Ivermectin miracle drug for covid

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Eventually the medical data, stats, etc. about the lack of efficacy of the vax, the mask, the lockdowns will filter out. It looks to me as though they hope to have their political goals achieved before that and then it won’t matter. This looks like a global political event.
    I hope I’m wrong about it’s intended goal, but I don’t see anything to the contrary. That government’s refusal to approve or even try therapies other than those approved of by Fauci and company to dying patients to advance their narrative that you NEED the vaccine, is enough for me to know that from the beginning, the origins of all of this was based on lies….and continued lies.
    The Frontline doctors are among those who are willing to pushback on the government. A few notables have tried to get the truth out…and have had some success. Sadly, it’s not enough. Most folks are not monitoring this virus or the politics surrounding it. I know because I talk to them. They have no idea. I had one lady friend that said she got the vax because she heard someone on Fox News recommend it. People were lined up for the vax initally….my family members included.
    Since some / limited reports of adverse effects have begin to surface, there are some doubts about the safety of the vax beginning to emerge. This could be the reason why we now have the holdouts that are willing to lose their jobs rather than comply to the government mandates. A lot of people now see that both the vaxxed and unvaxxed can carry and spread the virus and both logically …and scientifically, it makes absolutely no sense to fire anyone without the vaccine because anyone can spread it, vaxxed or not. On its face, it’s discriminatory, yet the government is unapologetic, defy the science, ruin lives and the economy…
    I’m sorry, you had better be asking why are they doing this if it’s not advancing health and possibly hurting peoples health. What other reason are they forcing these illogical mandates. I believe it’s political….and the end goal is global.

I hope I’m wrong, but if there is another reason, it’s not evident to me. When a government is censoring the information that the people are entitled to know, that’s all you really need to know that something bad is brewing…IMO.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021 at 1:26 PM
    MMM, HeavenlyHosts and Jason Fernando like this.
  2. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Some of the inspiration for my question is clearly exasperation. Everything I know about this does MATCH what you are saying, very sad but true.

While my family & others cry it's medical, don't make it political, we didn't. All the powers that BE did!

Perhaps, hopefully different local administrations will help further get the undeniable truth OUT. Perhaps a corroboration of like-minded will have them all arrested. Another similar NEUREMBURGH trial could then commence.

Lots of wishful thinking
    , yet we know this is all a test run of the WEF & NWO.

Unfortunately all my sister sees & hears is from her employer (local massive "non-profit" corp), media & Fauci is the hospital is filled with non-vax. Not enough staff to care for them so the feds have to send in troops to help out.

With as much as I have been praying for her & my family, her tone w me has changed a bit. She seems more pleasant. I have invited her to revisit praying with a very small Peace Rosary i picked up in Medjugorje. Will see. She & my aunt are miraculously coming tonight for Thanksgiving dinner.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021 at 1:52 PM
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awww Joan, so glad you’re sharing today with your family! Maybe some truth has come to them…it will to everyone at some point….and most families have not shared the same view on this, so yours is no exception. My prayer today is for everyone to be together to enjoy this day thanking God for every blessings in our lives…Hope you and yours have a beautiful day!
    upload_2021-11-25_8-59-23.gif

HeavenlyHosts and Jason Fernando like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

That’s what it boils down to
    Well said Joan and Beth
    Have a very Happy Thanksgiving
    “This is the day the Lord has made.
    Let us rejoice and be glad in it.”

Jason Fernando and Beth B like this.
  5. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Thank you. My sister's only request was that I do an at home test this morning. WHATEVER! Eventually they will stop caring about such things. They will know better!!

I could easily request the same, tho would be refused & laughed at.

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh Joan…I get it!

Jason Fernando and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen HH!
    And happy 4th to you too! Ohhhhh, I’m mean Thanksgiving!:ROFLMAO:
    42AA48B6-6FC4-477F-8CEC-8F8FC3E166DA.jpeg

8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Sorry, I just couldn’t resist Sharing that! A close friend sent it today and had me smiling for hours:LOL:

Jason Fernando and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:ROFLMAO:

Jason Fernando likes this.