Medjugorje

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by ComeSoon!, Nov 17, 2017.

  1. Sam

    Sam Powers

    Message, 25. June 2023

    “Dear children! The Most High permits me to be among you -- to pray for you, to be a Mother to you and to be your refuge. Little children, I am calling you: return to God and to prayer and God will bless you abundantly. Thank you for having responded to my call.”


    OUR LADY’S ANNUAL APPARITION TO IVANKA - JUNE 25, 2023
    date: 25.06.2023.
    [​IMG]
    The visionary Ivanka Ivankovic-Elez had her regular annual apparition on June 25th 2023. At her last daily apparition on May 7, 1985, Our Lady confided to Ivanka the 10th secret and told her that she would have an apparition once a year on the anniversary of the apparitions. It was that way also this year.

    The apparition, which lasted 7 minutes (18:38h - 18:45h), took place at Ivanka’s family home. Only Ivanka’s family was present at the apparition. After the apparition, Ivanka said: Our Lady gave the following message: “Little children, I am in need of your prayers. Pray, pray, pray.”

    Our Lady blessed us all.
     
  2. miker

    miker Powers

    Checking in with you, Timothius , and any other forum members who might be here in Alabama apparitions of Our Lady to Marija. My wife and I got here last evening just in time for the Rosary and apparition. Our Lady has been appearing in the Field to Marija out by the beautiful pine tree and statue. She has not given any specific message, but Marija describes her as happy and blessing what I would guess are 1000 people here. After last nights apparition, you could see the sun pulsing and some saw it dance a bit.

    This is a beautiful place… very, very prayerful. Day starts with morning prayer at 5 am and then more prayers around 8 am. 2 decades of Rosary later in morning and then again starting at 6pm just before the 6:40 pm (US CT) apparition. This will be happening again in a few hours. Later this evening people will gather again fir a Rosary for the conversion of Family and Our Nation back to God.

    my wife and I are thankful and blessed to be in presence of Our Mother and Her Son during these days.

    If any forum members are here, PM me as I’d love to meet you. We are not allowed phones or devices on the property- so good to detach from these things. I’m just typing this here back at hotel where came to cool off IT IS HOT! (A small suffering is a good thing,).

    edited to add: we are also praying for all the intentions on the forum. We will have a candle placed tonight in front of statue of Mary where apparition takes place for all forum members

    peace.
     
    Mary's child, Prayslie, Ang and 14 others like this.
  3. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Thank you for your prayers miker. May you and your wife have a blessed time in Alabama. :) Stay safe in that heat, drink plenty of fluids.
     
    Mary's child, Te Deum, Sam and 2 others like this.
  4. Rosalia66

    Rosalia66 Archangels

    What part of Alabama? Can you share the location? I am going down to Alabama on July 5th through the 10th and will be in Birmingham.
     
    Mary's child, Jo M, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  5. Carmelite

    Carmelite Archangels

    Is this the Caritas Community?
     
    Mary's child, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Miker. So much to thank you for.
    God bless you and your family so much,
     
    Mary's child, Jo M and Sam like this.
  7. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    You are really Blessed to be there. Thank you so much for remembering us all to Our Mother.
     
  8. miker

    miker Powers

    It’s at Caritas of Birmingham. It’s just outside Birmingham … in Sterret Albama

    If you out 100 Our Lady Queen of Peace Drive , Sterrett, AL that will get you there. We don’t know tine of apparition on July 5th yet. But it would be great if you could make it.

    Let me know if you do get here - we leave miring of July 6th.

    More details here.

    https://medjugorje.com/
     
    Mary's child, Sam and Rosalia66 like this.
  9. miker

    miker Powers

    Yes
     
  10. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Beautiful, so blessed.
     
    Mary's child likes this.
  11. miker

    miker Powers

    It was very stormy last night in Alabama. Heavy rain , lightning and Thunder! But many pilgrims still came to Field. We continue to pray today on our country’s Independence Day that we turn back to God individually and as a nation. We continue to pray for all your intentions- will do so tonight during apparition at 6:40 pm CT


    This is description of last nights:


    Pilgrims braved the rain to be with Our Lady tonight in the Field. The apparition of July 3, 2023, again, took place in the Field of Apparitions. The Rosary began at 6 o’clock PM.



    The Joyful and Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary were prayed. At around 6:40 PM, Marija began praying the 7,7,7. During this prayer, at 6:42 PM that Our Lady appeared. The apparition lasted 2 and half minutes. Following is Marija’s description of the apparition:



    “During the moment of apparition, when Our Lady came, I recommended all us, all our intentions. Our Lady prayed over us, and She blessed us all. Our Lady watched us all, and She made a special prayer over us.”



    About the apparition tomorrow Our Lady said:



    “Same time, same place.”



    When Marija has been at Caritas before and Our Lady has “watched” us, Marija said it means that Our Lady looks around at each face, as a mother who is making sure all Her children are there. It is a very endearing action of Our Lady.



    [​IMG]

    It was during these moments, in the pouring rain, that Marija witnessed Our Lady looking out over everyone, and pray a special prayer.
     
    Mary's child, Mario, Te Deum and 3 others like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    VERY endearing.
     
    Mary's child, Mario and Sam like this.
  13. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Caritas was sponsor of my family's pilgrimage to Medjugorje back in 1987. Though miracles took place, it was the love of the residents that touched our lives the most (No hotels back then). The young family we stayed with got up early to pray the Holy Rosary before anything else was done. We also had a talk given by Marija outside her home. I recall someone asking about reincarnation: Marija responded, "The Gospa has said nothing about that" [I mentioned this post to my beloved, and she gave me Our Lady's correct quoteo_O(y):coffee:].

    O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
     
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
    Mary's child, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  14. AED

    AED Powers

    Terry i traveled to Medjugorge the following year also with Caritas. Fr Mitch Pacwa was with us. Also believe it or not Martin Sheen.:D
     
    Mary's child, Mario, Sanctus and 2 others like this.
  15. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Our trip was in December, 1987, so our pilgrimages were fairly close; Fr. Pavich was our English-speaking Franciscan priest. At that point in time, Our Lady's apparitions took place in a room off the sanctuary. The gift shop and rectory were to the right of the church as you exited the front doors. I could walk to the home at which we stayed. There was a road that ended at the little plaza in front of the Church. If you walked about a quarter of a mile back up that access road you'd come to a main road. Hanging a left one could walk about a half-mile to the road on which our host family lived. You would then turn left onto that dead end street; our host family was in a house at the end of that street; they had a boy about 3 yrs. old named Dacco.
    To get around, one made use of taxi drivers who usually drove "yugos". $1 to go anywhere in the valley.:)

    O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
     
    Sam and AED like this.
  16. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    When in Medjugorje at the beginning of June I noticed the Caritas place has been completely shut down. It looks very shabby and quite run down. I used always call there to purchase some of their books. The Oasis of Peace has reopened after being shut for many years. It is really beautiful and they have all day adoration there in the most beautiful setting.
    I am returning to Medjugorje at the end of August. It's a long story but essentially I have a free flight ticket and have to pay just €200 for the second flight ticket. I have booked a place to stay close to the church. It's costing €350 approx. My only problem now is how to get from Dubrovnik to Medjugorje without having to pay for a private taxi which is very expensive. If I could get this for a reasonable price it would be fantastic. This is the first time I am planning two visits in the one year.
     
    Jo M, Mary's child, Carmelite and 3 others like this.
  17. Mario

    Mario Powers

    I will pray for reasonable transport. St. Christopher, pave the way for maryrose.
     
  18. Rosalia66

    Rosalia66 Archangels

    As I had mentioned, my family headed to Alabama for a baseball tournament. Unfortunately, we areived the day after the big events took place at Caritas.

    Today, before flying out of Alabama, I was able to stop at Caritas!!! I received a one on one tour of the place. It was so moving …definitely felt like I was on holy ground.

    I was able to go out to the Field of Apparitions and pray a Rosary. Felt very blessed!!!
     
    Mario, Sam, Catherine L and 5 others like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Better late than never ;)
     
    Sam, Jason Fernando, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  20. miker

    miker Powers

    So happy you made it. Agree it is a peaceful and holy place. The Community members are just wonderful and kind. Very dedicated I hope you get back one day and get to climb cross mountain! Peace
     

Share This Page