LOST AND FOUND

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by mothersuperior7, Apr 14, 2014.

  1. If anyone has the gift of finding things (or seeing them)(I did as a child), would you please say a prayer and beg intercession for some money in a white envelope that disappeared two years ago which was not mine, and my two journals from Ukraine which have disappeared off the face of the earth. Me thinks I have a leprechaun in the house! Things keep disappearing, and I'm not going crazy!
     
  2. Charity

    Charity Mercy

    Prayers going up to St Anthony and Grandma!
     
  3. Adoremus

    Adoremus Powers

    Where was the last place you saw the envelope with the money? Don't rule out sections of loose wallpaper behind shelves or gaps between floorboards (I know from family experiences!).
     
  4. In the family room downstairs on a desk. I am at the desk right now. It is not here. The journals have flat out disappeared!
     
  5. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    In my prayers
     

Share This Page