Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Both Enoch's messages and these of late talk of imminent fire coming.

GOD’S, THE FATHER, URGENT CALL TO HUMANITY
    "FIRE FROM HEAVEN WILL FALL DOWN"
    March 7th, 2014

Peace be with you men of good will

Fire in chain from the earth’s entrails very soon will sprout out and it will move Earth’s axis, causing that the rotation of earth be more accelerated and shortened the days, months and years remaining until the triumphant return of my Son. The great dragon of the North’s Country is about to awaken, and the Babylon of the last times will suffer. Its arrogance and rebellion will beat down; all its prepotency and its science of nothing will serve. Fire, sulfur, ashes, weeping and pain will bring mourning to many of its cities. Much part of the territory, which is in the pacific fringe until the southern end of the continent, will disappear.

My creation will wobble and moan out as woman in labor, and its woe will be feeling on all ends of earth. Continents will move and tectonic plates will displace to give beginning to my New Creation. Woe! Woe of the inhabitants of earth, because they will not find safe place when my creation starts to move! My children, my heirs, do not lose your head, do not let panic seizes you; the best thing to do at that purification time is to pray, do penance, beg to your Heavenly Father so that these days be more bearable, and that everything be according with my Holy Will.

Again I say: the science of men of these last times cannot stop the passing of my Righteousness. The whole universe will shake up shortly, and fire from heaven will fall down on earth in direction of impious nations! They are all those nations away from me, where the blood of my innocents is shed, where the unfair laws of its rulers and legislators oppress my people. All those nations that have approved abortion, and have enacted laws in favor of sodomy and other sins of nature; where my people is persecuted, tortured and murdered. All these nations will be pulverized by the fire of my justice, as Sodom and Gomorrah, they will disappear forever, and they will no longer be remembered.

Time of my great justice is drawing close, and the foolish continue without believe, they follow everyday life as in time of Noah and Lot; history is repeating and 2/3 parts of humanity of these last times will disappear by the passing of my Divine Justice. O foolish! The hour is arriving! What are you waiting to return to me? Look that heaven is showing you signals that all is about to begin; see the decadence of this world, and hear the rumors of war here or there. Hear the celestial trumpets sounding and announcing that the night is arriving, and with it the time of my justice. And you foolish still sleeping without realize that at any moment all will change and there will be no turning back.

Woe to those who worship the money god, because very soon it will fall! What sadness I feel to see so many who have given me back, and they have put their trust and security in this god, which is work of human hands! Poor of you idolaters, because your worldly gods are about to fall and you will be eternally lost! Turn your eyes to your creator, rebellious mankind; understands at once that I do not delight in your suffering neither in your death. Accept my offer of life and do not delay more your salvation, so that tomorrow you will not cry and lament in the depths of abyss, because I assure you that no one will listen.

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of nations.

Make known my messages to all mankind.

2. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

The Light of Mary
    www.RevelacionesMarianas.com/
    February 19th, 2013
    (Our Lord Jesus Christ) My beloved People, I love you, I bless you. WHO ARE MY TRUE AND FAITHFUL PEOPLE?

My People are those People who walk lifting up the flag of My love, who are faithful to Me in everything and obey all that I ask of them.

My true and faithful People are the ones who know My Commandments are immutable, that I am the same yesterday, today and always.

My People are those People who love Me so much they are conscious that My Commandments do not walk according to the novelties of the times, rather that they have been given for always. Therefore, My Commandments are not there to be transformed or made fitting to the instant of this generation.

My People know and love My Beatitudes and follow them, knowing that the one who follows them and has them as Law in his or her life, is the one who is conscious of what he or she needs in order to continue at My Side and fuse himself or herself into one with My Holy Spirit.

WHOM DO I ADDRESS?

All human beings, those who welcome My Word and those who do not welcome it…

Those who look at Me with love and also those who despise Me. I am the God of Love and in that My Love does not exclude any one of My children, rather I wait for you anxiously until the last instant.

THIS GENERATION THAT HAS SURPASSED ALL MEASURE OF SIN CALLS TO MY HOLY JUSTICE, KNOCKS ON THE DOOR OF MY WRATH AND I HAVE TURNED OVER THE PLACE OF MY JUSTICE TO ALL OF CREATION, which will turn against this generation that offends Me, and Creation is totally indifferent to man for it does not recognize him because man does not live in My Will.

WHOM DO I NEED AT MY SIDE IN THESE INSTANTS?

Everyone, absolutely everyone, but I well know that not all hear Me or love Me, and they not only scorn Me, but in advance they judge My Words and My Calls to My People, I being a God who does not act without announcing to those He loves what will happen.[1]

As they mocked My Instruments in the past, so also in this instant and it will be so until this humanity finds itself doubled over by pain, until some return to Me, even though the majority will adhere to the forces of the antichrist. Since by not loving Me and being conscious that they do not know Me, they will be easily deceived by the preaching of the one who comes for his spoils.

My beloved, beloved People: “I THIRST,” I THIRST NOT ONLY FOR SOULS BUT FOR HUMANITY’S CONSCIENCE. You do not know Me, since you have not received due instruction about My Commandments, you have not been truly formed to follow My Will; due to this, humanity’s conscience is asleep and attached to everything worldly.

You, My beloved, hear Me and hear My Mother: ENTER AND KNOW ME IN THE DEPTHS OF MY LOVE AND OF MY WORD SO THAT YOU ARE NOT DECEIVED BECAUSE I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND ALWAYS, AND MY WORD AND MY COMMANDMENTS HAVE BEEN GIVEN FOR ALL TIMES, TO EVOLVE WITH MAN AND NOT TO BE TRANSFORMED. MY LAW DOES NOT MAKE ITSELF FIT FOR THE PRESENT INSTANT, RATHER IT IS MAN WHO MUST MAKE HIMSELF TO FIT MY COMMANDMENTS.

The fire of volcanoes rushes to the surface with such anger!

My beloved People, pray for Ecuador, pray for Italy.

The water of the oceans moves with such speed and noise and readiness to rush upon the land!

My People, pray for San Francisco; My People, pray for Spain, pray for Brazil.

My beloved, the Sun will get closer to the Earth and will emanate so much heat towards the Earth that My children will have to distance themselves from it whichever way possible.

My beloved, with how much ease man debates and pounces one upon the other with the same anger with which several countries are in total state of violence in the clutches of satan, the one who diverts men’s minds filling the soul with hate and rancor. This will spread to the masses.

Pray for Iraq, pray for the Middle East and pray for South America.

My beloved, My People, grow in My Love, grow in holiness, be different from the rest of the world, for what is worldly leads man to fully perish.

Pray for My Church, division with quick steps, and My Church will be shaken from its foundation; division will arrive like a thief that comes in the night without being heard.

Division in My Church will lead people to total confusion, but you who know Me, My beloved, you know that My Word does not change, you know that My Love is for every instant and you recognize Me in My Body and My Blood and you nourish yourselves from My Body and My Blood. You take refuge beneath My Mother’s Mantle and help one another, you minster to one another and alert one another.

Beloved, you who recognize Me, must grow in love and in truth for the coming instants will be instants of trial, of a trial through which you have not passed before, and those who are not sure, will fall into great errors that I will speedily judge.

My People will not suffer forever, but they will be severely tried and you must prepare yourselves for this. You who call yourselves My children, live in fear of disputes, of human errors, of human jealousies, of human envies and lead My Sacrosanct Heart to grieve.

YOU WHO TELL ME YOU LOVE ME, MAKE REPARATION CONTINUALLY FOR HOW MUCH YOU LEAD ME TO SUFFER.

In this instant, HOW CAN MY PEOPLE PREPARE?

WITH MEDITATION ON MY WORD AND WITH MEDITATION OF MY LOVE TO be lived.

You must be crystalline water that refreshes the thirsty without the thirsty having to ask for it. Be transparent, do not fight against one another, for through division satan weakens those who are Mine.

Set aside ALREADY human foolishness, love one another, for the one who continues to be a reason for division, this one will fall and lament having been an instrument of evil.

MY MERCY IS INFINITE AS IS MY JUSTICE. HOW FALSE IS THE ONE WHO DENIES MY ANGER AND MY JUSTICE, BECAUSE MY JUSTICE bends THE FOOLISH, THE HARD OF HEART, AND IT IS NECESSARY IN THIS INSTANT.

Look to the Heavens, for from on high I send My Blessing and help for My People. In the firmament you will see a great scourge for humanity leading several countries to suffer and man, upon seeing fire in the Heavens, will shake to his bowels.

MY BELOVED, YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE TRIALS… AND YOU ARE MISTAKEN, BECAUSE YOU, MY CHILDREN, HAVE DISOBEYED ME AND INJURE ME TO THE EXTREME. You have given yourselves over into the clutches of evil and in those clutches you offend Me constantly with new sins and new offenses; you have reached the extreme of sin. But even so, in the most difficult instants of purification, man will be unrecognized by man, for he will surpass the most base instincts that the human mind does not even imagine. The great Powers will unite and then betray one another, leading all of humanity to suffer.

My People: REMAIN FIRM AND STRENGTHENED IN MY LOVE AND IN MY WORD; CLING TO MY COMMANDMENTS AND TO THE CARE OF MY MOTHER WHO DOES NOT ABANDON YOU NOR WILL SHE ABANDON YOU.

My faithful will be protected by My Angels and taken to the Place of Peace. The innocents: let them not fear and My true People must trust in Me.

Evil will not prevail forever, it will be banished from this Earth so that My Church emerge anew and be one with Me.

I bless you and love you.

Your Jesus

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

[1] Amos 3:7 “Surely the Lord God does nothing unless He reveals His secret counsel to His servants the prophets.”​

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

These messages do not sound like they are from heaven. Poorly written - some if it is just plain embarrassing!

'As they mock my instruments in the past'

'the fire of volcanoes rushes to the surface with such anger'

'the sun will get closer to the earth'

'you must be crystalline water that refreshes the thirsty'

As the young people say LOL!

4. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I don't know if they are poorly written because I don't speak Spanish. Poorly translated by google is surly a possibility. I have not been a big believer of Pastor Enoch but the Luz de Maria ones I have not so easily dismissed.

5. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Latest message to Luz de Maria dated May 11, 2014. I'm sure that my translation could use some additional refinement from someone more fluent in Spanish, especially when it comes to an idiomatic rendition of some of the more poetic expressions, but here it is on the basis that anything is an improvement on Google translate. The part on the Eagle and the Bear (presumably the US and Russia) is particularly worth pondering. For your discernment, as ever.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA, MAY 11, 2014

WITH THE CONSTANCY OF ONE WHO BELIEVES FIRMLY IN THEIR GOD, SO MINE ARE THOSE WHO WILL CONTINUE UNDER THE INCLEMENT SUN OF THE IRE OF THEIR BROTHERS AND THE RAVAGES OF NATURE.

Man, contaminated by himself and his surroundings, will not resist the constant invasion of elements created by scientific man. Waves spread in the air, attacking and unleashing attitudes of man, in order to make man less human, alienating his senses and feelings so that they do not fuse with Me. Man has advanced his own self-destruction. Thus his feeling and belief will negatively affect the awareness that each person is a creature of Mine, filled from the beginning with the Love of My Holy Spirit.

My People are ignorant of the whole harsh reality, and the truth is hidden with evil intent.

Beloved, those of My Messages where I warned you that you come to be no more than a number, have arrived. You will be eliminated as superfluous population [Como sobrepoblacion, les reduciran] by the will of the powerful who lead the world.

Man lives and will live without looking beyond, being superficial and physical in every aspect of his life. Without My Spirit illuminating him, man remains devoid of wisdom. He walks perceiving only what his five senses allow; this determines the awareness that each person maintains concerning the current moment [el instante en que se mueven].

I DO NOT WANT A PEOPLE OF THE HIGHLY EDUCATED, BUT ONE OF SIMPLE SOULS, LOVERS OF ME, THIRSTING FOR KNOWLEDGE AND AWARE OF HOW SCIENCE IS MANIPULATING HUMAN BEHAVIOUR.

My church was not alerted by the hierarchy and at this moment is walking in ignorance of the Signs of the Times ... in this moment of moments.

Whoever approaches Me seeking My Light shall find it; those who in the darkness of their obstinacy deny My Word also deny the history of humanity. As in the past, they continue to deny what is coming until the blazing fire touches them; at that moment they will know that they have denied My Word, that they have not believed in me and that they departed from My Truth.

Pray, my beloved, for Syria: it will be destroyed in its ambition for power .

My sons neither walk in Truth nor desire My Truth. My Creation lives according to My Will, and She will be the arm executing My Justice.

Pray for the United States; it will be scourged by Nature.

MY CHURCH WILL BE TROUBLED, DIVIDED, BUT WILL NOT BE DEFEATED .

My Beloved People, My enemies are superabundant, no calm remains in their hearts, they do not know My Love; the most intimate fibres of the human heart have become hardened and will be even more so.

So many parasites prevent them from trusting in My Word and accepting it! Base passions achieve more than a Word of Mine ...

WOE TO THE ONE WHO DENIES MY WORD, WHO WILL DENY MY REDEMPTION!

You, beloved children, do not depart from Me, since My Justice is ready and I come to reap the harvest.

Beloved, your Fellow Travellers are struggling against demons who do not [only] lurk, but who have penetrated the human heart.

I KNOW WELL THAT THIS WORD OF MINE IS A SPEAR TO SOME, WOUNDING THEM; LIVING IN THEIR EASE, THEY DO NOT WANT TO AWAIT ME PROPERLY PREPARED TO FACE MY JUSTICE .

" Not everyone who says 'Lord, Lord' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven" :

Nor everyone who thinks they serve me ...

Nor the one [among the] elect who does not fulfill My Will...

Nor the one in whom My Love does not abide ...

Nor he who causes division ...

Nor he who looks on me from a distance ...

Nor he who utilizes power against My Children and especially the weak.

The one who makes humanity tremble with [his] lies will not be My child.

My beloved:

THE EAGLE THAT FLAUNTS ITS PRIDE IN RISING TO THE HEIGHTS, SEES ALL THAT MOVES ON THE EARTH AND WOUNDS IN ORDER THAT ITS PREY SHOULD NOT ESCAPE FROM ITS CLAWS - I WILL CUT ITS CLAWS.

Beloved :

THE BEAR MOVES HAUGHTILY AND WITH ITS GREAT POWER TRIES TO INTIMIDATE ALL THAT MOVES AND APPROACHES ITS PREY WITH APPARENT TENDERNESS;

BUT I WILL REDUCE ITS FORCE AT THE NECESSARY MOMENT [EN EL INSTANTE PRECISO]. I AM WHO I AM!

Pray, My beloved, pray; Communism spreads like water when it rains, and the flow is impetuous.

My people, I do not depart from My faithful; My covenant with My faithful demands it.

My Mother comes hastily to the aid of souls thirsting for My Love and Her Motherhood.

I bless you, I love you.

Your Jesus.

6. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

The Eagle must be the USA?

7. padraig

padraig New Member

'My church was not alerted by the hierarchy and at this moment is walking in ignorance of the Signs of the Times ... in this moment of moments'

Ain't that the truth!:cool:

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  8. Peter B

Peter B Powers

That can be assumed - it's not the first time that the Eagle has appeared in Luz de Maria's messages (as well as in those of Pedro Regis, which sometimes parallel hers quite closely).

9. Peter, this sounds like chemtrails to me...numbing peoples minds, clouding them. Soooo many, many people having a 'problem' with their memories! Even children!!

Andy3 likes this.
  10. kathy k

kathy k Guest

I immediately thought of the internet, video games, T.V. Think of the hours each day so many, especially children, spend soaking up the filth that is offered up!

dust, mothersuperior7 and Heidi like this.
  11. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Below are the two latest alleged messages received by Luz de Maria. The translation is a joint effort between WCWTS and myself and posed a number of problems, as the opinion of a first-language Spanish speaker is that the language is very poor, suggesting that Luz de M. may be from a remote community (there are of course very good historical precedent s for locutionaries whose literacy is very limited, which seems to be a classic method of Heaven for demonstrating that this is not purely human wisdom: think of Mélanie Calvat, who was unable to spell some of the words she recived from Our Lady at La Salette). The combination of a sophisticated thought structure with inadequate literary expression logically suggests authenticity, as on a human level this combination is counter-intuitive.

There is one obvious mistake in the original message dated May 19 (talking of the imminence of a financial crash and the problem of attachment to worldly wealth in the Church): this should be the 'lack of renunciation of RICHES [riquezas] of those who serve Me at the altar'. This is presumably a case of something being lost in transmission.

Words in square brackets are the translators' clarifications.

For your discernment, as always.

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA

MAY 21, 2014

My Beloved People, I bless you:
    MY HAND REMAINS UPON YOU AT EVERY MOMENT, DO NOT FALTER,
    CONTINUE BEING STRONG IN MY TRUTH.

In this moment when peace treaties and alliances are being developed, My Word is being fulfilled; [it is now] that you are closer to the dénouement of all My Announcements and those of My Mother.

We are taking you by Our Hand, guiding you so that you do not go astray nor allow deception to befall you so that you continue living in a false peace.

ALL THOSE WHO GOVERN THE PEOPLES, THOSE WHO DIRECT INSTITUTIONS, THOSE SCIENTISTS WHO CONCEAL THE TRUTH, AND EVEN MY CHURCH , ARE HOLDING YOU UNDER FALSEHOOD AND UNDER DARKNESS .

My Truth is not revealed completely, hence I am directing My People through My faithful Instruments in order that lies and falsity do not lead you into believing that you are abiding by My Wishes and My Will.

MY LAW IS ONE AND IT IS WRITTEN AND IT CANNOT NOR SHOULD IT BE TRANSFORMED AT THE CONVENIENCE OF HUMAN CREATURES; for this [reason] that My Flock is so small ... My Word is distorted to accommodate the falsehood in which man is walking at this very moment.

I INVITE YOU TO WALK IN MY TRUTH, TO BE TRUE, NOT TO WAVER, TO REMAIN ATTENTIVE TO EVERY WORD AND EVERY LETTER OF THE DECLARATIONS THAT REACH YOU, AS IMPLICIT IN THEIR ESSENCE IS THE VERY OPPOSITE OF MY WILL.

Arm yourselves with courage, the courage of My Holy Spirit, in order that those who have long since made pacts with satan would not entrap you [with them] at this moment and neither cause nor lead you to become a part of their spoils.

DECEPTION REIGNS OVER HUMANITY, IT REIGNS THROUGH THOSE WHO HOLD WORLDLY POWER, BUT I AM COMING SOON TO RESCUE MY PEOPLE.
    THESE ARE DIFFICULT MOMENTS WHEN MY AUTHENTIC CHILDREN ARE MEETING OBSTACLES AT EVERY STEP THEY TAKE, BUT DO NOT FALTER, AS I AM READY TO MEET WITH MY PEOPLE.

Do not be afraid, I do not abandon you; on the contrary, I look with joy towards the moment when we will meet each other face to face.
    Pray, My Beloved People, for the United States; itsleader has gone as far as to sign false alliances.

Pray, My Beloved people, for My children in Venezuela who are constantly flogged by the scourge of communism.

My Beloved People :
    DO NOT ALLOW LIES TO LEAD YOU TO FALSE ILLUSIONS, BUT ON THE CONTRARY, SEE THAT BEHIND EACH INTERNATIONAL DECLARATION IS THE FULFILLMENT OF WHAT I HAVE ANNOUNCED TO YOU.

I bless you, continue in My Love, continue being True, continue being Christocentric. May my Peace be in each one of you .

Your Jesus.

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA MAY 19, 2014

My most Beloved People:

MY CHILDREN RECEIVE THE BLESSING OF MY HOUSE IN EVERY ACT OR WORK PERMEATED BY LOVE TOWARDS ME. MAN HAS FORGOTTEN THAT THE PRINCIPAL CONSTITUENT OF ANYONE WHO IS MY CHILD IS MY LOVE.

Continuing with a heart of stone, moment by moment the creature puts away the meekness and kindness that those who are Mine ought to possess in order to bear fruit in abundance. Human miseries pollute the dryness and weakness of thought and reasoning, finding in the darkness of sin a false hope, which is motivated by the inability to choose and the habit of following the masses.

THE MISUSE OF REASON HAS BECOME NORMAL, PUTTING ASIDE ITS AUTHENTIC AND RIGHTFUL FUNCTION; AS A CONSEQUENCE MAN SEES IRREALITY AS REALITY AND FALSEHOOD AS HOPE.

Woe to the proud man who does not look at himself and keeps on walking in his own arrogance!; he is not walking, but crawling. Because of this fragility that has become ignorance, men do not see that this moment is not like others, but is the decisive moment.

HUMAN SECURITY IS SUSTAINED BY MONEY BUT ITS FALL [MONEY’S FALL] IS INMINENT, AND NOTHING WILL (WITHOUT ANYTHING TO) STOP IT. I will make fall the god “money” in which men have placed their faith, -this affects even the Hierarchy of my Church. I am not a God of luxuries, nor of gold, I am the Pauper of Nazareth who carries the Cross of all people, containing within It the miseries of the lack of renunciation of poverty of those who serve Me at the altar, of those who in these moments ought to defend My People.

THE EARTH WILL TREMBLE BECAUSE OF SO MANY ACTS CONTRARY TO ME, AND EVEN SO THEY [meaning the people] WILL NOT REMEMBER ME.

Rampant madness has led man to appropriate demonic acts and to perform them, while the demons enjoy [themselves], pleased with human acts infected with evil.

The air will flow with dust which will leave man without skin, and the big powerful people, in their caves, will believe that they are free from contamination, since they will be ignorant of the power of what they themselves have created. Poor humanity, how much you will suffer!

CHILDREN, YOU KEEP MY LOVE PRESENT, LIVING AND BEATING IN THE WAITING THAT DOES NOT DESPAIR, WITH THE ASSURANCE OF MY ASSISTANCE. I will send [you] My Word in the mouth of My Creature for you to understand that My Word does not change and whoever changes it is acting against My Will.
    Pray, beloved, for Mexico; it will be struck hard by the earth. Pray, My Beloved; pray for Panama, it will be shaken. Pray for Costa Rica, it will suffer greatly.
    These are the moments; you should not expect [any] others.
    [or This is the time, you shouldn’t expect another]

I DO NOT ABANDON MY PEOPLE NOR ANYONE WHO SUFFERS FOR MY SAKE, NEITHER THE ONE WHO PREACHES MY WORD WITH COURAGE. I CHOOSE MY INSTRUMENTS AND REVEAL MY WORD TO THEM; NOT FOR THEM TO KEEP IT IN SILENCE, BUT SO THAT THEY WARN THEIR BROTHERS.

The new dawn will come, and My Children will be My People in Spirit and in Truth.

I bless you.

Your Jesus.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  12. kathy k

kathy k Guest

"These are the moments; you should not expect [any] others. "
    [or This is the time, you shoudn’t expect another]

Wow. Thanks, Peter.

The most recent message from Pelianito is also an urgent message:

BVM: “Beloved children, you do not fully understand what is at stake. If you did, you would eliminate all from your life that does not serve God’s holy will. Never has it been more important, more urgent, that my faithful servants divest themselves of what does not serve the Lord’s will. You allow so many distractions! You will weep one day over all the good left undone because you allowed yourself to be distracted from your divine purpose, and the tears will be bitter indeed. Begin anew, my children! This moment! Pray as never before. Offer penance. Give me your daily duty. I will transform everything in my Flame of Love. Children do not delay. The harvest of souls is very near.”

http://pelianito.stblogs.com/

Andy3 likes this.
  13. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Wow Kathy. I was just thinking recently of that scene in Schindler's list at the end when Oscar Schindler breaks down and weeps about how he could have done more. I feel I have wasted my whole life not doing enough for God and doing everything for me. How selfish I was and still am. Can someone please whack me over the head so I stop living for me and only for Jesus and Mary!

14. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Oh and Kathy....have you found any new medals? The scapular demand is high and my inventory is zero ha ha.

15. kathy k

kathy k Guest

I found a stash of scapulars just the other day in the bowels of my car trunk! I made them for Protestant co-workers mostly with crucifixes. I left them in the office at Christmas time with a note explaining the scapular in the best protestant language I could muster. Not many takers, but a few found homes.

I'll get them to you right away...

Andy3 likes this.
  16. kathy k

kathy k Guest

What we have to do is work on future regret prevention, now. Don't look back.

Every time I'm tempted to re-visit the past and sift through old regrets, the Holy Spirit immediately reminds me of the words of St. Paul (and if you haven't killed any Christians, you're way ahead of him in the regret department!):

It is not that I have already taken hold of it or have already attained perfect maturity,* but I continue my pursuit in hope that I may possess it, since I have indeed been taken possession of by Christ [Jesus]. l Brothers, I for my part do not consider myself to have taken possession. Just one thing: forgetting what lies behind but straining forward to what lies ahead, l *I continue my pursuit toward the goal, the prize of God’s upward calling, in Christ Jesus.l *Let us, then, who are “perfectly mature” adopt this attitude. And if you have a different attitude, this too God will reveal to you. 16Only, with regard to what we have attained, continue on the same course.

Philippians 3: 12-16

Mario, Jeanne, Andy3 and 1 other person like this.
  17. GULP...sounds like a nuclear attack or a volcano. I cried when I read this thinking of my grandbabies...

18. kathy k

kathy k Guest

Remember the Jesuits who survived ground zero in Hiroshima. If God plans for us to be the remnant, He will protect us. Otherwise, we get to go home.

We need to store up prayers now for those who will die suddenly, unprepared.

19. Peter B

Peter B Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY
    MAY 27, 2014

My beloved children:

MY PEOPLE: WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME, WHERE ARE YOU?

Christ immediately gives me this vision: He presents His bloody cross and says:

"I offered it to My Children, and they did not want it, they returned it to me... "

Christ asks me to help him carry the Cross. I could only hold it a little, as Christ didn't let it go. I saw drops of blood coming out of the wood of the Cross, and deep cracks [were appearing] in the Cross. Through the cracks I was hearing human voices pleading for relief; I was amazed. I continued walking silently beside Christ, with my hands on the Cross.

He said to me:

"Do not look down, look to your right."

There was a large, tall structure and Christ said to me:

"Let us go towards this Temple."

At this point I realized it was the Church, and I followed the Lord; but a few metres before reaching the edifice, it was cracking deeply.

Then Christ said to me:

"My beloved , look how my Church is fractured... I continue carrying my Cross for all My Children who disobey me and crucify Me moment by moment ."

I saw some human creatures/beings shouting at Christ to keep away. Christ stopped and said to me:

"Look how My own children are crucifying Me, they do not want Me in My own house, I make them uncomfortable because of the debauchery in which humanity is living."

Then, [as we were] motionless before this scene, Jesus continued, saying to me:

My Beloved:

See how My Church is cracking; My Word is no longer Law, My People are not disposed to live in Me, My presence is neglected in the Eucharist, they do not worship Me properly, My children do not pray and therefore they are getting lost[por ello se pierden]; whoever does not pray cannot guide souls, nor whoever does not practise My Law, My Love and My Charity. My Love is prayer and action on behalf of your brothers, it is to awaken the sleeping. A man without Law is a man on the precipice, in darkness, in a false freedom that [not only] welcomes but leads to the liberalism of worldly sin.

Do you know how they love Me now?

Luz de Maria:

I couldn't tell you, Lord.

Christ:

They visit me on Sunday, and the rest of the week ... They disregard me: denying aid to their neighbour, forgetting the sick and needy, being silent regarding abuses of power. They disregard Me, ending the life of the human being, attacking the innocent like wild beasts, attacking one another remorselessly, altering Nature so as to harm populations moment by moment, making My children sick by means of food, transporting nuclear energy to poor countries in order to create alliances based on the spirit of evil.

My beloved daughter, humanity makes My Heart bleed, and it bleeds ...

Luz de Maria :

Yes, my Supreme Good, I know it.

Christ:

My own Church will cut off the aid it receives from My Mother; they do not need anything, they are self-sufficient. They live without living, they exist from day to day. Sin is customary and custom leads to habit.

My true Instruments convey My Word while others fight like ferocious wolves and pounce on My faithful, seeking to discredit My Calls to humanity. THIS IS NOT ME ... I AM PEACE, TRUTH AND LOVE. Nobody has the first place but the one who works and acts in My Will, not he who attacks: he does not give testimony to My Word.

The moment is ALREADY close when the Earth will not be stopped; with man being more and more aggressive, conscience itself will make him focus his thoughts and evil desires on greater necessities, as the earth shudders with force.

My Beloved:

I invite you to pray for Russia, the earth will shake it.

Pray for Chile, it will suffer anew.

My beloved, man holds anger, not love in his heart.

Luz de Maria:

Yes, my Lord, anger poisons the senses and silences feelings.

Christ:

Mankind has been poisoned by technology, by evil guidelines in all its aspects, My Institution is permissive, it gains followers, not the faithful.

When man runs without anyone to guide him, this allows the sea of the senses to swell and destroy everything in its way. The soul is imprisoned and the spirit is grieved because of the abuses of those who act, forgetting that I measure actions with the same measure with which each person has measured their conduct.
    Those who say they love me devour one another; they come together and say that they pray in My Name, forgetting the First Commandment. Like hungry wolves, they pounce on their brothers, overcome by hatred and envy, in search of the prime positions. Whoever wants to be first will be last.

Pray for My Church, it will suffer division. My Church will be shaken.

I CONTINUE CARRYING MY CROSS, COMING EVER CLOSER TO ALL MANKIND.

MY JUSTICE IS LOVE, AND WITH MY LOVE I WILL TAKE CHARGE OF THOSE WHO HAVE ABUSED
    MY PATIENCE AND MERCY.

I bless My faithful, those who preach My Word with Truth, those who do not tire of evangelizing, who act in the Good and shine like the Sun of My Will.

I bless you.

Your Jesus.

mothersuperior7 likes this.

20. Peter, What could this mean??
    "My own Church will cut off the aid it receives from My Mother; they do not need anything, they are self-sufficient."

Hasn't the Church already done this by not doing the consecration??