June 18, 2014 - Joey Lomangino has passed away.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Glenn, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian Moynihan

Ian Moynihan New Member

Very sad to hear this the 4 popes I am confused in 1961 john the 23 is alive that's one so we are not counting him we are counting the popes after him so we have
    1 Paul vi,
    2 john Paul 1
    3 john Paul 2
    4 benedict 16
    5 Francis
    now its said there where only 4 but there is 5 another place said 3 what is the truth on it . again think something is about to happen may joey rest in peace also Francis cancelled his meetings again in July is he more sick than we think god help him I think sooner rather than later something is coming and not good .

2. Ian Moynihan

Ian Moynihan New Member

God thought of something my brother said it to me maybe Francis reign is short and theirs another Pope in quick succession john Bosco prophecy the pope is definitely not well.

3. Arturo Rico

Arturo Rico New Member

Pray for us Joey....now that you can see.

Elisa and Indy like this.
  4. Glenn Dallaire

Glenn Dallaire New Member

For those who may be interested, I just published an article on the passing of Joey Lomangino here.

Whether one is favorable towards Garabandal or not, everyone should appreciate and recognize the fact that Joey was a very kind and devout man who spent his life spreading devotion to God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and his great spiritual friend, Padre Pio.

-Glenn Dallaire

Niklas, Clare A, Andy3 and 3 others like this.
  5. Frances Sullivan

Frances Sullivan New Member

6. Frances Sullivan

Frances Sullivan New Member

I know Joey since I was 12 and I am 62 now. I heard about Garabandal when it was happening because my dad, R.I.P. was his family's mail man. He was a very kind and devout soul. My dad and mom loved him. I can't help feeling that he must have thought he was going to get his eyesight back here on earth because that is how I think everyone interpreted it. Maybe there is a deeper meaning to it but I could not help feeling angry at first but now I have calmed down. I don't know if there is a deeper meaning or other explanations but I was so hoping he would see for at least a while before he died. He did not however, live to see the miracle which confuses me and I was a firm believer. I admit I have doubts now but I could be wrong. It seems like we are re-interpreting so many things and it is strange to me. The message was a beautiful one though and seemed to say a lot of the same things that were said at Fatima. Time will tell if it really was true or not. Glenn my condolences to you because even though I knew Joey a long time I did not have that much contact with him over the years. He was a dear, dear holy and devout man. It is hard to lose such a beautiful soul for a friend that's for sure.

Genuflect likes this.
  7. momof4

momof4 New Member

So sorry Glenn for the loss of your friend, a devoted faithful man. My prayers are with him and his family.

Glenn likes this.
  8. archangel michael

archangel michael Moderator Staff Member

Nice article. Well said.

9. LANDEL JOSEPH

LANDEL JOSEPH New Member

I want to leave here my most sincere condolences and saddened by the passing of Joey Lomangino. Not much to say. I am so devastated by this news and constristado that caught everyone by surprise to us who believe in the apparitions of Garabandal. The only thing I can say and I know for sure is that the death of Joey is a very evident that the Great Warning and Great Miracle is tremendously next sign, since the death of Joey's little wonder, is really a sign. Glenn pessoalmete not know, but if you have or had any contact with these next Conchita, you can ask her, and rest assured that it will confirm you that Joey's death is related to the proximity of the Great Miracle. My deepest to the entire family of Joey and all who knew him, worked with him feelings and knew personally.

"May the Good God receive the soul of Joseph Lomangino the Glory of His Kingdoms of Heaven, and he can now and forever live in peace next to Mary, Our Mother in Heaven and to Jesus, Our Lord and Savior. Amen".

Landel Joseph - The World Prophet

See: http://oprofetamundial.googlepages.com

[​IMG]

Glenn likes this.
  10. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Be at Peace, Joey, and with your new eyes, help us to see. May we see you again at the miracle, as you will surely see it and us. People are forgetting that to die is not to be dead, but to be alive in a better way, and with God. Joey surely will be there, Mary said he would, and Joey will see the miracle with his new eyes. Perhaps some of us there will be blessed to see him too, standing alongside Mary and Padre Pio at the pines! I never thought he would see the miracle with eyes from this earth, I always thought he would see it with eyes from his transformed body or from his soul. I thought he would perhaps die at the site during the miracle, but I always thought he would be with God when he "sees" it unfold. So that part is now fulfilled. All this event tells us is that we are very, very, close now.
    Glenn, my condolences on losing an old friend on this earth, but my congratulations that you now have a great and holy friend helping you and advocating for your cause, hanging out with Mary and the saints in close company. And now he can see you like you have seen him all these years. Please tell us if you have any dreams or messages from him. I would find that very enlightening, as would many others on this forum. Peace and joy to you and to all who know Joey. May they continue to believe in his cause, and in his new eyes.

RoryRory likes this.
  11. kiwiinamerica

kiwiinamerica New Member

Seems to me Conchita has some 'splainin' to do. This is the second strike against Garabandal. The first was the "only three more Popes after John XXIII" prophecy. Now the "Joey Lomangino regains vision on day of miracle" prophecy goes down the tubes.

What gives?

Did I misunderstand these Garabandal prophecies?

12. Rain

Rain Powers

Sometimes I don't enjoy being right. Those who have been on the forum I while might remember my view on the whole "new eyes" thing.

I suspected that Joey would die without getting his new eyes, despite the fact that those who believed in the apparition were insisting that the he would indeed get new eyes in a literal way. I also foresaw (not with the eyes of prophecy, but with a natural knowledge of human nature) that when it failed to transpire, the die-hards would say, "Oh, we misunderstood. The prophecy meant that he would have new eyes in heaven." It's disturbing to see so many of you doing exactly that.

C'mon, now. You shouldn't be so quick to dismiss the fact that Joey has died and the prophecy didn't come true. Step back for a while and reevaluate before you continue to throw your energy into supporting this apparition.

http://motheofgod.com/threads/joey-lomanginos-new-eyes.874/#post-7140.

Mac likes this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Thank you for insulting Conchita's heritage, and making light of my friends death. Why I even bother with rude people ,is beyond me some days. Well since you have not read up on Garabandal enough , here is why your first failed prophecy is wrong . The four Popes after Pope John XXIII rather than three… This is rather startling news to those who had read only about “three more Popes…” Actually this was reported in a book in the German Language book published in the early 1990’s, but it seems that most followers of the Garabandal drama were not aware of this and apparently are still unaware of this. Conchita said at the time of the death of Pope John XXIII that Our Lady had told her that there would be three more Popes and then would come the end of the times.
    Albrecht Weber, the author of the book “The Finger of God“, had become involved in Garabandal in 1963 and became friendly with Conchita. On November 14, 1965, the day after the last apparition of Our Lady in Garabandal, Mr. Weber interviewed Conchita at her home in the presence of her mother. There was also present with Mr. Weber an interpreter. During that interview, it came out that when Conchita had spoken, on the very day that Pope John XXIII died, of “Three more Popes and then would come the end of the times,” her mother had asked her several questions.
    In response to one of her mother’s questions, Conchita responded that Our Lady had actually said that there would be four more Popes but that She was not counting one of them. When Conchita’s mother heard that she strictly forbade Conchita to repeat that again as her mother feared there would be erroneous interpretations and much gossip. People might wrongly believe that one of the Popes might be false or bad, etc. During that conversation with her mother, Conchita also said that Our Lady had told her that one of the Popes would have a very short reign.

You must understand what Conchita was referencing . When she was told that there would be 4 more popes, then it would be" the end of the times" this meant an "end of an era." The prophecy had nothing to do with the future number of popes, it was MARKING A PERIOD IN TIME.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    Ang and Elisa like this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Guest

The four Popes after Pope John XXIII rather than three… This is rather startling news to those who had read only about “three more Popes…” Actually this was reported in a book in the German Language book published in the early 1990’s, but it seems that most followers of the Garabandal drama were not aware of this and apparently are still unaware of this. Conchita said at the time of the death of Pope John XXIII that Our Lady had told her that there would be three more Popes and then would come the end of the times.
    Albrecht Weber, the author of the book “The Finger of God“, had become involved in Garabandal in 1963 and became friendly with Conchita. On November 14, 1965, the day after the last apparition of Our Lady in Garabandal, Mr. Weber interviewed Conchita at her home in the presence of her mother. There was also present with Mr. Weber an interpreter. During that interview, it came out that when Conchita had spoken, on the very day that Pope John XXIII died, of “Three more Popes and then would come the end of the times,” her mother had asked her several questions.
    In response to one of her mother’s questions, Conchita responded that Our Lady had actually said that there would be four more Popes but that She was not counting one of them. When Conchita’s mother heard that she strictly forbade Conchita to repeat that again as her mother feared there would be erroneous interpretations and much gossip. People might wrongly believe that one of the Popes might be false or bad, etc. During that conversation with her mother, Conchita also said that Our Lady had told her that one of the Popes would have a very short reign.

You must understand what Conchita was referencing . When she was told that there would be 4 more popes, then it would be" the end of the times" this meant an "end of an era." The prophecy had nothing to do with the future number of popes, it was MARKING A PERIOD IN TIME.

15. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

I am uneasy discussing Garabandal doubts on this thread. This thread should be for remembering the sincere life of Joey, and to pray for his soul.

Padraig and Glenn could you decide when the right time to re open Garabandal objections when you are ready. If today , next week , next month , your call.

MomsCalling, maryn, Elisa and 4 others like this.
  16. sunburst

sunburst Powers

Glenn, I am sad to hear of Joey's passing. He and all those dear to him will be in my prayer's.

17. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Sensible advice Mac. Joey was a great Catholic. I have always been inspired by him and loved him even though I never met him personally but have watched and heard all recordings of him. And Glenn is naturally grieving for a friend who will be buried tomorrow so needs space and time to grieve. So I agree that in due course a seperate thread be started.

We Catholics should have respect for the deceased in the days before burial and offer prayers for the grieving family and for the soul of the deceased.

In due course we can discuss, debate, cogitate over the other matters. Let us have Catholic manners until Joey is buried.

Indy and Mac like this.
  18. padraig

padraig Powers

That is right Mac; it seems a little insensitive to go hammer and tongs into Garabandal objections when Joey has just died. As well as that it might be a time when tempers might be easily frayed.

Perhaps we could leave of critique on Garabandal till after the Feast of the Assumption.

After that of course come out of your corner fighting. :D (only joking we should always be charitable and loving to each other ..and still get our points across).

So till after the Assumption.

(I am so sorry I never got to meet Joey; from the posts on the thread he seemed like a wonderful person. Still that is one of the many good things about being a believer, the good people and saints we miss on this world, we can get to meet in the next...and have all Eternity for a good chat too).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
    maryn, Glenn, Elisa and 1 other person like this.
  19. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Throughout the whole history of Garabandal, I have never heard a bad word about Joey.His devotion and sincerity are beyond reproach.

Glenn likes this.
  20. Mark Hooker

Mark Hooker New Member

Eternal rest grant unto Joey Lomangino and may perpetual light shine upon him. may he rest in peace. Amen
    O God, The Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful. grant to the souls of Thy servants departed the remission of all their sins that through pious supplications they may obtain that pardon which they have always desired: Who livest and reignest world without end. Amen
    Joey was promised a miracle. Joey was a miracle. A faithful servant of God who sacrificed his life on this earth for souls of many to believe the truths The Most Blessed Virgin has revealed by the grace of God. How many of us can compare to such faith as this man had. We need to redouble our efforts.
    The Ever Most Blessed and Glorious Virgin Mary has given us warnings for our times. We should not look for reasons not to believe in her warnings. We should all take this opportunity to preserve in prayer and fasting and thank God for His endless mercy .
    The time is short and now shorter than ever.
    O Most Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart of Mary. Pray for us
    O Most Sacred and Sorrowful Heart of Jesus. Have Mercy on us
    O Most Glorious St Joseph. Pray for Us
    Joey died today the 18th June 2014 at 10:30 AM. May God grant him pardon and rest.
    Amen
    Mark H

RoryRory and Glenn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.