Lost wedding ring

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Yellowcoffeecup, May 24, 2016.

  1. did he look inside his gloves?
     
  2. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I think a lady has found your ring but is not sure who to give it to. Put up a notice.
     
  3. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    Have you put up a poster(s). I would do that and write something that will tug on their heart strings, the sentimental value, how many years you have been married, etc. Maybe offer a reward, I think the price of gold has dropped quite a bit so may be your reward would be some incentive. I found a wedding ring once and I put up a poster and no one responded until this day I feel sad about it. I just said I found a ring and then if someone called I would have asked them to describe it. I got no responses. I think people are usually honest but they may not think to take it to a lost and found. Best wishes.
     
  4. He checked it gloves, and the machine he was driving that morning. He's retraced his steps many times. Looked under pallets. The problem is is he doesn't know when he lost it, but he is sure he lost it at work that morning. He noticed it after his lunch break, and didn't leave the building for lunch. I checked his car thoroughly. It could be anywhere. It will take a small miracle.
    I will tell him to put up a notice and even offer a reward. That's a great idea!
    Padraig why do you say you think a lady found it? That would be quite Something if it turned out to be the case!
    I really am thankful to all of you! More than yall know.
     
  5. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    I lost my car and apartment keys in a foot of powdery snow while skiing. Someone found them and turned them in. Miracles do happen! :)
     
    padraig likes this.
  6. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I alwyas pray when i loose things and I am forever loosing things. I hide them away for safe keeping and forget where I hid tham. So stupid. But they always turn up with prayer.
     
  7. Padraig, I was reading old posts from when the forum started, and from what I've gathered, you are the founder of the Mother Of God website! Wow! I wanted to thank you personally. The members here, and you, inspire me daily. So again, thank you!
     
    Julia and Carol55 like this.
  8. padraig

    padraig Powers

    W
    ell to be honest Our LAdy is the real founder. I wouldn;t like to streal her light.:D

    No sign of the ring?
     
  9. No one could steal*Her light:)
    No sign of the ring. Sadly, though I still have hope it will be found. Thank you for asking! I passed on the advice Yall gave me. Last night my husband dreamed he found it in the parking lot, but the parking lot is as big as the building. I told him to look for it where he saw it in his dream today.
     
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    padraig likes this.
  10. padraig

    padraig Powers

     
  11. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    I have one more idea for you, since you mentioned it may be in the parking lot. I lost a ring in a parking lot once, I knew that it fell off my finger there but it was night time and the headlights of my car helped me find it. Maybe if your husband looks for it at night with a flashlight it will reflect the way that mine did with the headlights. Just an idea.
     
  12. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    Just a reminder that the novena to St. Anthony starts today. I'll be including this and all the prayer requests on the forum in my intentions.
     
    Yellowcoffeecup likes this.
  13. Clare A

    Clare A Powers

    Praying.....
     
  14. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    Dear Saint Anthony, to celebrate you Feast day. Please help Yellowcoffeecup's husband to find the wedding ring.

    God bless you Saint Anthony, we love you; and please say a prayer for us all down here in exile. Amen.
     

Share This Page