Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This is a very important message. I shall do as much!

earthtoangels and Sam like this.
  2. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I will but do not have holy oil. I'm also not at home.

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Do you have some olive oil that you could have blessed? preferably with exorcism blessing?

4. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I do. I could probably put some in a small container ..though I may know of 1 priest who would honor that.

earthtoangels likes this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Here is the just released full English translation of latest message to Luz de Maria....very important one:

MESSAGE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    MARCH 15, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

I bless you at this moment when humanity needs My Son in order to devote itself to conversion.

Today, more so than at other times, humanity is immersed in a moment of darkness where chaos reigns.

DARKNESS HAS TAKEN POSSESSION OF THE GREATER PART
    OF HUMAN ACTION AND BEHAVIOUR.

You are witnesses to how in an instant everything can change for humanity; YOU DO NOT PAY HONOR AND GLORY TO THE “KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS” (cf. Rev. 19:16; I Tim 6:15), but I see most countries deserted in the face of a pandemic.

THEREFORE, I CALL ALL HUMANITY TO PRAY, BESEECHING THE MOST HOLY TRINITY THAT THE VIRUS BE HALTED IN THEIR HOLY WILL.

I CALL ON ALL HUMANITY TO PRAY ON THURSDAY, MARCH 19 AT THREE IN THE AFTERNOON IN EVERY COUNTRY, THE PRAYER THAT MY SON TAUGHT YOU (The Lord's Prayer), AS AN OFFERING PLEASING TO THE ETERNAL FATHER, SLOWLY AND FROM THE HEART, THREE TIMES.

It is necessary for humanity to cry out to the Most Holy Trinity in order to obtain Divine Mercy and for this pandemic be appeased in the Divine Will, and together with prayer, I invite you to PLACE BLESSED OIL - AND IF YOU HAVE THE OIL OF THE GOOD SAMARITAN (*), PUT A DROP OF THIS OIL IN THE BLESSED OIL - AND WITH IT MARK THE FRAME OF THE FRONT DOOR OF YOUR HOUSE AND OF THE REAR DOOR, AS WELL AS TO REMAIN IN A STATE OF GRACE, WHICH IS ESSENTIAL AT THIS TIME.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, if you look at human action and behaviour with spiritual eyes, you will see how, by human volition, you have gone from being children of God to living as enemies of God, committing very serious heresies, for which you will experience the gall of the pain caused to God.

Beloved children, how I have called you to conversion, yet you have not heeded! There are so many "BLANCHED SEPULCHERS" (Mt. 23:27-32) LIVING WITHIN THE CHURCH OF MY SON, THAT HAVE CONTAMINATED THE GREAT MAJORITY OF MY SON’S PEOPLE WITH THEIR SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS, THAT HAVE BURIED THE TRUTH OF MY SON’S APPEAL, IN ORDER THAT HIS PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE HOLY AS MY SON’S PEOPLE OUGHT TO BE. (cf. I Peter 1:16). For this reason, man has forged for himself what is coming to humanity and what is to come will subjugate him. How much you therefore still remains for you to live through, in the midst of great horrors and suffering! This is My Son’s Pain: His Children’s suffering!

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, this should be the time for you to examine yourselves internally, to reflect on your works and actions, and to contemplate the path and effort that purification and conversion entail. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO ASCEND SPIRITUALLY; either you will succeed in doing so now, or else the suffering will be greater if you wait longer.

AS A MOTHER I WANT TO GUIDE YOU ON THE SAFE PATH; WHETHER OR NOT YOU ALLOW ME DEPENDS ON EACH OF YOU.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, this generation is no different from the previous ones that persisted in not hearing the Divine Calls, until they found themselves facing a moment that they never expected.

Our beloved Angel of Peace (**) remains in prayer before the Trinitarian Throne, waiting for the Divine Order to come to move hearts, to awaken those who are asleep, to protect those who are dejected but who have not lost the Faith, to stay alongside with those who know that Divine Mercy loves and forgives, forgives and loves, and who return to My Son.

Pray that the time would be shortened and that the events would be brief.

Beloved children, worldly life imprisons you: life dedicated to the Most Holy Trinity sets you free.

Pray My children, pray for Mexico, the shaking of the earth will not delay.

Pray My children, pray that all human beings would heed the Divine Calls and that subsequent sufferings would be alleviated.

Pray My children, pray. The Institution of My Son’s Church will astonish humanity; Faith will recede further.

Pray My children, pray that fear would not prey on My children, knowing that the economy is making humanity falter.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, heed the Calls that the Most Holy Trinity allows you to receive.

Be fraternal: do not continue being attached to sin.

Continue this Lent without fear, but in expiation. Do not offend the Divine Heart of My Son, LIVE AS IF YOU WERE LIVING THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIVES.

DO NOT FEAR!
    AM I NOT HERE, I WHO AM YOUR MOTHER?

I bless you.

Mother Mary

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(*) About oil of the good samaritan ...

(**) Revelations about the Angel of Peace, read ...

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

Brothers and sisters:

Our Mother, as the triumphant "Queen and Mother of the Last Times", impels us to definitive conversion.

How many prophesied events have accelerated together with the advance of this virus that was revealed to us years beforehand!

We should remain vigilant and not panic; although this virus is very contagious, others will come after this first one, which will cause great fatalities for humanity.

Given the panorama of what I have received, I see this virus as the one that pulls back the great curtain behind which are other deadly diseases that will become true pandemics due to their rate of mortality.

We should not believe that what has been announced by Heaven ends here: what has been announced by Heaven begins here.

Therefore, let us pray, let us pray in unity, so that the least number of souls would be lost and so that we would not succumb, even if our shield is pierced by the attacks coming against us.

We have a MOTHER WHO LOVES US AND LEADS US TO HER DIVINE SON.

Amen.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

REMINDER FOR TODAY:
    [​IMG]

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The Luz de Maria messages are coming pretty fast and furiously now....the one of Mar 20th awaits official translation and now there is already a new one of Mar. 24th listed. Because of the times I'm posting it now. Here is a large portion of it while it too awaits the official translation. This is an awkward translation via Google translate.......gets right to the point one could say and includes living in the Divine Will:

This one is from St. Michael:

........HUMANITY HAS BEEN TAKEN TO THE INSTANTS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED AND THIS SHOULD MAKE PEOPLE REFLECT, MEDITATE AND STOP ON THE ROAD WITH TOTAL SERIOUSNESS, RESPONSIBILITY AND MAKE THE DECISION FOR THE SALVATION OF THE SOUL.

What they live is serious, although it is not a virus like others that will arrive with greater force, (1) it is a virus very well thought out to infect the greatest number of human creatures. Therefore, they must be proactive and take the necessary measures.

Humanity has received natural medicines that help them control these diseases, but they soon forget what Heaven bequeaths to them. (2)

CHILDREN OF GOD, MYSTICAL BODY OF CHRIST THE KING AND THE LORD, HAVE TO CRY OUT PERSONALLY AND IN THE COMMUNITY, BECAUSE, WITH PRAYER, EVERYTHING IS REMOVED AND OVERCOME, BUT PRAYER HAS TO BEAR THE CONDIMENT OF FAITH. WITHOUT FAITH NOTHING IS POSSIBLE.

The force of Freemasonry (3) in the world is making itself felt and united with the powerful of the Earth, they are plotting to continue eliminating more world population, in order that the Antichrist (4) finds the flattest path.

Another means of pressure that Freemasonry will exert on Earth is the shortage of food and before this, man does get out of control, and takes out of him his wildest instinct. The Masonic strategy has been planned to dominate humanity through fear.

People of God, this plague is highly contagious, so they should not be exposed, but this lesson has to be LOOKED AT BY EVERYONE WITH THE EYES OF FAITH, so that they look at the power of this elite that is going to impose a unique government, a a single religion, a single currency, a unique education and the extermination of three quarters of the world population, so that the Antichrist may be received promptly.

A Christian weak in his Faith, weak in his beliefs, weak in his initiatives, a Christian enslaved to a false Sunday religion; it is what for the most part is the People of God. THE EUCHARISTIC SACRIFICE HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED AND THIS IS A CLEAR SIGN OF THE MASONIC DOMAIN OVER THE CHURCH OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, THEY HAVE GIVEN THE BREAD AND RECEIVE STONES.

You need to cry out, pray in time and out of season (cf. I Thess 5,16-18; Eph. 6,18; Dan 6,18), with Faith, with Faith so that the prayers are heard and the plague ceases, they need to make communions spiritual with faith, respect and love. YOU NEED TO COUNTER EVIL WITH THE POWER OF GOD OVER HIS PEOPLE!

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ADVANCED, THE PROXIMITY OF THE ENCOUNTER OF MAN WITH MAJOR EVENTS IS NOW! FOR THIS I CALL YOU TO FAITH, TO IMMOVABLE FAITH, TO REPENTANCE, TO BE COURAGEOUS AS CHILDREN OF GOD, TO TAKE PROVISIONS, BUT NOT FAIL IN FAITH, THEY HAVE TO KEEP THE FAITH BURNING, OTHERWISE, THE STORMS WILL ROLL THEM.

Live in the middle of the day, where at the zenith the Divine Sun shines and illuminates everyone, warms everyone, where darkness does not exist, there is only Light and the Queen and Mother of Heaven and Earth, is crowned by each one of you, her children, who fulfill the Divine Will. WITHOUT FORGETTING THAT "THE WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN WITH THE MOON UNDER HER FEET" (Cf. Rev. 12.1), IS THE MOTHER OF HUMANITY.

KEEP CHRIST THE KING CLOSER TO YOU, WITHOUT FORGETTING THE COMMUNION PROLONGING AND IN YOU PROLONGING IN EVERY WORK AND IN EVERY ACT.

Fatima likes this.
  8. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Points to ponder & prayfully discern...
    Maria in Medjugorje had her March 24 apparition and did say Our Lady said this is a rough time but that She was preparing mankind for the change in the world.
    It is for the changing of hearts. Our Lady was not as gloom as this message.
    She said nothing about Free Masons or any of this other stuff.
    I know the Free Masons are part of the secret society and that their agenda is to control the world but no doubt Jesus will interfere with their plan before it gets to that point. Many unbelievers will perish because these people have lost their way!
    No God, No Belief in His Son or Mary. Thinking that modernism and technology will get them thru life with no regards for what happens after this life.

Byron and Seagrace like this.
  9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

This message to Luz de Maria was from St. Michael the Archangel. Some are from St. Michael and some are also from Jesus and then from Our Lady as "Queen and Mother of the End Times" title of which is given a Church Imprimatur. The various appearances or messages from our Mother are under different titles and for different purposes. Our Lady of Medjugorje is "Queen of Peace", but in today's monthly message she also emphasizes this: Satan is reigning and wants to destroy your lives and the earth on which you walk. I'd say that's pretty definite and serious. And that is why we are to pray and fast....to stay strong. And of course the messages of the Marian Movement of Priests spoke some years ago of the preponderance of Masonry within the hierarchy and the foundation for so much of that smoke of Satan in the Church and world was/is Masonry. Many other PRs of the past also spoke to Free Masonry. It's a fact!

Byron likes this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It's not surprising to me that God's messages are accelerating in number and in speed. He loves us and wants to prepare us for what lies ahead, as he said in scripture he would, and as he said in so many messages he would. At some point though, messages from heaven will come to an end for the public to be guided by and we will be dealing first hand with what heaven has revealed. One of our greater blessings from heaven is to have guidance. What child does not receive guidance from their father or mother, not to scare them, but to discipline them. I got my share of spankings as a child and gave a few myself to my tribe of 11. But it made me better disciplined, as it did my own children. Love is learning how to be disciplined and through it how to love others. This is all I see God doing in and through heavens messages. Guidance and foreknowledge of what God will be doing and what he will allow to happen in order to prepare us for the fulfillment of the Lord's Prayer..... his kingdom on earth is coming soon in the era of peace....... but, whoa to those who are not prepared!

earthtoangels and lynnfiat like this.
  11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    MARCH 20, 2020

[​IMG]

My beloved People:

YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE.
    RECEIVE MY BLESSING, WHICH AS A LOVING FATHER
    I COME TO IMPART TO YOU.

My beloved People:

YOU DO NOT WALK ALONE; YOU ARE ON THE PATH CHOSEN BY EACH ONE OF YOU, AND ON THAT PATH I ACCOMPANY YOU.

Open the door of your hearts to me, so that I might hold you in My Arms and free you from the chains of the oppression of evil.

My beloveds, you have entered stormy waters, the waters that humanity itself has attracted like a magnet.

For forty days and forty nights the water from Heaven caused the flood ...
    For forty years the People of Israel walked in the desert ...
    For forty days and forty nights I was in the desert ... (Gen 7,17; Jos 5,6; Mt 4,1-11), AND TODAY, THIS GENERATION MUST GO INTO SECLUSION FOR FORTY DAYS AND NIGHTS, IN THE MIDST OF LENT.

My Wish is that this would be a time for reinvigorating love in families.

May this time be one of unity, of charity, of forgiveness, of understanding, since the spirit of evil is prowling in order to tempt you and to cause division among those who strive for the common good.

May this Lenten season, which will be extended, be conducive for families to look each other in the eye again, and to share anew what they have stopped sharing, since toing and froing has separated them.

May this be a time for you to examine yourselves internally, to value life, to reorient yourselves in a direction opposite to that in which this generation is going, and may this not be something momentary, as THIS TIME HAS BEEN WRITTEN WITH INDELIBLE INK.

YOU HAVE SEEN EVENTS ADVANCING BEFORE YOUR EYES AT A QUICKENED PACE. WITHOUT A WORD, YOU HAVE BOWED YOUR HEADS AND HAVE OBEYED INSTRUCTIONS COMING FROM THE HEIGHTS OF HUMAN POWER. YOU ONLY SEE THE PRESENT MOMENT, YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF SEEING BEYOND IT.

You must obey faced with the plague: fiercer ones will come, but at the moment, the world elite has been testing humanity’s reaction, and those who dominate will use this virus for establishing their power over humanity.

I gave myself on the Cross (cf. Lk 23,46; Eph 5,2), and I have called you through My Love; I have called you through My prophets, yet for you nothing is valid, only that which comes to threaten life, in the face of which even Faith is vain.

I have called you to give everything out of love, but you do not forgive (cf. Mt 6,14; Eph 4,32). You are still locked in your human ego, and it will be this ego that will cause you to fall, to become infected, because if the heart is not clean, the body is vulnerable.

I HAVE CALLED YOU NOT TO TURN AWAY FROM ME, IN ORDER THAT YOU WOULD NOT BE EASY PREY FOR EVIL. I CALL YOU TO BE TRUE, TO SURRENDER OUT OF LOVE, THROUGH MY LOVE, THROUGH THAT LOVE THAT DISTINGUISHES YOU AS MY CHILDREN.

I call you to prepare in the spirit; do not go other ways, be righteous in your work and action. Whosoever harbours resentments remains chained to their "ego", and in their "ego" they perish.

You do not understand the seriousness of My Words ...
    You do not understand that you need to prepare for the WARNING ... (1)
    You do not understand that I am both Mercy and Judge at the same time ...
    You do not understand that humanity’s suffering will continue.

The earth shakes from one extreme to the other, and suffering will not only be caused by a virus, but by various events, and My Word will be fulfilled. Continuous events will occur that will not allow you to assist one another.

YOU HAVE NOT BELIEVED, BUT AT THE MOMENT WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE WHAT I HAVE ANNOUNCED TO YOU, YOU ARE MOVED, YOU FEEL FEAR, FEAR OVERWHELMS YOU, AND THE FAITH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE CANNOT SUSTAIN YOU.

I suffer with the suffering of My children, yet you are not meek or humble, but conceited and disobedient; you look for predictions, not My Word in order for you to convert.

The events will not delay, you will experience them one after another. Man will know poverty, even those who feel safe because of money - it will be of no use, and I will tell them:

"GIVE TO CAESAR WHAT IS OF CAESAR, AND TO GOD WHAT IS OF GOD" (Lk 20,25).

AND WHAT WILL YOU HAND OVER TO ME? WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN ME? DOUBTS, LIES, SCORN, UNBELIEF, PRIDE, DISOBEDIENCE.

Pray, My children. Pray for all humanity that each person might see themselves, and with love for neighbor, would respect their brothers and sisters at this time in which they are experiencing the plague.

Pray, My children. Pray that you would be aware of the power that has been demonstrated by those who move humanity. This is the easy way to dominate you; later the Antichrist will come as the savior of humanity.

Pray, My children. Pray, war is coming and will shake humanity.

Pray, My children. Pray about the earthquakes that are approaching.

Pray for the United States, Italy, Japan, Puerto Rico, Central America, Chile. Pray for one another; all will suffer.

Children, My Mother has given you the medicines of Our Will. You continue to seek what is human and not what we have given to man by Divine Will. Do not expose yourselves unnecessarily, be cautious and do not expose yourselves: instead, pray in your homes at the moment.

I bless you with My Love.
    I bless each one of you.
    I bless you with My Cross of Glory.

Your Jesus

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) The Great Warning of God to humanity: read…

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

Brothers and sisters:

Our Lord Jesus Christ reiterates the Call to obey on the road to conversion.

If conversion does not immunize the body, it does immunize the soul, and through Mercy we can obtain Eternal Life.

We are experiencing a kind of trial version of what may happen before the arrival of the Antichrist, and how is man going to resist when faced with the lack of what is essential for survival?

As Our Lord says, a virus has begun the suffering of humanity, that suffering that was expected and had not come ...

Woe, woe, woe!, the angels say to the Earth… (cf. Rev. 8:13)

We are seeing how global power, lord of the world - without diminishing the plague that is scourging humanity - manages to paralyze man. What will the Antichrist do with the power of the Devil himself?

Brothers and sisters, we have time, let us convert each day, let us leave behind our whims, resentments, missteps, bad decisions, and let us take THE PATH OF CONVERSION.

Amen.