Locutions to the World

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Ditto.

HOPE and Mary's child like this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Guest

I agree. I posted last week that we would know very very soon if Locutions to the World were true or not, based on the bold messages made....such as the one saying it would be a long conclave. I know others have already rejected them....I was in limbo till now :rolleyes:

HOPE and Mary's child like this.
  3. MarkW

MarkW Guest

I think we can also dispense with Peter the Roman too.

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I think Francis I will fit the bill - he said Good Evening to the people - bowed and prayed in silence with the people - he seems like a pastor to me one who will feed and pasture his sheep [no one was ever expecting the Pope to take the name Peter only that he will be like Peter - a pastor of the flock]

Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep

Mary's child and Patty78 like this.
  5. Jane

Jane Angels

:LOL: Sorry to say, these prophecies will continue. Watch them twist it. o_O

God Bless Pope Francis. :love:

I think you're right, to call himself Peter would have been to obvious to the prophecy.

Mary's child likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

Of course the mass and eucharist , the Word of God and personal prayer are the very centre of my life. How could it be otherwise.

Nevertheless since I was a child I have been fascinated by the mystical, the stimata, visions, locutions, vists by the souls in purgatory.

....and like so many Catholics my whole spirituality has been formed by these, the Sacred Heart, Devotion ot Our Lady, the angels , the souls in purgatory.

Some of these were approved, some not. Even as a kid I knew you had to be a little bit wary of the unapproved ones. But still.

When Jesus was born and walked the Earth no one had approved Him. In fact the religious authorities wanted Him dead.:) So ordianry folks in those days had to make their own minds up. I loved Padre Pio when the Church had a downer on him, I always believed in him no matter what thse idiots in the Vatican thought. :)

I don't know, the Holy Spirit is a real Jack in the Box and we have to let him do his jack in the box thing. Perhaps thats one thing I love about mystical phenomena , its full of surprises, like the Holy SPirit is supposed to be. Must be the child in me. I love it.

Just like this new Pope, Francis, he's a real jack in the box if ever there was one. What a wonderful surprise from God.

[​IMG]

Booklady likes this.
  7. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

yes, these locutions are on the back burner until there is reason to bring them out again. I can't wait to learn more about our new Pope!!

HOPE likes this.
  8. I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater folks. I think he is named after St. Francis Xavier-We are VERY excited at my house! The kids have declared a holiday. I have to color my hair and do laundry. Life goes on, but I feel a warm hug from Jesus and Mary. My son's confirmation is Francis, so he is excited. God BE PRAISED!

Jesus
    He will be the “game changer” because he will walk on the scene when all seems hopeless, when people will be crying out, “Where is God in all this darkness?” The lights will dim and then go out but only so my action will be clearly seen by all.
    There he will be, the pope of the third millennium. He will carry a new light, a light that he already possesses as a treasure kept in the greatest hiddenness. He will arise by the most surprising way. Again, so there will be no mistake, this pope will not be chosen by men but by the clearest and most visible signs from heaven. All will see that the Father has brought this about. Once he assumes the papal throne, my plan will begin to unfold, step by step. Little by little, the powers of darkness will be rolled back. Then, when Satan can no longer accept his defeats he will make the great mistake. Just as he erred in nailing me to the cross, so he will bring about this pope’s death, a true martyrdom, that will shake heaven and earth (as did my death). At that point, the true reign of my mother as the Woman Clothed With the Sun will begin. Hers will not be an immediate victory. However, all of her children will take heart and know that the victory will be theirs as they take up the sword of the Spirit.
    Mary
    I have held back these revelations until now but they can no longer be hidden. The words must be said and duly recorded. They are my words also and I would like to speak.
    I have chosen this son from among many. He is the child of my choice and I have guided him since childhood. I gave him devout Catholic parents and a devout home. As a child, he walked with me, not even understanding the special graces I was placing in his heart. His parents taught him a deep love for the rosary and even opened up to him the beginnings of devotion. You can see that he was always mine. Always I led and protected him, and he always cherished a special devotion to me. He was always marked by my seal. However, all that was contained in these seeds of devotion were hidden to him.
    He always saw himself as one of many, and always tried to consider himself the least of all. Only as these years have gone by, has he realized who he was and what I had called him to be. Even now, he would gladly surrender these gifts to others, but I have not chosen another. He is well aware of that and knows that his ascending to the papacy in inevitable. Yet, he will make no move to promote himself and he will speak to no one about the revelations he has received. All is hidden in his heart, like treasures deeply buried. It is not for him to open these treasures or to decide the time and the circumstances. All remains in my hands. He remains in my hands and I will never let him go. When he is revealed to the world, all will see that these words are true. There is nothing more to be said at this time. Later, I will speak again as the time grows closer and those who would doubt will need yet another sign.

such occasional occurrences of flawed prophetic habit should not lead to the condemnation of the entire body of the supernatural knowledge communicated by the prophet, if it is properly discerned to constitute authentic prophecy. Nor, in cases of the examination of such individuals for beatification or canonization, should their cases be dismissed, according to Benedict XIV, as long as the individual humbly acknowledges his error when it is brought to his attention. —Dr. Mark Miravalle, Private Revelation: Discerning With the Church, p. 21

9. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Seems the World Locutions missed the boat on at least two accounts. #1 It was not a long conclave as foretold and #2 He was not an unknown, since he was runner up as pope the last election.

Jane, HOPE and Mary's child like this.
  10. Pia

Pia New Member

Well he was definitely not someone you'd expect. And I was wondering how do they know he was runner up last time if they are supposed to keep the election a secret and burn the ballots?

sunburst likes this.
  11. sunburst

sunburst Powers

I was thinking the same thing. I would be interested to see what those locutions have to say next..Either way the fact that he said he was going to pray to the Madonna is to me a sign,...he is the Pope of Mary.

Pia likes this.
  12. I wonder what does Monsignor John Esseff think now?

Jane and HOPE like this.
  13. Mary's child

Mary's child Guest

I just love that this pope takes the bus! Wonderful! (y)

Border collie likes this.
  14. Rosa

Rosa New Member

I just noticed that the phrase "long conclave" was never actually used in the text of the locution, only in the title, leaving the possibility that the seer or poster made a mistake by using the word "conclave" if what was meant was conclave+general congregation. Just a thought.

http://www.locutions.org/2013/02/1-a-long-conclave/

15. Jon

Jon Archangels

Those papal themes were never that direct, so we shouldn't have expected anything to be that obvious.

..He is Italian....

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  16. Rain

Rain Powers

From the link you posted:

Not short or completed quickly??? Come on now, this might not have been the shortest conclave ever, but it was close. Two days, five ballots, that's quickly completed no matter how you slice it.

17. Jon

Jon Archangels

..And the Jesuit order was founded in Rome on september 27, 1540...

18. Jon

Jon Archangels

Those papal themes were never that direct, so we shouldn't have expected anything to be that obvious.

..He is Italian....​
    ...And the white smoke arose exactly at 6:66 PM....

...:sneaky:

19. Jon

Jon Archangels

just added that one for the intrigue:cool:

20. HOPE

HOPE Guest

o_O:X3:we'll never hear the end of that one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.