Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. ... cont

My Children, My People:

BE CERTAIN THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN CREATED FOR MAN WILL ACT IN BENEFIT OF MY FAITHFUL PEOPLE; AND MY PEOPLE ARE NOT JUST SOME CHOSEN ONES, MY PEOPLE ARE ALL HUMAN CREATURES, it’s just that a great many human creatures have decided not to be faithful to Me and they cannot blame Me for that.

Understand that these calls are not calls from My most beloved and faithful instrument, Prophet of these times; these Calls come from My Home and the instrument is the transmitter and you are the receivers. So, do not make My beloved daughter bear any more weight, because she does as I ask of her and transmits what I want men to know at this instant.

I SEND YOU MY BLESSING AND MY FATHER’S BLESSING BE IN YOU, AND AT THIS INSTANT MY PRECIOUS BLOOD BE PLACED AROUND EACH ONE OF YOU AS A CIRCLE OF INFINITE PROTECTION FOR THE DEVILS TO RUN AWAY WHEN THEY LOOK AT YOU, BECAUSE I, YOUR GOD, REMAIN WITH MY PEOPLE. SO BE IT, SO IT IS AND SO IT WILL BE FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

INSTRUMENTS COMMENTS

Brothers/Sisters:

On this generation’s canvas our Lord Jesus Christ captures the Truth of the instant we are living in. Christ transmits it without leaving any room for the imagination in order to prevent man from deviating because of false interpretations of His Word.

Christ does not speak to us about politics so as not to delve into such a human field; however, He does tell us with authority the consequences that spring from it and to which man is subjected in order to get him involved insistently in ideologies contrary to what is God’s Will.

Christ tells us about the “advances”, science’s great mistakes, so we will not go on with deaf ears, without being aware of the destruction that can ensue from the uncontrolled and irresponsible use of nuclear energy.

Could it be that the human beings have started to think that Christ lives far away and is foreign to whatever happens to man?
    No, brothers. He knows all that goes on in the world…
    Or, could it be that even though we do think we are children of God, we feel very far from God? Brothers, in front of all humankind the empire of the antichrist—head of all tentacles of evil—is being woven.

What is man waiting for to recognize what he is facing?
    The lack of awareness of this very dangerous instant is the result of man’s denial to delve into the dire consequences of having advanced technology in the hands of minds obsessed with power and economy.
    Brothers, let’s think and be thankful for this Blessing, the Divine Word

Amen.

(*) Manifestation: While Luz de María endured the sufferings of Christ’s Passion which Christ shares with her, there was a metal crucifix in front of her. Blood began to emanate from the crucifix’s crown of thorns filling the entire room with a strong aroma. This sign indicates not only the veracity of the message but also the nearness of what is coming for man.

“Time and again I suffer My Painful Passion. It did not pass and finish, My Painful Passion is in present state in the suffering of each one of these creatures that are tortured because of My Name and because they have Faith in Me. My suffering is with all those who are brutally tortured because of My Name.”

[​IMG]

Leo likes this.
  2. Peter B

Peter B Powers

An additional point of contextualization here in conjunction with the reference to world politicians: in a message dated February 21 and not yet translated, Our Lady allegedly says the following:

'Do not let the one who refuses to swear on the Word of My Son go unnoticed, as in refusing to recognize My Son as true God, the enemy will open absolutely all his way [before him] in order that he should make a good impression in the eyes of the world, while behind its back he is preparing the great onslaught'.

Given the date, this almost certainly seems to be referring to new Greek premier Alexis Tsipras of the far-left SYRIZA party, who caused a great stir by becoming the first ever Greek prime minister not to swear on the Bible.

For our discernment, of course, but there have recently been two other possibly supernatural pointers to Tsipras that give pause for thought, to say the least:
    a) an icon of Christ supposedly began weeping in a Greek church on the day of his election. The site has been visited by the Orthodox Bishop of Corinth and scientists have been called in to investigate, so the local church authorities are taking this seriously.
    b) American prophetic minister Terry Bennett (much of whose prophecy overlaps with that of Luz de Maria) has been claiming that in one of his angelic visitations the Angel Gabriel who told him that 'Greece is going to want another Alexander the Great [Alexis...]. Italy is going to want an emperor. Spain is going to want a king and queen. France is going to want another Napoleon. Satan is going to offer that to them in one person. They will say yes. Through chaos they will gain control.' (Tsipras undoubtedly has international ambitions, having already been the European Left Party's candidate for the European Commission presidency in 2014:
    http://www.european-left.org/fr/4th...-denounce-policies-troika-european-commission)

In addition to this, information has recently emerged through political analyst Anton Shekhovtsov concerning the SYRIZA party's surprising connections to the Russian neo-fascist ideologue Aleksander Dugin, whose 'Eurasianism' - a blend of pseudo-Orthodox mysticism, 'National Bolshevism', racism (among his friends is David Duke of the Ku Klux Klan) and occultism (Aleister Crowley) - is one of the most alarming political phenomena on the current European horizon:
    http://www.rferl.org/content/greek-syriza-deep-ties-russian-eurasianist-dugin/26818523.html
    http://anton-shekhovtsov.blogspot.fr/2015/01/aleksandr-dugin-and-syriza-connection.html

What is going on here? While I would not yet go so far as to proclaim Tsipras the 'son of perdition' as some Evangelical websites are already doing on the basis of an exegesis of the book of Daniel, he definitely seems to be someone who needs to be monitored with extreme vigilance.

Watch and pray!!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    Leo and Torrentum like this.
  3. Peter B

Peter B Powers

P.S. In the message dated February 23, we find the following, allegedly from Our Lady:

Wait no longer, children, when the moon once more becomes tinged with blood, bend your knees, because you are one step away from the great lament of this generation.

From a small and unthought-of country the one who will lead and manipulate the great powers has arisen. This is how evil acts: in what is hidden, in order not to be discovered: in what is small, so as not to represent a threat, in the unexpected, in order not to give time for conclusions [to be drawn]

Note the reference (not for the first time) to the blood moon - the next one being April 4, Passover/Holy Saturday. Somehow I don't think that Luz de Maria has got this from reading Mark Biltz or Jonathan Cahn...

Leo and padraig like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

I wonder if it is possible that she is reading this forum?

5. Torrentum

Torrentum Guest

I totally agree with your post Peter.
    He set off alarm bells with me when he emerged after the elections (I wasn't paying enough attention to the Greek elections before that).
    There's something about his spirit that's "off" and I'm very wary of him.
    Also, on his inauguration victory evening, I was absolutely amazed to see a sea of hammer and sickle red flags, gay rainbow flags and a tiny tiny number (3 or 4) Greek flags.

Leo likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

They did a little programme on him on BBC Radio 4 and interviewed quite a lot of people who knew him in University, both as a student and as a Professor.

It was surprising how many people commented how disliked he was, how he always seemed to be at the centre of trouble with a very antagonistic confrontational attitude. That everywhere he went there seemed to have been rows and arguments.

Voters however seem to view him otherwise, women, generally appear to adore him whilst men dislike or despise him.

I found it telling that people seemed to admire him the more distance they had from him. The closer they got, the less they liked. However I suppose you could say that for many, many politicians.

I suspect his best way to get up or stay up the greasy pole is to cause chaos and that's what he will do (rather like Putin)..

[​IMG]

7. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes Radio Four gets you thinking. Here it is here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01hdp9b/broadcasts

upload_2015-3-3_13-43-31.png

Torrentum likes this.
  8. Here is the Message from February 21

MESSAGE GIVEN BY THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    21 FEBRUARY 2015

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

Beloved People of My Son and Mine, I bless all of you.

AT THIS INSTANT IN WHICH THE CHILDREN FAITHFUL TO MY SON CARRY THE CROSS PAINFULLY, YOU MUST KNOW THAT MY SON CARRIES THE HEAVIEST LOAD OF THE CROSS ON HIS SHOULDER SO THE CROSS WILL NOT BE SO HEAVY OR SO PAINFUL FOR YOU.

My Son merged with the Cross to give Himself on It for each one of you, for the Redemption of the human race. Christians have identified themselves with My Son’s Cross because they know that It is not only pain but also Joy, Love, Redemption, Salvation, and Eternal Life, plentiful Life…

AT THIS INSTANT I DO NOT WANT CHILDREN WITH A FALSE RELIGIOSITY…
    I WANT SPIRITUAL CHILDREN TO MERGE WITH MY SON’S LOVE AND MY PROTECTION.

It is easy to simulate religiosity when it does not spring from deep in the soul; but to be a spiritual creature of God, now that, that means:

EFFORT, GIVING OF YOURSELF, COMMITMENT, COURAGE, CHARITY, FAITH, SACRIFICE, AND LOVE…
    AN ABUNDANCE OF LOVE TOWARDS THE NEIGHBOR.

My Son wants a People to live and act in His Will and to comply with His Commandments, because the one who complies with The Commandments refines and purifies himself, nullifies his human self, his “ego”, and rises courageously above all his wishes leaving them aside to rise with the Divine Will and My Intercession.

Humankind is completely convulsive. To a certain degree, in a few countries people still live in peace and tranquility, but the great majority of the human race has sunk in a convulsion just as I announced would happen when the time for the public appearance of the enemy of the souls, the enemy of the true Christians, the antichrist, were near.

Children, when you separate yourselves from My Son’s Will, when you reject My Son, when you do not understand Him, when you push Him aside, when you forget Him, when you feel like gods capable of giving and taking lives, you allow satan to get in, to take hold of your reasoning, to fog it up, to take hold of your intelligence, to make man use it in evil ways, to take hold of your thinking, to control it and fill it with thoughts contrary to the Divine Will. This is why terrorism has produced such a commotion at this instant throughout the world.

HUMANKIND NEEDS A LOT OF PRAYER!
    AT THIS INSTANT THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CALLED TO A SPECIFIC MISSION, THOSE WHO BELONG TO PRAYER GROUPS IN MY SON’S CHURCH OR IN THE COMMUNITY NEED TO BE ONE THROUGH PRAYER IN ORDER TO GROW STRONG AND ALLOW THE DIVINE SPIRIT TO GUIDE YOU ALONG THE RIGHT PATH!
    NO HUMAN CREATURE WILL BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN WITHOUT PRAYER, WITHOUT BEING CLOSE TO MY SON, WITHOUT ADORING MY SON, AND WITHOUT RECOGNIZING HIM.

The only One worthy of being adored and followed, is My Son. You know that false prophets will rise calling themselves “christ”. Be careful! Likewise, rulers of great nations will rise and focus on a struggle until they can take humankind to the Third World War.

Pray, My children, pray for Italy.
    Pray, My children, what I have announced is soon to happen.

MY SON’S CHURCH WILL TREMBLE FROM ITS FOUNDATIONS. It will be divided and purified. My Son’s Church will be crucified once more. Again, those who do not love My Son will crucify My Son’s Church sowing chaos and terror.

WAKE UP! STOP DENYING THE REALITY IN WHICH YOU LIVE AT THIS INSTANT !

Open your spiritual eyes and, through them, allow the eyes of the body to take the correct information to that sleeping intelligence, that reasoning you have placed in satan’s hands, so that you will understand NOW how dangerous is this instant in which humankind finds itself.

The response to My Son’s call for Prayer Worldwide has been completely positive. My Son has been anointed with the prayers of so many lovers, so many souls in love with Him! This is just the beginning.

ALL OF MY SON’S PEOPLE MUST BEND THE KNEES BECAUSE
    SATAN IS LASHING OUT STRONGLY AGAINS MY CHILDREN.

My beloved:

Pray for Russia, it will make humankind tremble.

My children:

Do not let go unnoticed anyone who refuses to vow on My Son’s Word, because by refusing to recognize My Son as the True God, the enemy will facilitate the whole way so he will cause a good impression before the world while preparing the great assault behind its back.

My children of My Immaculate Heart, each instant has stopped being an instant apace. They have already been talking of peace and this is when war is near.

My children:

I EXTEND MY HAND TO YOU TO INTERCEDE FOR EACH ONE.

My Son knows absolutely all of you. You are His children and He loves you. He loves even those who do not love Him and do not recognize Him as their God. But you-THE FAITHFUL PEOPLE WHO RECOGNIZE AND LOVE MY SON—YOU MUST BEND YOUR KNEES AND CLAIM THE SAINTS’ HELP, CLAIM THE ASSISTANCE OF YOUR PROTECTORS AND OF YOUR PARTNERS ALONG THE WAY.

You are not alone on the Earth. Open your heart and your spiritual senses; get close to My Son, adore Him, adore Him in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar; receive Him properly prepared, otherwise, don’t do it.

MY SON IS THE KING OF KINGS. WHEN THE ENEMY PUBLICLY UNLEASHES ALL HIS POWER AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFUL TO MY SON, I WILL COME WITH YOUR PARTNERS OF THE WAY, WITH ALL THE THRONES, POWERS AND DOMINIONS, I WILL COME TO RESCUE MY SON’S PEOPLE.

Before this happens, there will be other events that I have already announced. Little by little My Son’s People will go through purification, but you must remain together loving one another as one.

THOSE WHO SUFFER BECAUSE OF STRIFES, RECONCILE LEST SATAN DESTROY WHAT MY SON HAS BUILT BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF UNITY.
    LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS BROTHERS; YOU ALL GO TOWARDS THE SAME PATH:

TO MEET UP WITH MY SON, TO MEET UP WITH THIS MOTHER.

Be obedient that you may be protected, but bear in mind that this will not exempt you from the Purification, from the Tribulation. Delve deep, get to know My Son, get to know Me. I have revealed Myself to so many human creatures, and there are so few who in complete freedom to serve My Son, faithfully transmit Heaven’s Calls.

HE WHO SPEAKS THE TRUTH WILL BE PERSECUTED JUST AS MY SON WAS PERSECUTED; BUT HE WHO LOVES MY SON MUST NOT BE AFRAID.

My children:

Nature rebels against the men who do not act in Divine Will and lashes out against large coastal areas of several countries.
    Pray for Chile; pray for San Francisco.
    Pray, the United States will continue to suffer because of Nature.
    Pray. One and another country will suffer in South America .Brazil will tremble.

My children:

WAKE UP! THE WHOLE CREATION IS TALKING TO YOU!
    WAKE UP, CHILDREN! BE PREPARED!

My Son will come for His People, in Glory, Power, and Majesty. He comes for His children. The land will tremble, the waters will stir, the Heavens will open, and your Partners of the way will announce to the whole Creation that the King of Glory and Majesty is coming for His children. All of Nature will pay tribute and honor The King; and those who did not believe will tremble before such power and majesty.

CONVERT, CHILDREN, SO THE TRIBULATION WILL NOT MAKE YOU FALL IN THE HANDS OF EVIL.
    THOSE WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO MY SON WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE REQUIRED HELP.

When you suffer hunger, Nature will give you food; when you feel thirsty, Nature will quench your thirst; because the one who complies with My Son’s Will is recognized by all of Creation that lives to fulfill the purpose for which it was created.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, CHILDREN. HE WHO IS FAITHFUL IS LIGHT IN THE DARK, LIGHT WHICH IS SEEN FROM HIGH ABOVE AND IS UNMISTAKABLE. HE WHO IS FAITHFUL IS INCENSE PERMANENTLY GIVING GLORY TO MY SON, EMANATING HIS AROMA TO MY SON’S THRONE.

THE PRICE OF ONE WHO IS FAITHFUL IS INFINITE.

My children:

DO NOT FALL INTO DECAY. MY MANTLE COVERS YOU; MY MANTLE WILL COVER YOU. If necessary, My Mantle will place Itself in front of you to prevent evil from looking at you and from touching you.

KEEP UP YOUR FAITH AND YOUR TRUST IN MY SON AND IN THIS MOTHER; WE WILL NOT ABANDON MY SON’S FAITHFUL PEOPLE, NOT EVEN FOR AN INSTANT.

You, My children, come to My Immaculate Heart; It is the Ark of Salvation for all. Climb into My Immaculate Heart, into this Ark of Salvation, and take refuge in My Heart.

Beloved children:

I bless each one of you. I love you, and as your Mother My extended Hand is in front of each one of you so you will allow Me to accommodate you in My Ark of Salvation.

My Motherly Blessing be for each one of you a comforting balm of love and faith at these instants of confusion.

I bless you. I am the Sweet and Tender Mother, the One that does not move away, the One that does not disregard Her children.

I love you. My Blessing in each one of you is the precise assistance. My Love be in you. I bless you, keep up the Faith.

Mother Mary

THE INSTRUMENT’S COMMENTS

Leo and lynnfiat like this.
  9. MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    3 MARCH 2015

[​IMG]

Beloved children:

I AM KING OF LOVE AND MERCY AND I AM RIGHTEOUS JUDGE.

My children love me without having a real and true awareness of how distant man has Me from his life. They love Me in a human way at the instant when this generation has penetrated My Will very Little or not at all.

GREAT MANY MEN RECEIVE THE SACRAMENTS AS A FAMILY OR SOCIAL COMPLIANCE, NOT TO CONTINUE A PROCESS OF COMING CLOSE TO ME AND TO MY MOTHER.

The Commandments that My Father established He gave to Moses so that they would be perpetuated and respected until the end times.

The Beatitudes are the hallmark of all My children who suffer for My Cause.

ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE MY CHILDREN, BUT NOT ALL ARE TRUE CHRISTIANS
    Not all allow the conscience to alert them to the faults committed …
    Not all deny themselves those things that are not beneficial to the soul …
    Not all are happy to occupy the last place …
    Not all receive instants of crucible with a “Thank You” …
    Some of My children doubt My Word and do not obey “ipso facto” what I request for their own good or that of their families’ …
    Not all call Me Father …
    Not all receive Me worthily and are aware of it …
    Not all call My Mother Mother...

Beloved children:

I am Mercy. This is why I want all My children to be saved and be joyful with Me in My Home. NOT ALL UNDERSTAND MY MERCY AND THEY CONFUSE IT WITH MISUSED FREE WILL AND THEY SINK IN EVIL. I cannot reward those who subject their lives to constantly sinning against their brothers and against everything that has been created for you.

This generation offends Me continuously, even more so than Sodom and Gomorrah. The devil with all his diabolical forces has possessed a great number of souls to manipulate them as he pleases. When man finds himself spiritually weak and living a superficial and almost null relationship with Me, he yields to satan’s pressures and falls prey to his claws that devour human beings, My children, to make their feelings the cause of constant pain.

At this instant of modernism, the male wears female clothes as the great fashion, but this is moral decadence.

Beloved children:

I send Messengers to call My People to reflect, I will do the same before the antichrist appears in order to avoid confusion.

DURING THE GREAT TRIBULATION MY FAITHFUL WILL BE PERSECUTED AND SO WILL MY PRIESTS WHO COMPLY WITH MY WILL; THEY MUST TEND MY FLOCK SO IT WILL NOT WANDER AWAY FROM FAITH, HOPE, AND CHARITY.

He who is My son, is Love.
    He who is My son, is Truth.
    He who is My son participates of the goods of My Home; he takes them aware that each one has come from My Heart and remains in It.

MY CHURCH WILL SUFFER BECAUSE OF CONTEMPT AND UNCONSCIOUSNESS, FOR DENYING AND TRANSGRESSING MY LAW, FOR NOT LOOKING AT THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES, AND FOR TURNING THE EARTH INTO A COFFER OF GREAT LIES…

I could send a great Prodigy to the Earth so all would retake the right path, amend the bad concepts acquired, and stop feeling Me as a distant God who doesn’t see the constant sinning with which His People offend Him…

I AM MERCY, AND OUT OF MERCY I STRAIGHTEN OUT THE CROOKED TREES, ALTHOUGH IT HURTS ME MORE THAN IT HURTS YOU.

Beloved children:

My Church, My Mystical Body, will be divided, and the division will bring about the Schism of which there has been so much talk throughout Christianity. HE WHO WISHES TO CHANGE WHAT CANNOT BE CHANGED, WISHING TO ADJUST IT TO THE INSTANTS OF EACH GENERATION, IS NOT CHRISTIAN. MY WORD IS ONE; MY LAW IS ONE…

My beloved:

This generation’s god, on the one man has built his own life, will demonstrate not to have any power, but only the control of the human ego.

The world economy trembles first and then falls.

You who are My children and respect Me, do not forget:
    He who declares himself a savior and asks for your obedience and doesn’t call to prayer or repentance …,
    He who proclaims My Word without stating how small he is in front of Me, and who says you must not leave him…, HE DOES NOT PREACH THE TRUTH.

I AM THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. You are not necessary for Me, children, I am necessary for you, the only one worthy of all glory and adoration.

WAKE UP! The antichrist rises in a quiet bustle so that you won’t see him as such.

Children, pray for the volcanoes, they will continue to give grief to man.
    Children, pray for Honduras, it will suffer.
    Children, pray for Australia.

Terrorism, like the plague, will hit with rage several countries. The bear will awaken at the beginning of dawn and surprise humankind.

Beloved, sick and hungry there’s little man can do to work, and little he can do to grow in the spirit…

DO NOT TRUST IN YOUR OWN STRENGTH, TRUST IN ME AND IN MY MOTHER. DO NOT BE CONFUSED IN THE FACE OF ANY TRIAL; THANK MY HOME FOR IT.

KNOW ME AND YOU WILL BE COPIES OF MY LOVE AND MY OBEDIENCE TO MY FATHER.

Beloved, the plague continues to spread; humankind will be shocked. Created by man himself, the plague will cause havoc; do not forget what My Mother has indicated..

Children:

REST ASSURED THAT I MOVE TOGETHER WITH THOSE WHO ABIDE BY MY WORD AND RECIPROCATE FOR EVERYTHING I GIVE THEM TO GO ON.

REST ASSURED THAT I DO NOT DESERT THOSE WHO OFFEND ME, INSTEAD I WAIT FOR THEM LIKE A FATHER WAITS FOR THE SON WHO LEFT HOME.

When the economy falls, the governments will go to war to fill their coffers. However, this is not My Will and I will not let them destroy this Earth. Your brothers of the way will arrive to rescue you, My children, do not be afraid.

I remain with you, especially at the instants when man’s insanity will take them to use nuclear energy, great scourge of My children.

NONE OF MY CHILDREN IS ABANDONED, NONE OF MY CHILDREN IS REJECTED BY ME.

My blessing be with you every instant.

I love you,

Your Jesus

Brothers/Sisters:

NOT FROM THE CROSS BUT FACING EACH ONE OF US, OUR BELOVED CHRIST TRANSMITS ANEW TO US THE URGENCY OF GIVING OURSELVES VOLUNTARILY TO HIM, TO KNOW HIM BETTER THAT WE NOT BE DECEIVED.

Truly, the distance man keeps from God is greater at this instant, just like the way we are deceived without being aware of it.

We have been guided to live a distant Christianity at the expense of a Merciful God that forgives the most atrocious and aberrant sins. And, yes, He forgives when the creature truly repents. But humankind has gone from a Christianity of Mercy to a christianity of consent where there is no room for Justice; and this means denying the Sacrosanct Trinity Their Rightful Power over the souls. Otherwise, why would it be necessary to have a Final Judgment (*) if everything is Mercy?

Man is tempted by sin to follow human will without obeying the rules. Could it be that we have forgotten that life is in Divine Hands?

Brothers:

LET US BE PREPARED WITH CONTRITE HEART AND
    OFFERING EVERYTHING FOR THE SALVATION OF THE SOULS.

(*) Saint Matthew 25: 31-32: “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats”

10. Peter B

Peter B Powers

I have the impression that the English translators, although they are making heroic efforts in terms of the sheer quantity of the material, are still having difficulties faced with the density and sometimes unusual turns of phrase of these alleged messages. So here is my stab at the latest one (March 5), the words in square brackets being my additions for the sake of English continuity which I hope clarify rather than alter the overall sense of the original. For your discernment, of course, but I have to say that I find that the elevated tone and historical sweep of these purported locutions give much food for reflection and prayer.
    http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/luz_de_maria.html
    MESSAGE OF THE MOST BLESSED VIRGIN MARY TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA GIVEN IN MEXICO

March 5, 2015

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart

ALL ARE MY CHILDREN ... IT IS FOR THE DESIRE OF EACH PERSON TO ACCEPT ME AS MOTHER OR NOT

I HOLD MY HEART BEFORE [YOU] ALL SO THAT, FOLLOWING THE COMPASS OF THE BEATING OF MY HEART, YOU MIGHT RECOGNIZE MY SON

Beloved:

THIS MOMENT IS DECISIVE FOR HUMANITY; man's enemy has reared up against My children and infiltrated the human heart with the desire to bring the Divine Law to a state of convenient permissiveness towards sin, with the consequent disobedience regarding living, working and acting in the Divine Will.

IN EVERY EPOCH I HAVE ANNOUNCED THE NEED FOR HUMANITY TO CONVERT AND HAVE GIVEN MYSELF AS AN INTERCESSOR FOR HUMANITY WITH VARIOUS DEVOTIONS: from El Pilar in Spain to Guadalupe in Mexico, from Good Success in Quito to La Vang in Vietnam; and thus to Peoples and Nations I have called for conversion and prayer of the Holy Rosary, I have called them to the fulfillment of the Commandments, I have announced, with more and more detail from Apparition to Apparition, what is approaching for humanity, by means of My instruments, explaining in each Apparition the proximity of the fulfillment of what I have been announcing for humanity.

With secrets given to my instruments, I was leading the People of My Son to patient expectation, according to the proximity of the prophecies, anticipating and giving the knowledge of the suffering that My children would face if they did not amend their way, and you will not be ignorant of the moment in which perversion will dominate man and [in which] humanity will find itself close to the fulfillment of all My Prophecies.

At this moment:

SOULS ARE BEING LOST WITH EASE...
    The Commandments are minimized ...
    The Sacraments are thought obsolete ...
    The Beatitudes have been forgotten ...
    The Mass is thought to be one more ritual...
    The Consecration of the Body and Blood of My Son is not considered a miracle, but a scene within a ritual ...

MY SON IS SCORNED AND I HAVE BEEN DISTANCED FROM HUMAN BEINGS/CREATURES AND HOMES.

Each person carries with[in] them an inner realm that tends toward the good; in separating oneself from My Son [lies the] choice of good or evil. I call you to conversion and I am not heard, My Son suffers when seeing how for you conversion is like water between your fingers.

Human thoughtlessness is the cause of estrangement and dullness towards meeting your Creator, leading to human alienation from Divine Teaching and an opening of yourselves to poorly understood freedom.

Human intelligence has been replaced by the indoctrination of man towards man himself, through ignorance.

Human thinking is centered on the oppression of the weakest, such thinking causing estrangement from and the diminution of the Gifts with which the Father endowed man.

The thinking, reason and intelligence of My children have been replaced by a single mode of action, cancelling the voice of conscience so that in this way man might live as he wishes, according to worldly demands.

Beloved children:

IT IS NOT IN DISTANCING YOURSELVES FROM MY SON THAT YOU WILL LIVE ETERNALLY ... IT IS IN SUBJECTING THE HUMAN WILL IN ORDER THAT YOU MIGHT FIND JOY BY ANTICIPATION AND THAT YOU MIGHT FIND ON EARTH WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY ETERNALLY.

Beloved children:

THE SIN OF MAN IS GROWING WITHOUT ENCOUNTERING [ANY] LIMITS, AND DEBAUCHERY IS OPPRESSING THE SOUL AND OFFENDING MY SON. As the Mother of humanity I see how the human being is diminished where base instincts reign.

Beloved children:

Pray for Guatemala, it will suffer Nature’s fury.
    Pray for France, terror is coming to that nation.
    Pray for Japan, it will again be shaken.

Children:

DO NOT STRIVE FOR THE GOD OF MONEY; SOON IT WILL FALL AND YOU WILL REGRET NOT HAVING OBEYED.

Volcanoes are suprising man one after another (consecutivamente). The climate is striking forcefully.

Pray, My children; the moon will be tinged with blood as a reflection of the blood of My Son's faithful who are persecuted throughout the Earth.
    Pray that faith might not falter.
    Pray for Spiritual Fortitude.
    Pray that Hope might remain in each of you, My children.
    Pray for Chile, its soil will be shaken.

The great powers will struggle for dominion, this being the cause of humanity's greatest suffering.

Do not welcome [the signing of] peace treaties; this will be when evil takes over the world.

My Maternal Womb will safeguard you within itself, as in a casket in which one's most precious treasure is guarded.

Pray that you might not be discouraged (que no sean abatidos) and submerged by evil.

THE PERSON WHO DOES NOT PRAY IS AN EMPTY VESSEL, LIVING WITH [ONLY] A FAINT IDEA OF WHAT IT REALLY IS TO STAY CLOSE TO MY SON.

Pray, cry out to My Son, do not depart from Him, and ask fervently that protection for My Children might soon descend.

Receive My Son in the Eucharist, consecrate yourselves to my Immaculate Heart and consecrate you homes to the Heart of My Son and My Heart.

THE POWER OF EVIL IS LIMITED, MY SON WILL NOT ALLOW EVIL TO PREVAIL.

FEAR NOT, YOU HAVE BEEN RESCUED WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE DIVINE LAMB, PERSEVERE ...

May my blessing be a light in each [of you] in the hours of darkness.

EVIL WILL NOT PREVAIL.

I bless you, My Mantle covers and protects you.

Mother Mary.

Patty, maryrose, Fatima and 2 others like this.
  11. Thank you very much, Peter.

The tone of the messages is rising dramatically ....

MarysChild and Leo like this.
  12. Leo

Leo Principalities

Peter B.: "For your discernment, of course, but I have to say that I find that the elevated tone and historical sweep of these purported locutions give much food for reflection and prayer."

Peter, I, too, want to thank you for your translation. I am sure that many of us would also appreciate any comments you might have on the March 5th posting and the historical sweep presented.

"Pray, My children; the moon will be tinged with blood as a reflection of the blood of My Son's faithful who are persecuted throughout the Earth. [...] FEAR NOT, YOU HAVE BEEN RESCUED WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE DIVINE LAMB, PERSEVERE ..."

These above words remind me something I heard on Father Robert Young's weekly program on Radio Maria: http://www.cin.org/divinewilltallahassee/RM020715-Vol-17-02.mp3

[Jesus to Luisa] "'There are certain sad times in which my justice, unable to contain itself because of the evils of creatures, would want to flood the earth with new scourges; and so prayer in my Will is necessary, which, extending over all, places itself as defense of the creature, and with its power it prevents my justice from approaching the creature in order to strike her.'

How beautiful and touching it was to hear Jesus pray! and since I was accompanying Him in the sorrowful mystery of His scourging, He made Himself seen pouring out Blood, and I heard Him say:

'My Father, I offer You this Blood of Mine. O, please! let it cover all the intellects of creatures, rendering vain all their evil thoughts, dimming the fire of their passions, and making holy intellects rise once again. May this Blood cover their eyes and be a veil to their sight, so that the taste of evil pleasures may not enter them, and they may not dirty themselves with the mud of the earth. May this Blood of Mine cover and fill their mouths, render their lips dead to blasphemies, to imprecations, to all their bad words. My Father, may this Blood circulate in Our Eternal Will in order to cover all, to defend all and be a defending weapon for the creature before the rights of Our Justice'".

Luisa Piccarreta July 1, 1924

13. MarysChild

MarysChild Principalities

Thanks so much, Peter B. My discernment process has really led me to zero in on these messages, with the clumsy translation being the only obstacle that sometimes confuses me. I found your translation very clear, and hope that you might be able to continue with some other of her messages, at least key messages.

14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I felt the March 3rd messages were in need of some better transaltion. Some of it did not flow....did not make coherent sense. Maybe its me.

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I see that there is a new message in Spanish from Luz de Maria from March 11th. It still needs translated into English, but in doing a google translate it seems to have several more dire warnings for us. Things are getting serious out there.

16. Leo

Leo Principalities

MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    9 MARCH 2015

My beloved People:

You are My children; I love each one of you…

THE ACTS AND DEEDS OF EACH ONE OF YOU HAVE PERMEATED MY CROSS…
    WHAT IS GOOD MAKES IT LIGHTER AND BAD BEHAVIOR MAKES IT HEAVIER.

You advance in the middle of a tempest shook up by great storms of rage, hatred, and huge disobedience, born from the way My children distance themselves from My Love and My Truth and the way My children constantly reject My Holy Spirit. Children, those storms are the result of your not wanting to remain friends with your God.

My beloved People, suffering and aching at this instant, I urge you to live My Pain for all humankind.
    I suffer so much when I feel that My children do not fully comply with the essence of the First Commandment!

This gives My Heart great pain, and My side keeps bleeding because of those human creatures of Mine who are members of My Church and suffer great atrocities at the hands of some of My children ….

Beloved:

When man forgets Me, he models himself as a weak creature, and his reaction is to want to be bigger and more powerful than Me. This is when the devil, enemy of the soul invades man with his evilness, making man commit serious offenses against the Fifth Commandment. This reveals the marked rebellion against the compliance with the First Commandment.

Those who do not suffer persecution coldly see harrowing scenes of cruel massacres. Those who do not suffer do not need consolation or prayers from so many souls who love Me.

ONE OF THE RESULTS OF EVIL IN THE HUMAN CREATURE IS SELFISHNESS AND IT STANDS OUT AT THIS INSTANT. This is why the distress of those who suffer is a solitary, lonely distress because those who do not suffer look at other people’s pain from afar.

The rulers of the great nations of the world exert great influence in the making of agreements which will be broken later in silence and mutual betrayal. These rulers have earthly power given to them by the people themselves, people they later lead to their death like sheep to the cliff. Due to their different ideologies, masonic, communist, and atheist leaders watch with satisfaction how they lacerate My People and conspire against those who are Mine.

I HAVE ANNOUNCED THE EVENTS THAT HAVE RISEN—AND CONTINUE TO RISE—IN THE MIDST OF HUMANITY, AS FATHER OF LOVE, OF MERCY, AND OF JUSTICE, I HAVE ANNOUNCED THE EVENTS THAT HAVE RISEN—AND CONTINUE TO RISE—IN THE MIDST OF HUMANITY SO YOU WILL CONVERT AND AMEND YOUR OUTRAGEOUS WAYS THAT LEAD TO PERDITION.

I HAVE CALLED MY PEOPLE TO CONVERSION; INSTEAD, THEY LAUGH AT MY FAITHFUL INSTRUMENTS, AT MY WORD AND THAT OF MY MOTHER…

I HAVE ANNOUNCED THE NEARBY EVENTS, AND IN RETURN I RECEIVE OFFENSES, REJECTIONS, AND THE CONSTANT ATTACK AGAINST THOSE WHO, IN OBEDIENCE TO MY WILL, WARN YOU.
    BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO ENCOURAGE YOU THROUGH MY PROPHET WITHOUT TIRING.
    UNTIL THE LAST INSTANT MY WORD WILL CONTINUE TO REACH YOU, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DISOBEDIENCE, SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT DISOBEDIENCE
    LAYS OUT THE ROAD TO THE PERDITION OF THE SOUL.

Everything that My Mother has revealed has been for man to act in a different way and get closer to Me, adore Me, receive Me, embrace My Mother, and love to pray the Holy Rosaryand to bend the knees in My Real Presence in the Eucharist. However, in the face of every Miracle of Love at the Altar, I am looked at with disdain in view of the incredulity of My own People who come to receive Me without believing and without loving Me. At times I am Consecrated by some dedicated to My service but do not believe in My Real and True Presence in the Most Holy Sacrament. The Consecration Words are the Transubstantiation of My Body and My Blood, and some treat Me with scorn, perfunctorily, and then place Me in the hands of some of My children for them to take Me to their brothers, while those consecrated to Me look at Me from their place of honor and think about unimportant things.

My People:

MY PASSION IS PERMANENTLY ALIVE IN YOUR MIDST AND I AM LACERATED AND CROWNED WITH THORNS.
    THE SORE OF MY SHOULDER IS DEEPER AND
    CHAFES MORE FORCEFULLY MY BONE WHICH FEELS AS IF IT WERE GOING TO BREAK.
    THE WEIGHT OF EVERYTHING YOU PUT ON MY CROSS IS DREADFUL. MY SHOULDER SUPPORTS THE DISOBEDIENCES OF MY CHURCH AND PART OF MY HIERARCHY.

Remember that My Law is one, it is the same it was yesterday, it is the same for this instant, and the same for the future.

Beloved, do not sleep. I approach; I come soon; do not sleep because the enemy is more clever and cunning than you, and his great emissary is before the eyes of humanity, and with great charisma turns those who are incautious into his admirers.

DUE TO A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BELEIVE MY MOTHER’S REVELATIONS, HUMANKIND HAS NOT DISCERNED THAT THE ANTICHRIST HOLDS A HIGH POLITICAL POSITION, AND FROM THERE HE WILL CONDUCT THE GREATEST PERSECUTION AGAINST MY CHILDREN.

Since My Mother’s request in Fatima has not been carried out, the consequences of this disobedience will be of great suffering for My children. When humankind awakens, they will regret not having insisted on the execution of such request, and they will regret it even in their entrails.

Great events are near, and great calamities that will make My Church tremble.

Beloved children:

I invite you to pray fervently for Russia.

I call you to pray for France, it will suffer at the hands of terrorism.

I call you to pray for Uruguay, it will suffer at the hands of man.

Remain attentive, look on high, and do not be distracted looking at what is earthly; look on high, see the signals and the signs, do not ignore any sign or signal.

My People, remain attentive before the great scourge that man has created lethally wounds humankind once again. Man will use what man has created: nuclear energy.

My beloved People:

TAKE REFUGE IN MY MOTHER’S HEART; I HAVE GIVEN HER MY PEOPLE. TAKE MY MOTHER’S HAND, PICK UP THE HOLY ROSARY FROM WHENCE HANGS MY CROSS.
    DO NOT BE AFRAID TO CARRY MY CROSS WITH LOVE AND FAITH; BE AFRAID OF LOSING THE SOUL.

My children, My People:

I COME FOR YOU, FOR MY DISCIPLES, FOR MY APOSTLES OF THE END TIMES; I COME FOR THOSE WHO LOVE ME.

DO NOT FEAR TERRIFICALLY BECAUSE MY PEOPLE ARE NOT ALONE AND THE FORCES OF EVIL
    WILL NOT PRFEVAIL OVER MY PEOPLE, THEY WILL NOT DEFEAT THIS KING OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
    I CREATED ALL THAT EXISTS; MY PEOPLE ARE PROTECTED.

I bless you and at the same time I ask you to awaken. For each one of you, My Love will be balm at the instants of grief.

I bless you.

Your Jesus

Brothers/Sisters:

Our beloved Lord Jesus Christ speaks to His People with great clarity. This makes us feel that He is alive and in our midst. He is not a distant God; He is always mindful of His People so they will not be lost.

But the great mystery of the Cross is not thoroughly understood by all; the consciousness of the fact that each human creature is a part of that Cross is not taken seriously with conviction or responsibility.

The human race acts without control, and as they grow they separate from anything that means fulfill some responsibility because that would limit their supposed “freedom”. We are not before a game or before an encouraging scenario. Signs are given at every instant and more frequently, but most humans do not know what a blessing are THE MOTHER’S ANNOUNCEMENTS AT DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD. This makes them not take the messages with the seriousness they deserve.

Brothers, we are surrounded by instability, by the selfish politics boosted by communism; we are surrounded by freemasonry, by liberalism and irresponsibility. How can we free ourselves from these plagues?

WITH THE CORRECT USE OF REASON AND WITH ABSOLUTE FAITH IN CHRISTUS VINCET, CHRISTUS REGNAT, CHRISTUS IMPERAT [CHRIST CONQUERS, CHRIST REIGNS, CHRIST WILL PREVAIL] OVER ALL EVIL,
    LET US MAKE OUR LOVE AND OUR FAITH GROW BECAUSE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD.

Amen.

lynnfiat likes this.
  17. Leo

Leo Principalities

MESSAGE GIVEN BY THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    11 MARCH 2015

[​IMG]
    Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I bless you.
    JUST LIKE THE SUN SHINES AT THE ZENITH AT THE FULL NOONDAY, THUS THE DIVINE SPIRIT WILL SHINE ON THOSE CREATURES THAT PLACE THEMSELVES IN MY DIVINE SON’S HANDS WITH FAITH AND HOPE.
    DO NOT HESITATE; FIGHT CONTINUOUSLY FOR YOUR CONVERSION; PRAY FOR MY SON’S MERCY TO BE THE NEW LIFE IN YOU.

Beloved children:
    In obedience to the Divine Will, I come to you as the Woman Clothed with the Sun to shed Light on the path, because unless you pay attention during these instants, it will be difficult for you to do so during the coming instants, when the deceiver of souls will be before humankind and due to his deceptions you will not be able to discern, because you have lived in disobedience, breaking My Son’s Commandments.
    Children of My Immaculate Heart, I love each and every one of you; all of you are My children, I received all of you at the foot of the Cross.
    My beloved, this generation greatly offends My Son and keeps Him in constant pain. His Passion is permanent; you wound Him deeply.
    WAKE UP, MY CHILDREN!
    WAKE UP BEFORE THE DARKNESS FOGS UP YOUR THINKING AND HARDENS THE HEARTS OF MEN!
    My beloved children:
    WITH GREAT ELOQUENCE, THE ANTICHRIST HAS PRESENTED HIMSELF BEFORE HUMANKIND AND HUMANKIND HAS NOT RECOGNIZED HIM. THIS SPAWN OF EVIL WILL LEAD THIS GENERATION TO A GREAT BATTLE, NOT ONLY PHYSICAL, BUT ALSO SPIRITUAL.
    My children, wake up! The evening is falling, and if you do not convert now, at these instants when you can see the Divine Light, later will be too late. He who searches for the light in the dark will not find it; he who tries to search for the Divine Light in the darkness will be more confused when he won’t find it.
    These instants are the ones I have announced throughout the times in My different Apparitions. You are now at the instant of the last instant when everything I have announced will come to be.
    At this instant man’s disobedience, mother of all woes, continues to grow and be part of the reason for this generation’s suffering.
    Children whom I love, but not because I love you do I quit calling you with My Word’s Truth:
    DISOBEDIENT CHILDREN!
    YOU ARE TAKING COURSE TOWARDS THE CRUCIBLE … MY SON’S CHURCH WILL BE STRONGLY SHAKEN, PURIFIED, AND DURING THE PURIFICATION ALL MY CHILDREN WILL SUFFER FOR THEIR OWN EVIL. THEY MUST PASS THROUGH THE CRUCIBLE TO COME OUT TRIUMPHANT AFTER THE LAST GREAT TRIAL.

Faith must remain with each one of you: it is the great immovable column.
    Children:
    YOU NEED TO PRAY; YOU MUST BE PRAYING SOULS WHO LIVE AND ACT IN MY SON’S WILL GUIDED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT SO YOU WILL NOT FALL IN THE TRIALS AND STAY DOWN WITHOUT GETTING UP; INSTEAD, WHEN YOU TRIP AND FALL, THE FORCE OF YOUR LOVE FOR MY SON AND FOR THIS MOTHER WILL GIVE YOU THE BLESSING OF STANDING UP ONCE AGAIN AND CONTINUE ON YOR WAY.
    Without you being aware of it, the great and mighty powers of the world advance encircling the small nations, overpowering them with communism because of My children’s ignorance; My children who have not decided to delve deep in knowledge so the Holy Spirit will shed Light on the intelligence, the thoughts, and the reason.
    THE FREEMASONRY IS A DESTRUCTIVE WEAPON on all those who do not delve deep in My Son’s Life and do not fully comply with His Word. The ignorant is deceived by everything, everything surprises him, and everything is a novelty. This is why throughout My Apparitions I have been asking you to abide by My Son’s Word and to fully comply with the Commandments, without allowing innovation and novelty in them, to live the Sacraments, and to partake in the Beatitudes in everyday life.
    THE ILLUMINATI HAVE POSSESSED A PART OF MY CHILDREN. My beloved, new tendencies and modern ideologies spring up. Do not look for My Son in what is extraordinary or fanciful; you must realize that My Son acts silently transforming the hearts. Be clear that satan acts in a show because this is how he impresses those who are unwary.
    Beloved People of My Son’s:
    DO NOT DISREGARD THE EXPLICATION OF THE DIVINE WORD IN THESE CALLS AND DURING HAZARDOUS INSTANTS OF SUFFERING AND DERELICTION; DO NOT BE INDIFFERENT TOWARDS THE SUFFERING OF OTHERS.
    The great plague of terrorism will continue to advance over all humankind, from country to country, wreaking havoc. Do not lose your Faith, hold on fast to prayer, receive My Son in the Holy Eucharist, and comply with His Divine Will.
    Do not look for the first places, love the last place.
    Beloved children, I am here before you.
    I come to protect you with My Celestial Mantle…
    I come to bring Light to your path so you will not get lost…
    I come to guide you to the Eternal Life…
    I come by Divine Will to guide this generation to the final triumph after this generation has been examined by My Son and each one examined by himself.
    Do not look at war from a distance; the drums cannot be heard any more. At this instant one can hear the weaponry with which the powers will initiate this great suffering for humanity, but you—My Marian Army, children of My Immaculate Heart—PRAY CONSTANTLY, BE PRAYER, GIVE YOURSELVES TO MY SON, SEE WITH MY SON’S EYES, HEAR THROUGH MY SON, SPEAK THROUGH MY SON. MAY YOUR HANDS BE A BLESSING LIKE MY SON’S HANDS ARE A BLESSING, AND MAY YOUR FEET WALK STEADFASTLY BEHIND MY SON’S FOOTSTEPS. THIS IS PRAYER: TO LIVE, PERFORM, AND ACT IN THE DIVINE WILL.
    I especially call on the groups within My Son’s Church. I do not want scuffles, I do not want rivalries; I want what My Son orders: UNITY AND LOVE SO YOU WILL BE STRENGTH. The enemy divides, but My Son unites.
    Do not seek to be leaders, seek to be servers, because the one who serves may climb and the one who leads may fall. It is necessary that you constantly invite My Son to stimulate in you the Gift of prayer. The Divine Spirit waits for the call of His children.
    My children pray for Colombia. It will suffer; lots of creatures will lose their lives on its ground.
    My beloved, I invite you to pray for the country of the North. After commanding and exerting power over the Peoples, it will be betrayed and abandoned, it will be dejected by those who called themselves its allies.
    Beloved children, I ask you to pray for Venezuela; blood will flow on that land loved by Me.
    PRAYER IS POWERFUL WHEN IT COMES FROM THE HEART,
    when you abandon yourself to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. This way the strength of the prayer is the protective wall around the Peoples that I invite you to protect.
    My beloved, the plague is near; it continues to advance over humanity. From instant to instant the companies in charge of spreading this plague fly over the countries poisoning the air that you breathe and therefore poisoning the organisms of the human creatures.
    My children:
    YOU ARE LIVING INSTANTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE, DO NOT RESIST CONVERSION, DO NOT GIVE EXCUSES FOR NOT CONVERTING AND FOR NOT OBEYING. MY SON WARNS YOU, AND SINCE HE RESPECTS MAN’S FREE WILL, HE WAITS TO BE CALLED, LIKE I WAIT FOR YOU TO TAKE MY HAND.
    I will not abandon you, not for an instant, because I want to rescue all My children and lead them to the Eternal Life.
    My beloved:
    So much pain you will have to suffer! So much more persecution will befall the Christians! And these, My Son’s People are strong, not easily overcome, because they are the People of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and evil knows that it will not prevail against My Son’s People.
    I COME TO CRUSH THE SERPENT’S HEAD.
    I COME TO PRESENT TO HUMANITY MY SON’S ENVOY SO HE WILL FACE AND DEFEAT THE ANTICHRIST, DECEIVER OF MY SON’S LUKEWARM PEOPLE.
    Wake up, children! Wake up! Wake up! Do not remain lulled! Do not accept passivity!
    My Son’s People must be people of action, people of prayer, people who invite their brothers to partake in the knowledge of the True Faith.
    My beloved children, visit My Son in the Sanctuary and ask for the aid and the unction of the Holy Spirit so you will be able to discern and not be deceived.
    I bless you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
    Mother Mary

lynnfiat likes this.
  18. Leo

Leo Principalities

Brothers/Sisters:
    TODAY’S MESSAGE IS AROUND THE NUCLEUS OF THE CALL TO PRAYER.
    We know that prayer stops the great evils for humankind.
    When we decide to pray, we hesitate and ask ourselves: How do we have to pray? We complain that prayer does not come to us, that we try and we feel we are not heard, though we know this is the way the True Son of God makes us show our perseverance and faith. It is also true that some people do not know how to pray.
    CHRIST HAS TOLD ME THAT PRAYER IS A FEELING.
    Why did Christ tell me that prayer is feeling?
    So I will direct all my senses towards Christ and the Mother because we should not look outside but inside.
    The act of thinking that They are the Ones we love will bring forth the feeling, and then the Holy Spirit will guide us and we let Him...
    We are Marian par excellence, but our lives are Christocentric.
    Just like Christ was persecuted, we know that we—those who strive to follow Christ—will be persecuted. For example, at this instant terrorism is wreaking havoc among our brothers. The same thing happened to the first Christians: They were persecuted and offered their lives for Christ.
    The spiritual life, the life in God is an eternal circle that comes from God and returns to God.
    Going back to the call, our Mother alerts us about the airplanes that fumigate man knowing that this causes serious illnesses in human beings. Our Mother has said that the powerful ones who rule the world wish to reduce the world population any way they can, and the air we breathe is being poisoned using all the means available to them.
    Our Mother alerts us about the progress of the war so that humankind is prepared; the human creature must convert—striving to diminish the ego—and humbly accept that he must change.
    She called for us to be Christians in practice, for us to announce what we know and not to allow our brothers to become prey for evil because of our lack of fraternity and love.
    We are asked to stay away from so many ideologies that prevail in the world so we will have the clarity of thought and of the spirit regarding the things that are God’s and those that are not God’s.
    There are very powerful organizations like the Illuminati.
    The word “Illuminati” means “illuminated”; their purpose is to take over the planet in order to institute a new world order, and for this they are known as the invisible government.
    At this instant they control some governments and –behind the governments—they are responsible for the events in the world.
    There are plenty of signs. The ones who want to believe will believe; for those who do not want to believe no explanation is enough: Maybe even if Christ were to come and tell them to “Reach out your hand and put it in my side…” still they would not believe.
    OUR MOTHER CALLS US TO OFFER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO US FOR THE SALVATION OF THE SOULS; THIS WAY EVERYTHING WILL BEAR MORE FRUIT.
    Amen.
    Bible reading: Jeremiah 17: 18

lynnfiat likes this.
  19. Leo

Leo Principalities

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  20. Leo

Leo Principalities

Isn't this a wonderful description of prayer from the March 11, 2015 message?

Pray constantly, be prayer, give youselves to my Son, see with my Son's eyes, hear through my Son, speak through my Son. May your hands be a blessing like my Son's hands are a blessing, and may your feet walk steadfastly behind my Son's footsteps. This is prayer: to live, perform, and act in the Divine Will.

Even in the midst of the demands of work or family, all of our attention does not prevent us from living in God's presence in this way.

Patty and MMarie like this.