Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The latest LdM message on Sept 5th speaks about the 3rd Fiat of the Holy Spirit, which Luisa revealed in her mystical writings. I agree with EtA that these messages are the most informative of the present times.

2. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I offered my first Friday Mass today for my Mom as I received our Lord. I had this inner thought come to me, "You just freed her". How do I know if that is true, from the Holy Spirit?!

3. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Archangels

Andy,
    I will keep you in my prayers. How awesome of a gift you have given these poor souls in purgatory. You are truly an inspiration for me.

Francine likes this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

And here it is....finally translated.....and yes, a "WOW"! Really something!

MESSAGE FROM SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

SEPTEMBER 5, 2019

[​IMG]

People of God:

OUR AND YOUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND OUR AND YOUR QUEEN AND MOTHER ALERT YOU OUT OF LOVE.

Every act of Love performed by you is not kept within you, nor is it solely for your benefit, but for that of all humanity.

Divine Love is not static but rather shared, and in that sharing it spreads to where it is necessary when you pray, act, fast and wholeheartedly offer your powers and senses, since it is the Holy Spirit who acts when you work and act as Our King and Lord Jesus Christ acts.

YOU NEED TO ENTRUST YOURSELVES TO DIVINE LOVE WITHOUT DELAY, AT THIS GREAT STAGE THROUGH WHICH HUMANITY IS PASSING: “THE ERA OF THE THIRD FIAT, THE ERA OF THE HOLY SPIRIT” (Jn 16,13).

In this Age, the Devil is roving from one end to the other in search of the slightest opportunity to rule through division, that which is the cause of the downfall of every good purpose of man.

People of God, you need to understand that as humans, you are all walking a steep path, you are swimming against the current of the world, you are being formed to live within the TRUE WAY, before which you need to kneel and pray, to fast and offer up in order to find wisdom to work and act. You need to know that if you want to grow in the spirit, you must remain ready to give your all; you always have something new from which to learn.

IN THIS THIRD FIAT, YOU CANNOT CONSOLIDATE AND ENTER INTO THE CALL THAT THE MOST HOLY TRINITY MAKES TO YOU, IF YOU ARE NOT HUMBLE. WHAT THE DEVIL IS LOOKING FOR IS PRIDE IN ORDER TO SETTLE WITHIN CREATURES AND TO HARDEN THEIR HEARTS.

Prepare yourselves, beloved People of God, growing in the gifts of the Holy Divine Spirit (Is 11:1-4):

THE GIFT OF WISDOM: in which charity shines and the creature understands that God's Plan must be exalted above all things and must not be hindered.

THE GIFT OF UNDERSTANDING enlightens the human creature in order that it penetrates clearly within the truths revealed by God.

THE GIFT OF COUNSEL: with which you can discern among the options presented to you - for this you need to attain, with this gift, the knowledge of how to listen to and help your brothers and sisters. “He shall not judge by appearances, nor decide by what his ears hear. He will judge the weak with justice, and will decide with equity for the poor of the earth.”(Is 11:3-4)

THE GIFT OF KNOWLEDGE is not what the world believes, but it is when, inside each person, God reveals to the human being what He knows about each one of you.

THE GIFT OF PIETY: this gift allows you to act towards your brothers and sisters in constant praxis towards your brother and sister. Fulfilling the Divine Will, man tirelessly looks to Jesus’s action in order to resemble Him.

THE GIFT OF FORTITUDE is emphasized in the Faith, in living what happens to the child of God with the heroism of the martyrs themselves. This gift strengthens perseverance and firmness, trusting totally in God who does not turn away from man.

THE GIFT OF THE FEAR OF GOD endows the human being with the will necessary to turn away from what leads it to fall into evil, in order to work, live and act in the Divine Will.

I call you to take seriously My Words by Divine Will for your good and the salvation of souls.

The Devil makes pacts with man to assume new power over humanity and thus come to dominate the world. Keep yourselves constantly vigilant so that the strength of all is one and so that evil is not able to enter into the children of the Most High.

HOLDING ONTO THE HAND OF OUR AND YOUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF ALL CREATION AT THIS INSTANT MEANS CONSTANTLY RECEIVING THE STRENGTH NOT TO GIVE IN. The world and its machinations have intensified their struggle to lead the People of God astray, since evil swarms throughout the Earth and man enjoys evil.

The People of God preserve DIVINE LOVE, not allowing human character to take the first place with its bad temper, selfishness and so much ballast that drags man the wrong way, but being molded in the MANNER OF CHRIST (Eph. 4:13). You know that evil delights in human weakness and shudders at strength in man, strength that does not allow him to depart from the right path in Our and Your King and Lord Jesus Christ.

Man has become materialistic, idealizing a sure tomorrow of comfort and abundance, forgetting that working and acting contrary to the Divine Will draws calamities to humanity, causing the elements to reject man, not acknowledging him.

People of God, war is still before you; it depends on a thought of a leader or some leaders of a power to act in anticipation out of fear of being defeated in order for this step to be executed, which will lead humanity to face THE THIRD WORLD WAR.

The turmoil in the spiritual, in the political, the material and the moral realms is highly destabilizing for humanity. One step and man will fall into the abyss of evil. Man needs to take a strong and firm decision in order to save his soul, a decision that has FAITH as its basis.

ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS THAT EVIL IS DOMINANT, EVIL WILL NOT TRIUMPH: THE MOST HOLY TRINITY IS ABOVE ALL AND IN ALL FOR EVER AND EVER, AMEN.

Vandalism and persecution grow against that which represents Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, against that which represents our Queen and Mother of all Creation and against God’s faithful. This will become generalized; you must not fear this since you need to SAVE YOUR SOUL: this is why I AM SENT.

The power of Masonry and the Illuminati is extremely catastrophic for humanity, because they have infiltrated every human fields - you know it, the upper echelons of the world have knowledge about it and deal with them, pretending not to know about it in order not to be compromised, since they are not interested in the salvation of souls.

People of God, the struggle between good and evil begins with envy and division: be firm, keep theFAITH without allowing yourselves to be overcome with lukewarmness.

Persevere, remain attentive and observe that nature is rising up with great fury against humanity and yet man continues to be lukewarm and to mock our King and Lord Jesus Christ, whom they wish to banish from the Center of His Church.

Pray children, pray so that the Word of Our and your King and Lord Jesus Christ is not distorted.

Pray children, pray for Hawaii, nature causes the Kilauea volcano to erupt forcefully and the Mauna Loa and Kilauea volcanoes to be shaken.

Pray children, humanity is a spectator of the suffering of your brothers and sisters; it will cease being a spectator, with all entering as actors in the history of humanity. Prepare yourselves for the Warning.

People of God, you will suffer and because of that suffering the great Divine Mercy will send the Angel of Peace. Those who wait for Him will recognize Him. (*)

Be part of the communion of Saints.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

Saint Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(*) Revelations about the Angel of Peace: read…

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARÍA

Brothers and Sisters:

Our beloved Saint Michael the Archangel nourishes us in spirituality, recalling the gifts of the Holy Spirit so that they would be asked for and so that we might strive for conversion. Humanity is not prepared for what it must face: only and solely through spiritual growth, entering into the Way of Christ and being Love as Christ is Love, will perseverance be attained.

He mentions the Third Fiat to us, the Age of the Holy Spirit, and so it is that the Fiat, the "May it be done” of our Blessed Mother spreads to all generations, precisely through the Holy Spirit who brings His Infinite Light, who comes at each stage of every generation to give a BREATH, TO RESUSCITATE THE CHILDREN OF GOD, so that they continue to fulfill the Divine Will.

Our Father asks us to be messengers of His Love, and we should not so much think about our answer as give it, say YES to the Sacred Trinity, everything is to be found in the core of our response, and that core is LOVE.

This Era, as Saint Michael the Archangel tells us, is that of the Holy Spirit, since in the decisive moments He is pouring out all good upon souls in a special way. This time is nothing other than what man has brought upon himself, but God does not let Himself be outdone in generosity. And it is this current generation that is called to utter, as our Mother did, that "YES", THAT "MAY IT BE DONE" to me according to Your Word, and it should come out from the depths of our being and be uttered with our mouth. Although our “Yes” it is not like that of our Blessed Mother, it is important that we give that “Yes” for the salvation of souls, because we live in community and can help our brothers and sisters not to fall into the clutches of evil.

Amen.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  5. Jo M

Jo M Archangels

:LOL::eek:
    Yes, it truly is something! What a chilling message.
    I recently visited Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine in Florida, and the the first thing I saw when I got out of the car was St. Michael. I immediately thought of Luz De Maria.
    6834E8B3-D1E6-4B50-A5DA-727BB212B8BD.jpeg

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA

SEPTEMBER 11, 2019

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

MY MERCY CONSTANTLY POURS ITSELF OUT UPON THOSE WHO REMAIN ATTENTIVE TO COMPLYING WITH BEING MY TRUE CHILDREN AND UPON THOSE WHO AMEND THEIR LIVES AND RETURN TO MY PATH.

There is no bending in My children; they know My Law, and in the Heart of My People DIVINE LOVE TOWARDS YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS must prevail, keeping the heart free from all harshness that impedes the constant flow of the relationship with our Will.

When MY LOVE for all your brothers and sisters does not flow within the human being, that creature is a cause of pain for Me, since you cannot stay in constant communion with My House, nor within the Communion of Saints, because obstacles keep you in between the “now” and the “not yet”.

Humanity is in between darkness and the Light of My Love, being an imminent danger for those who do not have a firm FAITH, free from the human ego. The Devil attacks My children where he knows that it wounds them the most, in order then to whisper in their ears to turn away from Me, and in this way he causes them to be lost.

My Beloved People, facing a definitive instant in humanity’s history and therefore in your personal life history, there should be one response: OBEDIENCE (Jn 14:23).

THUS MY PEOPLE NEED TO WORK AND ACT, NOT BY HALVES BUT BUT BEING IN FULL OBEDIENCE AS FULFILLERS OF MY WILL.

You do not believe in the Revelations given by My Mother, by Saint Michael the Archangel and by Me: otherwise, you would have already changed your work and action. You wait for time to pass without intending to amend your lives, ignoring the fact that time is at the Divine discretion and not that of man, and whoever waits in order to receive My Mercy, should not wait until tomorrow to convert, but should do so at this very instant.

You cannot continue being lukewarm, unmerciful, in envy, in the little or no charity that you maintain towards one another. You keep hoping in My Love, in My Mercy without making a definitive change, without striving to be better NOW! They are lukewarm who wish to travel My Way without detaching themselves from their human ego when the latter is saturated with the filth that keeps them in the mud.

They look for everything that contains water to quench their thirst, but they do not drink of the LIVING WATER OF MY SACRED HEART (cf. Jn 7:37), they resist total conversion, keeping their hearts covered by the pride from which come all evils.

My People need to ask themselves how much Love there is in their hearts, how much hatred, resentment, how much selfishness, how much willingness to be MY OWN LOVE with all that implies. Lukewarmness is not a good companion: it poisons the spiritual body, leading to presumption, to arrogance, to the obstacles that interfere between the human creature and My Will, becoming attached to error.

My people:

THIS INSTANT IS ONE FOR EXPIATION FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO DRAW NEAR TO ME. IT IS THE INSTANT OF REPENTANCE, OF CONVERSION, AS FACING SATAN'S POISON, IT IS URGENT FOR YOU TO REMAIN STRONG AND FIRM IN FAITH, OTHERWISE YOUR LAMENTING WILL BE GREATER WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET OUT OF SATAN'S CLUTCHES.

My People are infested with self-idolization, deafness, with blindness that has only encouraged them to stay where Satan tells them, being overcome every day by new demons who instill new errors, new acts of disobedience, new denials of the COMMAND OF LOVE FOR MY FATHER ABOVE ALL THINGS AND FOR NEIGHBOR (cf. Mk 12:28-30), from which new denials ensue at all instants- of My Word, of My Requests, of My Sacraments, until you come to enjoy the debauchery that Satan has offered man in order to lead him away from Me.

My Church is also infested with new errors in order to lead you away from the Center of Our Most Holy Trinity and to accept innovations that are not the Will of Our Most Holy Trinity but of men who, abusing power, have drawn lines in a direction opposed to My Will.

The human being’s wickedness is emerging, striking all men. The seas unleash new and unknown forces against humanity, nature strikes the human creature severely because of having been oppressed, the air is contaminated and My children suffer. The shaking of the Earth intensifies and the force of the volcanoes is cause for humanity’s astonishment.

The constant exposure of the Earth to attacks of the sun has brought forward the Earth’s cycle, and the days are shortened so that man has less time to sin; whoever believes themselves to be righteous fair will see their evil at its apex, and the righteous will be contaminated with the sin that Satan presents to them, hence My constant Call to total conversion, not to the lukewarmness emanating from the majority, but to the true conversion where the human being keeps feeding on My Holy Spirit and not on itself.

Great events will arise in the atmosphere caused by the influence of the Sun. Disease scourges man due to the lack of faithfulness; society is a source where enemies of the soul swarm because of the spiritual emptiness in which you are living.

I CALL YOU TO UNITY, TO BE FAITHFUL AND TRUE, NOT TO SELL MY WORD, SO THAT IT IS NOT ABORTED BY HYPOCRITES.

Adhere to Sacred Scripture so that you would not walk tentatively (Jn 5:39; I Tim 4:3) but at a firm pace, Works of Mercy (Mt 25:31-46) being necessary at this instant in order to exercise Love, charity, kindness, in these instants when humanity is about to receive great chastisements such as it has never received before:

"MAN IS ATTRACTING HIS OWN CHASTISEMENT."

Pray My children, pray for Spain and Italy: serious conflicts grow afresh and My children plunge into total chaos.

Pray My children, pray: communism with its slow passage takes power as it pleases and will send its weapons...

Pray My children, pray: Bolivia, Mexico, Central America, the United States shake strongly.

Rains will increase to unthinkable levels: where drought remains, food becomes scarce.

Argentina, this beloved nation, suffers. Consecrate this Nation to the Immaculate Heart of MY MOTHER AND TO MY SACRED HEART, SO THAT DISTRESS DOES NOT MAKE YOU SUFFER EXCESSIVELY.

My Beloved People, do not lose faith, continue to be faithful to Our Most Holy Trinity and love My Mother: My Angel of Peace (1) will come to be a comfort for My People, and you will know My Power and Sovereignty over everything Created.

You are My children, I urge you to be faithful.

MY OPEN SIDE HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO YOU AND YOU MUST RETURN TO IT.

My blessing and My Love upon My People whom I love with eternal love.

Your Jesus

(1) Revelations about the Angel of Peace…

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

Brothers and Sisters:

We find ourselves at a point when it does not matter how much time we think is lacking or not for the fulfillment of the prophecies that will signal the next events.

You want Justice to come to Earth, and when it steadily increases, then man will cry out for that Mercy which has been scorned and been an object of ridicule.

God is great in warning us with great seriousness that you cannot pass either through good or evil being lukewarm, and those who are lukewarm receive a great condemnation.

It is urgent to request the consecration of all countries to the Sacred Hearts: as is well-known, evil will unleash its anger against the children of the Mother of Christ and we are those brothers and sisters: there can never be too much protection, but we have to walk in the Divine love.

Amen.

Mary's child and Carol55 like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I love St.Michael! Defend us in battle dear St. Michael!

Mary's child and Jo M like this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Sept. 11, 2019

My Church is also infested with new errors in order to lead you away from the Center of Our Most Holy Trinity and to accept innovations that are not the Will of Our Most Holy Trinity but of men who, abusing power, have drawn lines in a direction opposed to My Will.

9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

In the next to be translated message to LdM there is the request to pray for Italy due to the volcano, Stromboli. Here is a map that shows a sort of ring of the volcanoes there....others of that region have been mentioned as well in earlier messages....a real "hot" spot:
    [​IMG]

Patty likes this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I feel the astronomical events, along with natural disasters from volcano's, hurricane's, tornado's, floods, droughts, plagues etc...., along with global financial collapse and war will manifest exponentially after the church enters into the schism that Pope Francis say's does not scare him, all as part of God's punishment's for not living his commandments and laws that we are told now do not matter.

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and Patty like this.
  11. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Yes, how can any Pope say something like that? That floors me.
    And what is he really saying? Is he concerned? Is he saying he feels progressivism is the correct direction to go and anyone more conservative or traditional (preferring to stay with the long standing Magisterium) has their choice?

Is that what others here interpret?

Mary's child likes this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Within the "Reflections of or from Luz de Maria" which is awaiting translation is this:

We are feeling the apostasy, the signs are obvious. THOSE WHO PREPARE THE WORLD GOVERNMENT, THE SINGLE CURRENCY, AND A UNIQUE RELIGION, present Jesus and the Blessed Virgin Mary as the enemies of humanity, to INTRODUCE THAT new “humanist and seemingly pacifist” religion. The land is prepared in front of everyone.

13. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    SEPTEMBER 19, 2019

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY SON’S PEOPLE MUST QUICKEN THEIR STEP AND COMMIT TO DEFINITIVE CONVERSION IN ORDER TO RESIST THE ATTACKS TO COME.

Beloved children, you are walking in the midst of spiritual lukewarmness (Cf. Rev 3:15, 2:4), which you must never allow yourselves, and still less when the devils are ready to take with them the souls that welcome them through the innovations which the world presents to them. You are living through an accelerated process of the loss of faith, given the diversity of ideologies that come before you in the blink of an eye, leading this generation to spiritual, social and political collapse.

THIS GENERATION, WHICH IS ON THE WAY TOWARDS THE LOSS OF FAITH, IS PERMISSIVE AND DOES NOT THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE DEVIL IS DECEPTIVELY INSERTING HIMSELF INTO A GREAT NUMBER OF MY FAVORED SONS, INTO PART OF THE RELIGIOUS ORDERS AND HOUSES OF FORMATION, IN ORDER TO CAPTURE A GREATER NUMBER OF PEOPLE OPPOSED TO THE TRUE MAGISTERIUM OF MY SON’S CHURCH.

Developments about a single currency are proliferating in high political spheres, dominated by sectors of humanity that keep control of humanity, embedding their dark interests in all nations which they dominate in one way or another.

These dominators of the nations maintain their diversified power through the tentacles of evil, now acting upon the Church of My Son to dismember Her and to persecute My children. They have inserted the Devil into humanity with great interest, especially taking the most lukewarm captive, those not in conformity with My Son’s Church, and within Her, some who claim to believe and then call themselves atheists.

YOU, CHILDREN OF MY IMMACULATE HEART, NEED TO REMAIN FIRM IN THE FAITH (cf. I Cor 16:13), LOVING THE DIVINE LAW (cf. Mt 16:40), FULFILLING IT AS NEVER BEFORE, RECEIVING MY SON IN THE EUCHARIST PROPERLY PREPARED IN ORDER TO BE SPIRITUALLY STRONG AND NOT TO BEND FACING THE EVIL THAT HAS MADE ITS WAY INTO MY SON'S PEOPLE AND WILL ATTACK IT WITH GREATER BOLDNESS.

Beloved children, prepare yourselves spiritually, love one another as brothers and sisters, do not sit at the table with your brothers as spies sit with those whom they do not love. YOU MUST BE TRUE CHILDREN OF MY SON WHO ARE INSTRUCTED TO BE LOVE, AS HE IS LOVE. Human love without the foundation of DIVINE LOVE (cf. Jn 13:34) is not lasting. Therefore, My children do not leave the boat, whatever storms may blow when they set out to sea; on the contrary, WHEN THE STORM APPEARS TO BE FIERCEST IS WHEN THEY CLING MORE CLOSELY TO THE COMMANDMENT OF LOVE AND TO GOD’S LAW, HOLDING TO THE TRUE MAGISTERIUM OF THE CHURCH, LIVING IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH.

Thus, in the midst of the noise of the world, music will stop playing and humanity will remain impassive!

This generation has decayed by renouncing My Son, accepting immorality and worldly pleasures; it will not rain forty days and forty nights, you do not see My Son whom you continually crucify, but in the generosity of Divine Mercy you will experience the WARNING (* ) so that those who so wish, convert and so that the converted be strengthened in order that THEY DO NOT LOSE FAITH AND REINFORCE THEIR LOVE FOR THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

Without Divine Mercy becoming exhausted, requests for conversion continue again and again so that humanity does not fall asleep in the arms of the Devil, leading it to perdition. You know that the Devil persecutes My children, AND I AS MOTHER OF HUMANITY, AND THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS, WE DO NOT ABANDON MY SON’S PEOPLE WHO RESPECT THE MAGISTERIUM OF MY SON’S CHURCH.

DO NOT FEAR, AM I NOT HERE WHO AM YOUR MOTHER?

I call you to invoke Saint Michael the Archangel, but above all to live out each one of the Commandments of God’s Law, surrendered to Divine Mercy that does not abandon any of those who come repentant in spirit and truth.

Pray the Holy Rosary; do not forget to invoke Saint Michael the Archangel; do not forget to love one another as brothers and sisters.

Pray, My children, pray for the strengthening of the Faith within the People of God.

Pray, children, pray for Turkey, nature scourges it.

Pray, children, pray for Paraguay, the earth shakes.

Pray, children, pray for Italy. The volcano Stromboli warns them.

Pray, children, pray. Central America shakes.

Stand firm in the Faith, be faithful to My Son, be cautious with innovations in My Son’s Church (cf. Gal 1:8-11).

Stop this accelerated way of living and see the gift of life, so that you might advance spiritually, so that you might be strengthened and your Faith not undermined; live in this apprenticeship of DIVINE LOVE AND "DRINK FROM THE LAND THAT FLOWS WITH MILK AND HONEY."

Do not fear, do not live at this accelerated pace at which those who stay far from My Son live. BE AWARE OF THIS INSTANT WHEN YOU HAVE TO KNOW MY SON IN ORDER TO LOVE HIM, NOT AS THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HIM LOVE HIM, BUT IN ORDER TO BE A SINGLE PEOPLE WHOM MY SON CALLS "THE APPLE OF HIS EYES".

Not everything is bitter; whoever truly loves My Son and entrusts themselves to HIM, accepting Holy Scripture and putting it into practice, is a disciple of My Son (cf. James 1:22; Mt 7:24; Jn 8:31 -32).

I LOVE YOU AND BLESS YOU: DO NOT FEAR!

Mother Mary

(*) Revelations about the Great Warning of God to humanity…

"it will not rain forty days and forty nights" Is Our Blessed Mother trying to tell us something?
    From the writings of the Book of Heaven regarding the number 40: Pondering....

Attached Files:

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

And the commentary by Luz de Maria for the Sept. 19, 2019 message from the Blessed Virgin Mary:

Brothers and Sisters:

It is a great blessing that our Blessed Mother comes to our assistance, protecting Her children, but at the same time calling us strongly to become aware of everything that surrounds us and is causing harm to man, and this is undeniable.

Not everything is bitter, our Mother tells us, but we do have to be aware that the prophecies are being fulfilled and that time is pressing, and conversion must come out of Love for Christ.

I feel that we need to know the life of the disciples of Christ and identify with them in order to know what they convey to us, and thus ask ourselves whether they received Glory on Earth or in Heaven; therefore we must not expect a different life.

We are called by our Blessed Mother to prepare ourselves and this includes material preparation and keeping the natural medicines with which Heaven has blessed us up to date. Do not forget that the volcanoes are awakening and so it is necessary to keep what is needed so that health is not affected.

It is a difficult moment for humanity, but at the same time we will enjoy Divine Mercy in Its Splendor: the children of God are never abandoned, and our Blessed Mother repeats to us Her Fiat, Her Yes out of Love for everyone.

Amen.

15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From this last posted message, Sept. 19, 2019: (these messages keep up with and guide us through the exact moments in which we are living)

Developments about a single currency are proliferating in high political spheres, dominated by sectors of humanity that keep control of humanity, embedding their dark interests in all nations which they dominate in one way or another.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seems to be in the beginning of formation.

Visa, Mastercard, Others Reconsider Involvement in Facebook's Libra Network

Some of Libra’s backers decline Facebook’s requests to publicly support the project

Cracks are forming in the coalition Facebook Inc. FB -1.27% assembled to build a global cryptocurrency-based payments network.

Policy executives from Libra’s more than two dozen backers—a group called the Libra Association—have been summoned to a meeting in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, according to people familiar with the matter.

Facebook Scrambles to Keep Libra on Track as Partners Waver

On Oct. 14, representatives from the companies are slated to meet in Geneva to review a charter for the Libra Association and appoint a board of directors, according to a memo reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

Major defections could imperil Libra, Facebook’s attempt to persuade consumers to swap their national currencies for a digital coin that could be used to pay for goods and services on the internet. Without a network of financial partners that could help transfer currencies into Libra and global retailers to accept it as a form of payment, Libra’s reach would be limited.

When it unveiled the project in June, Facebook said Libra could change the entire financial system, giving consumers a new way to move money across borders. The project’s backers saw the payments-network effort as a long-shot way to profit on Facebook’s 2.4 billion monthly active users.

After watching popular social-media company Tencent Holdings Ltd. come to dominate the market for Chinese digital payments with WeChat Pay, some payments companies agreed to take part in Libra to avoid missing out on the next big thing.

Facebook, which worked in secret for more than a year to develop Libra, has broad ambitions for the project as part of a shift away from its nearly complete reliance on targeted advertising. Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg is steering the social-media company to more private and encrypted communications, and Libra could offer a means of providing financial services through those channels.

In announcing the project in June, the company said it hoped to provide basic financial services to people around the world who lack bank accounts and to save some of the $25 billion “lost by migrants every year through remittance fees.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/visa-m...ement-in-facebook-s-libra-network-11569967023

16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

SEPTEMBER 25, 2019

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

MY PEOPLE ARE KEPT IN MY HEART, THEREFORE I CALL YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SENSES AND TO WHAT IS AROUND YOU, SO THAT YOU DO NOT GO ASTRAY.

Where are you heading, My children? You know full well the safe path to come to ME. Those who take shortcuts walk far from Me.

Do you want to save your Soul? Fulfill THE COMMANDMENTS, love them and make them come alive in your daily work and action.

Be fulfillers of My Will which I express to you every instant, but which you do not perceive because of remaining in the to and from that does not allow you to draw near to Me.

YOU NEED TO QUIETEN YOURSELVES, TO BE TRUE AND TO WISH WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, POWERS AND SENSES, TO REMAIN IN MY WILL AND TO TAKE MY MOST HOLY MOTHER'S HAND. BE AWARE THAT TO REACH ME, YOU HAVE TO KNOW ME (cf. Jn 17:3) IN ORDER TO LOVE ME.

My children, the wiles of evil invite you to work and act far from Me, putting improper, sinful, heretical, profane acts and works before you in order to confuse you and so that you see evil as good and good as evil, taking advantage of the confusion suffered by My Church: I have already announced to you that "priests will rise against priests, bishops against bishops, cardinals against cardinals." My Church lives in confusion, bowed down by the evil that has infiltrated Her in order to dominate Her and make Her suffer.

My children must stand firm and be creatures of Faith supported by the knowledge of My Word and love for Our Most Holy Trinity. MY WORD IS FOR YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER(cf. Heb 13:8). IT IS CURRENT AND THEREFORE ETERNALLY NEW, NOT NEEDING MAN’S INNOVATION, but it is to be welcomed, to be put into practice at every instant of your lives, so that you leave behind the rags that you are carrying and dress yourselves with new clothes.

Humanity is controlled by those who have infiltrated great institutions that represent nations, appearing to help the needy and to be seeking the good of the peoples and of the human being.

WAKE UP, CHILDREN, DO NOT WALK BLINDLY! FREEMASONRY ENCRUSTED WITHIN MY CHURCH DEFILES ME AND MAKES YOU TURN AWAY FROM ME IN ORDER TO CELEBRATE BEING TODAY’S HERODS, OFFERING ACCEPTANCE TO ABORTION, WHICH MAKES MY HEART BLEED.

Among My People they wickedly promote engagement with disastrous ideologies, deifying nature and opposing My teachings. DO NOT BE SURPRISED AT THE FORCE OF NATURE AND ITS PHENOMENA THAT ARE INCREASING, CRYING OUT TO MAN NOT TO WORSHIP IT.

I AM YOUR GOD (cf. Ex 3:14) AND YOU MAY WORSHIP NOTHING APART FROM ME. I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE; HE WHO BELIEVES IN ME SHALL LIVE, EVEN THOUGH HE DIES (Jn 11:25).

This generation stands before My Mercy and does not see It, before My Pity and does not see It, before My Justice and does not see It. Therefore, attracted by the magnet of evil, they go from sin to sin, from offense to offense. The appetites of the flesh are manifold, worldly pleasures flood humanity, all of which last for an instant – “they are not eternal" – whereas the consequences of sin without due repentance are indeed eternal.

WAKE UP, CHILDREN, DO NOT SLEEP !, MY CHURCH HAS BEEN INVADED BY FALSE IDEOLOGIES. I DESIRE THE SALVATION OF ALL MY CHILDREN.

My people, the Earth will wake you up with its sequence of strong tremors and earthquakes, not only in recognized tectonic faults but in those derived from those faults and which appear to be new. With this, the volcanoes awaken, the needs of humanity increase in the face of the unexpected and untimely changes in the climate that man has provoked with his rebellion, disobedience and arrogance.

Humanity should not remain indifferent to the war that it has started, but should remain attentive to the progress of war.

PRAY, MY CHILDREN, PRAY FOR MY CHURCH, SO THAT INNOVATIONS DO NOT INFILTRATE HER, DISTORTING THE WILL OF OUR TRINITY. PRAY, OFFERING UP ABSTINENCE FROM FOOD TO THE EXTENT THAT EACH BODY ALLOWS.

Pray My children, pray for Finland. Unexpected volcanic activity makes great nations suffer.

Pray My children, pray. Europe suffers to the core.

Pray My children, Germany suffers; the United States continues to be scourged by nature and is shaken.

MY PEOPLE, I AM NOT VENGEFUL BUT MERCIFUL, I ALLOW MAN TO GO WHERE HIS WILL TAKES HIM, AND AT THE SAME TIME TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS WILL.

I am Love and I call you to be My Love, so that you may live being one.

Fraternity is indispensable for My People.

MY LOVE CALLS YOU TO ENTER INTO MY SACRED HEART. MY PEOPLE, I AM YOUR GOD!

Your Jesus

COMMENTARY

Brothers and Sisters:

Being God’s People, we have obligations to fulfill.

We cannot ignore Christ or our Blessed Mother and apply a free interpretation of God’s Law as we see fit, in order to accept a call different from that which we as children of God have to fulfill.

Our Lord Jesus Christ calls us to awaken from indifference, from inconsistency, from individualism, from accepting innovations that go against life itself, which is a gift given by God.

In the past, calling oneself “satanic”was a cause for fear and shame; now declaring that you are satanic is something with which whoever views the Devil as their god feels pride and power.

This decadence is not new, but is what has been dragging humanity along and is reaching its peak in this generation, together with man’s going astray because of the continual debates and pronouncements within the Church.

This panorama leads us to a single point: what the People of God are awaiting is approaching - the signs of this time.

We entrust ourselves to our Blessed Mother Mary so that She might enlighten the path of this People of God who do not want to disappoint Their Savior.

United in the Sacred Hearts!

Luz de Maria

Jo M likes this.
  17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO LUZ DE MARIA

OCTOBER 5, 2019

[​IMG]

People of God:

LOVING WITH THE LOVE OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, I CONVEY THE DIVINE WILL.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

With regret so many human creatures utter these Words with great contempt, having accepted the "protection" of the Devil who will then himself drop them into his lake of eternal fire, if they have not repented beforehand.

THIS INSTANT IS ONE FOR PRUDENCE ON THE PART THE PEOPLE OF GOD (cf. Mt 10:16). IT IS AN INSTANT FOR OBEDIENCE TO THE DIVINE LAW, FOR STRICT ADHERENCE TO THE HISTORY OF SALVATION. YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHOM YOU LOVE, AND AS YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM CORRECTLY, CONFUSION IS SPREADING AT THIS INSTANT.

You are saved inasmuch as you are participants in the Divine Work and Action, inasmuch as you fulfill the Divine Law and the observance of the Teachings of Christ, King of the Universe, who through His Disciples left His People with teachings that do not expire (cf. Mt 24:35).

Our King and Lord of Heaven and Earth established His Communion with men and called them to be fishers of men in order that they would convey the GOOD NEWS. They have not been able to undermine the Church of OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, they have not succeeded, neither have the sects through the centuries, nor Satan himself through his emissaries. THE CHURCH OF GOD WILL NOT BE TORN DOWN; She will be shaken because of not knowing Her King, but not defeated.

The man of this instant is literate, but not all are spiritual, the prayer books have dust and moths, like the hearts of some who say that they love our King and Lord Jesus Christ. The man who loves His Lord prays with his heart: if he did not have books, he would not need them - prayers are born inside the human being, otherwise they will be empty words, devoid of Love.

You, People of God, need to internalize DIVINE LOVE, so that you enjoy silence, that instant “ALONE WITH GOD” (cf. Mt 6:6, Rom 8:26-27) where you will find Him to the extent that you seek Him correctly, since ONE IS THE SPIRIT THAT DRAWS THE HUMAN BEING LIKE A MAGNET, AND THIS IS THE "DIVINE SPIRIT".

The Divine Spirit gives PEACE and therefore leads the human creature to like continually repeating what his Lord Jesus Christ taught him: WITHDRAWING TO PRAY ALONE WITH HIS FATHER.

Churches must not be desecrated. The favored sons of Our and your Queen and Mother of all creation need to love their Mother, Our Queen; otherwise, you are not giving an example of being good children.

Beloved People of our King and Lord Jesus Christ, man has destroyed creation, has devastated, devoured, extinguished it, and must experience the purification of the abuse he has carried out against the Earth (cf. Rev 11:18c), but the laments of this instant do not restore what man has done to the Earth. THEREFORE, THIS IS THE INSTANT FOR TURNING YOUR GAZE BACK TO HEAVEN AND CALLING FOR MERCY IN THE NAME OF ALL HUMANITY, without falling into the traps of Satan who, knowing the time available to him, attacks the children of THE “WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN”(cf. Rev 12:1).

Creation wants to be renewed and that process will come with the New Heavens and the New Earth. The human being needs to turn its gaze to God and believe in THE POWER THAT IS ABOVE ALL CREATION, BELIEVE IN DIVINE OMNIPOTENCE, BELIEVE... HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

People of God, the Devil wants man not to be a creature of inner life, but wants the spirit of man to be masked by worldliness and the bustling noise that keeps him in a stupor with other things, less spiritual.

The Earth has been made sick by man and at this instant the human being needs to prepare to be purified. The more you embrace modernism and what is contrary to what has been established by our KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, the greater the purification.

Humanity knows that it finds itself in the time of the signs that it must not let pass by. The signs of the times when the waters will enter the lands to purify them, the fire of the volcanoes will come out forcefully, preventing your air travel because of the gases that they throw out. That dormant volcanoes are awakening is not new for man; the novelty is in the form, in the violence of that awakening of dormant volcanoes and the effects that they will have on man’s subsistence.

THIS GENERATION TEEMING WITH SIN IS NOT BEING PUNISHED BY GOD - NO !, THE CHASTISEMENT HAS NOT YET COME. THE EARTH, UNSTABLE AS IT IS, WILL BE DEVIATED BY THE BREATH OF A STAR THAT WILL PASS NEARBY WITHOUT YOUR BEING ABLE TO ANNOUNCE IT, AND HERE WILL BE MAN'S LAMENT.

The power of man over man is arranged as with one who has a game and arranges it so that the scenario is not the same; thus the peoples rise up and kill.

WOE TO THOSE COUNTRIES IN WHICH ABORTION IS APPROVED! HOW MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER DUE TO THIS BETRAYAL OF GOD!

ATTENTION, CHILDREN OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST! THE SEVERE INSTANT IS DRAWING NEAR, LAMENTS WILL NOT DELAY. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE INSTABILITY IN ALL ASPECTS OF HUMAN LIFE. REMAIN ON ALERT.

Pray, People of God. PRAY FOR CENTRAL AMERICA. YOU WILL BE SHAKEN BY EARTHQUAKES. AWAKENING VOLCANOES WILL BE A CAUSE FOR ALARM FOR THE CHILDREN OF OUR KING.

Pray, People of God, pray. Italy is being undermined. France will experience anguish.

Pray, People of God, pray. The warning is approaching and you are not prepared.

Pray, People of God. The United States suffers from economic, social and political instability.

Pray, People of God. Do not forget to pray for Mexico. It suffers due to a strong shaking of the earth.

PRAY, PEOPLE OF GOD, PRAY FOR THE CHURCH OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Do not sleep, children of God, do not sleep, as night is falling.

Be unity, charity, forgiveness and love.

WE ARE ATTENTIVELY WAITING FOR A CALL FROM YOU. BE BLESSED BY GOD'S DIVINE HAND. WHO IS LIKE GOD?

Brothers and Sisters:

A CALL TO PEACE OF SOUL, IN FORGIVENESS, HUMILITY AND WISDOM
    , ingredients without which one cannot advance on the path of Eternal Salvation.

Saint Michael the Archangel warns us well: He calls us to stop and go back to the right path of wisdom in obedience to the Divine Word.

Let us pray that the Angel of Peace comes soon to help the children of God.

Amen.

18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO LUZ DE MARIA

OCTOBER 12, 2019

[​IMG]

Beloved People of God:

Humanity is like a horse that runs where it is forced to. The one world government exercises its power in secret over men, circulating surreptitious instructions from institutions and agencies that were created with a good end, but as the human mind wishes to exercise dominion over what it can, so it does at this instant for humanity.

Men rebel against God: this is action against what represents THE POWER THAT IS ABOVE EVERY POWER (cf. Ps 2:2; Num 14:9; I Sam 12, -15).

Men rise up and demonstrate against what they know to be THE OMNIPOTENCE OF GOD, rebelling so as not to lose the feeling that they are masters of their lives, which is not true. They are masters of their destinies, but the CREATOR OF LIFE IS GOD (cf. Neh 9:8; Jn 1:3-4).

Men use the human will against the one who gave him life, in order to show that no one exercises power over them. They rise up against what represents the Creator of life and thus seal their destiny in the direction of unhappiness, towards evil, towards bitterness, towards misery, towards suffering, without seeing that behind everything is the great plan of the Devil to separate you from God and so that you would not be saved for eternal life.

The human will is agonizing in the hands of freemasonry that holds man prisoner through supposed advances that are accepted by human beings as a means of rebellion.

A SINGLE ACT BY MAN AGAINST THE DIVINE WILL SUFFICES IN ORDER TO LOSE ETERNAL GOODS, IF THAT HUMAN BEING DOES NOT REPENT FROM THE HEART AND IS NOT WILLING TO AMEND THE EVIL THAT IT HAS COMMITTED. ONE SINGLE ACT!
    HOW MANY EVILS THAT YOU HAVE CONFESSED HAVE YOU MANAGED TO REPAIR?! HAVE YOU REPAIRED THEM?

Man ought to live happily, yet has rejected the happiness that GOD HAS OFFERED TO HIM, TAKING THE PATH TOWARDS UNIVERSAL SUFFERING.

People of our King and Lord Jesus Christ: it is not enough for man to see the reaction of nature that unleashes itself against the terrible acts of the human being against ITS KING AND LORD, while you continue to make evil grow. Nature does not want adoration, nature desires that man be in tune with the Divine Will and no longer offend Him, that he should not surrender to the Devil. That is why nature finds no affinity with humanity, because nature fulfills the function for which it was created by God, yet man does not recognize God as THE KING OF HEAVENS AND EARTH TO WHOM BELONGS ALL HONOR, POWER AND GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER, AMEN (cf. Gal 1:5).

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANNOT GO BACK ON THE DAMAGE THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED THE EARTH THAT CRADLES YOU…

BUT YOU CAN SAVE YOUR SOUL IF YOU AMEND YOUR PATH AND COMMIT TO SPIRITUAL ADVANCEMENT, FOCUSING ON A GREATER RECOGNITION OF GOD AS ALPHA AND OMEGA (cf. Rev 22:13), AS CREATOR AND LORD OF ALL THAT EXISTS…
    AND HOW DOES MAN SET ABOUT THAT RECOGNITION? BY OBEYING THE WILL OF HIS LORD AND KING, FULFILLING HIS WILL.

People of God, creation does not want to be worshiped (cf. Lk 4:8), it wants to be respected in order to serve man in what man needs; creation wanted men not to destroy it, not to take advantage of it and almost make it disappear, so much so that the weather, food and what was given to you for your good, are deteriorating.

Creation obeys God, not man. Nature obeys God and pays HOMAGE TO GOD; IT DOES NOT WANT MAN TO WORSHIP IT, BUT TO RESPECT IT.

People of God, you must know THE WORD IN SACRED SCRIPTURE and must advance in that knowledge that leads you to ADORE THE MOST HOLY TRINITY AND TO BE FULFILLERS OF THE COMMANDMENTS AND PUT THEM INTO PRACTICE IN YOUR LIVES.

Humanity is expiring, turning against the SOVEREIGNTY OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, while Heaven, Earth, nature, the Sun, stars and all that exists continue to fulfill the Divine Will, maintaining the Order of creation; that is why man must continue to ADORE THE MOST HOLY TRINITY in order to maintain this respect of creation towards GOD, ONE AND THREE.

Poorly exercised human will provokes disorder in what surrounds it, and provokes reactions against man, and man reacts wrongly against man himself, destroying himself, and this is not the Divine Will.

HUMANITY DRAWS TO ITSELF THE EVIL THAT IT EXUDES, THEREFORE CREATION REACTS AGAINST MAN, FACED WITH A CREATURE THAT HAS HARMED IT, BUT THAT ABOVE ALL IS DOING HARM TO ITSELF. MAN’S BAD CONDUCT IS A SIGN OF THE PROGRESSIVE FULFILLMENT OF REVEALED PROPHECIES.

Man lacks Love, humility, hope, charity, faith in the Word of God, and continues to be lost in the desert of his ego, without finding himself or finding God, because of the predominance of the HUMAN SELF.

Pray, children of God, pray for all humanity, since solely and uniquely by finding obedience within you will you be able to find true happiness, within the communion of saints.

Pray children of God, pray for Mexico. It is strongly shaken. This people suffer from the stench that the sin of crazed youth is pouring out upon this land.

Pray children of God, pray for the United States. The decisions of its leader and those who hold decisions in their hands are not consistent with the suffering of this nation.

Pray children of God, pray for Spain. Its land is shaken.

Pray children of God, pray. Spiritual people are needed in order to resist what is coming.

People of God, be aware that you will be examined by your own conscience, and you are not prepared (cf. Gal 6:4). The Devil makes minds and hearts sick in order that you would not be properly prepared.

Without the god of money, man loses his temper, he rises up against his brothers and sisters and looting becomes imminent: prepare for this. You must grow in love for God and neighbor in order not to lose your sanity because of it.

Do not wait in panic. Continue living in order to correct what is hardening your hearts and preventing you from readying yourselves definitively to enter into what for today's man is the Mystery of Love of the Most Holy Trinity. Come to our Queen, She is the Teacher of the Apostles of the Last Times.

Prepare yourselves, above all spiritually.

Do not fear, receive with faith what I convey to you by DIVINE LOVE.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

Brothers and Sisters:

Our beloved Saint Michael the Archangel is explicit within His Word in asking us not to lead our souls to perdition by worshiping false gods. The Church of Christ has to wait and trust in the Return of Christ.

Saint Michael, as he has stated in His Word, told me that humanity will not have the peace that it now pretends to have and that a few drops of the Chalice that God the Father holds in His Hands and that has been held back by the intercession of Our Mother are already being poured out little by little over men.

It is urgent as never before for mankind to reflect and turn to God.

Our Lord Jesus Christ suffers when seeing the changes in creatures pulled along by the instability that is spreading the whole while in all aspects of societies, which is why all humanity will suffer great scourging, partly due to the fact that man does not obey God and accepts the words of the leaders of the nations and of great institutions, that are ambiguous so as not to make the background to their works and acts known.

But let not our faith decline; may this rather encourage us to live in union with the MOST HOLY TRINITY who listen to their children. Let us remain within the Love of our Queen and Mother and request her intercession.

Amen.

Fatima likes this.
  19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA

OCTOBER 20, 2019

[​IMG]

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY MATERNITY IS FOR ALL MY SON’S CHILDREN, WHOM I LOVE WITH ETERNAL LOVE.
    RETURN TO MY SON, DO NOT SURRENDER TO EVIL SO EASILY.

I see the Earth inflamed by that violence which I warned you in the past would spread if you did not change and you ignored My Words.

As time passes, events will be spreading because of the spiritual stasis in which humanity is living. Because of the growing evil by which the Devil guides those who have a weak faith or do not have faith.

THE CHURCH OF MY SON IS AT ITS CROSSROADS, AS I TOLD YOU. YOU ARE SCANDALIZED BY WHAT I TOLD YOU PREVIOUSLY AND DID NOT BELIEVE; SO IT WILL BE WITH EVERYTHING THAT WILL BE OCCURRING, AND ONLY WHEN IT IS FULFILLED WILL YOU SAY: YES, HEAVEN ANNOUNCED IT TO US IN ORDER FOR US TO PREPARE WITH A FIRM FAITH BY CHANGING OUR LIVES, BY CONVERTING!

It is not too late: Divine Mercy awaits you. As a Mother, I wish that greater spiritual calamities due to wavering in the faith would be avoided, and I wish to prevent some from reacting like Judas or giving pearls to swine (cf. Mt 7:6).

How many of My Favored Sons have yielded to the power of My Son's enemies in order to gain human power, leading My Son’s sheep to the precipice!

These are the appointed times when the Tribulation will be suffered by those faithful to My Son, when some Churches have been desecrated and seized for worldly, sinful acts, allowing the Devil freedom to take My poor children and corrupt them. WOE TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALLOWED IT!

Holiness has been modernized. The true saints are not loved within My Son’s Church, they are removed so that they do not demand holiness.

Be creatures of faith, brave in the face of change, each one standing firm in their place. You know that you are continuing to fight constantly against those who do not love My Son, against the disobedient and those who do not want you to be part of God’s People.

EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN WILL SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE OR HOW THEY HAVE ACTED FOR GOOD, THE GOOD THAT THEY HAVE STOPPED DOING AND THAT THEY HAVE DONE. THE INTERNAL EXAMINATION WILL BE EXPERIENCED BY YOU, AND HOW YOU WILL REPENT FOR NOT HAVING OBEYED! (*)

There are blind people who separate My children from what is right, and My children fall into the trap, without thinking that at this instant the devil is attacking My children like a roaring lion (cf. I Peter 5:8-10) in order to take them away from the place that My Son has reserved for each person.

Do not nourish the Devil with hatred or resentment, with the disbelief that leads to lack of faith. Be assured that the Devil puts man’s mind to sleep, he sedates it so that he would neither see the present nor reflect on the near future, in which you have to be strong and firm in the faith.

"WITH THE MEASURE THAT YOU USE IT WILL BE MEASURED TO YOU" (Cf. Mt 7:2), THEREFORE BE CAREFUL AT THIS INSTANT WHEN YOU ARE ACTING LIGHTLY, WITHOUT A TRUE, SOLID FOUNDATION.

You are not remaining attentive to the Calls of Heaven, you criticize the Revelations in order not to change your lives, living in this way in the pool of the foul waters of sin, disobedience and lack of faith.

YOU ARE LIVING IN THE INSTANT FORETOLD BY ME, WHEN CONFUSION IS TAKING HOLD OF MY SON'S PEOPLE, IN THE INSTANT WHEN INNOVATIONS WILL REPLACE THE TRUE DOCTRINE, WHEN THEY WILL WOUND THE SHEPHERD AND THE SHEEP WILL BE SCATTERED (Mt 26:31).

Pray, My children, pray for the Church so that, as the Mystical Body of My Son, she resists the onslaught of innovations that are not the Divine Will.

Pray, My children, pray for each one of you, so that you do not depart from faith, hope and charity.

Pray, children, pray for Bolivia. It is shaken.

Pray, My children, pray for the United States. It continues to suffer through nature.

Pray, My children, pray. Chaos is coming to Argentina.

Be brave, My children: remain united to the Cross of Glory and Majesty, be humble regarding the Call of My Son and maintain unity by coming to receive My Son in the Eucharist properly prepared and with the Holy Rosary in your hand.

EVEN IF YOU LIVE EXPERIENCING SUFFERING, DO NOT FORGET THAT THOSE WHO SUFFER BECAUSE OF LOVING MY SON WILL BE REWARDED IN HEAVEN. AS HUMANITY YOU ARE IN THE LABOUR PAINS OF THE FULFILLMENT OF THE REVELATIONS, THEREFORE YOU MUST BE MEN AND WOMEN OF FIRM FAITH, IN ORDER THAT YOU RESIST THE ONSLAUGHTS. AS MOTHER I CALL YOU NOT TO DECAY. THE ANSWER IS TO BE FOUND IN EACH ONE OF YOU.

I Protect you, I accompany you, I hold you by My Hand.

I bless you.

Mother Mary

(*) Reference to the event of the Great Warning of God to humanity: read…

Brothers and Sisters:

In this Revelation, our Blessed Mother gives us a review of what She has previously expressed in order for us to prepare, but we are not prepared.

How many requests of Our Mother that have not been fulfilled would have prevented or diminished the coming suffering!

We are experiencing a real spiritual combat. For some it takes one form and another form for others, but evil is lying directly in wait for human beings.

We see with pain how they want to change or downgrade some concepts of Sacred Scripture, whereas we know that the Divine Word is the same yesterday, today and forever (cf. Heb 13:8-9), in the face of which we have to remain immovable without accepting innovations that go beyond the Sacred Word.

Amen.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  20. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I grieve & pray for a friend who believes she can combine Protestantism with choice Catholicism and be correct including not needing Confession.

I lift her up into Christ's dependable heart! Blessed Mother please guide her.

Sam likes this.