What I find unfortunate but not at all surprising is that good solutions like ivermectin are not allowed to be widely discussed or prescribed. While the majority of health professionals have good intentions they are often limited by Standard of Careand now government regulations. With covid the powers that be want to limit recourse to effective prophylactics and treatments that already exist and have been widely used to treat humans for many years. Consequently, doctors are very limited in what they can prescribe. It seems that the only officially acceptable choices are very experimental vaccines which have undergone virtually no testing. People can do their own research on ivermectin drug interactions and side effects. In my experience taking care of many family members, doctors rarely discuss drug interactions and side effects when they prescribe new drugs. I guess they leave it to the pharmacist. In the case of vaccines they typically don't bother to say anything---not one word.
This appears to be the original study which is impressive but not quite as impressive as the account that I read (which I cannot now trace). Ivermectin benefit: from scabies to COVID-19, an example of serendipity (c19ivermectin.com)
Apart from Ivermectin (the 'silver bullet') there is another bullet we should all have in our armoury, Vitamin D. There has, at long last, been a significant study of its effects and it is concluded that those who regularly take a sufficient vitamin D supplement are: 34% less likely to become infected 6 times less likely to need ventilation if they do become infected and 14 times less likely to die from the infection. Good old Dr. John who has featured on the forum previously lays out all the evidence in this video and makes yet another appeal to governments to act upon these facts. Vitamin D studies confirm correlations - YouTube
Seems that the mystery remains unresolved looking at the situation in India four months after this comment where 50 doctors died in one day recently and the number of cases and deaths reported are astonishingly high but, according to many local sources, are being grossly under-reported. E.g. in one town, the local government announced no cases in a one week period whilst the local newspaper contained 300 plus obituaries whilst the number in normal weeks averages 30!
All the places that should be fine because regular use of ivermectin for parasites are not all right now. This variant is running through India and Sri Lanka and Nepal. Taiwan has a sudden proliferation after zero to none. Im glad Beth and Brian have had success with ivermectin. I hope God proves its effectiveness.
I don't think anyone knows exactly what is happening in India. Perhaps the Deep State is targeting India with an as yet unidentified biological warfare agent in order to punish them for having embraced BRICS or for some other "offense." One thing I do know: the Catholic faith is blossoming in India and this would be one reason the Satanic Deep State would target India with various forms of persecution, much like they targeted Syria under the Obama regime.
Agree. The Deep State/Globalist Cabal are after the huge populations of Brazil and India. Years before, they unleashed the Zika Virus on Brazil and the health authorities pointed it was the mosquito. Then, many concerned people/whistleblowers are saying that it was the sprayed chemicals of the mosquito pesticides that is causing the Zika epidemic. After that the mainstream news became silent on the Zika Virus...
Just wanted to report I took my first ivermectin dose Sunday and 2nd one yesterday. I am 53 and healthy and no signs of sickness. I didn't notice a thing, not even a minor side effect. Interesting video on effects of Ivermectin with vaccine. Seems it won't stop the vaccine from doing it's thing but will help fight any inflammatory response the body has from fighting these spike proteins. This doctor seems to know his stuff.
Yes, I’ve read that it does help with all inflammation! Probably good for any inflammation aside from Covid... I bet we see ivermectin used off label a lot after all of this...or it will actually be prescribed as a safe anti inflammatory....my hope at least. It’s been used safely now for years.
I've been trying to find the thread with the picture of Quercetin so I can figure out which is the best one to buy. I already have the you know what paste, and D supplement. The problem is, I had to be taken off C and D combi because it raised the Calcium levels dangerously high in my system, and I notice Quercetin has very high levels of supplement C, so would be concerned about causing a problem if I need to use the paste along with C (Quercitine+C) and D supplement. The reason for asking is because I am due to have a surgical procedure on Monday, and I want to be ready incase the hospital visit results in me being contaminated by the plague. Trying to be ready to use the treatment if required.
Yes Julia the quercetin can affect your kidneys. I found this out. I cut back on D3 for this same reason. I think tonic water which contains quinine can produce the same effect as quercetin. It "pushes" the zinc into the cells so they say but I would want to hear a qualified MD weigh in on this. I do think it is dangerous to take supplements or any off the counter meds without knowing all their interactions and effects. I will keep you in my prayers for Monday. God bless.
Just to update, I have gone ahead and believe have found Quercetin without added vitamin C, so fingers crossed it will be ok if required.
Thank you for your reply, and especially your kind thought in the prayer department. I would only use the quercetin if using the you know what paste, because they recommend the combination in the treatment of the plague. I already take vitamin D on prescription, and could double the daily dose temporarily from 800IU daily to 1600IU if required for fighting the disease. I would like to have taken a dose before going to hospital, but my husband pointed out if the surgeon found out he could cancel the surgery, he might not want to take responsibility if anything went wrong. So I will wait until after the surgery to decide about taking the treatment for curing the plague, if and when infection should happen.
I can't speak to Quercetin but to assist moving calcium from soft tissues like arteries into the bones where it belongs vitamin K2 is proving hugely beneficial. You may want to research it or ask your doctor. I take it daily along with D3. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-k2#heart-health
Yes AED...I’m symptom free and fully recovered. Praise Jesus. I had been taking the recommended supplements for some time before I tested positive for Covid and I’m just assuming that because of that, the only illness I experienced was a mild cold. I had two headaches that may or may not have been related to Covid. I did take the ivermectin ( horse paste) for the first five days of symptoms and once a week following that. That was it. I’m not taking it at all currently. Although the hospital system that employs my doctor would not prescribe the ivermectin, unexpectedly, my primary doctor did call in a prescription for me. I was already recovering at that time, but I am saving the ivermectin pills in the event I become reinfected. I will wait a few more weeks when I expect antibodies will be medically detected and donate my plasma to the red cross. I was told it might be a therapeutic for others. When I get written confirmation of active antibiotics via my blood donation, I will then use that as proof that I have had Covid and am now protected with natural antibodies and NO VACCINATION is now necessary. According to experts, this immunity will last anywhere from 7.5 months to possibly years to come. As with those who have had the vaccine, I’m as protected as much if not more than those who had the vaccine. It will not be necessary to mask up anymore than those who received the vaccination. I’m hearing now that some are recommending a third vaccine. My son who experienced awful side effects from his second vaccination has said he will not get a third. No one knows the long term negative effects of the experimental “ vaccine” its also possible to be reinfected with Covid even after having the “vaccine “. I’m strongly opposed to children getting this “vaccine “ I pray parents do not cave into government pressure to get this experimental “ vaccine “ for children who are not at risk of a serious illness even if they test positive for Covid. Most are asymptotic. Both the government and schools are pushing this unnecessarily....you have to wonder why.....?
From the research I’ve done for years, Vitamin K2 is the recommended supplement needed to transport calcium from the blood into bones and teeth. Without this transport supplement, the calcium will remain in soft tissue and can damage arteries leading to blockage and causing heart attacks. Many YouTube videos on this....please do your research. This is a important medical issue. Most people are unaware of the damage calcium can do without the K2 supplement and D3.
Good to know AED. I was unaware of quercetin on the kidneys! I’ve been using it because I saw it was recommended for Covid....but I’d better check it out more throughly!