Missing Brother

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mario, May 16, 2018.

  1. Mario

    Mario Powers

    I have previously shared on MOG about my brother, Tim, who is suffering with dementia. He is currently in an Assisted Living Facility (The Shire) 2 hrs. from my home. I've just learned from his son, Conor, that Tim "escaped" from the Shire; the facility realized this around 3:45 am EST. The Rochester, NY, police have yet to find him.

    Please pray.

    O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for Tim, your son, who has recourse to thee!
     
    Sam likes this.
  2. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    Mario, My prayers are being sent right now. I pray for Tim's safe return.
     
    Mario, gracia and Seagrace like this.
  3. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    Will pray, Mario.
     
    Mario, heyshepard and gracia like this.
  4. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Jesus was lost, Jesus was found
    Jesus was lost, Jesus was found
    Jesus was lost, Jesus was found
    sweet Mary please help.
     
  5. Seagrace

    Seagrace Archangels

    Holy Infant Jesus, guide Tim home.
     
    Mario, heyshepard and gracia like this.
  6. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    I am praying for Tim's safe return also.
     
  7. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Praying for your brother Tim's return. May the light of Christ bring him home to safety, may he be comforted by our mother Mary, and may he be surrounded by all heavenly saints and intersessors.
     
    Seagrace, Light, Mario and 2 others like this.
  8. Patty

    Patty Archangels

    Praying for Tim's safe return
     
    Light, Mario and heyshepard like this.
  9. Mario

    Mario Powers

    In the midst of my concern for Tim, Good News!

    Just wanted all to know I'm a Grandpa for the 4th time: Finnegan, born 5lbs. 14 oz. (4 weeks early) at 12:30 EST. He smiled at me over the phone and said Erin Go Bragh! And my son, Christopher, who talks more than I (hard to believe) was speechless!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
  10. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    That's awesome to hear... Congratulations!!! I'm continuing to pray for your brothers safe return.
    God bless you and all your family!
     
    gracia and Carol55 like this.
  11. Shae

    Shae Powers

    Congratulations Mario! I am also praying for Tim.
     
    gracia likes this.
  12. sunburst

    sunburst Powers

    Praying for Tim!
     
    gracia likes this.
  13. AED

    AED Powers

    Will include Tim in my prayers tonight. God bless.
     
    gracia likes this.
  14. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Mario I will pray for Tims safe return and add this intention to my morning offering.
     
    gracia likes this.
  15. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Thank you everyone for your prayers. Tim was found this afternoon about 4 miles from the Shire and taken to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester for observation. Alleluia!

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
    Patty, RosaryWielder, Barry and 8 others like this.
  16. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    Mario, Wonderful news!
     
    Mario, Mary's child and gracia like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    So glad to hear this. Thank God
     
    Mario, Mary's child and gracia like this.
  18. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Praise God on high, thank you Mario for this wonderful news.
     
    Mario likes this.
  19. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    So glad to hear this.
     
    Mario likes this.
  20. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    What a roller coaster of a day Mario :):)
    congrats on the new arrival and the finding of your brother.
     
    RoryRory and Mario like this.

Share This Page