Little finds

Discussion in 'Inspirational Stories' started by "Quis ut Deus", Dec 2, 2015.

  1. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    I thought I would share a few pics of what I call my little hello's from Our Lady

    The first pic is of a piece of molted metal from the cross at the top of Krizevac Medjugore I found it at the foot of the cross after climbing the mountain for the first time a good few years ago

    View attachment 3807

    The second pic is of a piece of driftwood I found whilst walking on a local beach this was about 8 years ago

    View attachment 3808
    The last two pic's are of a piece of granite I found this last year whilst out fishing, back and front pics

    View attachment 3809
    View attachment 3810
     
    fallen saint, Marianna, Sam and 3 others like this.
  2. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    I dont know if you noticed or see what I do but the first pic of the piece of metal is for me like a replica of the statue of Our Lady of Medjugore found in mothers village here is a pic also that explains what I can see

    Our lady of Medjugore

    View attachment 3815
     
  3. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Amazing, John. I must keep my eyes open. I like to stare at the clouds, to see things up there:

    [​IMG]
     
    Sam likes this.
  4. CrewDog

    CrewDog Guest

    I think I may have posted this pic last year but ... I found this in a stream bed at one of my favorite parks:
    View attachment 3831
    GOD SAVE ALL HERE!

    PS: The more I think about this .... I found this rock right about the time I discovered MOG :)
    ... some Folks here might think that's more of a :(
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
    fallen saint and Sam like this.
  5. fallen saint

    fallen saint Baby steps :)

    No...i think its a :)

    :)
     

Share This Page