Ivermectin miracle drug for covid

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It sure will Jo! Poor folks died needlessly….

HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  2. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Horse paste. Its what’s for breakfast

3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I’m very sad for those who were deceived….and I’m horrified that those who cooperated with this knowing full well the real truth and will probably not be held accountable here, but they will one day.

4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yeah haw(y)

5. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Check out spirit digest. About nuremberg

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Beth B like this.
  6. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Did you see all the people implicated on spirit digest. Neurenberg trials. 46 pages

7. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Hope you are completely healed.

8. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I can report similar results. As soon as my son & son in law came down with covid I arrived ar their houses with horse paste, quercetin, vit D3, vit C, Zinc, black seed oil, and dandelion leaf extract. They were both feeling miserable for about 48 hours but are back on their feet. My son in law had someone deliver a pint of the black stuff to him yesterday which he really enjoyed. The rest of the family have been taking the same cocktail and so far we are all doing good. I was exceptionally tired for 2 days but I had a negative antigen test. So far so good. None of us are vaccinated. The person that infected them was triple vaccinated.

PurpleFlower, Sam, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

No…I didn’t. I’ll look.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh you are a angel! To have a rescue kit for your family! This was awesome! I hope your family realizes that you were truly a angel of mercy!

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Rory! I’ve never viewed this site before..li didn’t know it existed.
    For anyone else interested, here it is:
    http://www.spirit-digest.org/

I mistakenly though it was spiritdaily! Not! It’s Spirit Digest!

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

I am so relieved to hear you and your family are well maryrose. I've been praying!

Beth B, RoryRory, maryrose and 3 others like this.
  13. border collie

border collie Archangels

Anybody know how much a course of ivermectin costs in Ireland. I’ve just been quoted €250 excluding doctors fee.

Beth B and AED like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Me, too.

Beth B, Jo M and AED like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

:eek:

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  16. Mario

Mario Powers

Well, how did your round of golf end up? If you got blown away, at least you have an excuse for your lackluster performance! :LOL: By the way, Fr. Patrick arrives tomorrow for to 2-day stint at home. Then we drive him over to Cheshire, CT, for his annual retreat.:cool:

Sam, Beth B, FatimaPilgrim and 4 others like this.
  17. maryrose

maryrose Powers

That's outrageous. Try horse paste. It's about €12 a tube.

AED, Beth B, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, it was Dr Mary’s Monkey! I am going to read it again. I live close to DC and in November 1963, John Kennedy was lying in state at the US Capitol. My mother let me go down there with two of my friends. I was 15 and had just become Catholic. I have so many feelings and graces stored up at this time about all of that.
    That’s when someone posted Psalm 2 every Saturday in the Washington Post which speaks directly to corrupt world leaders. God is still revealing things to me. Thank you for remembering the title
    of that book.

AED, Sam, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

They will say to the mountains, “fall on us.”

Mario, Sam, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  20. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

So my oldest beat me for the 1st time...with the kind assistance of the 37 or so mulligans I gave him but he was happy to finally get me

say hello to Father Patrick and we’lllook forward to seeing him back and renewed after his retreat!

Beth B, Andy3 and HeavenlyHosts like this.