More worry

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Nov 16, 2020.

1. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Our recent very bad chest virus came up as negative so who knows

Julia, Donna259, AED and 2 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

There seems to be something going around that mimics covid but is not covid. I know people who never tested positive but had all the symptoms. Strange. I guess in that case only a chest xray can tell the difference.

Julia, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

I expect her immune system is iron clad!! Good for her.

Julia, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. Rain

Rain Powers

My daughter's roommate at the university she attends tested positive after a weekend of partying :mad:. My daughter had to quarantine in their tiny dorm room for two weeks because I wouldn't let her come home to spread it to the rest of us. Someone would deliver food to the door and leave without knocking. They were allowed to take a 30 minutes walk and use the public restroom because the room doesn't have a private one. And, that was about it. She never came down with any symptoms. Neither did the roommate.

Normally, I don't let her waste money on food delivered via robot. They call them robots, but it looks like a food warmer on wheels. It tracks the students on campus by the GPS on their phones. Pretty nifty. Robot delivery is an extra $2 on top of the price of the food. But I let her splurge during the 2 week quarantine. Call it guilt money for not letting her come home.

Mario, Julia, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Glad this turned out so well for all .

Mario and AED like this.
  6. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

Praying.

Julia and AED like this.
  7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Gee, pneumonia?

Julia and AED like this.
  8. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Strikes me as gross disgusting manipulation. Clearly no one is getting sick.

Julia and AED like this.
  9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Excellent question!!!
    I bet so. Sorry, it infuriates me.

Julia likes this.
  10. Dolours

Dolours Guest

There are very few, if any, cases of young children passing the virus to an adult. I can't recall where I came across that information but it stuck in my memory. I think that Dr. John Campbell mentioned it in one of his videos.

Please God, your son will get the all clear and none of you will be infected.

Julia, Jo M and AED like this.
  11. Fede

Fede Archangels

Just wondering if this would change its effect. I haven't taken either of these but I'm considering it and I too don't like tonic water..

Julia and Jo M like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

I don't like tonic water either:eek: never did. But I cut it half and half with water. That helps. I was taking an rx for pepcid anyway so that worked out in my favor.

Julia and Jo M like this.
  13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I'm thinking it would not lose it's effectiveness as long as you use whatever you are mixing in sparingly. I have also tried just cranberry juice in the tonic water, and it wasn't bad.

Julia and AED like this.
  14. Mario

Mario Powers

Prayers for peace and patience.:notworthy:

St. Therese, pray for John's family!

15. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Thanks Terry we are all doing fine now (y) apart from the car breaking down and the roof on the house leaking :rolleyes: just a normal week in my life :LOL::D

Julia, Mary's child, Dolours and 6 others like this.
  16. Mario

Mario Powers

Yes! Our 20-yr-old metal roof was leaking in a certain spot early in the summer. When we went up on the roof we realized a number of rubber grommets had decayed and allowed rainfall to work its way in and rust the screws. So Geralyn, myself, and even Danny replaced all 1300 screws. We're good to go!(y)

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

"Quis ut Deus", Julia, AED and 4 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

What a family!:love::love::love:

AED and Mary's child like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

19. AED

AED Powers

This must be the year of the roofs. Our metal roof over thd ell of our house was rusting badly. We just had it treated--sanded and primed and painted. Should give us ar least 5 years more before replacing.

20. Mario

Mario Powers

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.