his official website or in any interviews. That's a bit odd. What if the separate website, Locutions to the World, isn't truly authored by him? Any joker can impersonate someone online. Maybe the locutionist did so to add credibility to the messages. Nothing beats going straight to the source. I'm going to him an e-mail. And I did a couple of days ago. You want to know what he said?
Dear Deanna, I have approved these locutions. I think they are authentic. Because of my traveling for retreats, there have been none posted since October. There will be new ones posted in the future God bless. Monsignor Esseff. Priests can be wrong, and have retracted approval of certain apparitions in the past, but speaking for myself his opinion lends considerable weight. Excuse me for being late to the party .
I received an email from Monsignor Esseff too this morning! Dear Bob, Please keep a high degree of vigilance towards private locutions for many lead good souls off into error especially because of politics. I do know the persons and the group involved in the discernment 's. I believe these messages are and will be helpful to guide the children of light at this time. There are more that will be coming. Please pray that we may all be guided by the Holy Spirit and Mary. Have a blessed and happy New Year. Monsignor Esseff Prayer and discernment are indeed needed in these difficult times.
Any word yet, Padraig? This thread is getting really interesting! I too am staying tuned for further developments.
Rain, Was that fun being just a little tantilizing? For a second there, I thought you were going to withhold information! :lol: :lol: Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
The Catechism of the Catholic Church says: 1261 As regards children who have died without Baptism, the Church can only entrust them to the mercy of God, as she does in her funeral rites for them. Indeed, the great mercy of God who desires that all men should be saved, and Jesus' tenderness toward children which caused him to say: "Let the children come to me, do not hinder them,"64 allow us to hope that there is a way of salvation for children who have died without Baptism. All the more urgent is the Church's call not to prevent little children coming to Christ through the gift of holy Baptism. The fate of unborn children hasn't been fully revealed to the Church, but this message implies in no uncertain terms that aborted babies go to heaven. While I maintain the hope that they do, I'm surprised Mary just comes out says it. After all of these centuries--the mystery is finally solved. Makes me go hmmm. I've often wondered about heaven's silence on the matter. In my mind some things are better left unsaid. For instance, if the church would some day teach that all unbaptized children go to heaven, even aborted babies, would this encourage more abortions? Afterall, the murdered child will go straight to heaven, sparing him the misery of life on earth, and ensuring his salvation, while releasing his mother of the obligation to care for him. It's a win-win situation, so abortion is a good thing--right? On the same token, why bother with infant baptism at all since they're all going to heaven anyway? I'm not saying abortion IS a good thing or delaying baptism. It's just me projecting how things might go if the church ever makes a pronouncement that all babies, baptized or not, go to heaven. This particular message and a few others leave me with a few doubts, but not enough to reject them as false. That's a big deal for an old cynic like me.
I always just assumed that martyred babies went straight to heaven, that they were martys of evil just like the Innocents killed by Herod. The Innocents murdered at Bethlehem maybe had to wait in the'hallway' with Abraham and Moses till after Christs death, but I always though nowadays they pass right on in to heaven. I know its specualtion but I've always thought so. It's hard to imagine little souls more innocent...
That's ok, Padraig, I was just curious. I have more thoughts on all the baptism stuff. Rain, Mary has also cleared up this issue in Medjugorje. She has stated at least to Mirjana, that there is no limbo for unbaptized and aborted babies, she has said that they are with her. This implies they are in heaven. This what I think - I think that Jesus has opened the gates for all who say yes to him, that includes Jewish people (the Chosen ones, remember) and others besides just small children who were never baptized. BUT what I think is that everyone who has not been baptized must make reparation for Original sin, including babies. This puts at least some guilt on parents who do not get a child baptized or for mothers who abort, other than the punishment of these sins on their own souls. By avoiding baptism of your child you are forcing your baby to go through purgatory for Original sin, but then they do go to heaven. That's what I think. I wish the Church would publish an official position on this too. I have heard that the church has also turned away from the "limbo" idea. Is this right? It is a great relief to me to know that these babies are not kept from God's presence, that seems wrong on so many levels and against God's divine mercy. But all through the Bible it is stated that family lines suffer for sins committed by their ancesters, all the way down to Adam and Eve, and we were taught that Baptism removes all that. So not being baptized would mean that those sins would still be there and would have to be suffered for. God must give us some responsibility for the life we have been entrusted with, no matter how short that life is. I have grandchildren now that have not been baptized. I am trying to go this route with my kids to get them out of the idea that it isn't necessary and that they shouldn't wait until the child can decide for him/herself.
Up until Vatican 2 we had limbo, I remebr being taught it as a child. After the 60's the notion was kind of dumped. A preist told me one time it was always a kind of made up theological place as they did not really know what to think about unbaptised babies. I also recall when parents realy rushed to baptise babies as quickly as they could. Now they are inclined to wait. I think this is a great pity and its better to do it as quiclky as possible if only for protection from the devil. Some things are a great mystery and we can only speculate, but I always count in such matters on Gods mercy and love. But I suspect the murdered babies are part of the great crowd mentioned in Revelation as the martyrs whose blood and whose prayers go up before God like an incense bringing on God's Direct intervention. I think recently I read in was it China women are having an average of 24 abortions in their life time..which is just mind boggling. Another thing which is maybe not being taken seriously enough I think are the Last Rites, I was in a Persbytery a while back and a man came down in a state saying his father-in-law was dying . The young priest said his presence was not necessary as he had visited him a few days previously. I thought this not good. When my father died I clearly saw a large black dog reteat beaten through a closed door shortly before he died....again protection is important in this sacrament.. The young priest in question left the priesthood about a year later...
There's a mistaken belief that the church has done away with Limbo. It hasn't. Back in 2007 when the topic was brought to the forefront again, the pope simply reaffirmed what was already known. Limbo isn't a theological certainty for unbaptized babies, but it remains a theological possibility. Aborted babies may in fact end up there, then again, maybe not. We simply don't know and have to trust in the Wisdom and Mercy of God. Here's the link to the entire document. http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/cti_documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20070419_un-baptised-infants_en.html
Rain, The locutions again broach a question-raising issue. Hmmmm. One other significant theme that is touched upon for the USA is the decline in reverence surrounding the Lord's Day. Too often I get distressed when driving the family into Mexico, NY, for Sunday Mass and Main Street is filled with cars because a sports event is taking place at the high school. Sigh! Lord have mercy! From August 18th. Move away from it. Gather the family. Learn the ways that used to be. If you do, I will teach you the ways of the Lord. If you do not sanctify the Lord’s Day, if you do not offer the day as a pleasing sacrifice to the Most High, then I cannot lead you on any saving path. MomsCalling, I'll pray for your grandchildren! Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
In a school class I was teaching on a Monday, some children were talking amongst themselves about their weekend. One child commented that she thought she saw another one at church the day before. The one spoken of laughed and said, "What are you talking about, nobody goes to church anymore..." Thanks on bahalf of my grandkids, for your prayers, Mario!
Another out-of-the-ordinary locution from July: Mary As time goes on, the power of darkness grow and increase. Greater powers of destruction are created every day. Those who do the works of darkness have greater powers to bring about their designs. All of this is cleverly intertwined. These forces are linked together by an intelligence given over to the works of darkness. I am eternally opposed to these intelligent creatures, but I am a mother to those who are entrapped in these powers of darkness. I must free them, even though it is difficult for those who are deeply initiated into the darkness to respond to my light, but let us begin. My first task is to separate those who are in the forces of darkness so they do not encourage one another. I must turn them against each other. I must divide Satan’s household, setting father against son and daughter against mother. I must sow discord among those who are under his powers. I will sow these seeds of discord in the Taliban, in Al-Qaeda and in all the terrorist groups. Let my people pray for this. Let them lift up their voices, asking me. This is the simple prayer they are to say, “O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to light”. Notice the prayer. I do not want these people’s destruction, but their scattering. If they are scattered, then I can surround them in light and they can believe and turn to me. There are legitimate efforts to destroy their influence, but this only unites them in their darkness and consolidates the hold of the Evil One over them. I will take a different approach, scattering them and making them vulnerable to the light. Yes, I say “vulnerable to the light” because their hearts are made for the light, just as is every human heart. What is important is that millions of my children begin to pray that I scatter the forces of darkness. Say the prayer right now. Comment: Mary outlines a non-violent way of destroying Satan’s power. Back in the 1980s, my family participated in a charismatic prayer group that had a Franciscan priest, Fr. Regis, as a spiritual mentor. His instructions concerning spiritual warfare echo the instructions of Our Lady in this locution. I'll attempt to paraphrase his advice: Never take it upon yourself to cast out demons from anyone. That should be left to priests, especially an exorcist. But you do have great power through the Holy Spirit. One approach when waging battle against evil spirits is to bind them. Evil spirits work in tandem and if you want to dislodge their influence over people and in various situations you can disrupt their communication by binding them in the name of Jesus. Come against their networks and scatter them through binding prayer. Then Fr. Regis taught us certain binding prayers. So binding ends up temporarily chaining evil spirits and breaking up their communication. It strikes me very similar to the above request by Mary to pray for the scattering of God's enemies. This time she spoke in a "language" I could understand even though it might sound foreign to many of you. The key difference is Mary wants to scatter the human enemies of God so as to wage a counteroffensive one-on-one. This method of warfare by the united Body of Christ makes immense sense to me for it pits a holy union against a diabolical confederation. Joan of Arc, join us! “O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Savior, scatter the forces of evil so they are not engrossed in darkness but can come to light”. Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
It looks like the messages have been updated. Just a few bullet points form me... *Lots of new messages concerning American politics. *Here's an interesting political message attributed to Mary, which I'll paraphrase. Mary will strip away the credibility of those in Satan's grasp. She will use the truth to reveal their hearts, misdeeds and their evil intentions. When we see this happen to one political leader after another, this will be a sign that she is "working to bring about elections that will be held in the truth." It's described as "the great moment of exposure", to take place when the Supreme Court passes judgment on health care. This will force truth to the surface., bushing forth for all to see. This decision will be so much in the limelight that no hidden powers (the behind the scenes powers) will be able to cover up the darkness that took place. When this decision is handed down it will level off the playing field. Truth will have a chance to emerge. *Lots of talk about Satan and his power in these messages. *In another message Mary specifically mentions Playboy magazine and Viagra. *Some beautiful wise words allegedly said by Mary: I see the flow of time, the stream which the Father began and which will continue until my Son comes in glory. I see that each person comes on the scene and remains just a short while until all the events of that person’s life are completed. Their choices are forever present in their souls. They were free and they made their decisions in freedom. Some were wise and chose what would not pass away. Others were foolish and chose the things of earth. They did not realize that the stream of time moved on and what was of earth would pass away. They did not know that they were made for eternal glory and for a life that would be forever and ever. Let me teach on this point – the foolishness of man and the wisdom of God. *Pesonal thoughts...If these messages are false, and I'm not saying they are, then the person behind them must be philosophical and educated. The messages are written clearly, they make me think, at times they stir the soul, but they're dotted with items that give me reservations.
I "see" this. From a parental view, she makes perfect sense. When you want your child to stop doing certain bahaviors, you try to remove them from situations where they are tempted, or where their "peers" will convince them to keep the course. Only by geting them away, can they see themselves and when they are alone with their innermost feelings, they can see they are on a wrong path. Parents send kids to camps, to a different school, or sometimes go so far as to move to another town to separate them from the bad life they are leading. Mary, the ultimate mother, is trying to do just that. She is asking for our help like a family would help a lost member. Good food for thought. Binding demons is one way to "get the person away" from their influence, hopefully long enough to expose their hearts to the light...the use of holy water and salt and religious articles can do this, as well as certain prayers and blessings. I don't think you need to say negative prayers like exorcism types, I think that positive prayers such as blessings can do the trick and are much better and safer for us to use, right? In my preparations for my daughter's "baby" phone call, I have printed out a blessing for a baby that I can do. I will bring holy water too...as a first step toward a baptism...and for my dear Adam as well. OH I think we may have 2 of the babies on the road to baptism soon. The two in California, my stepson's girls. He has told my husband that they are open for having them baptised when they come to visit in March...this development is from my husband's prodding (and I am sure all the prayers of you all here) that has gotten this reaction! "Old grumpy" is getting back on the horse. John the Baptist is working it with him. I am still working on my half of the grandkids. I plan to use this blessing I found as a lead-in for some serious discussions while I am visiting when she has the baby. Any day now... http://www.catholicdoors.com/prayers/blessings.htm
141. The Coming Hour of God’s Intervention Mary In the very beginning, I revealed the mystery of the Fatima revelations which set the tone for all that followed. Now, let me set everything in context, so that people can see clearly, even if they do not understand everything. This is an age of the great intervention by the heavenly Father into the history of the world. At Fatima, I did not just come to three children. I spoke of world events. I spoke of the ending of World War I (and it would have ended much sooner if man had not interfered with that flow of graces). I also spoke of a future war, World War II, that would happen if mankind did not turn to the heavenly Father. That, too, has now happened. Therefore, no one can say that these revelations were just personal ones to the children, or that I appeared at Fatima just to stir up Catholic devotion. My appearance at Fatima was the clearest sign of the heavenly Father’s intention to intervene in history and to offer mankind an opportunity to avoid the disasters that lie ahead. Fatima is the final barrier against the destructive forces which Satan has planned for so long to unleash upon the human race, his great hour of triumph. That is what he foresees. He foresees his hour, his moment, and he is carefully and methodically moving to that point. However, the heavenly Father has a different plan. This will not be Satan’s hour. This will be my hour, the hour of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart. It will certainly be my hour. There is no doubt about that. The heavenly Father has already decreed that moment. The question is “Will it also be your hour?” Will you share in my victory? Will others share? How many in the world will share? That is why I enlighten the whole world to the events that are taking place. This is not the time to be neutral. There are two armies in battle array. You must choose. Please share with me. It is my hour and I want you in my Immaculate Heat. Comment: Mary gives a clear overview and offers a clear invitation. Day by day, the Triumph approaches ever more closely. May I be engaged through honesty, humility, boldness and charity! There are heavy crosses to bear between now and then, but we must be like St. Paul: Phillipians 3:13 Brethren, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.