Jerusalem violence

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by "Quis ut Deus", May 10, 2021.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Can you post a link?

2. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

3. There’s two sides to every coin. As for Melanie, I tend to look at that other side. I believe she did not fabricate. They’ve made her out to be unstable at every turn. I was in LaSallete a few years ago. There, the kind, young priest who seemed quite traditional also seemed uncomfortable as he gave us a short pamphlet on what it is we are supposed to believe as per the messages. His delivery was quick. Maybe he didn’t want questions and simply did as he was told to do. When I read it which took all of two minutes, I said to myself, “Sure. This is all there is. Are you kidding me?” It wasn’t something simple and profound. It was lame and insulted the intelligence. I tossed it. In my opinion, the poor girl has been maligned by the order itself.
    In the same way, we need to check out various sources as per Bruno. I am not saying don’t be cautious. But, there’s just no way there’s not more there. My only consolation is that, in a short time, I believe much will be revealed as we begin to witness things played out. I’ve had a great respect for Father Wolfe who recorded the video series several years ago now. He sites sources like a librarian and he thought it very important to share his info on OLOR and Bruno with the world. I never recall him saying that he felt Bruno fabricated anything.

Blizzard, Sam, Te Deum and 1 other person like this.
  4. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Archangels

https://thecatholictravelguide.com/...revelation-bruno-cornacchiola-plan-kill-pope/

Personally, I do believe in the original apparition. I guess I just don't know what to think of the prophecies he gave much later in life, due to what I read here.

Honestly I've always found it so strange what happened with Melanie, too. I guess even true seers are only human and can still be subject to confusion or being led astray by others...

padraig likes this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Malachi, thank you very much. Did not know that part of history until now. I wonder what will happen next? The Muslims now own the Dome of the Rock which is on the site of the old Jewish Temple. :eek:

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    Malachi likes this.
  6. SteveD

SteveD Archangels

Hamas are the elected political party in power in Gaza. They have sworn to eradicate Israel. The parents of the dead children elected this fundamentalist Islamic group into power and, it may sound very cruel to say so but, what did they expect from that decision but grief and lots of it? Hamas is also supported by Iran who have the same eradication of Israel as a policy. The Israelis are fighting for their existence. Sending rockets against them was folly with predictable consequences. Hamas built their tunnels under Palestinian housing knowing that the Israelis had to attempt to destroy them at some point and so they have.

Te Deum and Sean Dowling like this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

Yes, they are clearly victims in the sense of Israel's overwhelming firepower, but it is in satan's kindling the embers of animosity and hatred where we find the true culprit. How demanding I find the following passage which is so relevant to our times! For me, it ranks in the top 3 passages I find difficult to live out; still, I am liable for my failings in this regard for Jesus offers me the necessary grace...

Luke 6:27 But I say to you that hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. 29 To him who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also; and from him who takes away your coat do not withhold even your shirt. 30 Give to every one who begs from you; and of him who takes away your goods do not ask them again. 31 And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them. 32 If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you hope to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35 But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for he is kind to the ungrateful and the selfish.

Lord have Mercy and bring Peace!

Sam, Te Deum and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Obedience to Church authority is key, though, if a Bishop has ruled on an apparition.

TinNM likes this.
  9. Hi, HH.

This is true.

Doctor Taylor does an excellent job on pages 19-26 of his well-researched book, Infiltration, (Sophia Press), describing the complexities of the versions of Melanie’s secrets and of what surrounded their developments. However, I also appreciate EWTN’s take on this which I think is fair.

10. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Gal Gadot is currently being hammered on Twitter due to her choice of one word:

She is receiving such hate, because in mourning the violence against her country, she was talking about how she wanted peace between Israel and her "neighbors." To me, that means not just the so-called Palestinians, but the Jordanians, Lebanese, and Syrians, who also are Israel's neighbors.

She is being pilloried, because she "couldn't bring herself to mentions Palestinians by name." She was called hypocritical, because she served in the IDF at one time (national service in the IDF is required by every Israeli citizen at age 18). And almost every tweet expressed hate at Israel sending missiles into Gaza, without one person mentioning or recognizing that Gazans started sending missiles into Israel first!

SteveD, Te Deum, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  11. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

someone thinks that important Marian shrines in the Holy Land are in danger like that of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.

Jo M, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Most definitely. May God protect them miraculously.

13. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

There are some theories on the actual location of the Hebrew Temple.

http://www.templemount.org/theories.html

We can be fairly certain that it is NOT under "The Dome Of the Rock" nor under the Al Aqsa Mosque. In particular, the land under the Dome of the Rock is rough and pitted. We know that the original site was a threshing floor, meaning it had to be smooth so the grains of wheat could be swept up after the threshing was done.

In my view, the most likely location is under a small Muslim shrine called the El Kas Fountain.

14. padraig

padraig New Member

You should read the history of the Cure of Ars with his contact with La Salette. First he believed.

Then he did not believe.

Then he met Melanie personally.

Then he always beleived.

The Gure of Ars of course had very special mystical graces indeed which would have informed him.

Blizzard, Jo M, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

Any appartion, true apparition is attacked at once with great violence by Satan. It always happens.

Always.

Shae, Blizzard, Carol55 and 5 others like this.
  16. andree

andree Archangels

Thanks for sharing this Padraig, I will have to read more about this.

I have the book by Michel Corteville on La Salette and have read a few other articles about the apparitions too and so I don't have the same views as others who say Melanie went off the rails over the years. I have always read that Melanie was seriously attacked by... how can I say this nicely.. the very people who were the object of the heavenly messages. (Corteville discovered the seers depositions in the Vatican archives and put it all in his book which vindicated them. His book was published in 1999.)

There is this angle which I guess is a delicate subject. If the smoke of Satan is in the Church, rising in the ranks of the prelates, who will he attack? The genuine seers of course because they are carrying the Voice of Living Word coming to revive His Church. Most if not all genuine seers have suffered from injustices coming from within the Church, and through their suffering, they repair don't they? It seems like it's the modern form of murder. Our civilization is apparently too advanced to burn seers at the stake like St Joan, but instead they cast doubt on messages through character assassination.

Melanie was defended by several orthodox priests who said that she had been calumniated as a way to discredit the apparition. But I guess people need to make up their own minds.

[​IMG]

Jo M, Sam, Blizzard and 6 others like this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

Yes Fr Wolfe is very thorough in his sourcing. That series of videos is compelling. It was from a retreat he gave to an order of nuns--Carmel I think. I will re-listen soon. Its worth a re-listen.

Advocata Nostra likes this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

This always reminds me of the Ancient Greek Myth of Jason and Cadmus and sowing the dragons teeth.

In the Church the Children of Satan amongst the clergy and Religious slumber. doing harm in secret. But when a Saint or a Marian Apparition occurs , lucifer rises His Disciples, his children to fury against the children of the Virgin. It never fails.

One of the best example comes form the Life of St Margaret Mary Alocoque. On one totally demonic occasion at night time a group of her fellow nuns arose and dragging St Margaret Mary out of bed , beat her black and blue whilst they screamed and howled. Beating her from end of the convent to the other.
    Cadmus sowed dragons teeth and they arose as skeleton warriors.

Dragons Teeth.

FatimaPilgrim and AED like this.
  19. Mario

Mario Powers

I'm with you on this one, Muzhik. I never saved the clips or their source, but I have seen convincing presentations. :coffee:

Who is like unto the Lord; there is none!

Sam, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  20. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Father Rene Laurentins endorsement of La Salette carries a lot of weight in my view.

DAABA8E1-C11F-442B-ADF2-DA2755296B24.jpeg

Shae, Jo M and padraig like this.