Praying for this specially in Front of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Shrine after Mass this morning. Also offering up Mass.
Just seeing this now PF. Prayers going up for you, your children, and the cousins. So hard to have sick little ones for the holidays. Hope they all feel better soon.
Have been praying Purple flower for your situation with your children sicknesses and for your nieces and nephews. I will continue to pray. My grandchildren have been suffering from different ailments and I know how very taxing this is on the mother normally; all of my three daughters have children and they themselves suffer from sleep deprivation, exhaustion, inability to get stuff done (which is a major sacrifice and suffering) misunderstandings from their husbands (who are really not aware of their wife's sufferings in these matters) which then intensifies the sufferings. I believe your work and my daughters work (in looking after Gods children) is invaluable! even of infinite value, if I may be so bold, and it obtains much merit for you which is not seen either in todays or past societies however, do not be discouraged, for you have been entrusted with His Jewels, His most precious possessions. God wants you to devote your time to this task (which I know you are doing), this task of Love, will involve a sweet suffering, a giving of your life blood but it will be united to His Love and blood given on the cross as you endure and Love through these times. I know you understand this PF in a deeper way then my daughters do. I will continue to pray for you, please say the Most Holy name of 'Jesus' for my daughters. God Bless
Thank you and I will pray for your daughters. I prayed Jesus' name over my children repeatedly for healing the other night and will certainly pray His name for your daughters!