Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. The reason why I reject these messages is because this lady would have us believe that if we don't have x, y, and z in natural remedies, we will perish from the pestilence. That just creates another layer of anxiety for those who don't have x, y, and z. This lady is creating a level of anxiety with her negative messages that I do not believe are from God. Go ahead and carry on with your dissemination of them. I was reading about the best virus remedy as I was waiting at the Court House to see if I would have to serve as a juror for a trial. It was so simple and Biblically based that anyone can do it.
    From the booklet, the wonders of the Holy Name pg 9-11
    The plague in Lisbon, the City saved by the Holy Name
    A devastating plague broke out in Lisbon in 1432. All who could do so fled the city and but they carried the plague to all parts of Portugal. Thousands died. So virulent was the sickness that people died everywhere: at table, in the streets, in their houses, in shops, and in the churches. Bishop Andre Dias who lived in the Monastery of Saint Dominic saw the ravages of the epidemic and urged the people to call of the Holy Name of Jesus. Bishop Dias was seen wherever the disease was fiercest, urging, imploring the sick and the dying, as well as those who had not as yet been stricken down, to repeat, "Jesus, Jesus." Write it on cards, he said, and keep those cards on your persons; place them at night under your pillows; place them on your doors; but above all, constantly invoke with your lips and in your hearts this most powerful Name.

He went about as an angel of peace filling the sick and dying with courage and confidence. The poor sufferers felt within them a new life, and calling on Jesus, they wore the cards on their breasts or carried them in their pockets.
    Then summoning them to the great Church of Saint Dominic, he once more spoke to them of the power of the Name of Jesus and blessed water in the Name of Jesus, ordering all the people to sprinkle themselves with it and sprinkle it on the faces of the sick and dying. The sick became well, the dying rose from their agonies, the plague ceased and the city was delivered in a few days from the awful scourge.
    The news spread to the whole country and all began with one accord, to call on the Name of Jesus. In a short time all Portugal was freed from the epidemic.
    The grateful people continued their love and confidence in the Holy Name of Our Savior, so that in all their troubles, in all dangers threatened, they invoked the Name of Jesus. Confraternities were formed in the churches, processions of the Holy Name were made monthly, and blessings flowed because of it.

2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

At my childhood parish, the men belonged to The Holy Name Society.

3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

And, St. Bernadette of Lourdes (a non-approved apparition and messages) was told to dig in the dirt and eat the roots of plants in the dry dirt, while all around her laughed out loud, calling he nuts!! Yet she continued to do what she was told and the people laughed at her and made fun of her, much like I see on this thread!!! Wow, who would have done that??? Well she did and a healing spring came forth. Still healing today! Why this sounds as silly as the x,y,z that Luz de Maria is being told, does it not?

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I think you are unnecessarily adding to the remedies messages that are given. There is nothing like "or else you will perish". First of all "this lady" (Luz de Maria) relates the messages she receives and within those messages re: the natural remedies she states when the messages have as yet to be completed about what any particular remedy is exactly for she simply leaves it until there is more info given. And no one knows how one, who may out of no fault of their own not be able to find any suggested remedy will be helped since even w/ the given remedy the emphasis on strong faith is also necessary. God knows the heart and intention and efforts to be obedient. Obedience to what is given is important and then one can reap the benefits.....as in the example of Bernadette's obedience to what she was asked of, given by Fatima....when things seem impossible to the average viewer.

These messages are given prior to expected sufferings so that the faithful can at least procure those remedies that would most logically apply to them in their circumstances....like where in the world they are located as one. And such remedies are already used by many in accordance to their efficacies. You can find them at various sources that already provide such essential oils. In the last few decades people as well as holistic physicians are leaning more often to using natural remedies rather than prescription drugs w/ their other side effects. But the majority are unaware of these natural helps. These oils are given ahead of time mainly to build up one's own immune system in order to better weather the coming storms....like the oil of oregano is already proven as a powerful antioxidant. This simply aids people so that they are not as vulnerable to diseases that are not currently known. Such preventative measures are becoming prescribed more and more already. And how they are applied within the advice given here is simply how some people who are already aware of their efficacy are applying them. The application methods offered in these messages are not unusual since this is how they are suggested to be used by the suppliers already. Another example given is simply a good method for detoxing the system, drinking plenty of water NOW in preparation so that the body is not bogged down and can better fight against coming diseases. One of the aids mentioned several times in the messages is Good Samaritan Oil also known as "Thieves Oil". Its benefits are well known other than from these messages:

The benefits and uses of thieves essential oil are particularly valuable for people suffering from a weak immune system, gastrointestinal problems, inflammatory conditions, skin irritation, poor respiratory health, obesity, hypertension, and osteoporosis, among others.

Good advice from a protective Mother showing us that remedies have been provided naturally in creation by a good Father when the laboratories of men, esp. when technology of today devised by man has been corrupted and become dangerous in their use.

Fatima and Byron like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

What is clear to me at this time is we are in another Noah moment in history. Noah was given a message by God 4,000 years ago to build and ark the size of a football field, as God was going to destroy and renew the earth. It was a time where those in the world were not living out God's plan. What he was told to do was mocked and laughed at for many decades, just as the prophets of today are. Yet, he forged on, believing in what God had revealed to him. Today, his prophets are experiencing the same thing. They are being scoffed at daily, even by believers in God. They are being ridiculed and mocked. What seems holy and spoken by God's messengers today are to others fantasy or even demonic. "God can't or wouldn't speak like that to ordinary sinners"!!!! For most in the world, like the time of Noah and the previous prophets God chose throughout history, they don't even have a clue that God is or ever has spoken to his chosen. They simply live for the moment or worse yet, worship false God's like the Pachamama idols or the false god's of their choice. It was clear to Noah, just 2,000 years after God created man, that man was going to be purged from the world or purified within God's punishments and start all over with Noah and those who floated in the ark with him. It is no different today, 4,000 years later. You have those completely oblivious of the one true God. You have those who worship false God's. You have those who have heard of God and his word, but it did not embrace it fully and are living by the standards of the world. Then we have have the naysayers who don't believe God can and does speak to his chosen what he wants His people to know going into the Era of Peace, unless of course they have the full stamp of approval by the Church. That's fine and well, until one choses to work against what God is doing through is prophets. The Church is not a nanny, 'you can't have a true prophecy unless it is approved by the church', so they contend. All true messengers and their messages were doubted and scoffed by most while they were taking place. They were all not approved by the Church, while they were taking place. Those who know how the children of Fatima or Bernadette at Lourdes were treated...even by their priests, know that being a prophet of God is not something anyone would desire. On could go on and on about how God's messengers were treated in the past and the present. It won't change. Few will believe, many will not and others will ridicule them and most in the world do not even have a clue about the one true God today.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  6. Mr. Mark, I am not scoffing or mocking the woman who believes she receives messages. I am entitled to discernment and to state what I believe about this messenger. I do not think that I will be rejected by God if I do not do what LdM says. Have you ever discerned a person who you felt was a false prophet? You seem to give them all a pass. There are many passages in Ezekiel where the LORD warns against false prophets. He is very severe in His statements against false prophets. Father Benedict Groschel was of the opinion that most people who think they receive locutions are actually just projecting their own thoughts about current events, either knowingly to gain fame or notoriety or unknowingly through mental illness. I find the tone of self-righteousness in your posts to be off putting, therefore I quit this thread. May God bless you forever.

Frodo likes this.
  7. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

In accurate and false.

You seem to place such an emphasis on the prophets without recognizing that salvation history has changed in our relationship to God since Christ. Christ has instituted his Church, and it is through his Church that we find salvation and know what is loosed and bound. The very Church of Christ tells us that private revelation is not necessary to believe in, though again, you will be hard pressed to find anyone on this forum to take such a stand.

I do not know of anyone here that believes that God doesn't speak to his people. Fatima, Akita, etc. are good example of true private revelation. As for unapproved revelations Anne Catherine Emmerich, Marie Julie Jahenny, and the most recent Akita messages seem to have support from most if not all on here. This shows that your premise is false; we aren't "naysayers" as you say (and I wish I had a dollar for every time you try to use that label on "us" so I could retire early).

There is so much inconsistency in what you place forth as credible. Messages that contradict each other are both believed to be true - even though that is impossible. Messages that promote a new way of living and a new grace - even though they are not mentioned in subsequent approved apparitions (why didn't Fatima or Akita talk about Luisa for example? If this truly is a new way of living, wouldn't private revelation be consistent in telling us so?). Messages that are purposely not given to the Church for investigation or are even given negative opinions from the Church. This begs the question - why such an importance on chasing the current messages? Do we not know what is going on and how we will be saved (hint: rosary, scapular, sacraments)? If God wants something to be known he will make it known. And it will be known by His Church, not by some internet forum. Besides, we know the arms which we have to fight the evil in our day - the rosary and the scapular. A painting of an old man in the clouds or oil on your ears amounts to a distraction. We should be placing importance on prayer and penance. We have a rich history of genuine Catholic devotion. It boggles the mind that you continually promote questionable messages that you claim are for our times (as if God our our Lady didn't quite have the message right at Fatima or Akita or with St. Faustina, or ....)

Finally, there are reasons for the explosion of private "messages". Let's first go to scripture:

Matthew 24:24
    "For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect."

We see from scripture Christ warning us that false prophets will arise with the goal to lead people astray. He is more than happy to lead us to false devotions - such as Cletus's picture) over true ones (Such as devotion to the Immaculate Heart as called on at Fatima).

We have also been warned through previous private revelation that satan will multiply false visions and messages in order to confuse us and send us on a path away from true devotions.

You seem to not have many messages that you do not follow; that is very questionable discernment in these times. Dangerous even.

Yellowcoffeecup likes this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

More serious and necessary messages given as helps for body and soul as preparation for these serious times.

MESSAGE OF ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

MARCH 8, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

I AM SENT BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AS PRINCE OF THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN.

In this time of Lent, in which each person should ready themselves to be renewed spiritually, and therefore, externally, to change their manners and expressions towards their brothers and sisters, you need to understand that Lent is more than a commemoration: it is Divine Mercy permitting the human being to choose definitive conversion for the rest of your lives.

LENT IS FOR EACH ONE OF YOU TO REFLECT ON YOUR ACTIONS AND WORKS, MAKING THE FIRM RESOLUTION TO CONVERT AND CONTINUE CONSTANTLY LIVING OUT THIS FULL DECISION AT EACH MOMENT OF YOUR LIVES, IN EVERY SITUATION.

Faced with the current generation that has decided to turn away from Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, I call you to be transformed, to live out this transformation not with anxiety or pain, but with the joy of Eternal Salvation and gratitude towards the Most Holy Trinity.

Everyone needs to examine themselves without masks and in minute detail.

REVISE YOUR CHARITY - it is not only about helping one’s neighbour regarding food, clothing, necessities – which are indeed quite important and urgent – it goes beyond this.
    CHARITY CONDUCTS THE SOUL so that it would not leave Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.
    CHARITY IS JUST, BENEVOLENT, SINCERE; IT LOVES IN DIVINE LOVE, IT IS DELICATE, it does not demand reciprocity, it understands one’s brother and sister.
    CHARITY IS THE LIFE OF MORALITY.
    CHARITY COMES FROM GOD IF IT IS GUIDED BY GOD
    , not by human interpretation.

Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, exert yourselves to the maximum and make a firm purpose of amendment, to the maximum. This Lent is not like previous ones: it is special.

Live Lent to go where you previously only passed by or were completely oblivious, like most of humanity that lives immersed in false ideologies, personal desires or in the sects that the Devil has formed so that you would worship him and thus be taken by him to the abyss. You are not aware of the struggle that is continuing above you, a struggle between good and evil (cf. Gen 3:15; Eph 6:11-12), a struggle for souls, which Our King and Lord Jesus Christ has charged us with rescuing.

RETURN, PEOPLE OF GOD, RETURN: DO NOT KEEP GOING ASTRAY, SO THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE TRUE LOVE, THE DIVINE WORD.

People of God, the Holy Rosary contains within it a continuous offering to the Divine Call and is the Mother's response to that Divine Call. Therefore pray with such Faith that you light up the entire Universe. With the prayer of the Holy Rosary, prayed with special love, you mitigate so much that you yet have to suffer: so much grief, so much horror, so much evil that man has created with his own hands and from which he has become distracted at this time when he will be surprised.

Do not take the Announcements of Heaven lightly. Times will come times when borders will close in vain, because then the air will be the carrier of contagion and not man directly.

Beloved, repent before grief breaks you! Suffering is coming to humanity, great suffering is coming, pandemics are coming. Because of this, the Father’s House has allowed Our Queen of Heaven and Earth to be the one who with Her Love gives you means of protection from the diseases that are coming to humanity.

DO NOT FORGET THAT EVERYTHING MUST BE USED WITH FAITH, FAITH IS THE MAIN INGREDIENT FOR MIRACLES TO BE ACCOMPLISHED. (cf. Mk 11:24; Heb 11:1; II Cor 5:7).

The earth will not stop shaking: you know it, just as the fact that from the Universe threats will arrive for the Earth. You are alerted by Divine Love, even if you do not respond.

HOW THEY WILL LAMENT, THOSE WHO HAVE MOCKED THE DIVINE APPEALS, EUCHARISTIC CELEBRATIONS AND THE DIVINE LAW WHICH IS UNTOUCHABLE!

HOW THE HUMAN RACE WILL LAMENT FOR NOT HAVING RESPONDED, AND BECAUSE OF THIS IT WILL SUFFER MORE!

DO NOT CONTINUE BEING DISTRACTED: LOVE GOD ABOVE ALL THINGS (cf. Mt 22:36-40): GOD IS THE SUPREME GOOD AND SO YOU
    MUST LOVE HIM, WITHOUT FORGETTING THAT FOR LOVING GOD THERE ARE NO MEASURES – YOU NEED TO GIVE EVERYTHING.

Persevere: you are loved from on High. You will receive the fruit of perseverance, firmness, surrender, sincerity. You will receive the fruit from the Divine Hands, the fruit of true faithfulness, the faith that renounces lukewarmness.

You are loved by Our Queen and the Mother of Heavens and Earth; be prompt to take hold of Her Hands.

YOU ARE LOVED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY: KEEP THE FAITH AND BE TRUE.

BE CREATURES OF GENEROSITY IN LOVING YOUR NEIGHBOUR (cf. Lk 6:38)

Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, be messengers of peace. We the Heavenly Legions hasten to protect you.

LIVE WITH CHRIST IN THE EUCHARIST!

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    NOBODY IS LIKE GOD!

St Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

Brothers and sisters:

During this message, I was allowed the following vision:

I saw St Michael the Archangel with His Sword, followed by many Angels, all with censers in Their Hands.

I saw how the incense was reaching human beings, and these people prostrated themselves and, lamenting over their disobedience towards the Divine Commandments, they turned their gaze back to Heaven, begging for forgiveness.

I saw not only sicknesses among men, but also great plagues of insects coming and devouring stretches of crops destined for human food.

I saw how some people were asking God for forgiveness and were forgiven; then they went on their way, and praying the Holy Rosary with faith and special love, they made these prayers reach the plagues in the crops, and the insects fell to the ground.

Then St Michael the Archangel said to me: tell your brothers and sisters that the Prayer of the Holy Rosary has broken the most stubborn of men, and Our Queen and Mother comes to those who pray with Faith, but above all, she comes to assist those who fulfil God’s Law and keep the Divine Word without distorting it.

And praying the Holy Rosary, St Michael Archangel left, and I heard the echo of a multitude of Angels praying the Holy Rosary.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN: PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO YOU.

AMEN.

Fatima likes this.
  9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

And just as a refresher and probably something brand new to some. Always ready to assist others in order to prepare for times of scarcity beforehand!

MEDICINAL PLANTS

(Just one message from the whole compilation of messages on this subject....advice offered.....simply take it or leave it)

Our Lord Jesus Christ

“Some of My children have not been through hard times, they do not know the face of hunger, they

do not know the face of repression, they do not know the face of despair at not having what is

necessary to control pain. My Mother has given and will give you medicines that you can find in

Nature and with them mitigate diseases and make them disappear. Do not save this information until you

have to use them; look for where they are, look for where you can find them near you - do not wait

until the last minute.

https://revelacionesmarianas.com/en/MEDICINAL PLANTS.pdf

Fatima likes this.
  10. Prince of Peace

Prince of Peace Archangels

the new and never seen spirituality for the true, small and humble church of the third millennium

LIVING IN THE LOCUTIONS’ WILL

ps: false locutions :sneaky:

11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The guidance given to the faithful from the Bishop who is fully acquainted with the whole of this devotion and the seer's history and person. The Church respects such conclusions from its Bishops during the ongoing period of revelation as instructive guides for the faithful to use in their discernment:

(I) have come to (the) conclusion that they are a call to Humanity to return to the Path that leads to Eternal Life, and that these Messages are an explanation from Heaven in these moments in which man must remain attentive to not go astray from the Divine Word.

In each revelation given to Luz de María, Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary are guiding the steps, the work and actions of the People of God in these times in which Humanity needs to return to the Teachings contained in the Holy Scripture.

The contents of these volumes are a treaty of Spirituality, Divine Wisdom and Morality for those who welcome them with faith and humility, so I recommend them for you to read, meditate upon and put them into praxis.

I DECLARE that I have not found any Doctrinal error that attempts against the faith, morality and good habits, for which I grant these publications the IMPRIMATUR.

Together with my blessing, I express my best wishes for the “Word of Heaven” contained here to resonate in every creature of good will.

12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Loving words from our Lord:

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA JANUARY 11, 2010

Dearly beloved children: I love you; I love you and bless you. Today I come to invite you, to call you to My Love. Love is not exclusive to a few; love is a duty of all of the children of My Heart.

Trust more in Me; do not worry so much, so much about the future, to the degree that it hinders your progress. Do not worry so much, so much about what happened. The past is in My hands and the future is of My property.

Give over every worry, all that perturbs you, all those desires, yearnings and worries, insecurities and illnesses to My Heart and to My Mother; hand them over to Me; rid yourselves of the worries, and you will see that I will do everything else in addition, according to My Will.

You walk en-route towards the final fulfillment of the prophecies, and with this fulfillment you should begin now a chain of constant prayer for the world. Pray, pray so that nature does not look upon My children indifferently. Pray to placate the forces of nature that wish to come out in order to manifest their power, to ask men once again to wake up and return their gaze towards Me.

I do not punish, I am Love and infinite Mercy; but man’s sin is so great, that now not only does Creation rebel, but it vomits man. How much pain this causes Our Trinity! How much pain this causes My Mother who received you at the foot of the Cross! Man continues submerged in sin, and this has advanced the fulfillment of the prophecies. That is why it is of utmost necessity, that you, My people, annul human egoism and fuse yourselves with My House.

I want, I claim mystical souls; souls, that even in the midst of the world, are not dispersed by it, and nothing separates them from Me. Children, I want you to live in internal cloisters; that your mind, that your thoughts, that your heart live constantly fused to My House; that your words be praise and adoration, that your gazes be praise and adoration, that your steps walk in adoration and in praise. You do not need to hide from the world, you need to carry the testimony of My life, of My word, of My love to your brothers and sisters.

Mature, children, mature! It is time that you mature, that you now cease to be dominated by what is human and instead, let yourselves be dominated by My Love. “You live in the world, but you are not of the world.”

I love you; I bless you, and once again I ask you: Are you prepared? BECAUSE THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL SUFFER. I invite you in the time that remains to preach My Word to where I call you.

Remain in My peace, Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Ms. Waiting by the Window, I am not, nor have I ever suggested that the faithful must follow any alleged messenger. Can you point me to just one of my many posts that suggest what you claim here? If not, have you not slandered me? Nor do I in any way give them all a pass as you suggest. I was one of the first on this forum to call out Charlie Johnson, as not a true prophet and you can go look it up for yourself if you wish. Of course there are false prophets and there will continue to be so, but a false prophet will speak contrary to scripture and church teaching. This is what the naysayers do not want to acknowledge. All the messengers I believe to be true have never spoken one word contrary to scripture nor church teaching. That is a fact. If you or anyone else can point to one teaching of LdM that speaks against church teaching or scripture..... please provide and I will drop LdM like a hot potato. But none of the naysayers have nor can they! Yet, they can't stop their attacks on God's messengers either. That is what I find appalling, as I am confident God himself does when his messengers are attacked and slandered. If listening to God's prophets and supporting their message is being "self-rightous what is slandering God's messengers called, which a few continue to do on this fourm?

earthtoangels likes this.
  14. Prince of Peace

Prince of Peace Archangels

Why live in the divine will if you can live in the will of three hundred locutions without Church approval? This is the new and true Catholicism, it is much deeper and safer.

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Frodo, No one, especially me, has ever said it is necessary to follow alleged prophecy or approved prophecy, so don't make assumptions that are not true!!

So you do hand select then, which alleged messengers you want to follow, since you list a few. But you slander those who don't fit whatever criteria you have for your likening. It's good to hear you don't condemn all alleged messengers from God!

If you haven't noticed God's messengers often speak of the same things and sometimes they don't. That should not be a surprise to you or anyone. One thing they don't do is speak contrary to scripture or church teaching. None of those I follow do!

Why such an importance for me to "chase" current messages" Well, I don't chase them, I do as scripture teaches: "do not despise prophecy" like others to. I am following scripture Amos 3:7 For surely the Lord God does nothing without revealing his messages to his prophets, his servants". See, I recognize, by the grace of God to listen to his voices, his messengers, since I first came to love my faith when I heard of Fatima 35 years ago. God gave me the grace to believe then and he has continued to provide me discernment through His Holy Spirit, which I follow to the best of my ability. He provides, I cooperate. For me it is not something I wrestle with. I believe God is speaking in these end times, not just with His approved church messengers, but to those who speak within the frame work I have already stated. One of the differences to me is, I am not willing to slam God's alleged prophets as you and others are. I will have to answer for my belief and you will have to answer for your unbelief in God's alleged messengers for our time. It's not that you or anyone else needs to follow them, but to work against them, if indeed they are sent by God to direct our workings........... good luck! I don't believe I have any inconsistency in my following of whom I believe to be true messengers of God, as you suggest. This is because those I believe are true messengers of God echo much of what each other is receiving form God. For instance, LdM continues to echo what Father Gobbi did on most every point and many of the same theme's Verne was given in GSWYL, especially as it refers to the gift of living in the divine will. I could go on and on how the many credible/trustworthy prophets are in unison to God's messages.

Yes, I have worn the brown scapular and prayed the rosary daily for decades. That doesn't mean God does not provide other graces of cooperation with such things as believing healings will come from looking, trusting and praying the Lord's prayer, while looking a the painting of God the Father, as if God is limited to spreading additional graces in way's you won't accept. God does not limit himself our restrictions and has proved that over and over throughout salvation history. For those with faith, no explanation is necessary. For those without faith, no explanation is possible.

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Why try and limit what God is doing?? Cannot God do as God desires to do and you leave it at that? Why did God have 73 books in the bible, when he could have just given us one? Why did God send Fatima if he gave us Lourdes? Why did God give us St. Faustina and the Divine Mercy when we had scripture that spoke of his Mercy? These are silly questions, but the answer is, because God is dynamic, not stagnant. He has more to reveal in order for us his children to comply. Some will some will not. Did he not give us everything in scripture? No, he gave us everything we need to know for salvation, but now he is giving us the details, or unfolding, of what was a bit subjective in scripture. Living in the Divine Will, the fulfillment of the Lords Prayer is further explained by God by and through his prophets like Father Gobbi and Luz de Maria. Some still shake their head thinking there is no kingdom to come on earth where his will shall be done as it is in heaven, but it is not for lack of God revealing as much. It's that simple really!

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This message is so true. Many will be lost for lack of understanding and preparations.

18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The messages themselves of course live in the Divine Will, unless one is simply unfamiliar with them and is content to continue demonstrating that ignorance w/o getting better informed. All is Unity in the mind of the Father. Only evil designs to divide.

A "smattering" from one year alone:

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY FEBRUARY 12, 2018

BELOVED CHILDREN OF MY HEART, LENT IS BEGINNING: THEREFORE, I INVITE YOU TO BE RENEWED, BEING THE BEARERS OF AND EMANATING GOOD WHERE YOU ARE.

In order to be witnesses, you must live in the Truth, and in this way work and action attached to the Divine Will will well up spontaneously.
    You succeed in this by distancing yourselves from occasions for sin. Some make excuses to Me, telling Me that they do not know what sin is because it covers too much.

SIN IS EVERYTHING THAT STANDS APART FROM THE DIVINE WILL EXPRESSED IN THE COMMANDMENTS, IN THE SACRAMENTS, IN WORKS OF MERCY, IN THE BEATITUDES AND IN THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

Man’s sin continues to be the same one by which he began his separation from Our Divine Will.

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY APRIL 16, 2018

UNDERSTAND, MY CHILDREN, THAT LIVING IN THE DIVINE WILL PROVIDES YOU WITH TRUE FREEDOM;

IT UNIFIES YOU, ILLUMINATES YOU AND ENDOWS YOU WITH THE GROWTH OF THE SPIRITUAL SENSES SO THAT YOU ARE NOT BE DECEIVED BY WHAT IS NOT OF MY SON.

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY APRIL 24, 2018

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

In times of confusion, turn to the Law of God, in It you will find the Divine Will in every time and place (cf Ps 19,8,Rom 12,2).

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    MAY 13, 2018

My Beloved People:

THE "YES" OF MY MOTHER IS THE "YES" THAT IS REPEATED AT THIS INSTANT IN EACH OF MY CHILDREN. THOSE WHO LIKE HER SAY "YES" TO OUR DIVINE WILL.

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    MAY 30, 2018

COME TO ME, MY CHILDREN, YOU MUST NOT WALK ALONE, BUT IN ORDER FOR EVIL NOT TO TRIUMPH IN YOU, YOU HAVE TO BE FULFILLERS OF OUR DIVINE WILL AND SO BE FREE, BUT TRULY FREE.

(and this next one so very beautiful):

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST JUNE 12, 2018

My Beloved People:

I SEEK YOU AS THE DEER SEEKS FRESH WATER. (Cf. Ps 41 (42), 1-2)

My Heart beats for each one of you, My Body and My Blood are present at every Consecration, out of love for My children.

My beloved People, out of love I send you My Angelic Legions to defend you against evil; you know full well that I do not prevent you from using your free will, therefore those who wish to come near Me have all the necessary assistance

to do so. MY MOTHER, WHO LOVES YOU INFINITELY, DOES NOT HOLD BACK, SHE WANTS ALL MY CHILDREN TO BE SAVED. SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL WITH HIS ARCHANGELS AND ALL THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS ARE WAITING FOR A REQUEST FROM YOU IN ORDER TO INTERCEDE, TO ACT IN ASSISTING MY CHILDREN.

My People, the struggle of this instant involves the spiritual, as the goal of the devil is that mankind rebels and acts as it is acting at this instant: against My Will.

19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Not officially translated to English yet but on March 12, 2020 Luz de Maria reminds us of earlier messages that speak to what is beginning these days:

REFLECTION
    BY LUZ DE MARÍA
    MARCH 12, 2020

Brothers of the Sacred Hearts:

Humanity moves within circumstances announced by Our Lord Jesus Christ and by Our Blessed Mother for several years ago.

In some visions that I have shared, I relate the harshness of what is being lived today. It seemed so far away !, that sometimes it was thought that what has been announced for years would never happen. But now that man gave himself up to the Devil and the human creature has hardened his heart, we see clearly that humanity needs to be brought to the atonement, for entering into contention against the Sacrosanct Trinity and against our Queen and Mother of Heavens and Earth.

Man has sunk into the daily activities that have little or nothing to do with the Divine and less to do with spiritual ascent. It is the ideal moment for the Devil to use his ruse in his favor to pigeonhole humanity into his plans and why not ?, the world elite has declared war that at this moment is passive to lead little by little to the Entire humanity to be dominated, and then, will reveal its true plans that are the domain of all humanity.

Has man asked himself if this will be the ideal moment to impose a single regime? We see that the Institution of the Catholic Church is receiving orders, closing the Churches and canceling own Celebrations of this time.

WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FAITH, OF THE PEOPLE OF GOD?

Those who dedicate themselves to following the Revelations of Our Lord Jesus Christ or of Our Blessed Mother, will have realized that what was coming for some years from now, Heaven can reduce it to days if they so desire so that everything can be rushed and is fulfilled.

I quote some Messages that I have received and that agree with this moment, in which the Faith must not decline.

THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    09/23/2010

Epidemics do not wait, as Heaven announced; these will be more devastating.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    01/17/2011

Epidemics do not wait. Be bearers of My Mother under the dedication of the Miraculous Medal.

THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    08/16/2015

Stay alert, don't be fooled. Remember that this enemy of the soul will captivate men, the ignorant and the learned.
    Remember, My children, that the antichrist has forged his way through the great institutions and the great politicians. Humanity enters chaos and then the antichrist appears pretending to help humanity, supposedly controlling the constant epidemics, restoring health to the sick and pretending to be My Son.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    01/10/2016

Humanity's attention is focused on war conflicts, these will take a few moments to flare up, while epidemics advance through the Earth and become pandemics and My children do not take it seriously, until they want to stop the epidemics and do not succeed. . Then you will remember that My Mother blessed you with medicine to stop what science will take by surprise.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

The pandemic accelerates as a ruin of humanity, the elements undermine the tranquility of man so that he reacts to what is not normal.
    Pray My children, a bacterium will be a scourge for all humanity.

THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    05/08/2016

Believing or not believing in the future, in the crisis, in the major famines, rebellions, pandemics, political overthrows, robberies, killings and persecutions, among some cases that I mention, together with the scourges that will come from the Universe to Earth, signs and signs of the elements; it is a sign of the spiritual immaturity of men, immaturity before a reality that is closer to each other and that man can only stop with serious repentance and constant conversion.

THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    08/15/2016

Stay alert, a great pandemic is about to be present in humanity, this is the result of misused science, it is sent to humanity by a great power.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

Pray, a new epidemic comes to light and threatens the world population, man knows how to treat it, but will not succeed, since it is resistant to old medications.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

Remain alert, serious epidemics loom before humanity and attack the respiratory system ...

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    04/26/2019

Epidemics will multiply into pandemics, eradicated diseases return, just as man has eradicated Me and has chosen Satan as his god.

Luz de Maria

20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

There is a new Luz de Maria message dated yesterday, March 15, 2020, but not yet translated from the Spanish. But here is little via Google translate that is contained in it:

I CALL ALL HUMANITY TO PRAY ON THURSDAY, MARCH 19 AT THREE IN THE AFTERNOON OF EACH COUNTRY, THE PRAYER THAT MY SON TAUGHT THEM (The Lord's Prayer.), AS A PLEASANT OFFERING TO THE ETERNAL FATHER, SLOWLY AND WITH THE HEART; THREE TIMES.

It is necessary for humanity to cry out to the Sacrosanct Trinity to reach Divine Mercy and this pandemic be appeased in the Divine Will and together with prayer, I invite you to PLACE BLESSED OIL, AND IF YOU HAVE GOOD SAMARITAN OIL, PLACE A DROP OF THIS OIL IN THE BLESSED OIL AND WITH IT INDICATE THE FRAME OF THE DOOR OF ENTRY TO THE HOME AND OF THE REAR DOOR, AS WELL AS KEEP IN A STATE OF GRACE, WHICH IS ESSENTIAL AT THIS TIME.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, if you look at human actions with spiritual eyes, you will see how by human will, you have gone from being children of God to living as enemies of God, committing very serious heresies, for which so you will taste the gall of the pain caused to God.