Moynihan Letters after Meeting Vigano

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by Dolours, Sep 12, 2019.

1. AED

AED Powers

I agree.

Mario, BrianK and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Tape 7 from the Vigano interview.

BrianK and Don_D like this.
  3. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Question 8

Julia likes this.
  4. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Are there transcripts of these that I can read? Or videos with subtitles? The only time I can watch videos is when I'm lying in bed with my napping little ones so I have no volume.

5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

These videos have subtitles
    You can turn off the volume
    and read the subtitles

Julia likes this.
  6. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Oh how funny! My volume wasn't entirely down so there were no subtitles available. I have them now. Thanks!

HeavenlyHosts and Julia like this.
  7. Julia

Tape/Question 9 from the Vigano interview.

HeavenlyHosts, Clare A and Don_D like this.
  8. Julia

Tape/Question 10 from the Vigano interview.

I watched the video before posting it. The contents may have brought the wrath of the mind controllers down on it.

Basically the jab is a sort of satanic baptism or a mark of the beast among other things mentioned on the interview. We know we can go to confession and get absolution if we regret having the jab, so don't panic if you were jabbed.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    Don_D likes this.
  9. Julia

Oh dear, I see there are now two of the Vigano interview videos gone. Fingers crossed Tape 11 will be allowed to be posted. I am wondering whither to download the next one, incase it is taken down.

Just a little quote from an article in Spirit Daily today about a little nun called the little Arab. I love it.

At one point Jesus showed Maryam the netherworld. “There are in hell all kinds of virtues, but there is no humility,” the Lord reportedly told her. “In Heaven, there are all kinds of faults, but no pride.”:love:

Does that not give us all hope, as long as we resist 'pride.'

Sam, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 1 other person like this.
  10. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

A satanic baptism? That seems pretty out there, since people taking it are not aware of something like that and have no intention of such a thing.

Clare A and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well, I agree with you about full consent of the will. But in the light of the use of aborted baby parts and dna/rna manipulation, I’m not so sure. Abortion is a satanic ritual.
    Once again, I refer all of us to the video posted by Sunnyveil. It is posted on the thread with the title of Mystical Priest. Toward the end of the video, the priest tells us a simple spiritual cure if we have taken the vaccine.
    Let me bump the thread.

AED and Jason Fernando like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Wow, the video in that thread has been removed.:(:mad:
    I think the priest was suggesting to put some exorcism oil on your tongue. I am not sure. There were three things he suggested.

AED likes this.

13. Yes, a lot of religious priests and even exorcists who took the jab are now experiencing the spiritual side effects of the aborted fetal cell in their body.

Greek Orthodox Archimandrite Fr. Savvas Agioritis on the demonic nature of the peck

https://narrowdesert.blogspot.com/2021/09/greek-orthodox-archimandrite-fr-savvas.html

14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I just bumped the Mystical Priest thread, lots of info in there. Thanks, Jason.

Jason Fernando likes this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

EVERYONE should read this article. Thank you, Jason. Julia, it says what you mentioned, about going to Confession if you have taken the shot.

16. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Hmm. This is certainly disturbing and I'm not sure what to think of it, especially since demons lie. But I do know there is something deep within that warns me to stay away from the vaccines. And this whole entire Covid debacle has all the signs of evil all over it.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  17. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Honestly, I keep getting shocked to hear friends of mine that are good Christian/Catholic people have gotten the vaccine. Since it sits so unwell in my spirit I just assumed it would sit unwell in all praying, God-loving people's spirits. It confuses me. And they barely mention it and don't speak about it any further.

18. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Yes I have the same experience. All my faith friends have taken it. One of my daughters who got married during the summer has taken the jab. I think she was heavily influenced by her husband. At Mass this morning my Parish Priest prayed that those who haven't been vaccinated would think of other people and do their duty. Sometimes I feel very discouraged and upset about the whole issue.
    In our parish they still haven't reopened confession even for the children who were confirmed last weekend. Sometimes it's hard to stay positive.

miker, Sam, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I share your discouragement. It’s an uphill trudge. Thorny path.

miker, Jo M and Jason Fernando like this.
  20. BrianK

BrianK Archangels Staff Member

Dr. Moynihan’s latest:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Onward

I received literally dozens and dozens of emails last night and this morning from people who tried to view the Viganò Tape #10, and found that it has been taken down by YouTube.

In order not to receive a "Strike #2" from YouTube, we ourselves last evening decided to make Viganò Tape #9 "private," because with two strikes, and then a possible sudden third strike -- if I understand the situation correctly (and my understanding may be faulty!) -- we would be banned permanently from YouTube, and all of the tapes would have to be taken down, and all of the recent rapid growth of our channel would be lost.

So the news is that we have decided to continue onward by posting material on other, freer, sites, like Rumble (which costs $99 per month, while YouTube is free), Gab, Odisee (link), and others.

We will send you precise links soon.

But it seems -- seems -- that even these sitescan potentially, and sometimes do, censor information.

Therefore, we are also of the mind to construct an entirely free space on the internet, where we will continue to post The Viganò Tapes.

Of course, ultimately, without one's own rocket-launched satellites, sponsored by one's own government or state, it does not seem possible to fully maintain the freedom of any portion of the internet, because even temporary areas of freedom could be closed down.

So... this suggests the need to maintain these email letters, and then also our print magazine, Inside the Vatican, and person to person conversation (what a novel idea!), as well as developing a modest, free space on the global internet.

With regard to "violating community standards" with regard to health information, or "health misinformation," I do — of course— think it wrong and dangerous to promote medical misinformation which could directly harm the health of people.

But what is the greater danger? Allowing questions to be raised about possible dangers of side-effects, or imposing a total global "blackout" on the raising of such potentially important concerns?

It seems clear to me, based on watching the ordinary procedures developed over decades for the testing of health procedures, including vaccines, that a series of steps, a series of tests, were in the past always insisted upon, to avoid something unexpected and dangerous from happening.

And it seems clear that this entire process was "fast-tracked" in recent months; one might even say, "super fast-tracked."

Is it not true that many doctors and scientists, in many areas, are still researchingand attempting to come to a reasoned conclusion about the effectiveness, and potential side-effects, of various medical treatments, including the various vaccines -- and there are now more than 20 "vaccines" on offer throughout the world? (One preliminary question: are all the vaccines equal? If I must give one to my son or daughter, can anyone tell me which of the 20+ is the best among them, and choose that one? I do not think anyone has given us such a graded evaluation of the treatments. Am I wrong? Does everyone want to just guess?)

While this research is still continuing, it seems to me essential, especially for our children, that we maintain freedom of thought and research, in order to ensure, as much as possible, that our children do not suffer unexpected side-effects from any medical procedures, or environmental pollutions, or food additives, or drugs prescribed for various painful conditions.

I therefore conceive of my position as one of true love and care for our children and grandchildren, a care that makes me willing to face ridicule and de-platforming, because it is what I conceive to be, to quote Pope Francis, an "act of love" to try to get to the truth on these matters.

Am I wrong?

I just received this email:

Dear Doctor Robert,

I believe No 9# is unavailable also. I was able to hear no 10#, almost immediately, and then it disappeared. Then I looked & only 1 to 5 were available. Then later I found 7#, and now 6, 7, and 8 are listed. For how long? I am not surprised. Thank you and Archbishop Viganò for these — from the bottom of my heart.

Bitchute and Brighteon are good platforms.

We need to build our community & these tapes will draw us together. That’s what they wish to stop.

But the long isolation and loneliness I find myself in, is eroding my spirit. Although it will never rob me of my faith, which I will die for, I do feel daunted by the tribulations, now and to come.

Ruth Rose

I replied to Ruth Rose:

I appreciate your email to me very much, and send my encouragement — and wish to tell you this to encourage you:

Do not allow your emotions to shake you.

Mother Teresa of Calcutta said she felt emotions of abandonment, of blackness, of a dark night...

The deepest truth is not emotional, it is faith based on assent of the will to reliable testimony, both of others, starting with parents and friends, and priests and evangelists, and confirmed by one’s own soul.

So, do not be moved by emotions of isolation and loneliness…

Do not allow such emotions to erode your spirit!

By an act of will, recall that the victory has been won, recognize that we all face these difficulties, but all of us can be comforted by the “Good News” that Christ is truly Risen, conquering sin and death, and isolation and loneliness, and recall that the human person is capable of love and humility, and that the world, though under the sway of powerful forces, powers and principalities who foment and promote thoughts of isolation and loneliness and despair, is under the final authority of God, and that we are aided by recourse in prayer to Mary, the Mother of God.

This physical world of air, and water, and sky, and trees, and the heavens above, is our temporary home. We are pilgrims on the way to our eternal home. The way has been taken by Christ, and by the Apostles, and by many witnesses. We can take this way, and continue to the end.

God bless you, and keep you, and may His light shine upon you.

Robert

Sam, AED, PurpleFlower and 1 other person like this.