Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

It’s very true, and very telling.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    Mary's child likes this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Credible trustworthy messengers today, such as Luz de Maria and Pedro Regis to name a couple, are clearly in harmony with the state of the Church and its hierarchy. It seems probable to me that the defacto schism today, may well take place in a more formal way after the Amazon synod in October. No one can say the prophets of this time have not warn on what will befall the church and the world.

Mary's child and Joan J like this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

AUGUST 18, 2019

[​IMG]

People of God:

THE BLESSINGS AND ASSISTANCE OF HEAVEN WILL NOT DELAY FOR THOSE WHO WITH HUMILITY REQUEST THE ASSISTANCE OF THE FATHER'S HOUSE AND OF OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF HEAVENS AND EARTH (Psalm 120), WHILE THE ENEMIES OF THE SOUL ARE MOVING IN COMPLETE FREEDOM THROUGHOUT THE EARTH, SEEKING THE PERDITION OF SOULS.

People of God, demons are moving so quickly that they manage to rob souls of their peace and confuse them in a matter of seconds, through the human being's self-love, in order to lead them away from our King and Lord Jesus Christ and from their brothers and sisters.

I invite you to be strong, to strive internally so that you are not easy prey for evil. As creatures of God you know the daily spiritual battles; at the same time, you are witnesses to the Divine Love that does not forsake you, but constantly helps you to perceive the Divine Company.

YOU ARE CHILDREN OF GOD, ONE AND THREE, YOU ARE CHILDREN OF OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF HEAVENS AND EARTH, AND AS CHILDREN OF GOD, YOU FORM HIS PEOPLE, WHO ARE CONSTANTLY CALLED NOT TO GO ASTRAY.

You remain on a part of the Way where you are being tested, shaken, passed through the crucible, with the goal of polishing you (cf. Sirach 2:1-5), in order to remove those selfish and self-centered particles that make the Spirit sick, contaminate the Soul and finish by making the physical body collapse with feelings and emotions that make the human being sick, preventing it from reasoning and thinking in the likeness of our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

I MUST DECLARE THIS TO YOU SO THAT YOU WOULD NOT FORGET IT:

People of God, the times of famine are approaching. It is important that you supply yourselves with non-perishable food, given the inclement advance of the climate that will attack crops.

Do not forget the medicines that Heaven has mentioned for the diseases of those times.
    You need to have clothing for extreme heat and cold: the weather will vary from one extreme to another, to unthinkable levels.

Plagues will spread throughout the Earth, insects will invade everything in their path. Houses will need to be protected in their doors and windows, and you must not go out from where you are until the said plague ends - otherwise you will suffer serious lesions.

Man is no longer safe given the reaction of the elements: these change in a matter of moments.

DO NOT DISMISS MY WORDS, SO THAT YOU DO NOT SUFFER UNNECESSARILY.

When you hear of a strongly contagious respiratory illness, do not expose yourselves in crowds, or in places where you have to share several hours with your brothers and sisters, for example in airplanes and collective means of transport. Wait patiently for the said disease to abate.

People of God, be obedient and be patient, so that with due discernment and given My calls, you are cautious in undertaking trips that are not a priority.

The Earth is at boiling-point and in some places this will cause the closure of airports and roads for several weeks because of volcanic eruptions, earthquakes or fierce storms.

The human being has been modified in its actions and works, and being part of that daily process, has experienced it as something normal, being conformed to modifications in behavior, in morals and in social rules. HUMANITY HAS BEEN PROGRESSIVELY CONDITIONED TO ACCEPT AND SUPPORT BEHAVIOUR CONTRARY TO THE NATURAL LAW OF MAN. You can clearly see how humanity has taken its vertiginous course towards meeting a series of events that will purify it.

Children of our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray for Mexico. This nation of our Queen and Mother will be fiercely purified. Faced with the sin that abounds in this nation, the volcano Popocatepetl will begin this purification without stopping the movement of the ground in various places in this nation.

Children of our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray for Colombia, which, very rigorously tried due to its disobedience towards the Divine appeals and those of our Queen and Mother, will see the Galeras volcano burn, just as its ground will be shaken.

Children of our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray for Ecuador and for El Salvador: they will be affected by nature.

Children of our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray for the United States, it will shake forcefully. Man continues making his unforeseen attacks against his brothers.

Italy - what suffering, what sin, what lamentation!

Beloved People of God, be constant, pray and receive our King and Lord Jesus Christ properly prepared, not forgetting that the Divine Spirit resides in each person.

Pray for the coming of the Angel of Peace (1). Pray for due repentance and amendment of sins committed and be benevolent towards your brothers and sisters.

With firm faith, by and for God.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

St Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) Revelations about the Angel of Peace: read...

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

Brothers and Sisters:

In these instants of convulsion on Earth, in man, in the elements, in the spirit of man, Saint Michael the Archangel tells us that we have to be creatures in and for God.

Be conscious of this instant prior to great events marking the definitive course of humanity that has separated itself from God.

He reveals things to us concerning the plagues about which we have already had the news that they are occurring in some cities of the world. This will happen in some places, not throughout the world, but let us take the necessary precautions where it does occur.

Therefore, let us go deep within ourselves and ask for the assistance of the Holy Spirit at all times, to walk under His Protection and with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Joan J and Beth B like this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

A very powerful message this one is

Seagrace likes this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yes indeed.

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

And now another translated, latest, message:

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA

AUGUST 26, 2019

[​IMG]

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

I AM THE GATE OF HEAVEN, THEREFORE I CALL YOU CONSTANTLY TO SAVE THE SOUL AND TO BE MESSENGERS OF THE LOVE OF GOD THE FATHER.

The People of My Son are the People who walk in fulfillment of the Divine Will, sharing with their brothers and sisters this Merciful Love that emanates from the Sacred Heart of My Son.

I see with sadness how some of My children who are faithful to My Son are turning away, separating, becoming cold, confusing, having been contaminated by quarrels, jealousies and modernist interpretations contrary to My Son, so that the snares of evil are spreading throughout the Earth in order to divide, since in division the Devil surrounds souls and separates them from My Son’s Flock.

THIS GENERATION FINDS ITSELF SUBMERGED IN GREAT CONFUSION IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE, BUT ABOVE ALL, IT IS HELD IN A SERIOUS AND GROWING WAVE OF SPIRITUAL ERRORS THAT DRAGS YOU AWAY AND DISTANCES YOU FROM THE TRUE DOCTRINE.

YOU NEED TO MAINTAIN YOUR FAITH IN THE PROMISES OF SALVATION!
    that are neither ephemeral nor illusions, but are the great reality which the People of God will come to encounter.

I suffer for youth, who seek any pretext to flee from My Son’s side, being captured by the subtlety of the Devil to keep them from fulfilling the Commandments and the Sacraments, denying sound doctrine and not distinguishing between good and evil.

Those who approach My Son with an authentic desire for salvation do not need explanations or excuses; for those who turn away from My Son, no word is enough, nor is any act or work credible.

I SUFFER FOR THOSE WHO, CALLING THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS AND RECEIVING MY SON IN THE HOLY EUCHARIST, ARE HAPPY TO CAUSE DIVISIONS IN THE WORKS OF THE PEOPLE OF GOD.
    THESE CHILDREN OF MINE WILL SUFFER SO MUCH IN THE WARNING!

At this instant the Devil is attacking the thinking, sensibility and mind of man. The weapon of Satan is division in order to succeed in overcoming (Mt 12:25), which is why you are constantly called to UNITY AND LOVE.

You should remember that man has a spiritual body and this is where you must work hard in order to understand that you must exhale good, not becoming debased by the world’s pleasures: these lead you away from true life in My Son.

YOU MUST BE MESSENGERS OF THE DIVINE TRUTH: LIFE AFTER DEATH EXISTS. SIN IS SIN AND YOU MUST CONFESS AND MAKE REPARATION FOR IT.

You are living through difficult instants and will live through more difficult instants in which, although you have money, you will not be able to buy food: you will remember when you used to throw food away and at that moment you will want it.

The Church of My Son will enter into darkness because of wrong behavior, and that will be when the prophecies will be fulfilled one after another without giving you time to breathe – therefore:

PRAY THE HOLY ROSARY IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH!

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

In families, communities, inasfar as you can do so, you must prepare refuges which will be called REFUGES OF THE SACRED HEARTS. In these places, procure food and everything necessary for those who come to them; do not be selfish, protect your brothers and sisters with the LOVE OF THE DIVINE WORD IN SACRED SCRIPTURE, KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD’S LAW BEFORE YOU; THUS YOU WILL WITHSTAND THE FULFILLMENT OF THE REVELATIONS WITH GREATER STRENGTH IF YOU ARE UNITED IN FAITH.

The destruction reigning in Nature and among men increases. You are the cause and witnesses of it, living outside of the harmony of the Heavenly Father.

The winds blow with greater intensity; Nature has already changed - it is not that which looks benevolently at man, who lives, works and acts improperly, trampling himself and and the brother whom he must love.

Pray, My children, pray for Puerto Rico: cry out in unity so that beneath this clamor, it is the Divine Mercy that placates the elements.

Pray My children, pray for Argentina, chaos is fiercer, life is in danger, the people are stirred up.

Pray My children, pray for Bolivia, it will suffer more through Nature.

My children, you forget the spiritual life, ascent and the Divine Love that must be brought to life in you. You do not truly love as you believe that you love My Son, otherwise LOVE FOR MY SON WOULD OVERCOME ALL LIFE’S UNFORESEEN EVENTS AND YOU WOULD BE CONSTANT TOWARDS MY SON, FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

I bless you with My love, I bless you!

Mother Mary

COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA

Brothers and Sisters:

In this message from Our Mother, I saw Her sorrowful, dressed in black and with tears in Her Eyes.

She mentioned to me that lack of love attracts evil to humanity and upon the Earth and the elements. She mentioned to me that this way of acting by man will cause humanity’s prompt arrival at the point when it will feel as if all Demons were over the entire Earth.

She asked me to call for the putting aside of resentments and grudges, because all humanity must strive to be in Divine harmony, so that we attract good to the whole Earth.

She mentioned to me that just as the Sun shines on the good and bad, so each one of us needs to do the same as the Sun: to be light to all our brothers and sisters, since we do not have the power to judge.

She asked me to demonstrate our love for God and our brothers and sisters so that in this way we overcome the coming calamities.

Brothers and sisters: let us forgive and be one in the Most Holy Trinity, guided by Our Blessed Mother.

Amen.

7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yes, I read this a few days ago. Refuges are mentioned. It seems we have little time to prepare. Dome on the forum seem shocked at what is going on in our church. Doing play by play, as if all we are witnessing has not been foretold in prophecy, which they reject. They do not seem to see God has a plan and everything will be tested in and through fire till it is made beautiful in the era of the divine will.

8. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I have been away from the site, these messages and my faith for the last year or so due some very heartbreaking personal changes in my life that I mentioned here a few months back in a prayer thread, but thankfully the Lord smacked me upside the head pretty hard last week so I am trying to really get back to God. I have not read messages for sometime but as I do again, they just don't seem to be much different than the many messages I would read through for so many years on here. Catastrophe, chastisement, famine, church attack, schism, the warning, etc have always seemed to be imminent or coming in "insert that calendar year". In a way it is excellent that none of that has happened yet, because it gives so many so much more time, but I am curious before I really delve into all these messages again, do you all generally feel that it is any different right now? As in do you feel we really are imminent or is it another 5,10,20 years etc. Fatima, my friend, you have so much knowledge on these messages and stay up to them so curious your thoughts especially. Its good to be back, but please continue to pray for me. I have been beaten down pretty badly by the devil and life but I pray so much for the fire to be lit in my heart once again.

Beth B, Francine, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Hi Andy, it's very to have you back!

With the coming Amazon Synod, the Warning feels particularly imminent!

With October 13 being a special date, and falling right in the middle of the Synod, I can't help but wonder.

Many of us have felt our personal world/lives under attack. Stands to reason.

Beth B likes this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Welcome back Andy! Keeping you in prayer. To answer your question, yes we can definitely see the main indicator of these times (our beloved church) clergy and faithful, digressing rapidly at this time bringing the messages of Fatima, Akita, Garabandal and more, urgent. Several other credible/trustworthy messengers seem to validate the aforementioned messages/secret and the urgency they speak too.

At the moment, I find what is happening under Pope Francis to be of greatest concern. Nearly weekly, top Cardinals are calling out the synod next month as heretical.

I sense the bottom is about to fall out of the church and the world, not in years, but in months now. The messages of Fatima, Akita, Garabandal and Medjugorje are coming to fruition quickly. Time for us all to double down in what all these messages tell us to do.......pray the rosary daily as our weapon and safeguard under Mary's mantle.

Beth B, Mmary, Andy3 and 2 others like this.
  11. Francine

Francine Angels

I am sensing the world hastening towards enormous changes. We find it difficult to know how to proceed in prudence. Are other families feeling led to stock up on food and other items?

Beth B likes this.
  12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think it is wise to have some essentials resources..... food, water source and basic life survival items for hunting, fishing, items for lighting a fire, outdoor camping equipment etc.... But, more important to have blessed water and blessed salt, have your home and property blessed, say the rosary daily and have some good spiritual books. Keep in mind this is not a week long, month long or year long tribulation...... I am confident God's angles will be relocating many faithful to places of refuge at some point when things are at their worst.

Andy3 and Francine like this.
  13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I find these messages to Luz de Maria those with the most guidance for this "instant" in which we find ourselves. We are told how serious these times in which we have now entered are and what we are to do NOW, especially spiritually as well as in preparation otherwise. We are given an emphasis to be lights to others in order for as many to be saved during these most tempting of times w/ more to come. We are confirmed in our beliefs and thoughts about what is happening to the Church and are told to remain with the True Magisterium as well as to go deeper into scripture to know her Son and become "fused" with Him.

And these messages especially begin to give us more about the fulfillment of Fatima....as our Lady has said in them that we haven't really understood what it means to have Her Immaculate Heart to Triumph. That can only happen when all return to her Son and live in His Divine Will. Thus she introduces us as well to the real meaning of Living in His Divine Will, this new and holiest Devotion which must come to live in anyone who wishes to enter into this New Era.

So right now as we see everything else deteriorate around us we are given the only place that will be safe.....the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. And we are told of such refuges we should begin now via prayer groups which will be places of safety and hope during the hardest of times.

These messages are truly guidelines both to wake us up as well as to inform us of Heaven's intentions for us and the whole world. We don't have to doubt that we are now in THE "instant"!! In fact we are also given a heads up to "look up" to what is also taking place in the cosmos itself and the effects that the sun and what is coming from above are having and will have upon the earth.....even that now the very core is boiling and warnings for each place in the world, in different ways, are given to pray for as the earth responds, in the Natural Law and Order, to the grave sin everywhere. The purification is beginning and the evil systems are being exposed prior to the Warning.

14. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Thanks for the response! The timing of all this for me is crazy. It feels like God called me back just in time. I have been begging in prayer for help to feel Him again, to set my heart on fire all year and he did in a major way last week. The loss of my marriage of 20 years really took its toll on me most of 2017 and all of last year. I really was so depressed and lost that connection I had with God no matter how much I tried. I never stopped loving or believing just was so weighed down with despair and anger. Many years ago, when I came back to the faith starting in 2012, a huge part of my faith, and mission really on earth became the souls in purgatory. I remember telling many things that happened to me around these souls on this board for years. Back in 2014 I had a rather unbelievable experience with Jesus in prayer once around these souls. It was very personal at the time but I want to share this now with all of you because you are family (maybe I already did on this site once lol).

In my coming back I really had no concept of purgatory. I became very fascinated by it and read up a ton on the many saints that devoted their lives to these souls. After about a year, I really began to feel for this souls and prayed for them all the time. I included them in every rosary. On a couple of occasions I was even visited by souls in dreams or even not in dreams asking for prayers. Those experiences were unbelievable but I know I talked about that on this forum. One day I was walking in the woods on a beautiful fall day in conversation with Jesus and I remember talking to Him about these souls. I was saying Lord, when I die please let me take the place of many of these souls. I would be willing to stay for their time so that they could finally be freed and join you in Heaven. In this moment I felt this huge weight on my heart and its so hard to explain because I never heard the Lord speak, but felt Him in my heart ask me if I would stay for all of them. I instantly began to weep for the gravity of this request. I knew what it meant and knew how awful it would be. I remember debating in my head about this saying how could I do this. How could I sign up for such a task and how could I give Him my yes. With a very heavy heart though, I said yes Lord. If that is what you ask of me, then yes I will. But then I begged Him to please don't let me be alone there. Please stay with me or at least send me your mother or angels to comfort me like you were comforted in the garden. In the timeline of events, it was after this moment that I would have these encounters with some souls in purgatory. I only recall 2 powerful instances with some souls visiting me but felt many over the years in prayer or church. After my personal life fell apart these past couple of years. I lost all this contact, desire and drive. Now fast forward to present and 3 weeks ago.

A long time friend of mine who I had not really heard from for several years reached out to me with some bad news. A long time friend of hers had committed suicide. This friend is not Catholic and nor was the person who committed suicide. I had happened to reach out to her for some reason randomly and that's when she told me the news. I asked for his name so I could offer up some prayers for him and she was very appreciated. A week later she called me the morning of the funeral and was very disturbed about a dream she had the night before. She had walked into this very beautiful mansion. On the first floor all these people were gathered and everyone was so happy. This floor was pristine and very beautiful. She went down a level and the floor was still nice but nearly as nice and the people were still happy but they were nothing like those from the floor above. Then she went down one more level and it was very dark, depressing, not very nice and she could feel great suffering. There at a table sat her friend. He couldn't look at her. He just sat there with his head down, sobbing and holding a wedding ring. She could feel his sadness and began to cry for him then woke up. As she told me all this I was just in awe. This friend of mine is not very religious so really didn't understand what was going on, but I sure did. I told her that if she is seeing him in a dream he especially needs her prayers. As I was thinking more on this after the call though, I couldn't help but wonder did this soul come to her knowing that she would reach out to me because I knew his predicament. I instantly ran to church to pray for him. As I knelt before the Blessed Mother, and looked into her eyes, I just felt my heart sink and I began to weep so hard and apologize for my distance from her and her son. I then prayed to Jesus and said, I have never forgotten my yes Lord. That was the first time I truly felt Him again and since then, my life has once again changed for the better but I know I am weak and still so hurt and still need prayers and support. I don't want to lose it again. I don't want abandon Him again and abandon my commitment to these souls.

15. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Yes, though as a single lady renting an efficiency, I have very limited space.

I don't know. I feel like the Warning will be this year ALTHOUGH the Pope shows no signs of going to Moscow.

I have approached the newly ordained priest at my parish on the subject of a hybrid monthly TLM. He is happy to start a conversation with about that.

I may be terrible about praying the rosary daily. But I do talk to our Blessed Mother daily - as a mother, among other things asking for the grace I need. I pray often that I will be ready for that day.

HeavenlyHosts and Francine like this.
  16. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Andy,
    Your "Yes" to Our Lord began your suffering in purgatory on earth for the Holy Souls. Please understand this. God knew your desire to suffer for them as it was He who put this thought in your mind. I also have had many mystical experiences with the Holy Souls and have come to understand that our sufferings here on earth can help them when offered through the Heart of Jesus and Mary - especially the privation your feel of His presence, because that is the greatest suffering of the Holy Souls (which is also my greatest suffering). Continue to be faithful and attentive to Our Lord and Blessed Mother and remain in the refuge of Their Heart - which is one. God bless you. Lynne

17. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I'm so glad you said that Lynn. I have to agree. The sudden great heaviness of heart sounded very much like a sense of taking on their purgatory.

It also makes me think, when any if us feels a sense if silence in our prayer or uncertainty the source of inner voice, the silence must be a kind of purgatory. The uncertainty, maybe.

Mary's child, Mmary and Fatima like this.
  18. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I had not thought of that Lynn and now that you say it, you are right. For me I had 3 years of fire then in 2016 darkness and dryness of faith truly started and then 2017 and 2018 were so so tough.

Beth B, Mary's child and Mmary like this.
  19. Francine

Francine Angels

Our family has named 2019 our “Autumn of Repentance”. We had a family meeting and listed ways we could “shelter in” more this fall and work on conversion and sacrifice. Then we got the stomach bug. With eleven children. LOL we figure God wasn’t impressed with the sacrifices we came up with, so He found us some new ones :LOL:

Anyway, our income isn’t necessarily recession proof. We continue to discern where we should be “stocking up” and where we should be saving money to pay bills if income drops. In my MIND I think the world will just look like this but the economy will be a mess, in another year. In my spirit, I feel fire could be falling from the sky (while I yell: burn it down!!! LOL clearly I’m disconnected from how terrible it will all be. But as a mom I look at this mess of a culture and don’t see another answer :ROFLMAO:)

Anyway, lots to discern. Always spiritual first. I’ll remember you all at our Holy Hour tonight. That’s where the answers to all these discussions will be....

20. Fatima

Fatima Powers

As a father of 11 children I share your concerns as a parent. Prophecy has given all we need to know for our times. Prayer, especially holy mass and daily rosary is essential along with monthly confession. So much happening so fast now........ it's like watching a bad movie, but we know the end. Its daily keeping strong in faith, hope and trust in the Lord and fight every temptation to throw the towel in. Our beloved church airing out its dirty laundry and its dirty clerics that make is challenging. But it's all part of the purification. Keeping each other in prayer is how we do it.

garabandal, maryrose, Beth B and 2 others like this.