Life News

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by TinNM, Jun 30, 2021.

1. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

I was a guest on Jim’s radio show during the discussions over ObamaCare. He was such a kind, gracious, gentle and humble man.

Requiem æternam dona eis, DominE, Et lux perpetua luceat eis, Requiescant in pace.

Amen.

Carol55, Sam, Mario and 2 others like this.
  2. TinNM

TinNM Guest

Live March for Life, may be the last one if Roe is overturned, I think it will be to some extent but not sure of how much.

Live audio here too, this is really good from NTD which I think is from the Epoch Times people, a conservative source. NTD means New Tang Dynasty or something like that.

EWTN:

Some of this says live but it may have happened a few hours ago.

This one with audio really is how it is out there:
    LIVE from the March for Life! (gettr.com)

maryrose and Sam like this.
  3. Sam

Sam Powers

Unfortunately you have the Bidenees

CV News Feed on January 20, 2022
    [​IMG]
    ‘Catholics for Choice’ Put Pro-Abortion Signs on Cathedral During Pro-Life Vigil
    CV NEWS FEED // During a pro-life vigil Mass ahead of the March for Life, a group of self-proclaimed “Catholics for Choice” projected massive pro-abortion signs on the exterior of the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.

While faithful Catholics prayed for the unborn inside at the annual National Prayer Vigil for Life, the pro-abortion group remained outside the Mass. They came prepared with several pre-designed signs and a projector that would mark the sacred building with messages advocating more abortions.

“PRO-CHOICE CATHOLICS, YOU ARE NOT ALONE,” read one projection. “1 IN 4 ABORTION PATIENTS IS CATHOLIC,” read another. And a third: “STOP STIGMATIZING, START LISTENING.”

“This is diabolical stuff right here,” wrote Catholic journalist Alexandra DeSanctis Marr in response to the demonstration. “The Church has been the most vocal defender of human life in the womb for centuries, and it’s pretty clear the devil doesn’t like that one bit.”

‘Catholics for Choice’ Put Pro-Abortion Signs on Cathedral During Pro-Life Vigil - CatholicVote org

Beth B and TinNM like this.
  4. TinNM

TinNM Guest

Thanks for that... some lifesitenews coverage of that story:

Pro-abortion ‘Catholics’ who sacrilegiously vandalized Our Lady’s Shrine in DC have attacked Almighty God (lifesitenews.com)

I'll just say, I haven't seen antifa but I have seen pro-choice activists, they must be leftwing activists actually up close.

Those "Catholics for choice" are probably just a Soros organization, sadly.. or other deep pockets somewhere.

GEORGE SOROS FUNDS CATHOLIC LEFT – Catholic League

BILLIONAIRE ATHEIST FUNNELS CASH TO JESUITS - CatholicCitizens.org

At one point, in the EWTN feed, there are 2 signs "Let's Go Brandon" that are seen.

At Church, on these kinds of matters, I probably won't say what I would here but this guy at church, one of the more distinguished members of the Church I'd say, he definitely finds fault with the Bishop for not drawing the line more on pro-choice Catholic politicians (or pro-abortion politicians if that is how one terms it).

A lot of good guests on the EWTN coverage. I have been to one of the marches but I really got carried away watching the coverage today and of course, about ever state has their own.

EWTN has as guests and I did not go through the whole thing but

Kristan Hawkins, Students for Life , yes, and it is amazing the age of so much of the crowd, many young people.

Marjorie Danmeister, Susan B. Anthony List. Another good pro-life organization.

And others, the African American pro-life activist, she said her mother almost aborted her but the mother changed her mind and....

I think the mother's story was she saw a female janitorial worker when she was in the abortion clinic who was basically telling her NOT to get the abortion.... and then....

You have to listen to her tell it but it almost seems that janitorial worker disappears.

--------------

For the record, something like that happens in the movie "Alison's Choice", I read reviews on it and some say, the ending is too open to know if the young girl makes the pro-life choice. The matter is not really resolved without giving away spoilers. That's probably true but... I think the overall message is pro-life.

Here is the movie, maybe not the strongest but something to watch anyway.
    Watch Alison's Choice (2015) - Free Movies | Tubi (tubitv.com)

October Bay is the movie I really like, despite having a bit of filler, comic relief, subplots to stretch the movie out but that main message is still there.
    October Baby 2012 MOVIE – gloria.tv

And the last I knew, tubitv above had "Unplanned" for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, I did read the book.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2022
    Sam likes this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

They are doing it here! This had short term media coverage. It’s a absolute disgrace. Our churches should have organized protest at Pitt and had given sermons from every catholic pulpit in the country! The silence is deafening!

TinNM likes this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

They need to tell everyone that there is no such thing as a “ pro choice “ catholic. You can not be both. If you support the murder of a baby, you simply are not catholic…you are criminal. There is no such thing as a pro choice catholic. Can we get the church to please say this out loud?

Jason Fernando, Sam and TinNM like this.
  7. TinNM

TinNM Guest

They are having a "pro-life" summit, the day after the rally.... (actual Roe v. Wade anniversary is actually today, Jan. 22nd but maybe on weekends and such, the Capitol wasn't as open on the weekend and that means for any protesters, anti-war or whatever)...

Live Stream - National Pro-Life Summit (prolifesummit.com)

I never considered that this "youth movement" for many would be so effective, make a real different and it's different movements too.

"40 Days for Life" is another very effective movement. Enough.

Except I know that students for life, actually is doing some real door knocking apparently, going from house to house requesting pro-life support, changing people's minds, and so on.

For a long time, I'd look at the pro-life movement and sure, some positives but as a whole I'd wonder, what are they ever going to ever really accomplish.

But now, even if it is just prayer, a Hail Mary or a Memorare (as relevantradio.com has a campaign doing), say it to stop this evil.

There, my 2 cents.

Jason Fernando, Sam and Beth B like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You are so right. Every bit matters, most especially prayers ! I am just very frustrated that it is not supported or encouraged by our church…or the majority of Catholic Churches. Locally, they do practically nothing…. It is the lay people that do it all. Maybe just only one priest even show up for Life Chain in my community.
    This is the American Holocaust and we can’t even get lip service. God help them….

Jason Fernando, Sam and TinNM like this.
  9. Sam

Sam Powers

They're at it again
    YC pro-abortion activists curse at churchgoers, beam 'God loves abortion' onto St. Patrick's Cathedral

[​IMG]Pro-abortion demonstrators yelled obscenities at people leaving a pro-life vigil at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City on Jan. 22, 2022. | Joe Bukuras/CNA

New York City, N.Y., Jan 24, 2022 / 16:15 pm

Barricades and a line of police protected pro-life attendees entering and exiting the Archdiocese of New York’s Prayer Vigil for Life at St. Patrick’s Cathedral Saturday night, as members of the activist group New York City for Abortion Rights chanted insults and screamed vulgarities at them.

“Go to h*** b****,” one protester screamed at a churchgoer. Multiple other demonstrators screamed “F*** you” and made obscene gestures as a range of people from young children to elderly men and women exited the midtown Manhattan church.

In addition to the vulgarities, demonstrators chanted “Shame,” “Thank God for abortion,” “Go home fascists, go home,” and “New York hates you,” along with pro-choice slogans aimed at churchgoers.

Toward the end of the protest, pro-abortion slogans including "God loves abortion," and "Abortion forever" were illuminated up on the exterior of the cathedral as demonstrators cheered. On Jan. 20 in Washington, D.C., another activist group, Catholics for Choice, projected pro-choice slogans on the facade of the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Mass and Holy Hour on the eve of the March for Life.

NYC pro-abortion activists curse at churchgoers, beam 'God loves abortion' onto St. Patrick's Cathedral | Catholic News Agency

Sorry for the large print, just the way it's copying.

TinNM likes this.
  10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Pure evil, they look possessed.
    God have mercy on them.

Sam, Carol55 and AED like this.
  11. TinNM

TinNM Guest

I happened to see that that Reverend and Senator Warnock, (D) GA. was commenting on abortion, he tweeted:

“As a pro-choice pastor, I’ve always believed that a patient’s room is way too small for a woman, her doctor, and the United States government,” Warnock wrote on Twitter.​

Totally ignoring the unborn child in this equation.

I hope Warnock is voted out soon, right? He's up for reelection I believe. That was disturbing to read.

I just can't fathom some who would say such, who would support such.

Good for Watson, topman.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2022
    Sam likes this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Yes. They most likely are in a sense afflicted by demons. So terrible what awaits them. God have mercy!

Jo M, Sam and Byron like this.
  13. TinNM

TinNM Guest

Sisters for Life latest magazine,

WINTER-IMPRINT-2021-FINAL-WEBSITE.pdf (sistersoflife.org)

The magazine has a good article on Doctor Bruchalski, apparently, he performed abortions... but then, he ended up going to where Our Lady of Guadalupe is and then, to Medjugorje (or does the article just say they went to the former Yugoslavia, I think that is what they mean though, just a headsup) later on and he came out with a different view.

He started this firm: Tepeyac (which is the original name of the hill where OLG, Our Lady of Guadalupe was, it gets complex)
    Tepeyac OB/GYN (tepeyacobgyn.com)

And Divine Mercy Care seems to be his company as well: Home - Divine Mercy Care

So, this is all good, they are located in Virginia, it seems a lot of these organizations are, in part, I know they want to be near DC, to help combat abortion on the national level.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2022
    AED, Sam and Mario like this.
  14. TinNM

TinNM Guest

I have to post this of an abortion survivor,

You know, my understanding and I'm sure some or all here know this, in an abortion, a "dismemberment" abortion that is, they inject the baby, the baby is knocked out and then, they tear it out, they tear it from limb to limb... and as morbid as this sounds, then, place the parts they tore off in a pile to make sure they don't leave anything in the woman. Not sure if this is exactly how this happened, watching this...he talks about what happened.

So, his arm was torn off in part but the rest appears to be there and the abortion seemed to happen in Korea. Here is the victim with Lila Rose and they met in Ireland... that's said in the early minutes.

Lila is head of Live Action and see the rest.

His family is based in Oklahoma, of course, he is adopted.

I couldn't find the story, I saw one where a family in Colorado has adopted a number of children with down syndrome.

Here is is, is down syndrome also called "trisomy"?? I read this.

Family has four children with Trisomy 21, but shuns 'Down syndrome' label (liveaction.org)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2022
    Mary's child and Sam like this.
  15. TinNM

TinNM Guest

I've never watched "The View", not one time... but it is good to know that they have someone like this as a panelist:

Sunny Hostin: “I Have Met People Who Were Born After Rape, Do You Just Abort the Child Because You Were Raped?”
    National | Micaiah Bilger | Feb 2, 2022 | 6:18PM | Washington, DC

“The View” host Sunny Hostin defended a Michigan political candidate Wednesday who is facing national criticism for believing unborn babies conceived in rape should be protected from abortion.

Hostin, the lone pro-life voice on the ABC talk show, said she knows people who were conceived in rape, and their lives are valuable, according to Decider.

“I have met people who were born after rape, and do you just abort the child because you were raped?” she said.

Sunny Hostin: "I Have Met People Who Were Born After Rape, Do You Just Abort the Child Because You Were Raped?" - LifeNews.com
    I was led to Life News' Gab account this morning.

LifeNews (@LifeNews) / Gab Social I have enrolled on Gettr, on Parler and even on MeWe, all social platforms.

Twitter has a big audience but obviously, some of its core values often come out liberal, my problem with them.

Thank goodness, there have always been pro-life organizations and sometimes, the internet is negative, bad things on it but good things happen too.

This youthful pro-life movement certainly seems to have mobilized very much thanks to the net.

Another story: Student Wins Right to Start Pro-Life Club After Teachers Called Her a "Bigot" and Tried to Stop Her - LifeNews.com

16. TinNM

TinNM Guest

Housekeeper for Nazi Officer Saved 13 Jews From the Holocaust, Including an Unborn Baby
    International | Micaiah Bilger | Feb 7, 2022 | 7:26PM | Washington, DC

[​IMG]

A brave young Polish Catholic risked her life and suffered sexual abuse to save an unborn baby and his Jewish family during the Nazi Holocaust.

NBC News recently featured the story of Polish housekeeper Irena Gut for International Holocaust Remembrance Day on Jan. 27.

Roman Haller, whose mother became pregnant with him while they were hiding, credits the brave young woman with his life.

“Without her, I wouldn’t be alive,” Haller told NBC News.

Gut befriended Haller’s parents, Ida and Lazar Haller, and 10 other Jews while working in a German military washroom during World War II, according to the report.

One day, she said she heard a Nazi officer talking about how the Jews soon would be sent away. Gut knew what that meant. Though she was only 20 years old, she already had experienced numerous horrors herself, including being gang raped and beaten unconscious by a group of soldiers and later forced into hard labor at a factory in Poland, the report continues.

More: Housekeeper for Nazi Officer Saved 13 Jews From the Holocaust, Including an Unborn Baby - LifeNews.co
    Obviously, she was very lovely and yes, survived the war and I believe came to the US afterwards. She became a housemaid for a Nazi officer and actually hid these Jews in the basement, imagine that.

She is the subject of plays and books now: A real-life hero’s story - Albert Lea Tribune | Albert Lea Tribune

AED and Mary's child like this.
  17. TinNM

TinNM Guest

SFLA, Students for Life of America are getting some trendy clothes in their shop, if it were my student days, some of these would be cool to wear:

SFLA7A.jpg sfla 2b.jpg
    There shop address online is: https://sflashop.org/shop/

To other news, SFLA has good news concerning youth, then, I listened to a Catholic radio show today, talking about more youth as identifying as LGBTQ, that part is not good. Anyway, I am not sure I could find the exact article they were talking about so I leave it at that.

Now, to news, America's largest abortion provider for those who are not from the USA is Planned Parenthood, well, keeping it simple here, Nuns opened a Convent right next to a Planned Parenthood in St. Louis, Missouri (the only abortion mill in that state btw per article):

Pro-life nuns are the new neighbors of a Missouri Planned Parenthood (liveaction.org)

So, that's interesting.