Locutions to the World

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mary's child

Mary's child Guest

my problem with these messages is indeed the language. It separates those who don't have a good vocabulary from those who do, which means that this message isn't open to them. God wouldn't do that. I would stake my life on it.

So, now I have two reasons to refute them.

One dangerous message that could incite a full scale war, which incidentally, God never wants! Yes, I know he says we will be punished by our misdeeds by wars etc, but that is all through the ugliness of man's heart, it is all connected. Sin begets sin.

The other is that the language used here alienates those who don't have a good vocabulary or understanding of the written word etc.. God would NEVER exclude these little ones. He uses a language that all can understand which is exactly why it confounds the proud. They cannot get over an awesome Creator using the simplest of people and the simplest of words to impart to His people.

Faith and jayneturner2012 like this.
  2. Mary's child

Mary's child Guest

The two patricks have taken in so many with their messages, because they were against abortion and highlighted the need for prayer and the rosary. People failed to see that they were been taken out of the Church to pray and into their 'house of prayer' .. Many of which are now around the world.

I don't have a problem with 'houses of prayer' as such, especially now that many Churches are locked all day. But it is an awful thing if there is a Church nearby that is open, with the Blessed Sacrament sitting by himself, whilst all the 'holy' people are in a house a few streets away!!!

This happens near where I am. I have been invited a few times to a 'house of prayer' even though my Church is open from 6:30 am until 10 pm at night with exposition of The Blessed Sacrament! I asked someone once why they don't come to St Anthony's, their response was.. "Oh, it is so lovely at the house of prayer, you should come there". This particular house is near another Roman Catholic Church, practically next door, that too is open daily for prayer. What the hell is going on?!!!!!!!!!!!

The two patricks had messages that were fooling everyone, then they were claiming that Benedict was the anti-christ and people were so far gone that they actually believed this message and still do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't listen to them for two reasons. One message was when they said that Jesus told them to grow their hair long to look more like him. Idiots!!! God is not interested in outward appearances.

I also found that they were far too condemning of priests. Jesus is not going to run down him priests in such a way to us lay people who have no idea what it is like to truly lay your life down for those who are not of your own family but a spiritual family.

You know, I will stand by these 'little things' that I notice, thank God they have kept me safe so far. And when I meet God at the gates of Heaven, He will know that my reasoning was sound and based on His word. God doesn't have a problem with mistakes that we his children might make, it is sin He hates.

3. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Very interesting locutions only 4 weeks before our Holy Father's news of retirement:

Mary and Her Pope

Jan16,2013
    1. Raising Up A Pope

Mary and Her Pope
    Jesus
    Even while I speak, much is happening. The world continues down its road. Evil deeds are piled high, one on top of the other. The darkness grows and claims more people, while those already in darkness go deeper into this night of death. Mankind does not realize where it is or how soon the great darkness will be unleashed, like black clouds that suddenly fill the sky, as if without any warning.
    Yet, how could anyone say that this is without any warning, when my Mother has spoken so often of this situation. Few have listened to her or even heard her words.
    So, I will exalt her even more. I will raise up a pope who owes everything to her, including his rise to the papacy. He will not hold back. He will not limit her. When he is the pope, her mantle will fully unfold and her protection will be offered to all who seek it.
    I will not compromise. Everyone will come to me through my mother and those who reject her will reject me. Her power will spread everywhere in ways never before seen. Satan will be stirred to a great anger and will quickly want to destroy the pope who so unfailingly exalts her, but I will not allow him to have any victory. I will save my pope in astonishing ways until the very end when he will give his life for his heavenly Queen.
    Mary
    Who is this person whom I have chosen and whom I have so carefully prepared? Why have I kept him in the shadows, unwilling to expose him to the light? He has been mine from the very beginning, always the chosen one, always the one who resided in the very center of my heart. He knows who he is. He knows that he has been chosen. He knows that I have prepared him. He has no doubt. He does not trust in his own strength. He knows that I will raise him up. He already knows exactly what to do, although how this will be accomplished is still hidden from him.
    Would I allow the great work of consecrating Russia to chance? Would I just pick someone at the last minute, who is not sure of the correct steps and who might be reluctant to go ahead when all the opposition mounts? Not at all. He has been mine from the beginning and a moment will come when I will give him to the Church.

4. Fatima

Fatima Guest

2. The Pope of the Third Millennium

[​IMG] Print This Post
    Jan 17th, 2013
    Jesus
    He will be the “game changer” because he will walk on the scene when all seems hopeless, when people will be crying out, “Where is God in all this darkness?” The lights will dim and then go out but only so my action will be clearly seen by all.
    There he will be, the pope of the third millennium. He will carry a new light, a light that he already possesses as a treasure kept in the greatest hiddenness. He will arise by the most surprising way. Again, so there will be no mistake, this pope will not be chosen by men but by the clearest and most visible signs from heaven. All will see that the Father has brought this about. Once he assumes the papal throne, my plan will begin to unfold, step by step. Little by little, the powers of darkness will be rolled back. Then, when Satan can no longer accept his defeats he will make the great mistake. Just as he erred in nailing me to the cross, so he will bring about this pope’s death, a true martyrdom, that will shake heaven and earth (as did my death). At that point, the true reign of my mother as the Woman Clothed With the Sun will begin. Hers will not be an immediate victory. However, all of her children will take heart and know that the victory will be theirs as they take up the sword of the Spirit.
    Mary
    I have held back these revelations until now but they can no longer be hidden. The words must be said and duly recorded. They are my words also and I would like to speak.
    I have chosen this son from among many. He is the child of my choice and I have guided him since childhood. I gave him devout Catholic parents and a devout home. As a child, he walked with me, not even understanding the special graces I was placing in his heart. His parents taught him a deep love for the rosary and even opened up to him the beginnings of devotion. You can see that he was always mine. Always I led and protected him, and he always cherished a special devotion to me. He was always marked by my seal. However, all that was contained in these seeds of devotion were hidden to him.
    He always saw himself as one of many, and always tried to consider himself the least of all. Only as these years have gone by, has he realized who he was and what I had called him to be. Even now, he would gladly surrender these gifts to others, but I have not chosen another. He is well aware of that and knows that his ascending to the papacy in inevitable. Yet, he will make no move to promote himself and he will speak to no one about the revelations he has received. All is hidden in his heart, like treasures deeply buried. It is not for him to open these treasures or to decide the time and the circumstances. All remains in my hands. He remains in my hands and I will never let him go. When he is revealed to the world, all will see that these words are true. There is nothing more to be said at this time. Later, I will speak again as the time grows closer and those who would doubt will need yet another sign.

5. Mary's child

Mary's child Guest

Ok, here is the thing regarding any prophecies about our pope retiring. Did none of you wonder why he (Benedict) named 6 new completely unexpected cardinals just before Christmas? Cardinals who were good traditionalists, who would be trustworthy in future decisions of the Church.

This was a surprise announcement. I remain clearly thinking, he is ill, or he is looking for back up for votes on various things to keep our Church safe. Something is about to happen..

And I am NOT a prophet. Just a watcher..

Carmel333 and HOPE like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes I remember it well...and I remember wondering....:sneaky:

Mary's child likes this.
  7. HOPE

HOPE Guest

GOATS? HMMM, missed that one:p

8. freecycle.org and craigslist.com are all over the world and I'm serious when I say I live providentially. I need to write about it some time. I have had so many miracles happen in our lives. We like goat meat. We had never had it, and when we read that 70% of the world ate it I was amazed. I was hesitant at first, but IT TASTES LIKE ROAST BEEF! Its simply delicious! I would rather have that than deer (venison) which we eat a lot of and is a bit gamey tasting. Elk is very good too. Moose is the best. Its like a very lean beef.

9. HOPE

HOPE Guest

OK, goats it is, but no buffalo of beefalo, now that's gamey.

10. Really? They serve a lot of buffalo here in Montana. I've never heard it described as gamey. We almost bought half a buffalo for our freezer, but our sons brought home two deer and an elk and that was that! We had room for half a pig and it was full for two and a half freezers...

11. HOPE

HOPE Guest

I've only had the beefalo, but I did not like it. Some one gave us a ton of it which we froze and ate for a year and I was never so happy as when I saw that last package of beefalo disapear.(n)

12. good idea!!

13. padraig

padraig Powers

So long as you don't eat the Bernese Mountain dog we won't fall out over a few dead Billy goats.:)

[​IMG]

RoryRory likes this.
  14. Ha! She walked around tip-toe-ing after all that death in the air---let me tell ya! She looks like this, but she is tan/brown. More Great Pyrenese that Bernese. Incredibly intelligent tho!

RoryRory likes this.
  15. Fatima

Fatima Guest

The Next Pope
    Mar 1, 2013 A Non-European Pope?The Next Pope
    Jesus: What is hidden will be revealed as the days go on. First, the hidden design and plans of the cardinals. Many nourish a secret hope that they will be the choice. Others nourish the hope that they can push forward their candidate. This is their greatest hope because they see themselves as too unknown to ascend the papacy. All of this will be a pushing back and forth, a sparring of various personalities and ideas. This will wear off and give way to a serious discussion of the candidates – really too many and too diverse. The field is not limited to Italians, or to Europeans. The cardinals are thinking of the world and asking the question, is it time for another part of the world to bring forth a pope? This thinking is important because it will stretch out the timetables. These cardinals will refuse to give up their hopes. They see that Benedict tried to win back Europe and was not successful. Why try again? Why place the Church in the hands of a European? This will be a main issue in the discussions.
    Mary: Many will question the wisdom of a non-European. Is not the papacy located in Europe? Is not the pope the bishop of Rome? So, there will be a great resistance on the part of many to accept, even the premise that a non-European should be elected. The scales are weighted in Europe’s favor, yet the tide to move the papacy out of Europe is strong. This will be an on-going battle, even before candidates are named. Neither side will give up quickly, nor allow the others to push through their candidates. Those who favor a non-European pope do not have the power to elect but they exert a great power to stop an election.
    Mar 22, 2013 A Pope With A Burning Heart The Next Pope
    Jesus: When all begins to become clear to the cardinals, they will see the greatness of their call and the overwhelming responsibility that has fallen to them. They will see the state of the world, so ready to rip apart at the seams. They will see a Church, bringing in a full harvest in some continents and having little to show in others. They will see the Muslim threat, ever growing and always menacing.
    Yet, they will see more. They will see my Sacred Heart, filled with love yet so many times rejected, even by my Church. Into my heart they must enter. Only there will they see and understand. No one should sit upon the Chair of Peter unless he is close to my heart. I have not called an intellectual. I have not called a charming personality. I want one kind of pope – a pope whose heart burns with mine, whose wisdom comes from the Holy Spirit, and whose papacy will follow my direction. Anyone else is not acceptable at this moment in the history of the world and the Church.
    Mary: I will speak clearly. The words must be like a knife, cutting to the heart. Do not give me a pope who will not consecrate Russia to my Immaculate Heart. Let him not be vague on this issue. It is already late, very late. This must be his primary goal. Consecrating Russia must have been in his heart years ago. I will reject every candidate for whom the consecration of Russia is not first in their hearts. If their names are put forth, I will personally defeat them. I will act through those who are my closest friends.

I have foreseen this conclave. I have inspired Pope Benedict concerning those whom he selected as cardinals. I have many cardinals who cherish the consecration of Russia. Some do this more openly than others. This issue is not to be set aside. If those who lead the conclave want to put it under the table, then I will raise up those who will put it back on the table. Consecrating Russia must be the pope’s first dream, not his afterthought or something that he might get to.

Mar 3, 2013. The Lord’s Choice The Next Pope
    Jesus: I do not abandon my servants. I do not give them my promise and not keep it. My word is this. The conclave that is about to begin will bring forth a startling pope, one that no one would ever have thought of because he is so hidden in my heart. He walks in my Spirit and he knows my desires. He follows a light that has been with him for years and years. The same light that guided him to the papacy will continue to guide him. Because he follows my light, both the world and the Church will be blessed.
    I will not allow anyone to block his ascendency to the Chair of Peter. Although many will be totally surprised, I will not allow them to stand in the way. I will clear away all the obstacles and will present him to the cardinals as the one whom I have chosen. Even with these clear signs, some will not accept my choice, but they will be in the minority. Most will say, “The Lord has clearly shown us his choice”.
    Mary: He will wait very calmly, knowing that there is nothing he can do or should do. He is the chosen one and upon him I have set my seal. His has been a life of prayer and devotion, of activity and solitude. He waits, not anxiously, but expectantly. He has no idea of how I will bring about his election, even though he knows that I have chosen him. He holds my secrets in his heart and carefully guards them.
    He is seen by many and yet remains unknown. He waits for that moment when I call him onto the center of the stage. When the lights go on, he will be totally prepared, better than any other pope in history because he has dwelt so long in my Immaculate Heart. He knows exactly what I will expect from him and he will give this to me as a faithful son. He will give me everything. He will hold back nothing. He will follow only my plan, setting aside all of his own ideas. He is the one of whom I say, “He will bring my light to the nations”.
    Mar 4, 2103 The Treasures Within the Pope’s Heart The Next Pope
    Jesus: I do not burden those whom I call. I prepare them and give them all the inner graces needed for their task. This was true of Benedict whom I prepared for years by his work in Rome. The future pope I have also prepared, immersing him in many types of pastoral experiences and leading him to search out every action of God. He has been an explorer, looking into all that is new and accepting into his heart all that could bless the Church. These are the fresh blessings that he will bring to the Chair of Peter.

There is more, so much more. It will not just be a sum total of his experiences that he will share, but all that I have told him, all that I have explained to him. For so many, many years I have been speaking to his heart. Even he does not realize all that I have stored up within him. He only knows that I will lift him to the papacy and all that he has received, all the wisdom I have placed in his heart and all the directions for the future of the Church must pour out. There will be new treasures and new directions, all given quickly in a short period of time that will mark this papacy.
    Mary: Do not be surprised that I have prepared my priest son for this great task. Immediately, his papacy will be immersed in the greatest darkness. The forces of hell will realize what I have done. They will see, better than others, the full gift. They will realize what I have accomplished. These forces were poised to destroy the Church. They were lurking along the path, ready to steal and even to destroy. Suddenly, the Church is no longer on that path. All of their plans will come to nothing.
    My pope will lead the Church on a new path. He will say to all, “This is the way we must walk”. Even though he is the pope, many will not agree. Many, and I stress this, many will oppose him and even threaten him. However, this new pope is like a little child who knows only the voice of his mother. He will respond to all of his critics, “This is the way my heavenly mother wants me to lead the Church. Is she not the mother of the Church?”

montfortmary likes this.
  16. Fatima

Fatima Guest

If the above Locutions are true, it will be known very - very soon!! This is beyound amazing and again, if true, it is totally awesome of Our God and Our Blessed Mother to love His Church this much :)

17. Jane

Jane Angels

I haven't read these locutions in depth. But I have seen it said "If the locutions are true, it will be known soon" a few times.
    In short.
    What has been prophecised that we should know soon?

18. padraig

padraig Powers

Well from this message she prophesises immediate and terrible persecution.

We should see before Easter if this is true or not...:sneaky:

sunburst likes this.
  19. Jane

Jane Angels

so it has nothing to do with who the pope will be?

20. Fatima

Fatima Guest

We will know very soon if our next Pope is from the depths of his heart, Marian. He will speak not just words of typical popes, but has been revealed on "world locutions" as being a prophet.... something apart from all other popes. This is what I mean when I say, we will know very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.