http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...ten-alive-by-120-hungry-dogs-report?GT1=43001 I just happened to come across this article today. It seems just so unbelievable that someone would be put to death in such a brutal fashion. But even worst are the comments after the article. The insignificance of life to humans is appalling. This is until the tables are turned and suddenly someone's coming after these heartless people. And I do believe we will live to see a day when concentration camps or other forms of enslavement are the norm if you do not follow the regime. Praying for these souls! God Bless!
The devil, most certainly the devil. The same as this...unbelievable, straight from hell.. http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/nun-slain-christians-blood-drained-and-sold/print/
With reference to the First story- Kim Jong Un feeding his uncle to dogs, I would be wary of believing it. The source was the Singapore Strait newspaper which is strongly anti Communist ( well, who isn't ?) but it is a story for which they have no evidence. However it does suit their agenda. They could print "Kim Jong eats newborn babies for breakfast" and people would believe it. Be careful about swallowing every line the main stream media put out. Remember they have political agendas too.