Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. KyleHancock

KyleHancock Angels

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Kyle, do you know which group of messages that the one you link to comes out of? There are several listed on the source page there but most have a headline that lets you know which group of messages they pertain to. This one didn't seem to. Thanks.

3. KyleHancock

KyleHancock Angels

Yes this was originally from the following
    http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english2.html

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    JANUARY 19, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved People of God:

WITH GRATITUDE TOWARDS THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, I CALL YOU NOT TO WAIT TO CONVERT.

Our Queen and Mother of all creation invites you to take this step NOW!

I see the demons confronting man, inducing failures, disappointments, touching the human ego in order to make you lose your peace, Faith, trust and leave you in despair, the aim being that you feel abandoned by Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

You are in an instant of fierce battle between good and evil (cf. Gn 3:6). Good progresses discreetly while evil unleashes itself at everything and against everything, sweeping away in its path whatever may be an impediment to its damaging plans; it raises its voice, it has stopped creeping, now it spots its prey from afar and attacks them when it sees that they are spiritually fragile in some respect.

People of God, you live in the world but are not of the world (cf. I Jn 2:15), yet you very easily forget this, especially when you suffer some spiritual discouragement: you act like who those who are of the world, forgetting that, forming part of the Mystical Body of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, you must work and act with decorum, even if you are overcome by pain.

YOU HAVE NOT YET ENTERED INTO DESOLATION, THEREFORE YOU NEED TO BE STRONG, CREATURES OF FAITH, FULFILLERS OF THE DIVINE WILL, AND NOT STUMBLE, IN ORDER THAT YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN CONTINUITY IN THE CALLING THAT EACH PERSON HAS: BEING WORTHY CHILDREN OF THE KING (cf. Jn 1:12-13).

The earth shakes fiercely, causing humanity to feel fearful and therefore to look up in search of an answer that man has within himself, due to the distance that he maintains towards the Most Holy Trinity.

As a generation you must pray and put prayer into practice, receive the Body and Blood of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ and put that Communion into practice, otherwise acts do not bear fruit, acts are scattered on arid terrain and the human being will not bear fruits of Eternal Life. For this you must first prepare yourselves, properly repent of wrong committed and make a firm purpose of amendment so that you do not fall back into the same sinful acts.

As the People of God, you know full well that Satan, proud and arrogant, fights against you and does not warn you (cf. I Peter 5:8-9), since he works in the smallest details, in those that are imperceptible for you, and in this way, wounding your "ego", he brings his task to fulfilment and you do not recognize it. People of God, spiritual arrogance, spiritual pride, is the greatest evil of the children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, and it will be this evil that will lead part of humanity to defect because of not recognizing their mistakes and for not placing charity with one’s fellow man and fraternal Love above all else (cf. I Jn 2:26; Rom 12:16; Prov 8:13).

Do not seek Our King and Lord Jesus Christ in ways that He has not indicated to you for finding him rightly. The person who is curious, the one who wishes to reach the unknown, will find a heavier cross, a burden that they were not carrying, and they will falter, stagger, until they become a creature that through merits is worthy of Divine Mercy.

The People of God need to strengthen themselves and increase their Faith, to seek unity and not separate themselves from the humble, because many people will come who will appear very wise and who will make great speeches; they will present you eloquently with innovations in all areas of life, but they are messengers of Satan who have been sent to lead you away from the true path that leads to Eternal Life.

There are no methods for achieving holiness - it is continuous, arduous work, the effort to be more humble and thus to be able to be regarded with Mercy by God. It is not the haughty but the humble, not the one who humiliates but the one who surrenders with humility, it is not the one who denies forgiveness but the one who forgives with humility, not the one who crushes their neighbor but the one who stands up and welcomes their neighbor with love, it is not the learned but the one who is humbly enlightened by the Holy Divine Spirit, who will obtain Mercy from God.

People of God, you must not wait – convert, do not accept false worldly idols, do not fall into temptation, BE FAITHFUL AT THIS MOMENT MORE THAN AT OTHER MOMENTS.

PEOPLE OF GOD, YOU WERE IMPATIENT AND WERE COMPLAINING THAT THE ANNOUNCED EVENTS WERE NOT ARRIVING: NOW BE PERSEVERANT AND DO NOT FALL, AS THE FORCE OF THE EVENTS WILL MAKE YOU WAKE UP.

Pray, People of God, pray for perseverance.

Pray, People of God, pray for Faith.

Pray, People of God, pray for unity.

Continue in faithfulness towards the true Magisterium of the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, be faithful!

You will say: on this day there is sunshine and it warms us, and the rain will come without you expecting it; you will say: we have water and let us use it, and contamination will come without you expecting it; in this place there are no diseases, and plagues will affect large areas: they will travel through the air - and this I have mentioned -, they will travel, they will spread through the air through airplanes. TERRORISM DOES NOT ONLY ACT ON THE GROUND, BUT IN THE AIR.

People of God, pray the Holy Rosary and cry out to Our Queen and Mother to hold you by Her Hand, and do not turn away from Our Queen and Mother; stay in Divine Hands so that you do not be led astray by developments that will surprise you.

YOU WILL BEAR FRUIT, EVEN IF IT SEEMS NOT TO BE THE CASE, IF YOU KEEP BEING FAITHFUL TO OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST.

People of God, may loneliness not overwhelm you: you are loved by the Most Holy Trinity; may loneliness not overwhelm you: you are loved by Our Queen and Mother; may loneliness not overwhelm you: we protect and accompany you; invoke us, children of God - we are constantly watching you.

Be strong, stand firm, you are not helpless, live true life, live BY AND FOR GOD.

DO NOT FEAR, DO NOT FEAR, DO NOT FEAR!
    YOU ARE THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYES.
    BE STRONG, PEOPLE OF GOD!

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD.

Saint Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

Brothers and Sisters:

We are a People who walk, but we are not walking on quicksand.
    We are a People who desire Eternal salvation.
    We are a People with a Mother and She loves us.

Through His Teachings Saint Michael the Archangel leads us to meditate and to not turn away from THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE (cf. Jn 14:6).

While it is true that we carry a cross in the likeness of our beloved Lord Jesus Christ, let us keep in mind that this Cross is one of Glory and Majesty and therefore we should not falter.

We are a People who walk, but it is necessary to maintain humility and an attitude of service so that each person would be a laborer in the vast Field of the Lord.

Amen.

Sam, Fatima and Mary's child like this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    JANUARY 28, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

I CARRY YOU WITHIN MY MATERNAL HEART.

Each person is special to Me and I do not want you to be lost in the middle of confusion that the Church of My Son is facing and will face.

Each one of you, as part of the Mystical Body, has to live the Faith deeply. Each person in particular has to strengthen their Faith and live in continuous union with My Son.

You are My Son’s People; even so, you need to stay within the column as it moves (cf. Ex 13:21), fulfilling the Divine Will, being aware that YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM THE EYES OF MY SON (cf. Jer 23:24).

This is the time of suffering for the People of My Son. FAITH IS GOING TO BE TESTED, and therefore you have to be aware that you cannot be lukewarm (cf. Rev 3:15-16), you cannot proclaim with your mouth that you love My Son and do otherwise with your mind, you cannot praise My Son with one hand and do otherwise with the other, so you must praise with both hands, you must love My Son with your heart, powers and senses, not by half measures.

MY SON’S PEOPLE WILL BE MORE GREATLY PUT TO THE TEST
    , so that in each person might transpire that which exists in the depths of their mind, their thoughts, their heart. Thus each person will respond in truth, in lukewarmness or in denial.

Difficult moments are coming; the faithful People of My Son will be persecuted by those who do not love My Son and by those who, being part of My Son’s People, have recourse to modernism, forgetting "tradition and sound doctrine"; given the confusion, some will be persecutors of others.

I WARN YOU, MY CHILDREN, "FOUNDATIONS ARE NOT DUG IN THE AIR"; YOU HAVE THE MAGISTERIUM OF THE CHURCH AND IN IT YOU MUST REMAIN.

Beloved children, it is important for you to hold to proper spiritual preparation; only then and in this way will you be able to face what is approaching for humanity, supporting yourselves in the Faith.

YOU MUST MAINTAIN PEACE NOT ONLY IN YOURSELVES, BUT IN YOUR HOMES AND WHEREVER YOU ARE; WITHOUT PEACE YOU ARE OPEN TO SATAN’S WILES.

Understand that you need to be aware of the time in which you are living, of your work and action; nothing is hidden from God’s Eyes (cf. Heb 4:13).

My children, you know full well that those who stand over the governments of the world are keeping what they want hidden, and you should not live as if nothing were happening. Maintain a healthy diet, so that your body does not easily fall prey to the diseases about which I have previously alerted you in the name of the Father’s House. (1)

Great pestilences, plagues generated by unknown viruses are advancing upon humanity: use the oil of the Good Samaritan (2) as protection faced with a case of a highly contagious disease where you live – the quantity of the head of a pin on the earlobes will suffice. If the number of those infected increases, you should put it on both sides of your neck and on the wrists of both hands.

My children, the subjection of governments to the new world order does not take you into account; on the contrary, the order is against humanity.

The earth continues to shake strongly; prepare yourselves with what is necessary, no country should feel that it is exempt from suffering. This causes volcanoes to become active, and My children will suffer more. Humanity must prepare for great changes: one country will suffer and another will suffer at the same time, they will not be capable of mutual assistance if both are affected.

SAVE YOUR SOULS, CHILDREN OF MY IMMACULATE HEART, SAVE YOUR SOULS.

Prepare yourselves to stay within the refuge of Our Sacred Hearts; MAY EVERYONE MAKE THEIR HOME A REFUGE OF LOVE WHERE EVIL CANNOT PENETRATE.

Some of My children have readied themselves to create shelters in which to keep their brothers and sisters; do not worry, do not be distressed, as My Son will lead you to these shelters or keep you in your homes where you will be guarded.

Everyone must seek to be a true TEMPLE OF THE HOLY DIVINE SPIRIT, BEING MESSENGERS OF DIVINE LOVE, OF DIVINE PEACE: THE REST WILL BE ADDED UNTO YOU.

THE FATHER’S HOUSE CALLS YOU TO CONTINUE WITH CONVERSION.

• BEING UNITED AND OBEYING WHAT MY SON ALLOWS ME TO CONVEY TO YOU, THE WAY IS MORE BEARABLE.

• YOU ARE GOD’S PEOPLE, YOU ARE LOVED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, THIS MOTHER BLESSES AND LOVES YOU, DO NOT FALTER OR DESPAIR, HAVE FAITH!
    • FAITH ABOVE ALL ELSE, MY CHILDREN, FAITH ABOVE ALL ELSE: WITHOUT FAITH MAN IS NOTHING.

• YOU ARE MY SON’S PEOPLE, AND BEING OBEDIENT CHILDREN, FULFILLERS OF THE DIVINE WILL, DIVINE PROTECTION REMAINS WITH YOU.

DO NOT FEAR, MY CHILDREN, I COVER YOU WITH MY MANTLE!

I bless you.

Mother Mary

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) Revelations about great plagues and illnesses: read…

(2) OIL OF THE GOOD SAMARITAN

Ingredients:
    5 Pure essential oils + 1 Base oil

Essential oils:

• Cinnamon oil

• Clove oil

• Lemon oil

• Rosemary oil

• Eucalyptus oil

Base oil:
    The base oil can be olive oil, almond oil or mineral oil. The ratio should be 1 measure of pure oil to 5 measures of base oil.

Preparation:
    Mix all 5 pure essential oils (cinnamon + clove + lemon + rosemary +eucalyptus) with the base oil (olive oil or almond oil or mineral oil, choose one) Mix them with a wooden spoon until getting a homogeneous mixture.

Recommendations:
    Elaborate in a cool place, without exposing the oils to direct light.
    Wear gloves and use a glass bowl.
    Test the mix on your forearm, wait 25 minutes. If skin reddens, wash with plenty of water or lavender oil, and little by little the redness will disappear. When this effect happens, add more of the same base oil with which the mixture was prepared.
    Do not expose the oils to the air for a long time; keep them in a tightly closed amber color glass container to prevent them from volatilizing and evaporating.
    They should be kept out of the reach of children.

Dosage and application:
    Before each use move the container softly so the oils get mixed. Apply and rub a few drops directly on the temples, throat, behind the ears, underarms, abdomen, joints, or full foot sole. To purify the air and remove viruses from the environment, home or office, use a diffuser, spray or pan of boiling water with a few drops.
    Another way to use: in a piece of cloth, handkerchief, dust mask or cotton balls put 3 to 4 drops of oil and place over the mouth.

Contraindications:
    Do not use an essential oil directly on the skin without first diluting it in a base oil. Oils on their own are irritants and must be carefully handled. For sensitive skin, apply only on foot sole. It is not recommended for children under 3 years of age. Pregnant women: ask a professional about the negative effects of the essential oils. The recipe that the Mother has given us uses pure essential oils. If these cannot be found, you can get the corresponding herbs for each essential oil. With the same measure of each place the leaves and the cinnamon sticks one by one in a slow cooker (ceramic electric) or in a double boiler (water bath, bain marie) and add a base oil, enough to cover them 2 cm above them, and cook for 8 hours; let cool, pour into glass container. In all the countries you can find these essences to make the mixture. It is recommended that during preparation, we keep in prayer.

(*) CLARIFICATION: we do not sell the oil or any other product, we only offer the formula and how to prepare it.

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO LUZ DE MARIA
    FEBRUARY 6, 2020

[​IMG]

CHILDREN OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST!

The inexorable passage of time is accelerating the prophecies. The Devil’s contagion is spreading throughout humanity, without halting its activity; while the children of God sleep, evil does not sleep but acts ferociously and attacks without mercy.

IN THE LIGHT OF THIS I INVITE YOU TO REMAIN ATTENTIVE TO DECISIONS THAT BYPASS THE DIVINE WORD, CAUSING MEN TO GO ASTRAY AND THEN WORK AND ACT AGAINST THE DIVINE WILL.

The confusion in the Mystical Body of Christ has opened the way for the schism to which the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ will come.

Be faithful, be people who feed on the Body and Blood of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Eucharist find the strength for what is to come (cf. Jn 6: 55-57). From each Eucharist received, you will profit from the necessary fruit when you cannot receive Sacramental Communion, so that you do not suffer spiritual hunger, as long as the Eucharist has been received under the necessary spiritual conditions.

Pray in season and out of season (cf. I Thess 5:17); permanent prayer, unity with your King and Lord Jesus Christ are essential so that you are filled with hope in order to continue without stopping.

STAY ATTENTIVE, VERY ATTENTIVE FACED WITH INNOVATIONS THAT WEAKEN THE DIVINE WORD EXPRESSED IN SACRED SCRIPTURE!

Great trials have befallen the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ. Unjustified changes attract spiritual calamities that allow Demons to enter into human beings. Woe to those who are permissive regarding the fall of the Children of the Most High!

Great calamities loom over the entire Earth; man will not find anywhere to take shelter - neither in the mountains, nor in the meadows, nor in cities (cf. Rev. 6:15-17), because the human being has come to challenge its King and Lord. The human being has detached itself from its King and its Lord in order to surrender to base instincts, to such an extent that the Devils themselves will celebrate when men pounce on other men, being worse than wild beasts. It will be then that all creation will be astonished and ashamed of man and his behavior, and the Earth will groan upon receiving so much abomination.

Earthquakes are increasing in intensity, all the more so given that at this instant, the seas are stirred up due to movements arising from the depths of the Earth and the seas. Ecosystems, broken by the hand of man, force insects to look for food in other habitats and cities are invaded by locusts, grasshoppers and crickets, leaving man without food.

You lack the humility to raise up prayers to your Queen and Mother of all people: Our King and Lord Jesus Christ does not reject those who come to His Mother so that She might intercede.

Pray all of you, pray. Plagues advance silently; some arise before man’s eyes, others are caused by misused science.

Pray all of you, pray. Given the silencing of the truth, be prudent: do not expose yourself to the diseases that will go throughout the Earth.

Pray all, pray. Various countries on earth will suffer from great earthquakes, including Central America, Chile, Ecuador, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The state of California and the city of San Francisco will move with great force. Argentina shakes.

Great volcanoes become active, and yet most men ignore it until they suffer themselves.

Such is man’s great ignorance: he follows his musical idols, his sporting idols, but of Heaven’s declarations you know nothing, you ignore the warnings of Heaven.

You, People of God - a People praying and practicing the Law of God, and fearful of offending Him, PRAY, NOT ONLY WITH WORDS BUT PRAY, AWAKENING YOUR SLEEPING BROTHERS.

I call you not to falter, to stand firm in the Faith, to be truly brothers and sisters.

We the Heavenly Armies guard you; invoke us so that we might assist you; do not forget that you have Guardian Angels: invoke Them, converse with Them, give Them permission to intervene and not allow you to take the wrong path.

People of God, you must face trials; at the same time you must walk towards the GOAL, united to your King and Lord Jesus Christ, by the Hand of your Queen and Mother so that you enjoy Heaven in advance.

Do not fear! Be Love, be humility, be charity, and you will receive the rest in addition.

IN HONOR OF OUR KING AND LORD OF HEAVENS AND EARTH.
    UNITED IN THE LOVE OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

Brothers and Sisters:

Once again Saint Michael the Archangel calls us to prayer in action. He challenges us and encourages us at the same time, so that as children of God we also be children of our Blessed Mother, intercessor of humanity.

We are heading for trials that have been expected, so let us act properly, responding in righteousness and Love to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Fatima likes this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Be faithful, be people who feed on the Body and Blood of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Eucharist find the strength for what is to come (cf. Jn 6: 55-57). From each Eucharist received, you will profit from the necessary fruit when you cannot receive Sacramental Communion, so that you do not suffer spiritual hunger, as long as the Eucharist has been received under the necessary spiritual conditions.

I want to comment/expand on this sentence from the above message to Luz de Maria using a message from God to Verne relating to the Mass not being available soon and how to prepare.
    www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

11-14-06
    I was sort of depressed, because my church will not be offering daily mass for 3 weeks due to construction. I am used to going to daily mass. What was I to do? I was afraid I would not be able to get through the next several weeks. I prayed in front of the Blessed Sacrament and the following thoughts came to me later.

Be prepared my child and my people. This is a small example to you of the hard times coming. Many churches will be closed and no opportunity will exist for daily mass. Many of the churches that will be opened, their masses if they have them, will not be valid or licit. Prepare now for those days. Darkness quickly comes on the land. These days will arrive sooner than you think.

How will you survive those days? My word has the answers. John 15:7 If you abide in me and my words abide in you, you shall ask whatever you will: and it shall be done unto you. John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him. If anyone loves me, he will keep my word. And my Father will love him. And we will come to him and will make our abode with him.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the gate and knock. If any man shall hear my voice and open to me the door, I will come in to him and will have supper with him and he with me.

Matthew 28:20 And behold, I am with you ALL DAYS, even to the consummation of the world.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress. But have confidence, I have overcome the world.

Now read these words: my words abide in you, abode, supper with him, with you all days. Have confidence. These are words of encouragement. Have confidence in your savior. Do not let Satan deceive you. If you are in the state of sanctifying grace, I reside with you. Can you truly be spiritually dry? Live by faith, not by sight.

John 4:13 Jesus answered and said to her. Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again, but he that shall drink the water that I will give to him shall not thirst forever. But the water that I will give him shall become in him a fountain of water, springing up into life everlasting. Who said these words? Answer me. You Lord. Who am I? Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever. I said I will give you water so you shall not thirst forever. Does that sound like spiritual dryness to you? How can you be spiritually dry with my presence dwelling in you?

My people trust in your Savior, have faith in my words. Take these promises literally! Do not let Satan deceive you into thinking because you cannot “feel me” that my presence is not with you. The only way my presence leaves you, is when you are in mortal sin. Have faith in your Lord. I told you I would be with you always. I am always with my children. When the days come, when you cannot receive me in the holy mass, make a spiritual communion. I am already there in your life.

To explain to you even more, the Holy Trinity is there residing in you. John 4:24 God is a spirit and they that adore him must adore him in spirit and in truth. I reside in your soul and spirit always. Even if your mind and physical body tell you otherwise, I am with you. Even when the days are the darkest, I am with you. The one’s who need to fear the Day of the Lord are the wicked and the lukewarm, not the remnant. Even during the warning, my remnant do not have to fear because you already have my spirit dwelling in you. I will give my remnant a greater portion of my spirit. A new day without the sins of your age is to come to mankind. But before this new day, evil will have its day. But my faithful are not of this evil age. You are the adopted children of my Father in heaven. Listen to my words again. But have confidence, I have overcome the world. My people have true faith, not blind faith in your Lord and truly believe in my presence abiding within you. My peace I leave with you. Amen.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  8. maryrose

maryrose Powers

The recent message 16th February which has yet to be published in English has the following

'Remain attentive! The departure of the Defender of the true Magisterium of the House of God will cause great pain to the People of God, being celebrated by those who see him as an obstacle to bringing the People of God to the single religion.'

Does this imply that Pope Benedict is going to pass on very soon. If so then we will really see PF for what he truly is. The gloves will be off.

Sam likes this.
  9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Official translation of the last given Message to Luz de Maria, Feb. 16, 2020, is below my own added possible "connections" it has to the messages of Fatima and Garabandal:

Very serious LdM message, below. Speaks to what is possibly contained in Fatima ("bishop in white" who was only "assumed" to be the Pope....Benedict upon his resignation is to be considered a bishop while he still wears the white of a Pope...could he possibly be the one in this latest LdM message as the "departing Defender of the True Magisterium of the House of God"??) .....and esp. Garabandal.....where it is warned about the Pope going to Moscow in the future and upon his return to Vatican, Russia/Communism will invade! It is said that this "when communism comes again" will seem like the Church no longer exists; when the priests cannot openly celebrate the Mass; will happen prior to the Warning.

Of all the visionaries, Mari Loli has revealed the most of what Our Lady said about communism. Would the persecution just be in Europe? When Loli was asked that question she responded that the way she saw it, she thought it would be more than that. Conchita's Aunt Antonia testified to having heard the visionaries say in ecstasy that "if we don't amend our ways, Russia will take possession of the whole world." If that be the case, then the persecution will in all likelihood go beyond the confines of Europe. But it appears that Europe will feel the brunt of it as the following excerpt from Garabandal-Der Zeigefinger Gottes by Albrecht Weber indicates:

Conchita mentioned that Padre Pio, during her visit with him, said to her "The great wonder of God[Miracle] must be paid for with much blood throughout Europe." [Since this information is new to many English readers we contacted Mr. Weber (Albrecht) to confirm the source. He responded that Conchita mentioned it in the presence of his mother, Eloise Deguia and himself, and that his mother wrote it down word for word.]

Mari Loli of Garabandal: ...
    In any case the Warning will come when you will see that Holy Mass cannot be celebrated freely anymore; then it will be that the world will most need the intervention of God."

On September 29, 1978, Father Francis Benac, S.J., interviewed Mari Loli at her home in Massachusetts.

FR. BENAC: Your mother told me that one night you were upstairs with your father and that you cried and cried for one hour.

LOLI: It was all related to communism and what is going to happen in the Church and to the people because all these things are to have repercussions amongst the people. When the Church suffers confusion, the people are going to suffer too. Some priests who are communists will create such confusion that people will not know right from wrong.[THE CALL OF GARABANDAL, Apr-Jun 1984.]

From the main seer of Garabandal, Conchita: "The pope will go to Russia, to Moscow. As soon as he returns to the Vatican, hostilities will break out in different parts of Europe.” We don't know when all this will happen, but Albrecht Weber's book contains this statement attributed to Conchita: [The source for this information was also requested: Mr. Weber responded: "Conchita said this in a long conversation at her house on November 14, 1965."]

https://www.garabandal.com/the-prophecies-of-garabandal/prophecy-about-communism

============================================================================================

TO LUZ DE MARIA

FEBRUARY 16, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

AS PRINCE OF HEAVENLY LEGIONS, I AM SENT BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY TO CALL YOU AS THE PEOPLE OF GOD, SO THAT YOU UNITE, NOT ONLY IN PRAYER, BUT IN REPARATION AND IN PENITENCE FOR THE FACT THAT HUMANITY HAS NOT APPRECIATED, HAS DISMISSED AND DENIED THE MESSAGES RECEIVED THROUGH THIS INSTRUMENT.

As the People of God you need to see with the spirit how much Heaven has alerted, warned and assured you about what will happen to mankind if you do not heed the calls of Our Queen and the Mother of Heaven and Earth... and yet you have not complied due to contempt and rebellion, and you still do not obey, knowing that the cause of all evil is pride (cf. Prov 8:13; Jer 50:31); this is what man has come to.

You look with little concern at what is threatening humanity: AN ILLNESS THAT HAS MUTATED, YET SOON YOU WILL FORGET IT without attaching any importance to it, and forgetting the preventions, the disease will spread everywhere. Most of the children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ live moment by moment, they do not persevere, they soon forget, and this is what leads them to fall into the clutches of evil.

This is how the hordes of Satan have descended on humanity, infiltrating society, education, religion, politics, food, health and identity of each human creature, defying everything and everyone, in order to create the generation that will welcome the Antichrist, surrendering to the Devil.

YOU NEED TO ATTEND TO REMAINING UNITED IN ORDER TO FIGHT AGAINST THE EVIL FORCES THAT HAVE INVADED THE HOUSE OF GOD, AND THOSE WHO DO NOT LOVE YOU ARE CONFUSING YOU, LEADING YOU TO THE ABYSS.

This generation is being tested to the core, and many are falling by the wayside - to the right, to the left, but you must remain faithful. Evil does not rest, the children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ do not see the truth that is hiding under the cloak of evil. And so it is that the People of God are asleep, caught up in their own "ego" that blinds them, so that they do not see the deceptions to which you have been led, desecrating the house of God.

You will hear of visits in disguise to the cradle of communism; do not rejoice, do not take part; like a roaring lion (cf. I Peter 5:8-9), communism will spring upon the Earth, bringing great pain and invading it, and there will be … war.

Remain attentive! The departure of the Defender of the true Magisterium of the House of God will cause great pain to the People of God, being celebrated by those who see him as an obstacle to bringing the People of God to the single religion.

ATTENTION: DO NOT YIELD, YOU MUST WALK ON THE RIGHT ROAD, DO NOT GO ASTRAY. WE THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS ACCOMPANY YOU AT ALL INSTANTS.

DO NOT FEAR; ON THE CONTRARY, BE CREATURES OF ACTION, DO NOT LOSE HEART EVEN FOR AN INSTANT, SO THAT YOU ADVANCE SAFELY.

DO NOT FEAR, THE FINAL TRIUMPH IS FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD.

DO NOT FEAR, YOUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF HEAVENS AND EARTH DOES NOT ABANDON YOU, SHE STANDS BEFORE YOU; SHE IS THE MOTHER OF HUMANITY, THE "GATE OF HEAVEN".

LIVE WITH THE EUCHARISTIC CHRIST.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    Sam, Fatima and Jo M like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Clearly from what you have posted and what others like the following message from Pedro Regis are revealing is something very dire is coming to the church soon and we have to stay faithful though it all.

February 15, 2020
    www.pedroregiscom

Dear children, give me your hands and I will lead you to My Son Jesus. Take care of your spiritual life. Everything in this life passes, but the Grace of God in you will be Eternal. When the root of the good tree is torn out, the chaff will spread. Be attentive. You are living in a time of pain. Be meek and humble in heart, for only thus can you reach Heaven. Stay away from everything that is contrary to the Gospel and to the teachings of the true Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. You are the Lord's and him alone should you follow and serve. Do not stray from the path I have pointed out to you. Pray much before the cross for the Church of My Jesus. Whoever remains faithful to the end will be proclaimed Blessed of the Father. Onward in defense of the truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Mario and Sam like this.
  11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

FEBRUARY 24, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

GOD IS PERFECT, HE DOES EVERYTHING PERFECTLY, AND YET YOUR RESPONSE IS CONTRARY TO THE DIVINE WILL - VERY MUCH TO THE CONTRARY.

Great and serious events are happening on Earth and these will increase without stopping; time is time no more, and what I have announced over the years is arriving ... before a humanity living without being conscious of its work and action.

You appear fearful when you experience natural events that put you in danger; the moments pass and you go back to being the same. Hypocrites! Then you go back to living in enjoyment of what is worldly, and the pain and anguish disappear as the events that made you fear disappear.

YOU LIVE WANTING THE BEST, TO BE THE BEST, THE MOST APPLAUDED, THE MOST PRAISED AND YET... DO YOU WANT THE SAME SPIRITUALLY OR ARE YOU LIVING BY APPEARANCES?

Man does not see his reality, which he has forged for himself with his own immoral laws, with the debauchery of a mind engulfed in what allows him to live without God, without giving an account of his spiritual works and actions. You therefore reject whatever evokes God for you.

You have forged a new god of sin and excitement, who permits you what THE ONLY AND TRUE GOD DOES NOT PERMIT YOU, BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU AND WANTS YOU TO SAVE YOUR SOULS.

But you, children, have created a worldly, liberal god, and you say “how innovative!”; you applaud and pay homage to it, amid feasting, degeneracy, degradation, drugs, alcohol and debauchery, which ... Satan offers you and which as humanity you to a great extent desire without hesitation.

But you, children, distorting the Divine Word, affirm that Heaven and Eternal Life are fantasy. You dismiss the Calls that the Sacred Trinity addresses to you and affirm that they are lies and ideas of a few madmen, and without qualms or fear you affirm that obeying the Divine Law is a thing of the past, you believe that it is outmoded and you feel that obedience and surrender to God out of Love for Him is not for this generation. You think that following the Calls of Heaven is a matter for the inept, the mad and for those who lack intelligence.

That is the thinking of the advanced generation leading this humanity. Revolts and denials against order, above all spiritual order, are a daily matter; tearing down images and entering Churches in the midst of the Eucharistic Celebration is a pastime for those who have contaminated themselves with the actions of Satan.

I MOURN OVER SO MUCH CONTEMPT FOR THE DIVINE WILL, FOR THE LOVE OF LOVES, FOR THE "ALPHA AND OMEGA"!

I MOURN OVER SO MANY OF MY CHILDREN WHO DO NOT WANT SALVATION AND SEEK TO REMAIN IN THE DARKNESS OF SIN, DISOBEDIENCE AND REBELLION, WITH WHICH THEY PLEASE SATAN.

MY SON IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, AND EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL LIVE ETERNALLY! (cf. Jn 14:6).

This is the truth, People of God, this is the truth: respecting, accepting and loving the Commandments, the Sacraments, and loving and fulfilling the Divine Word.

"MANY ARE CALLED AND FEW ARE CHOSEN" (Mt 22:14), NOT BECAUSE THE MOST HOLY TRINITY DOES NOT LOVE YOU, BUT BECAUSE EACH ONE OF YOU REFUSES OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL.

You, children, are called to follow My Son and His teachings; you are called to know Him and to make His Divine Word known to men. This is not the time to fold your arms and be silent without preaching: you must awaken the People of My Son who are asleep and do not recognize Him, you must receive the Divine Food so that you would be strengthened, but properly prepared.

Children, return to the Way of My Son, since Satan's spoils are growing every day; do not dismiss His Calls when night is near and the laments of men will spread throughout the Earth. The human being has waited until the last moment and this generation is no different. The waiting continues and Satan is stealing souls.

DISEASE IS ADVANCING (1) AND MAN REMAINS SILENT, BUT AS MOTHER OF HUMANITY I CALL YOU TO REMAIN ON ALERT FACING THE VIRUS THAT HAS GONE OUT FROM HUMAN HANDS TOWARDS HUMANITY; THEREFORE MAN FEARS HIMSELF, BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIMSELF.

DO NOT WAIT, MY CHILDREN, THE PLAGUE ADVANCES FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY AND IS SPREADING; THAT IS WHY I HAVE MADE THE MEDICINES KNOWN TO YOU IN ADVANCE (2) WITH WHICH YOU SHOULD FIGHT THIS AND OTHER DISEASES WITH WHICH YOU WILL BE ATTACKED.

While man sleeps the earth continues shaking forcefully.

Pray, My children, pray for the United States.

Pray, My children, pray for Chile.

Pray, My children, pray for Japan.

PRAY FOR CENTRAL AMERICA.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the goal is ETERNAL LIFE and this you will not find being attached to what is worldly. Stay united so that you would be able to survive, stay on the Path to which My Son has called you.

Do not be afraid, children, it is necessary for this Mother to speak to you like this. Do not be afraid: I AM YOUR MOTHER AND I WILL NOT ABANDON YOU. GO TO MY SON, RESPOND TO HIS CALL.

MAY MY LOVE AND MY BLESSING BE A NEW AWAKENING.
    IN EACH ONE OF YOU.

Mother Mary

(1) Plagues, diseases, pandemics: read...
    (2) Medicinal plants, read...

Brothers and sisters:

In this Call, our Mother warns us with great clarity: let us not wait, let us prepare, above all spiritually. We have received from Heaven the natural medicines to combat the diseases coming to man, we welcome fraternally what we receive, without forgetting that this entails unity.

United with you all, I say:

MY LORD AND MY GOD!

Amen.

Mario and Jo M like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

REFLECTION FOR LENT
    LUZ DE MARÍA
    FEBRUARY 25, 2020

The Beginning of Lent 2020

[​IMG]

“Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves.” (Mt. 11, 29)

To all my Brothers in Our Lord Jesus Christ:

We begin the Lenten Season, forty days during which we must meditate, deepen, see ourselves and act on our own to become united to Our Lord Jesus Christ, to Our Most Holy Mother, to the Choirs of Angels and to all our brothers. In a special way, during this time of reflection and the rest of our lives, penetrate into our interior so that each one will reach the rest of humanity, a creature that is born again, cooperating to offer to Christ the Earth that he gave to us.

At this moment humanity has hardened as Our Most Holy Mother has said to us on February 24, 2020: “GOD IS PERFECT, HE MAKES EVERYTHING PERFECT AND YOUR RESPONSE, IS CONTRARY TO THE DIVINE WILL, QUITE CONTRARY.” That is why with the body’s own eyes, humanity shall see what Heaven has alerted and have spurned.

Humanity is on fire, is on fire in the forgetfulness of the Blessed Trinity. Humanity has forgotten that it has a Mother thus distancing from Him who is THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND, LIFE.

Brothers, only you in your own interior can see yourself just as you really are, without deceit. Life depends on each one of you; that there exists a before and an after in your way to conversion.

But at the same time, you should be aware that when you are all united, as our Blessed Mother has asked us, with prayer, fasting, penance and knowing that man without God is nothing, can we advance in the midst of the hardship that man is and will be subjected to.

Yes, this is the crossroad that has been announced so many times by Heaven. At this moment, if we are looking at all the aspects of society, that evil has entered with such force in men and for that, let’s not allow this Lenten Season to be just one more, that will culminate like the previous ones, perhaps going on vacation, or involved in worldly affairs, because brothers, let’s not wait for nightfall without having not yet rediscovered God.

May Our Most Holy Mother be Mother and Teacher for each one of you, so we can be the same as She, faithful disciples of Her Divine Son. Let’s accept the help of the Holy Angels and let’s be the Divine silence, so we can listen to the SILENT VOICE IN WHICH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND OUR MOST HOLY MOTHER TALKS TO US.

United as the Mystical Body of Christ, in the Sacred Hearts, let’s prepare ourselves to become the renewed human creatures.

Amen.

13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

FEBRUARY 29, 2020

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

PEOPLE OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY!

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY SON? THEN WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE TAKING OTHER PATHS?

ARE YOU PERHAPS TRYING TO REACH HIGHER THROUGH OTHER MEANS?

You want to lighten your steps and are going astray, going further away than you are already are. THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS FOR ATTAINING ETERNAL LIFE, THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS; ALL MUST TRAVEL THE SAME WAY, AND THAT IS THE WAY OF HOLINESS (cf. I Tim 2-4).

All walk the Way of Calvary at some point, but you should not walk it complaining, or anchored to human desire, but on the contrary, live it as My Son walked it, LOOKING AT THE END, THE CROSS OF GLORY AND MAJESTY.

In that same way the Church of My Son is going along that Way, and she is entering more deeply into the Way all the time. As the Mystical Body of My Son you must redouble your efforts so that the Devil would not take you to waters that are not those of My Son. You must remain in the Tradition of the Church. The great novelty of the Gospel is that My Son forgives and loves, loves and forgives those who with true repentance come before Him and decide to live a new life and, with humility and contrite heart, do so. This is the great novelty:

FORGIVENESS, MERCY, AND THE DIVINE JUSTICE THAT OPENS THE DOORS TO THOSE WHO REPENT FROM THEIR INMOST BEING (cf. Jn 3:16).

This Divine Mercy is not found BY CHANGING THE DIVINE LAW, NOR BY MODERNIZING IT. MY SON LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN AND ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE HIS CHILDREN, BUT TO GAIN ETERNAL LIFE YOU HAVE TO FULFILL THE DIVINE LAW AND LIVE ACCORDING TO THAT LAW (cf. Heb 4:16; Dt 10:12-13).

I see so many human beings living within their human ego, without forgiving those that My Son may have forgiven: this is not truly Christian.

I see so much commotion in humanity, ignoring the GREAT HUMAN TRAGEDY AT THE HANDS OF EVIL!

I see many of My children caught up in temptations and stagnating in them, forgetting that My Son was tempted by the Devil, and in My Son was each one of you being tempted, but My Son overcame temptation and gave the victory to all those who fulfill the Divine Law (cf. Mt 4).

I see so many of My children calling and crying out to My Son, and My Son offers you the LIVING WATER THAT QUENCHES THIRST, and you reject it time and again, because you do not see what you want to see. YOU LACK FAITH!

BECAUSE THE WORLD DOES NOT SPEAK OF FAITH, THE WORLD DOES NOT SPEAK OF DIVINE LOVE, BUT OF THE FLESH AND SIN, WHOSE NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED, AND YOU CALL IT MODERNISM.

However, I must tell you that you are going down the wrong paths; My Son calls you to repentance, I call you to repentance, to penance, deep fasting, the fasting of the physical and spiritual senses.

Noah preached repentance and penance. Jonah called for penance and announced to the Ninevites that their city would be destroyed. Some did not listen and perished, others listened and were forgiven.

This generation has received more calls to conversion than previous generations, and yet the response is constantly negative, because of being attached to worldly life, being unrestrained and in other cases, attached to the "ego" that does not allow the forgiveness that My Son does not deny them.

HOW FAR HAS THE CRIME OF THIS GENERATION GONE? PRIDE, CHILDREN.

Man has developed the sciences, but has not developed spiritually, because for you the Spirit and Eternal Life represent - on Earth, in the present, at this moment - neither accolades, nor popularity, nor great monetary awards, nor public recognition, and this is what is most coveted by man today.

I see human beings who are proud, arrogant, who glory in themselves, in their wealth, their intellect, their abilities, and yet in the depths of these people I see anxiety, discontent, sadness, unhappiness.

Children of My Immaculate Heart:

WAKE UP, YOU SHOULD NOT LIVE THIS LENT COMPLYING WITH A TRADITION THAT IS NOT ONLY TRADITION BUT COMMEMORATION; IT IS ABOUT AWAKENING AND LIVING LIFE, THE TRUE WAY, THE ETERNAL TRUTH.

So much pain for foolish humanity, so much human tragedy going unrecognized, so much contempt for the Calls of the Father’s House, and when you recognize your disobedience you will have suffered so much due to your foolishness that humanity’s lament will be boundless.

YOU ARE LIVING IN THE PURIFICATION, AND YET YOU DO NOT KNOW IT?

Look at the state of the Church of My Son, look at the decisions of governments with norms and laws that are totally contrary to life and morals.
    Look at the reaction of nature everywhere, look at the famines of the peoples.
    Look at the advance of communism and the oppression to which peoples that do not declare themselves openly communist are being subjected. Oppression in favor of a single government, a single religion, a single currency, a single teaching in favor of the death of the body and the soul.

THIS IS THE PASSION TO WHICH THE CHURCH OF MY SON IS BEING LED, THIS IS THE PASSION THAT IS CONSTANTLY BEING LIVED BY MY SON’S MYSTICAL BODY; THIS IS THE ANTICHRIST'S ENTRANCE INTO HUMANITY.

Be aware, My children, that within prayer, fasting, penance during this Lent, you should include the fasting of the senses and especially the fasting of the mind that sets you against your brothers and sisters.

CLEAN YOUR INNER HOUSE, SO THAT PURITY WOULD BE BORN WITHIN YOU AND NOT BE SOMETHING EXTERNAL THAT DOES NOT LAST.

My Son desires contrite, willing and hearts, not the simulations of a false religion.

Children, do not panic in the face of pandemics (1): be obedient and prepare what I have given you to fight them; (2) do not allow yourselves to be deceived, and prepare; men will not speak the truth to you - I will.

DO NOT FORGET THAT MY SON IS THE WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE (Jn 14:6).

DO NOT FORGET THAT I AM HERE, THAT I AM YOUR MOTHER.

LIVE WITHIN THE DIVINE LOVE THAT DOES NOT END.

I bless you with my love.

Mother Mary

(1) Revelations about plagues and pandemics...
    (2) Revelations about medicinal plants...

Brothers and sisters:

Faced with our Blessed Mother’s word, my thoughts go back to those times when a Call from Heaven would be sent through God's instruments and they were not heard, and the answer would come by itself: those who did not listen perished and those who listened, made reparation; they prayed and fasted and – most importantly for us -, THEY OBEYED and were helped by Heaven.

This is history repeating itself: there are only two Paths, that of good and that of evil, obedience and disobedience.

We are facing great and serious tests that will undermine the Mystical Body of Christ, THE CHURCH, and facing what is happening in the order of nature and science misused by man, creating viruses to contaminate humanity until they become uncontrollable and mutations reach very high levels, developing a great pandemic.

Our Mother is making a great appeal to us to maintain Faith in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. As Christ-centered creatures we should not forget that our Mother leads us to Her Son at all times, and therefore challenges us once more so that we would examine ourselves and walk towards conversion.

Amen.

Fatima likes this.
  14. I do not believe these messages are Divinely inspired. My discernment is that they are not authentic. The tone of these messages is and has always been very negative. The tone of the Medjugorje messages is hopeful. The themes of the Medjugorje messages are to love God, pray, they acknowledge the darkness and satan, but the Virgin always encourages us to try to overcome evil, She encourages us to be peaceful, trust in Jesus, and She frequently reminds us that She is with us.

15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

At this time Medjugorje has about the same degree of approval as these....certain Church authorities have given personal approval. And one with your same requirements for proper judgement would have to deny Fatima and Akita just to mention a couple and they actually ARE approved. And those two are much more specific as to possible/probable punishments soon to come for the world than these ever have....including showing the young children hell and warning for the coming World War. Mary esp. here in these messages constantly reassures us of her love and presence and asks us to stay close to her for these coming times. And these here are spot on for what has developed in the world so they give the reassurance of Mary, Jesus and the Archangel Michael being with us in all coming cleansing of the world. That is so reassuring for such a time when so many have fallen away....a worst time than the time of Noah.....which is claimed to us by many revelations of today.

I suppose the lesson to learn is to never judge other PRs by any one particular one of personal choice that happens to appeal to one's personal needs. One should just remain with the one of their choice rather than refuse the lessons to be learned by another of equal measure at the time within the Church's permissions.

Carretera Norte Km. 151 San Ramón Apartado Postal No. 16

Estelí, Nicaragua

celiana22@cablenet.com.ni Telephone: (505) 2710-1150

Estelí, Nicaragua, Year of Our Lord, March 19 of 2017 Solemnity of the Patriarch Saint Joseph

The volumes that contain “PRIVATE REVELATION” from Heaven given to Luz de María from the year 2009 to the present time have been given to me for the respective Ecclesiastic Approval.

I have reviewed with faith and interest these volumes entitled: “THY KINGDOM COME”, and have come to conclusion that they are a call to Humanity to return to the Path that leads to Eternal Life, and that these Messages are an explanation from Heaven in these moments in which man must remain attentive to not go astray from the Divine Word.

In each revelation given to Luz de María, Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary are guiding the steps, the work and actions of the People of God in these times in which Humanity needs to return to the Teachings contained in the Holy Scripture.

The contents of these volumes are a treaty of Spirituality, Divine Wisdom and Morality for those who welcome them with faith and humility, so I recommend them for you to read, meditate upon and put them into praxis.

I DECLARE that I have not found any Doctrinal error that attempts against the faith, morality and good habits, for which I grant these publications the IMPRIMATUR.

Together with my blessing, I express my best wishes for the “Word of Heaven” contained here to resonate in every creature of good will.

I ask the Virgin Mary, Mother of God and Our Mother, to intercede for us so that the Will of God be fulfilled “...on Earth as it is in Heaven.” (Mt, 6:10)

IMPRIMATUR

Juan Abelardo Mata Guevara, SDB Head Bishop of Estelí, Nicaragua

==========================================================================

"From the beginning" the "tone of these messages" is seen as being very negative?? Huh? Some are very close to the messages of Divine Mercy.

The very first message of 2009:

My dearly beloved people:
    I come to you as a merciful Father;

• † Today My Divine Mercy descends upon all of mankind.
    • † Don’t see me as a severe judge, but rather as a merciful Father.
    • † Today I come to call on you as an essential part of the human race.

My heart greatly rejoices at the sight of my people
      who walk hand in hand with My Mother
      and with the help of my dearly beloved Saint Michael Archangel.

My people are solid, strong, and will grow at this time, but its growth will depend on how much love there is among them. Thus, the foundations and the walls of my children will be strong and impenetrable if they live in LOVE. But a LOVE IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, ‘a true love like the love I have for you’. If you live this way, no body will be able to penetrate the fortified walls strengthened genuine love.
      ==========================================================================

COME CLOSER TO ME.
      •  My crucified, but glorious Hand is extended before each one of My children, to grasp them strongly and take them out of the mud; no matter how soiled a child may be, I will not leave him. All are worthy to enter in My House, I only wait for a word, I only wait for a “Lord help me, be near me, listen to me, forgive me!” and I go immediately to give aid. As soiled as a child may be , how can I leave him abandoned? If for those sinners I gave Myself up on a cross, on My Cross of Love, of sacrifice, of giving, on My Cross of glory to rescue all, because I do not desire that a single one of Mine be lost.
      •  Come to My Mercy, come to My Mercy. This moment is a moment of prayer, of complete surrender to God and sacrifice; and those who live submerged in My Mercy know perfectly of what I am talking about at this moment. It is a time of prayer for My Church, for My Peter, for the attacks of those who prowl around the Throne of My Peter.
      •  I NEED THE PRAYERS OF MY FAITHFUL, THE PRAYERS OF THOSE SOULS WHO ARE SINCERE, OF THOSE THAT GIVE THEMSELVES TO ME.
      •  I need the prayers of My Church ‘to pray precisely for itself’. A prayerful Church is a victorious, triumphant Church. Today more than at another time, all those who call themselves Christians must pray with zeal, with tenacity, and offer sacrifices, fasts, and unite themselves as one, without reservations.
    Since there are various types within the whole of the faithful, different PRs are given to be of help to each as God knows the hearts of each and how to offer His blessings and desires to each for the sake of their souls. Thus there are different preferences within the whole of heaven's many assistances for all of Her children. Most people then usually are drawn to the ones that are most easily accepted by their own personalities and needs. These Luz de Maria messages come as "alerts" to the faithful at this time to "watch and pray" as the events that we are now witnessing in the Church and the world are occurring right before us. And we should thank God for not leaving us alone in a world that grows further from Him each day by giving us His Mother as "Queen and Mother of the End Times"!

Fatima likes this.
  16. Prince of Peace

Prince of Peace Archangels

Medjugorje and others Apparitions went through the procedure the church requires to approve a private revelation.
    Under no circumstances this luz de maria is on the same level as them, just the devil can say a lie like that.

As you can see in the link below it is necessary to install a commission and fulfill a series of requirements before the judgment of a revelation. Where is the constat de supernaturalitate? did he examine the visionary? where is the commission report? where's the conclusion?

In this case, they gave the bishop a book and he inadvertently gave a questionable imprimatur, which violated the church rules about private revelation. This imprimatur testifies against these locutions, since they were given in a dishonest manner and his followers lie when saying that they were approved. An imprimatur has no strength to approve a particular revelation and it is not the right instrument to approve a revelation.

These locutions are not approved by the Church, and not even approved by the bishop. These is the exact thing that I expect from unscrupulous people who make this kind of move to suit their personal interests.

http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/c...cfaith_doc_19780225_norme-apparizioni_en.html

17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Boy do you have your facts wrong about PRs in general within the permissions allowed for them, even prior to any official commission for final judgement...esp. when they are still ongoing. There is no final judgement given to Medjugorje thus you are in error to say that it has gone through the entire protocol. There are confusing orders coming out of the Vatican and leaving people waiting for what could still come next. Medjugorje also has several high prelates in favor up to this point who have offered their opinions. And there is nothing "questionable" in the Imprimatur of the Bishop giving his own ecclesiastical approval as you interject....except in your own mind which, btw, is not included in the Church's process to give it any account! If you are going to simply repeat what is already been decided w/ the facts then just refrain from trolling this thread set up only for disseminating the ongoing messages, explanation of the devotion, title, prayer, novena, image, all of which are included within the Bishop's statement w/ Imprimatur. Everyone knows of your personal opinion. Allow all those who are truly interested to use this thread for its purposes w/o unnecessary interruptions!! Just because a PR, especially one w/ ongoing messages, has not begun its own formal commission of judgement that does not prevent any ecclesiastical approval from a Bishop from influencing the acceptance of the PR until there is some opposite statement of judgement from the Church. In fact such statements are usually used within the protocol once such a commission is officially established. The Church must include in its protocol whatever history there is available from those who have been closest to the seer in order to fulfill that portion of the protocol. There are many PRs that simply have not been taken up by the local Church that are not forbidden to learn of and read and disseminate for that purpose. They are given more weight when there is a prelate w/ the acknowledged right to speak or write about them. An imprimatur for that purpose is well respected by the Church and therefore you should do the same as a Catholic. No one is forcing you to be involved in any way....allow the same generosity for others.

Fatima likes this.
  18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The other point that needs to be emphasized is that ALL PROPHECY was once non-approved or alleged with many naysayers in their own right. Few believed in Fatima till the Miracle of the Sun. Few Believed in Bernadette till our Lady of Lourdes brought fourth the spring of healings. One could go on and on, but every approved prophecy had its naysayers, just like LdM on this thread and other threads on this forum. The naysayers can't point out any alleged messages that are contrary to the Catholic faith nor scripture, but that doesn't stop their rejection of what God is doing, or fear of God if they are working against Him.

19. I do not believe a remedy for the virus is to put good thief oil on your earlobe. That is not the only issue I have with these messages. If you believe that the Blessed Mother is appearing and has appeared for 38 years in Medjugorje, why do you need to read Luz de Maria? Aren't the Medjugorje messages enough for you? They are for me, I have a hard time doing everything that Our Lady has asked and expects of me.

20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Others than yourself are drawn to many truths within many PRs all of which have their own purposes. They see in them other kinds of revelations for these times just as important as those they may also like within Medjugorje. I too love the messages of Medjugorje and have visited there myself and received a special "kiss" from our Mother in a miraculous photo. But I see in other ones their own quality that is special and certain other messages offer more explicit helps/guidance about current happenings now arriving all around us. Like many others you leave out other than a limited portion within the LdM messages....like the Faith that must accompany any material guidance as in the natural medicines that can take the place of what won't be available at certain times of real crises coming. Faith in all things promised for our needs is emphasized in the messages. Miracles need great faith. In fact we are seeing that in a much less serious disaster as to what is yet to come.....material necessities being wiped out by the hysterics created by the media re: this current Corona Virus where the effects are much less in number than the regular flu:

[​IMG]
    If this is already occurring with something that is predicted to not last too long one can only imagine the lacks that will occur w/ greater and greater natural catastrophes when the normal medical supplies are not available. We are so tied now to the "grid" that if/when it could go down there will be unbelievable interruptions in supplies...same for growing earthquakes or volcano eruptions, etc. But if it's not for you no one asks you to accept such advice and hopes offered.

"I do not believe a remedy for the virus is to put good thief oil on your earlobe."

The natural medicines that require great Faith to accompany them are given for a time when there is no other remedy available. We have as yet to reach that moment. But when people are desperate for a help that can only then come from heaven there are these helps given to look back upon and use w/ the required faith.