Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    MAY 3, 2020

[​IMG]

My beloved people:

MY MERCY IS POURED OUT UPON MY CHILDREN. I COME TO OFFER YOU MY LOVE ONCE MORE.

My desire is to be welcomed by all so that you might continue drinking from My inexhaustible source of living water (cf. Jn 4:13-14).

WITH CHURCHES CLOSED, I HAVE FOUND HOMES THAT ARE OPEN IN PRAYER.

What I ask of you is not in vain, but is needed imminently by My People: working and acting in My Will.

You have begun the Month dedicated to My Blessed Mother in the midst of the current suffering. For this reason I call you to be more spiritual, given the immediate urgency of greater spirituality so that Faith would be strong and firm.

ACCEPT MY APPEALS: YOU MUST REQUEST THE NECESSARY DISCERNMENT FROM MY HOLY SPIRIT SO THAT YOU WOULD RECOGNIZE THE CURRENT SIGNS AND SIGNALS.

My children need to be firm, remaining strong and recognizing that the devil tempts you with small darts in order to destroy you in larger things; he leads you away from Me in order to bring you closer to confusion, to create discord and to divide; do not fall into his clutches.

My people, this time is extremely dangerous for human beings; you have to remain attentive: evil knows you, attacks you, and you fall into its traps like newborn babes. The devil floods your mind with his temptations; he attacks you in your thinking and makes you use your intelligence against yourselves and your brothers and sisters; finally he makes you turn away from Me.

YOU MUST REMAIN ATTENTIVE AND BE AWARE THAT NONE OF MY CHILDREN SHOULD THINK THAT EVIL IS GOING TO PASS THEM BY.

NO, CHILDREN! HE KNOWS YOU AND KNOWS HOW TO MAKE YOU FALL. YOU NEED TO KEEP THE FAITH, SURE THAT I AM YOUR GOD; I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END, THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. (cf. Jn 14:6; Rev 22:13)

My people, the wolves are hungry and are pouncing on My children in order to embarrass, humiliate and mock them; keep discerning so that you would not take wrong paths thinking that on other paths you will go unnoticed.

Satan and his empire have established their liberalism in the world, leading My People to absolute impiety without recognizing the spirit of iniquity (cf. II Thess 2:7) that, with deception, confusion and lies, is already guiding you so that you would be condemned, weakening you and acting in the shadows if a person’s Faith is not firm, taking you as his instruments to implement his wickedness.

How many of Mine have already apostatized in the Faith! Rejecting the Ten Commandments, accepting what goes against the Divine Law, committing immorality, living in atheism, serving ideologies and sects that go against My Divinity, serving Satan without fear, belonging to the precursors of the Antichrist.

My people, you will face a greater apostasy than the one that I have already mentioned to you - the great apostasy of My Church, in which the Antichrist will be worshiped as the Messiah, and this will be the great suffering of My children.

I call you to pray given the confusion in which you are living.
    I have warned you that this present disease will mutate and you My children must take precautions at this time when those who are bringing about My People’s misfortunes are showing their power over humanity.

I call you to make reparation and to pray over how many blasphemies men are uttering against My Divinity, drawing great calamities to the nations.

I call you to pray for all those who have rejected the Appeals of My Blessed Mother and are surrendering to perdition, disregarding the call to conversion, which is not only the call to a heart of flesh, but a call to total transformation, so that you might live fully in union with My Will "on Earth as in Heaven" (cf. Mt 6:10).

My People, My beloved People, how much is looming for humanity! How much suffering is arriving from the universe, and the earth will shake with force!

I am the Voice that speaks to the deserted heart of man so that you would return to Me, and My Mother immerses you in Her Immaculate Heart where, under Her Protection, Faith grows, and where Her Silence causes you to listen to My Voice.

CHILDREN OF MY MOTHER, PRAY AND PREPARE TO CONSECRATE YOURSELVES TO MY MOTHER, FULLY AWARE OF THE INFINITE VALUE OF CONSECRATION TO HER IMMACULATE HEART, AND BE DISPOSED TO RECEIVE THE SEAL AS MY FAITHFUL, AT THE TIME WHEN MY WILL ARRANGES IT.

Do not become afraid or restless; My People recognize Me and are aware that I do not abandon them.

My People know that they do not walk as orphans, but have a Mother who loves them; she is My Mother, whom I gave to you at the foot of My Cross of Glory and Majesty (cf. Jn 19:25-27).

"Come to Me, those who are thirsty: I will give you the Living Water" and will renew your armor for spiritual combat.

My People are faithful and true.

Do not fear, My children, "I AM YOUR GOD" (cf. Ex 3:14; Jn 8:28).

Your Jesus

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

PSALM 91:1-7
    You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.”For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, or the arrow that flies by day, or the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand,but it will not come near you.

Fatima likes this.
  2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From May 10, 2020 Message:
    Pray My children, pray with love and prepare for this May 13. Without forgetting that you must Consecrate yourselves to My Immaculate Heart
    as if it were the LAST CONSECRATION.

CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART
    OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

[​IMG]

I ………… give myself, Mother, to Your protection and Your guidance;
    I don't want to walk alone in the middle of the storm of this world.

Before You I present myself, Mother of Divine Love, with my empty hands,
    but with my heart full of love and hope in Your intercession.
    I beg you to teach me to love the Holy Trinity with Your very Love, so as not to be indifferent to His calls or indifferent to humanity.

Take my mind, my thought, my conscious and unconscious,
    my heart, my desires, my expectations, and unify my being in the Trinitarian Will, as You did, so that the Word of Your Son does not fall on dry ground.

Mother, united to the Church, Mystical Body of Christ: bleeding
    and despised in this instant of darkness, I raise to you my pleading voice so that the discord between men and peoples is annihilated by Your Maternal Love.

I SOLEMNLY CONSECRATE TO YOU TODAY, BLESSED MOTHER, ALL MY LIFE FROM MY BIRTH. WITH FULL USE OF MY FREEDOM, I REJECT THE DEMON AND HIS MACHINATIONS AND I SURRENDER TO YOUR IMMACULATE HEART. TAKE ME BY YOUR HAND FROM THIS INSTANT, AND AT THE TIME OF MY DEATH, PRESENT ME TO YOUR DIVINE SON.

Allow Mother of Goodness, that this my consecration, be carried in the hands of the Angels to each heart so that it is repeated to infinity in each human creature.

Amen.

PRAYER WITH IMPRIMATUR †

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    MAY 10, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

Beloved People of God:

I BLESS YOU WITH MY HEART, I BLESS YOU WITH MY LOVE.
    REMAIN ON THE TRUE PATH, ON THE PATH THAT LEADS YOU TO ETERNAL LIFE.

You are journeying slowly, step by step, carried away by foolishness (cf. Prov. 14:9) without heeding the calls of My Son and Mine, making the cross heavier for yourselves.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, do not deviate from the Teachings of My Son. You must remain very attentive and willing to obey. My Son is leading you on the way of the Divine Will so that you might overcome the obstacles that you have made for yourselves and which prevent you from seeing the clarity to which obedience leads you.

KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO SAY "YES, YES”, OR “NO, NO" (cf. Mt 5:37) WITHOUT BEING LUKEWARM. YOU MUST REMAIN ON THE RIGHT PATH, ON WHICH THERE IS NO ENVY, NOR RIVALITIES, BECAUSE THESE ARE THE SHACKLES THAT ARE PREVENTING YOU FROM SEEING FARTHER TO WHERE MY SON WANTS TO LEAD YOU. YOU NEED TO RECOGNIZE YOUR PERSONAL WEAKNESSES, BECAUSE THEY LEAD YOU TO REJECT THE GRACES WITH WHICH MY SON IS ADORNING SOULS.

Children, grow at this time, do not fall into obstinacy so that you would not have to go through the pain that makes the human being bend to the point of meekness.

There are so many interests prowling around My Son’s People, interests that will cause you to suffer excessively, which is why I call you not to forget My Requests.

MAKE REPARATION, PRAY TO MY SON WITH A SINCERE HEART, THIRSTING FOR DIVINE LOVE.

Do not forget the suffering towards which you are heading;, be humble, but do not despair, be assured of Divine Protection. My Son loves you so much that He will send his beloved Angel of Peace (*) to sustain you in the moments of greatest confusion.

Pray, My children, pray. You will be surprised by "news that will shake My Son’s People", but do not fall into discouragement: continue to comply with the true Magisterium of the Church of My Son to which you have been and are called.

Pray, My children, the earth continues to shake.

Pray for Japan, pray for California, pray for Mexico, pray for Chile.

Pray My children, pray for the United States, fire will make the times more difficult.

Pray My children, pray with love and prepare for this May 13, without forgetting that you must consecrate yourselves to My Immaculate Heart
    as if it were your FINAL CONSECRATION.

I protect, shelter, and set free each one of My children as they constantly persevere in being children who are faithful to My Son.

Remain alert, do not neglect the spiritual path. Do not be afraid of My Warnings: fear losing your soul (cf. Mt 16:26).

THOSE WHO CONSECRATE THEMSELVES TO MY IMMACULATE HEART AND REMAIN FAITHFUL TO MY SON WILL OBTAIN THE GRACE OF MY PROTECTION.

DO NOT FEAR!

"AM I NOT HERE WHO AM YOUR MOTHER?"

I bless you, I love you, I treasure you.

Mother Mary

(*) Revelations about the Angel of Peace, read...

Brothers and sisters:

Our Mother protects us at all times, but this maternal protection that she promises us is theGRACE that we have all hoped to attain, so that, being faithful to Her Most Holy Son, we might persevere.

Let us not neglect this "Call" in which Our Mother asks us for a radical change in our action and works, but above all a change within us.

Let us give Our Mother our hands and continue confidently with Her towards the meeting with Her Son.

Amen.

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

ON THE SOLEMNITY OF OUR LADY OF FATIMA
    MAY 13, 2020

[​IMG]

I bless you.

WALK WITHOUT FORGETTING THAT ETERNAL JOY AWAITS YOU.

As the Mystical Body of My Son’s Church, you cannot change the way to which My Son has called you: THE LAW OF GOD.

The Law of God will remain in force until the end of time (cf. Mt 5:17-18) and anything that adjusts it to current innovations is not in compliance with the Divine Will.

God the Father knows the destiny of all that exists, so He would not give you Commandments in order for human beings to subject them to their free will.

"THE LOVE OF GOD ABOVE ALL THINGS" IS NOT ONLY A LAW FOR THE HUMAN BEING, IT IS NOT ONLY A COMMAND: IT IS THE DUTY OF EACH HUMAN CREATURE TO CORRESPOND TO THE FATHER WITH THE DUE DIGNITY DESERVED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

Do you wish to be an active part of My Son's People?

Walk on the narrow path (cf. Mt 7:14), walk in the midst of thorns, rocks, stones, storms, persecutions and other sudden changes.

You need to augment your spirituality so that you would resist the onslaught approaching for you, and so that you would not lose the Faith.

As God’s people, do not become weak: grow, pray, strengthening your trust in My Son and in this Mother; pray without ceasing (cf. Mt 26:41), pray for one another, thus being united, a People who do not hold back.

The devil is weakening My children, which is why you should fortify yourselves by practising the Commandments, the Sacraments, Works of Mercy, the Beatitudes, and by worshiping My Son with love and working and acting in His Likeness at all times.

Beloved children: evil has advanced by giant steps, and man is growing weaker by giant steps due to rejecting everything that means effort, reparation, internal change, the transformation of the “ego” so that it would love to serve My Son and not flee from what implies change for the good of your souls.

The devil has entered the Church of My Son; human beings do not know where to go, they do not know whom to believe or listen to, they cannot find the truth about what is happening because they DO NOT LISTEN, THEY DO NOT READ AND DO NOT TREASURE THE REVELATIONS IN WHICH WE ENLIGHTEN YOU WITH TRUTH SO THAT YOU WOULD NOT REMAIN CONFUSED.

The virus that is keeping humanity in suspense, plunged into despair, captivity, terror and far from spirituality, is a virus created by man as part of the war in which the great powers find themselves.

IT IS A VIRUS CREATED BY THOSE WHO HAVE MANIPULATED HUMANITY IN ORDER TO FOSTER CONTEMPT FOR GOD’S LAW, IMMORALITY AND HUMAN ABERRATIONS, AND IN ORDER THUS TO LEAD HUMANITY TO SOLITUDE, DISCOURAGEMENT, POWERLESSNESS AND HUNGER. AND ONCE HUMANITY EMBARKS ON ARMED WARFARE, IT WILL READILY ACCEPT THE ANTICHRIST. (1)

Pray children, pray for humanity.

Pray children, pray for Argentina, it will suffer, suffer, this people suffer.

Pray children, pray for My Son's Church, it is being shaken.

Beloved children, communism seems to be asleep, but the world will see its awakening when it is already scourging Europe.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the earth shakes forcefully, the climate gives no truce, signs and signals will not delay.

Children: Faith, strength, Love, faithfulness and security.

Do not fear! My Son is present, alive, pulsating: do not fear.
    Do not fear! This Mother is with Her children.

MY IMMACULATE HEART WILL TRIUMPH.
    BY MY HAND, COME TO MY SON!

I bless you.

Mother Mary

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) Revelations concerning the Antichrist...

Brothers and sisters:

I echo the Words of Our Mother:

“DO NOT FEAR! IN THE END MY IMMACULATE HEART WILL TRIUMPH.”

Amen.

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From the above message, May 13, 2020:

Beloved children, communism seems to be asleep, but the world will see its awakening when it is already scourging Europe.

seems to back up the message at Garabandal about Russia suddenly invading Europe!

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE OF ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    MAY 18, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved People of God:

BE ONE IN THE UNITY AND FRATERNITY OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD. PEOPLE OF GOD, YOU MUST BE HOLY AS CHRIST IS HOLY.

Blessing rests upon the children of God and the children of Our Queen and Mother, although each human creature must work and act in the likeness of Our Lord and King Jesus Christ to merit that blessing.

Divine Mercy is poured out on all humanity, although It flourishes in human beings who make an effort, who strive for conversion, who repent and make reparation for offenses committed against the Most Holy Trinity, against Our Queen and Mother and against their fellow men, so that they might be worthy of Divine Mercy (cf. Mk 11:25; Ps 32:5).

At this time in which confusion is growing vertiginously within the Mystical Body of our King, I must call you to OBEDIENCE, which is expressed in the Law of God and cannot be altered (cf. Ps 19:8-10).

The People of God must be strengthened in Faith to face what is coming for the Church and therefore the Mystical Body of Our King.

Today’s human being does not know of suffering, so therefore does not acknowledge it as an element of expiation, and when suffering, blames God.

DIRECTIONLESS HUMANITY HAS DESECRATED THE MYSTERY OF DIVINE LOVE, GRANTED BY GOD TO MAN IN THE MOST BLESSED SACRAMENT, BEFORE WHICH WE THE HEAVENLY CHOIRS HAVE WEPT TEARS OF PAIN OVER SUCH A GRAVE ACT BY MAN.

Such acts give strength to the Devil and exalt him, so that the Devil forcefully pounces upon the children of Our Queen and Mother, scourging them again and again, now with disease, then increasing that same scourge of disease in order to make men despair, until, suffering again and again, the human being feels incapable of surviving amidst constant anxiety.

I HAVE ALREADY WARNED YOU OUT OF LOVE FOR GOD, ONE AND THREE, OUT OF LOVE FOR OUR QUEEN AND OUT OF LOVE OF YOU AS CHILDREN OF GOD, THAT BATTLE IS LOOMING FOR HUMANITY
    , a battle between good and evil (cf. Gen 3:15 ) which has become a war between powers and will detonate in the use of weapons of war and then in the deplorable use of weapons of mass destruction.

Be aware of the crucial situation in which you find yourselves: this will increasingly be the case, going from one level to another, from one institution to another, encompassing society in all its work and actions, and above all in man’s spirit, in order to undermine his Faith in God.

PEOPLE OF GOD, THE BATTLE IS GOING FROM BEING A BATTLE TO BECOMING THE EXPECTED AND FEARED WORLD WAR. (*)

Ideologies are fighting for souls: discern, children of God, discern! Do not extinguish the Faith, stay awake and vigilant, because wolves in sheep's clothing (cf. Mt 7:15) abound at this very moment.

YOU HAVE TO DISCERN IN ORDER NOT TO GIVE PEARLS TO SWINE.

ENOUGH NOW OF HUMAN FOOLISHNESS, OF SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS THAT ONLY LEADS TO THE BETRAYAL AND PERSECUTION OF THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN ADVANCE.

It is necessary for you to bear in mind what happened to those in the history of salvation who disobeyed God and rebelled against Him. THERE WILL BE NO EXEMPTION FOR THIS GENERATION WITH ITS HERESIES AND PROFANATIONS; YOU MUST HUMBLE YOURSELVES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SINNERS BEFORE GOD.

At the moment, those who long for conversion and are prepared for it will find a way that is freer for conversion in the midst of the silence prevalent within humanity. Force in disguise has been used on humanity in order to silence it. Force, yes, without man perceiving it! Humanity is being held captive, without feeling deprived of its freedom.

THE NEW RELIGION IS ENTERING WITHOUT THE PEOPLE OF GOD SEEING IT AS IT IS. A RELIGION WITHOUT SPIRITUAL FOOD WHERE THE PEOPLE OF GOD LIVE AS IF THEY WERE PRACTISING ANOTHER RELIGION.
    They are paving the way for the “SINGLE RELIGION”, robbing our King and Lord Jesus Christ of His Scepter.

Human madness is surfacing: with the economy declining, they will subject humanity to THE SINGLE CURRENCY.

WITH NEITHER MORALITY NOR TRUTH… WHAT AWAITS MAN?

People of God, the signs and signals are visible: you choose.

The plates making up the Earth's crust are moving in an unusual way, causing serious earthquakes of great magnitude.

The water of the seas is rising: pay attention, People of God!

Communism has entered countries in the Americas and lamentation has arrived, awakening at this time.

BEND YOUR KNEES, "PRAY IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON", DO NOT SUCCUMB, KEEP YOUR FAITH ALIVE AND VIBRANT; GOD'S ASSISTANCE DESCENDS FROM HEAVEN.

He who has not believed should believe...
    He who has not been walking should walk…
    He who has stopped on the way should continue with strength...

This is the time - this and no other - this is the time for you to be reconciled to the Most Holy Trinity.

This is the time to take the Hand held out in front of each one of you: the Hand of the Queen and Mother of all creation.

WITH FAITH, HOPE, WITHOUT FALTERING, WITH PRAYER AND THE PRACTICE OF PRAYER, WITH DEEDS, WITH FORGIVENESS AND ASSURANCE.

St Michael the Archangel

(*) Prophecies concerning the third world war

8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MAY 23, 2020

[​IMG]

I bless you with My Maternal Love.

EVIL IS PERSECUTING MY CHILDREN; SO IT HAS BEEN DOING DOWN THROUGH THE AGES (cf. Rev. 17).

The serpent has come to take away the children of My Son; it has dragged them along in a thousand ways by means of their minds and thinking, in which they are extremely rational, via baseless questions.

Man’s ignorance and pride are repeated in this generation that wants to be like God and to dispose of life irresponsibly. The ambition for power separates men from God, keeping them at one moment in the affairs of Heaven and at another in those of the world. Thus at all times human beings cover themselves with the leprosy with which they are infected by wrongful actions that they see as good, but which conscience tells them are not good and go against God’s Law.

THE LIMIT BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL IS A STEP OF THE HUMAN EGO: IT IS A MOMENT IN WHICH THE CREATURE BECOMES INVOLVED IN DARKNESS AND ENTERS INTO SOMETHING FROM WHICH IT CANNOT THEN COME OUT.

A world leader will suffer, causing admiration and fear throughout humanity.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, this generation has accepted the sacrileges of humanity, and these sacrileges draw purification to humanity in general.

THE CHAOS THAT HUMANITY IS FACING IS NOT ON THE MATERIAL LEVEL, AS MANY OF MY CHILDREN FEAR; THE GREATEST CHAOS ARRIVES WHEN GOD IS PUT ASIDE AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT PART OF THE TRUE MAGISTERIUM OF MY SON’S CHURCH ARE GIVEN PREFERENCE.

My beloved people:

There is a virus worse than the current one and that is lack of trust in My Divine Son: man has no respect for My Son because of separating from Him. THE WORST PANDEMIC THAT EXISTS IN THIS GENERATION IS THE LOSS OF FAITH, GENERATING DIVISIONS AND PERSECUTIONS WITHIN MY SON'S PEOPLE IN RELATION TO MY FAVORED SONS AND THOSE OF MY SON'S PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THE EVANGELIZATION OF THE PEOPLE OF GOD.

Beloved, those who preach are muzzled, those who raise their voices are brought down, those who make known the Word of My Son and Mine are punished terribly. Silence and the silencing of My children guarantee the triumph of evil over those who are naive.

Great darkness will hang over My Son’s People - darkness caused by volcanic eruptions, by strong winds that pick up sand and earth and prevent the sun from getting through. The water of the seas will rise without prior warning and My children will suffer. Nature acts without warning: it acts with enormous force.

Illness will multiply in different forms, and mistrust among the world's people will grow until they come to fear one another.

The Sun will make man afraid and the increase of elements coming from space and coming to Earth will cause alarm.

SIN MUST BE EXPIATED, FIRSTLY BY THE HAND OF MAN, AND THEN THE DIVINE HAND WILL ACT UPON HUMANITY, AFTER THE MAN OF PERDITION HAS SCOURGED SINFUL HUMANITY.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart: you will seek the Truth and will not find it, therefore you must be one with My Son at this moment, you must convert so that you are not confused, you must be strong, creatures of Faith and lovers of Christ in the Eucharist, trusting in assistance from on High.

I offer you My protection and help, but for this you have to seek the Kingdom of God (cf. Mt 6:33), live in constant conversion, work and act in the likeness of My Son.

WHAT IS APPROACHING WILL COME, JUST AS WHAT I ANNOUNCED AND WAS NOT BELIEVED HAS ARRIVED… AND SO THE SCOURGE COMES IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE.

Shelter under My Maternal Mantle; I lead you to My Son so that you might enjoy Eternal Glory.

In the Unity of the Most Holy Trinity.

Mother Mary

Fatima likes this.
  9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE OF ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    JUNE 1, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved People of God:

IN THE NAME OF THE HEAVENLY ARMIES I COME TO YOU WITH THE WORD OF TRUTH IN MY MOUTH TO SAY:

WHO LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

Do not neglect the opportunity to offer a prayer to Our King and Lord Jesus Christ so that the Holy Spirit would assist you in growing spiritually.

At such a special time for humanity, ask for what you lack and be obedient to the voice of the Holy Spirit (cf. I Thess 5:19-21).

Great battles are being fought that are of a spiritual, moral and religious order, and concepts will come to light that are intended to extinguish your Faith...

Do not falter, remain firm and be true: fearlessly show that you are Christ's, and We will come to your aid.

WITHIN THE CHURCH, THE MEMBERS THAT FORM HER ARE NOT ALL THE SAME, BUT IN ONE THING THEY DO INDEED NEED TO BE UNIFIED: IN FAITHFULNESS AND LOVE TOWARDS GOD.
    What the soul is with respect to the human body, so is the Holy Spirit with respect to the Body of Christ that is the Church. The Holy Spirit works in the Church similarly to the soul in all the members of a single body.

DO NOT BE AFRAID AT NEWS OF THE SUPPRESSION OF THE EUCHARISTIC FOOD: THEY WANT TO CONFUSE YOU IN ORDER TO UNDERMINE THE FAITH OF GOD'S PEOPLE.

FREEMASONRY WILL USE ITS GREATEST WEAPONS AGAINST THE CHILDREN OF OUR QUEEN AND THE MOTHER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, FOR FEAR OF BEING CRUSHED BY THE "WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN, WITH THE MOON UNDER HER FEET"
    (Rev 12:1). You should continue to fulfil the duties of your state as children of God who carry the Sacraments as a shield, the Beatitudes as footwear, the Works of Mercy as wings for your feet, the Commandments as a sword, and love for God and your fellow man as your distinctive trait.

Pray regarding the continual illnesses that will reappear.

Pray regarding the scourge of great earthquakes.

Pray for France and Germany, they will suffer.

Pray about the effects of water on the continents.

CHILDREN OF GOD AND OF OUR QUEEN AND THE MOTHER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, THE CONTINENTS ARE MOVING APART.

THE SUN WILL EMIT HEAT, AFFECTING THE EARTH, AND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BELIEVED WILL THINK OF WHAT HEAVEN HAS ANNOUNCED AND WILL SHAKE IN HORROR AND FRIGHT AT THAT MOMENT. (*)

Thailand will suffer seriously: it will be shaken and water will flood it.

Trials for humanity will not delay: what is preoccupying man will come. The economy will stumble and fall, with the single currency ensuing as a premise of the dominion of the world order.

People of God, keep up your Faith: this is not the time to falter, this is the time to remain faithful above all else.

Man does not have the humility to seek God first and then look at himself, you should be different, shining in the midst of the darkness that is invading the Earth (cf. Mt 5:16).

Be constant seekers of Christ. You are navigating in stormy waters amid hurricanes and cyclones, aware that, with Our King Lord Jesus Christ, you can do all things.

DO NOT FEAR, YOU MUST FOCUS YOUR THINKING ON OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST SO THAT YOUR FAITH WOULD NOT LESSEN AND SO THAT YOU WOULD HAVE THE GRACE AND FULLNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: THE ASSURANCE OF DIVINE ASSISTANCE.

Do not be discouraged if some human beings lose their Faith: lift up your gaze and stretch out your hands to your Queen and Mother.

Man fails to understand that human belongings are temporary, so he neglects the soul.

As your Travelling Companions, we will not abandon you.

Pray with Faith, pray with a humble heart, and you will receive blessings that will strengthen you along the way.

In the name of the Most Holy Trinity.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

St Michael the Archangel

(*) Revelations about the effect of the sun: read...

10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

JUNE 7, 2020

[​IMG]

AS THE DAUGHTER OF GOD THE FATHER, MOTHER OF GOD THE SON, TEMPLE AND TABERNACLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN UNITY WITH THE FEAST OF THIS DAY WHEN WE CELEBRATE THE GREAT SOLEMNITY OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, I INVOKE DIVINE MERCY UPON ALL HUMANITY.
    IN HEAVEN THE INEFFABLE MYSTERY OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY IS CELEBRATED, THUS I CALL YOU TO CELEBRATE IT ON EARTH.
    IN THE UNITY OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

People of My Son

REMAIN IN PRAYER: A PRAYER OF VIGILANCE, PRAYER OF UNITY, SO THAT FAITH WOULD NOT DECREASE.

MY ANNOUNCEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN IN VAIN: MY SON’S PEOPLE SHOULD ACCEPT MY CALLS TO CONVERSION AND UNITY SO THAT, AS THE MYSTICAL BODY OF MY SON, YOU WOULD NOT SUCCUMB FACING THE EVIL THAT PERSECUTES YOU IN GREAT SECRECY, WITHOUT YOUR FEELING IT.

The aridity in the hearts of My children is spreading, reaching the most unsuspecting and the most educated, the most impulsive and the most reserved. Evil is advancing by leaps and bounds upon those who stay in the things of the world.

You find yourselves caught up in winds that have penetrated within My Son’s Church, causing many of My children to desert from the Faith.

The devil has come in order to infest those human beings who remain irascible, devoid of My Son's love and love for their neighbour, filling their human ego with personal satisfactions of no spiritual value.

Beloved People of My Son, the spiritually blind are leading My children towards false doctrines in which the Faith is buried and confusion spreads, making My children fall into evil: THIS IS THE TIME WHEN THOSE WHO ARE INDECISIVE ARE FALLING INTO THE CLUTCHES OF THE DEVIL.

Beloved People of My Son, the Universe is in chaos, the force within the Universe has accelerated, causing meteors, meteorites and asteroids to approach the Earth, and changing the movement of various planets.

Keep in mind that human beings have unleashed what is occurring, by moving away from and rejecting the Divine Hand, generating the landslide of great stretches of ground; the water in the seas and rivers is moving unexpectedly, and My children will suffer greatly.

Do not forget that the climate is constantly changing; while science calls this climate change, as a Mother I explain to you that it is the result of the evil works and actions of human beings.

It is not pleasant for the Holy Eyes of the Most Holy Trinity to see how much anger remains on Earth, forming part of the human being’s spiritual vacuum, thereby unleashing the ongoing appearance of shocking phenomena that have never occurred before on Earth.

PERSEVERE, BE CAREFUL, DO NOT TAKE MY WORDS LIGHTLY; MEDITATE AND PRAY FORCEFULLY.
    THIS IS A TIME WHEN MY CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID.

The GREAT WARNING (*) will bring blessing to souls who remain within the true Magisterium of the Church of My Son. As for those who accept innovations and modernism as part of their spiritual life, some will repent, but others will rebel against the Most Holy Trinity and against this Mother, with humanity beginning the uncontrollable persecution of My Son’s faithful People.

FACED WITH SUCH A SCENARIO I DO NOT WANT YOU TO START TO PANIC, BUT TO BE HUMAN CREATURES WHO ARE SURE OF DIVINE PROTECTION (cf. Ps 23:4) AND OF MY PROTECTION.

Pray, My children, pray for the United States, the hands of men have been raised against men.

Pray for Argentina, it will be plunged into pain.

Pray concerning the volcano that is becoming active in Mexico.

Pray for one another.

I bless you all and keep you within My Immaculate Heart.

DO NOT FEAR!
    "AM I NOT HERE WHO AM YOUR MOTHER?"

Mother Mary

(*) Revelations concerning the Great Warning to humanity…

11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    JUNE 13, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved People:

CONTINUE ON THE PATH OF CONVERSION.

REMAIN WITHIN MY LOVE, PEACE AND HARMONY, GIVEN THE CONFUSION FACING THIS GENERATION.
    Be authentic testimonies of My Teachings and allow the Gifts and Virtues that My Holy Spirit has poured out on each of you to emerge.

My people, you need to fulfill My Will, to obey the Divine Law at every moment of your lives, and you must refuse to go where your life on Earth is made easy but where you are led to work and act outside My Teachings (cf. Mt 7:13-14).

Children, this time in which you are living is difficult, it is a test for all who are Mine; you are being tempted again and again by the devil who roams in search of prey, as humanity is devoid of love and respect towards Me, devoid of faithfulness and understanding, meaning that “I Am rejected”, and therefore My Holy Spirit cannot be poured out fully into all of My own.

I COME IN SEARCH OF MY HOLY REMNANT, OF MY REMNANT CHURCH INTO WHICH I WILL POUR ALL MY LOVE SO THAT YOU MIGHT CONTINUE WITHOUT FALTERING IN MOMENTS OF GREAT TRIBULATION THAT AT THE SAME TIME ARE ONES OF VICTORY.

My beloveds, they have set out the course for you to follow as a consequence of misused science, INUNDATING YOU WITH LIMITATIONS STEMMING FROM THE WORLD ORDER THAT HAS BEEN CONSTITUTED and which will continue to spread greater pain and control over humanity, in order to separate you so that you would more vulnerable. You need to be aware of the spiritual and mental battle in which you find yourselves, those who are far from Me being those who are most under siege.

Social chaos will spread like the plague from country to country, because of the agitation of people who have been limited in their work and actions; this is the doing of man’s enemy.

THE TIME HAS COME, MY PEOPLE!
    YOU ARE LIKE "SHEEP AMONG WOLVES, THEREFORE BE AS WISE AS SERPENTS AND INNOCENT AS DOVES" (Mt 10:16).

However, this should not trouble you, as My Holy Spirit will assist you in order for you persevere to the end; entrust yourselves to Me and "I will speak for you" (cf. Mk 13:11). Do not fear! Although My Word will be despised and the Sacraments mocked, do not stray from Me: remain faithful.

MY PEOPLE, I REMAIN WITH YOU: I AM PRESENT, REAL AND TRUE IN MY BODY, SOUL AND DIVINITY IN THE EUCHARIST! DO NOT FORGET THAT I AM FAITHFUL TO MY PEOPLE!

Pray, My children, pray. Great nations will rise up in internal spiritual battles. My people will be persecuted.

Pray, My children, pray. Impositions on humanity will set people against people, until war suddenly appears.

Pray, My children, pray. The Earth’s magnetic pole of the Earth is moving towards Russia: this is not a coincidence, but a sign for man to wake up ... (1)

Russia will invade the world and cause it to suffer. (2)

My beloveds, you will see great phenomena within nature: do not fear, keep the Faith, be cautious and help one another.

Humanity will suffer from hunger due to the global economic crisis.

PRAY, DO NOT FALTER IN THE FAITH, BE AUTHENTIC.
    BE MY PEOPLE IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

My Mother protects you: continue together with Her, do not be separated from My Mother.

Pray and make reparation. Pray.

I BLESS YOU: PERSEVERE IN CONVERSION.

I love you.

Your Jesus

(1) Revelations concerning the magnetic change of the poles…
    (2a) Prophecies regarding Russia…
    (2b) Relationship to the message of Fatima...

Brothers and sisters:

Our beloved Lord Jesus Christ emphasizes to us the difficulty of the moment in which we are living, faced with the series of highly unexpected situations with which we as humanity find ourselves confronted. A total change for a generation that has turned away from God and needs to return to God.

As our Lord Jesus Christ shares with us, He comes in search of the remnant Church, carrying their personal crosses, hoping in Faith to reach the “Cross of Glory and Majesty”.

Amen.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From the above June 13, 2020 message:

Pray, My children, pray. The Earth’s magnetic pole of the Earth is moving towards Russia: this is not a coincidence, but a sign for man to wake up ... (1)

THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

You are well aware through these Calls that the elements will be increasingly altered, telluric movements will be violent, and these will arise from one end of the Earth to another, going hand in hand. The inversion of the poles will be among the final events that this generation will experience

13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    JUNE 20, 2020

Beloved People of God:

You are children of God the Father, greatly loved by Him.

THE DIVINE WORD IS INFALLIBLE, THEREFORE HUMANITY CONTINUES ON ITS PATH IN THE DIRECTION OF EVERY WORD THAT HAS COME OUT OF THE DIVINE MOUTH
    (cf. Ps 19:9; II Peter 1:20-21).

You are a People walking in the midst of the adversities of this time to which humanity has been led. The transformation through which you are living had never been thought of by the man of this Age.

Our Queen and Mother had forewarned you that the great enemies of God would make themselves felt by all humanity, but this generation did not believe it. Those who were believers in the past and have now deserted from the Faith form part of the catastrophic state of humanity, which has been called to conversion so often and yet has not obeyed, as they did not obey in Sodom and Gomorrah (cf. Gen 19).

I have come again to ask you for CONVERSION, faced by hardened hearts that have not softened.

I have come for these hearts of stone that do not allow the Word coming from above to touch them in order to sensitize them.

The word SACRIFICE has been eliminated: it has been exchanged for the word INDIFFERENCE - a word that resonates in people who adapt to what the majority want, without analyzing the consequences for souls of contempt for the Divine Will.

In churches, the aroma of the sacred, reverence for the sacred, respect for the sacred, have been lost, just as some of those Consecrated to Our King and Lord Jesus Christ have gone astray by becoming worldly and giving themselves up to vainglory.

HUMANITY IS PUNISHING ITSELF, PASSING JUDGMENT ON ITSELF AND DRAWING UPON ITSELF GRAVE AND GREAT CALAMITIES RESULTING FROM CONTEMPT TOWARDS OUR AND YOUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, PRESENT, REAL AND TRUE IN THE BLESSED SACRAMENT OF THE ALTAR.

The Divine Word of Sacred Scripture has been profaned; the Commandments of God’s Law are easily forgotten and very easily falsified. The result of this is SUFFERING FOR HUMANITY.

Beloveds of God, One and Three, the House of God is being desecrated and this does not stop; God’s faithful children do not know where to go. The People of God find themselves in Gethsemane in a long night with their Lord and King Jesus Christ - troubled, hurting and hungry. Knowing that they are heading towards a still more difficult and tempestuous time when there will be confrontation within the divided Mystical Body of Christ, and apostasy will gain ground.

People of God, the virus that is keeping humanity in suspense has come as a prelude to the GREAT TRIAL that will befall all humanity: the unravelling of the shame of this generation that mourns those who suffer, those who die from this virus, but ignores the innocent who are continually sacrificed through abortion.

This virus is not just another virus, it is not a psychological disorder: this virus causes people’s deaths in greater numbers than you are being told about, as this has become one more means by which the devil can derform and misinform humanity.

Large hospitals have been constructed within a few days with a purpose different from that which was apparent at the time; soon they will be used. The virus spreads across the Earth, taking the world by surprise; humanity will suffer from hunger, impoverished nations will descend into strife.

THE FATHER’S HOUSE HAS FOREWARNED YOU ABOUT ONE OF THE GOALS OF THE WORLD ORDER (1): TO REDUCE THE GLOBAL POPULATION, YET YOU ARE LETTING THIS GO UNNOTICED.

Another virus is coming and it will devastate people blindly, therefore do not forget that you must stay prepared without dismissing that which leads you to Our King and Lord Jesus Christ: USE THE SACRAMENTALS!

Trust in Our Queen and Mother, pray with your actions so that you would testify to her Maternal Love; pray the Holy Rosary and pray with your work and acts.

Evil is becoming manifest in the world; do not take lightly this Call that I bring to you. IT IS AN URGENT CALL: the demonic hosts cling to those who welcome them, renouncing God.

THE MOMENTS TO COME ARE ONES OF GREAT SUFFERING FOR HUMANITY, ALL THE MORE SO FOR THOSE WHO HAVE REJECTED THE FAITH.
    I AM WARNING YOU OF THE SCOURGING OF HUMANITY BY THE DEVIL.

Pray, children of God, pray. The earth will be forcefully shaken.

Pray, children of God, pray. Man’s violence will increase.

CHILDREN OF GOD, FROM THE START OF YOUR DAY YOU SHOULD WORSHIP GOD, ONE AND THREE, IN UNION WITH THE RANKS OF ANGELS. Man is being tested to the core, while people of Faith are being helped in the midst of tribulation in this period prior to the GREAT WARNING. (2) God allows His Revelations to be fulfilled in a way that man does not expect or manage to anticipate, as you have recently been experiencing within the Church.

Do not fear, hold to the assurance of being children of God, children of Our Queen and Mother, children of Divine Love.

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH THAT I BRING YOU FROM HEAVEN SO THAT YOU WOULD BE AWARE OF GOD’S FAITHFULNESS TOWARDS HIS PEOPLE.
    Do not fear: you have been warned in advance. Remain true to God and His Commandments, and the rest will be given to you besides.

Be true children of God.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

Saint Michael the Archangel

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

JUNE 25, 2020

[​IMG]

I love you with Maternal Love, I guide you towards My Son.

EVEN IF YOU IGNORE MY PLEAS, I WILL CONTINUE TIRELESSLY CALLING YOU.

My Son's People have neglected UNITY with the Most Holy Trinity, going away at a vertiginous rate. They have lost the Holy Fear of God (cf. Prov 1:7), and without a contrite and humbled spirit they are sinking deeper and deeper into the things of the world.

Children, it is not pleasant for you when I mention the Holy Fear of God. Humanity only wants to hear “GOD IS LOVE” in order to cover the most abominable sins, forgetting that you will come to love sin and despise the Law of God.

AS A MOTHER I AM NOT SPEAKING TO YOU ABOUT AN IRRATIONAL FEAR OF GOD, BUT ABOUT FAITHFULNESS TO THE DIVINE LAW AND RENOUNCING WHAT IS NOT OF GOD.

You are living through the severe suffering which has been anticipated and which is coming out to meet humanity and the Universe itself, but My Son will never abandon His People, neither will this Mother forsake you.

MY SON'S PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED AND ALONE. MY FAVORED SONS HAVE ABSENTED THEMSELVES FROM THEIR MINISTRY, AND MY SON'S PEOPLE ARE TROUBLED, "LIKE SHEEP WITHOUT A SHEPHERD"; THEIR HOPE HAS DIMINISHED, WHILE OTHER CHILDREN NEED RECONCILIATION GIVEN THE WEIGHT OF THEIR FAULTS.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, bear in mind that the innocent will never perish, neither will the righteous be uprooted; keep the Faith as children of God. Do not lose heart in waiting, keep the true Faith alive.

MY SON WANTS HIS PEOPLE TO BE UNITED SO THAT EVIL WOULD NOT SNATCH YOU AWAY FROM HIM, SO IT IS NECESSARY FOR YOU TO REMAIN WITHIN THE TRUE MAGISTERIUM OF THE CHURCH.

Children of My Immaculate Heart, serious changes have reached you, advancing without stopping; all are facing these changes without wishing to do so.

IN THE SAME WAY, PART OF THE UNIVERSE IS BEING INFLUENCED BY THE UNUSUAL MOTION OF A CELESTIAL BODY OF LARGE PROPORTIONS THAT IS MOVING, MAGNETIZING EVERYTHING ON ITS WAY, ALTERING THE NORMAL MOVEMENT OF SOME PLANETS AND THE EARTH ITSELF, AS A RESULT OF WHICH EARTHQUAKES ARE INCREASING. (1)

Pray My children, pray for the United States, Mexico, Chile and Central America, they will suffer, their ground will be strongly shaken.

Pray My children, pray for Europe, Italy and Iceland, their ground will shake.

Pray My children, be careful: the virus has not disappeared, use the oil of the Good Samaritan to prevent contagion, always accompanied by Faith. (*)

Pray My children, pray for Argentina, it is suffering. Its lament will be severe.

Pray My children, humanity is suffering from spiritual hunger, suffering from food shortages, the economy has become weak.

People of My Son, increase your prayer in Spirit and in Truth.

Pray, do not stop: evangelize, love your neighbor, forgive, be humble, welcome the needy, minister to one another.

Remain attentive in the spirit, draw near to My Son, do not leave Him: he does not forsake you. Be warned, children, stay alert, the earthquakes will not stop.

PROTECT ONE ANOTHER, CRY OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER, PREPARE, DO NOT LOSE THE FAITH. MAN HAS CULTIVATED EVIL; MAKE REPARATION, OFFER UP, FAST.

Children of My Immaculate Heart, I protect you: seek My Son in season and out of season, do not stop. Children, be like My Son: "Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all" (Mk 9:35).

People of My Son, do not wait for conversion, go out in search of it; be humble and meek (cf. Mt 11:29).

I bless you, My children: this Mother of yours is protecting you - convert, conversion is necessary.

DO NOT FEAR!
    AM I NOT HERE WHO AM YOUR MOTHER?

Mother Mary

(1) Revelations concerning great earthquakes: read…

(*) Important: bear in mind that the oil is for PREVENTING viral diseases. IT IS NOT a medicine. Read information on the oil here.

Brothers and sisters:

As God’s People it is necessary to delve into Sacred Scripture: you cannot love what you do not know.

Let us not lose Faith: as God’s children we are the People who walk towards the encounter with God, One and Three.

Our Mother protects us, but we must fulfill the Divine Will.

Amen.

15. Prince of Peace

Prince of Peace Archangels

use the oil of the Good Samaritan to prevent contagion, always accompanied by Faith

:ROFLMAO:

16. padraig

padraig New Member

'Russia will invade the world and cause it to suffer'

[​IMG]

Fatima likes this.
  17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Some earlier LdM messages re: Russia:

OUR BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

Remain in expectation, Russia will take a decision that will affect all of Europe directly and the whole world indirectly. (Garabandal prediction?)

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

Pray for My children, pray for Russia, it will choose and its choice will be the great discord that will incite men against others, causing irreparable damage.

OUR BLESSED V IRGIN MARY

Pray for My children, pray for Russia, it has still not been consecrated to My Immaculate Heart.

OUR BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

Pray for Russia, it will give the world a surprise.

OUR BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

Pray children for Russia, the wolf hides behind sheep’s clothing.

OUR BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

Pray children, pray for Russia: the one who sleeps awakens over Humanity.

OUR BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

Pray children, pray, Russia awakens the world, pray, pain comes by the hand of an alliance. (w/ China??)

Fatima likes this.
  18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

09/25/07
    My son, there is much fighting in my church regarding the consecration of Russia. Many older prophecies were given regarding a communist led war which resulted in the destruction of much of Europe, including the Vatican. Documents released in your media verify these war plans. But my people forget one important factor in this discussion: God. I alone govern the universe and the affairs of mankind. I even govern the affairs of hell. Nothing happens without my will being done. Do you even think one moment, I am going to give glory to Satan and man’s pride? Remember Isaias 42:8: I, the Lord: t his is my name. I will not give my glory to another, nor my praise to graven things.

My son, John Paul II consecrated the world to the Immaculate heart of Mary, as you already know. Do you not think my son, these consecrations bore no fruit? For I the Lord God Almighty creator of heaven and earth prophesy to you: The result of the consecration of the world to my son’s mother Mary had two effects. It interrupted and changed the plans of Masonic communistic forces and it gave the world an extended period of my mercy. Do you truly think a consecration to the Mother of Mercy would have no effect? It allowed more souls to enter my kingdom. Do not forget my primary purpose is the salvation of my children. If you remember this my son, world events will make sense to you. Look at events from the eyes of your Father in heaven, not with your human eyes and understanding.

My son at Fatima, my daughter Mary asked explicitly for the consecration of Russia by the Pope and the bishops of the world. This event has not taken place as asked by my daughter Mary. If it had my son, the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary would have already taken place. You would already be living in the era of peace. It is evident there is no peace in your world. Only a blind man would make such a statement.
    My son, mankind has not responded to my mercy. Mankind has increasingly become more evil and sinful. A day will soon arrive which will cause my wrath to chastise my children. Again, I say these words not to frighten, but to wake up my children. If you live in my peace, there truly is nothing to fear. Again, only the ungodly and lukewarm need to fear.

My son, the Masonic communistic forces are again starting to rise in your world. The forces of Islamic terrorism, communism, and practical atheism are being used by Satan to cause another World War. For I the Lord prophesy to you again: If mankind refuses my mercy, another World War will be allowed and the man of sin will be allowed to chastise the ungodly and sinner. Read these words carefully. I am allowing these events because of my people rejecting my mercy. Where are the prayers, penances, and masses being offered in reverence for my honor and glory? Why do my people reject
    prayer and fasting to bring about my continual mercy on your world? Do you not see my hand in the weather changes and natural disasters occurring on your planet? Isaias 45:12, 18. I made the earth: and I created man upon it. My hand stretched forth the heavens: and I have commanded all their host. For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens, God himself that formed the earth and made it, the very maker thereof, who did not create it in vain, who formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is no other. Remember stop trying to figure out the mind and purposes of the Almighty. Seek not the things that are to high for thee, and search not into things above thy ability: but the things that God hath commanded, think on them always, and in many of his works be not curious. Ecclesiasticus 3:22. But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, for I am the Lord that exercise mercy and judgment and justice in the earth: for these things pleases me, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 9:24. What did my son command you to do above all other things? Love your God and your neighbor. Are you truly fulfilling these two commandments? If not, repent of your sins.

My son, while my people argue over the validity of the consecration of Russia, many souls are going to hell. Do not allow yourself to be caugh t in Satan’s trap. The consecration has not taken place. It will take place. The message of Fatima was primarily concerned with repentance and the salvation of souls. The consecration of Russia is a message addressed to the Pope and bishops of the world. Pray my Holy Spirit will give the Holy Father the strength and wisdom to overcome the forces fighting against him.

My son, I am gong to tell you why the consecration of Russia has not yet taken place. My church was not purified of the evil forces hiding among the clergy. Remember the Pope and bishops of the world are required to make the consecration. In the past, there were to many Bishops who were rebellious against the Holy Father for the consecration to have taken place. My Holy Spirit has led the holy Father to purify my house. Once my church is purified and my house is in order, you will see the consecration of Russia done. As you have read, my son told Sister Lucy it would be done late. Now Read Isaias 55:8 , 11. For my thoughts are not your thoughts: nor your ways my ways, saith the Lord. So shall my word be, which shall go forth from my mouth. It shall not return to me void, but it shall do whatsoever I please and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it. Do not presume in your pride to know the mind of God. Do not cause division among my people by arguing over the consecration of Russia. It is a deceptive trick of Satan to prevent my people from focusing on your mission: the salvation of souls. Again, I will repeat myself for you. Your mission is to lead souls to my son Jesus Christ for salvation, not cause souls to leave my church because of your proud and argumentative spirit. I the Lord will hold you accountable for your actions, words, and thoughts, which cause another to stumble. The consecration will take place in my time, not yours or Satan’s. I receive no honor and glory from your pride but only from your humility. Be a part of my son’s army and my daughter Mary’s army. Fulfill your mission. Let those whose mission it is to work for the consecration of Russia, fulfill their mission. It is not your mission. Do not cause schism or division, but love and unity among my people. I repeat myself to stop the confusion among my people. If you do my will, I will protect and guide you no matter what takes place. For I am the same living God of the Bible who is your Father today and forever. I love you my people. Return to the Father ’s fold through the graces of my son Jesus Christ, the power of my Holy Spirit, and the intercession of my daughter Mary. These are words from Almighty God to my people. Amen.

Sam and earthtoangels like this.