Ivermectin for Covid

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by Beth B, May 4, 2021.

1. MMM

MMM Archangels

Yes we can get from tractor supply online in Canada, thanks. Had to laugh at some of the telegraphed reviews for this horse medication....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆5 out of 5 stars.
    · 3 months ago
    Good stuff
    Excellent product overall. Doesn't taste too bad either

· 3 months ago
    Great for what Ivermectin is supposed to be for
    Just a reminder for all those who are using this paste.. This is 6 grams for a 1250 lb horse. That would be .0048 grams/lb. IF you had a 170lb horse, you would give that stud .816 grams of this paste.

· 4 months ago
    Use to fight COVID
    I took this on the advice from a friend that had COVID and took it. I took 3 doses three days in a row and I got rid of COVID.
    ☆☆☆☆☆5 out of 5 stars.
    · 4 months ago
    This paste is a LIFE-SAVER
    This paste is a LIFE-SAVER. It can be used for prophylaxis or treatment. After billions of uses around the world, it's known to be safer than Tylenol or Ibuprophen. If your "pony" weighs 120-200 lbs, one tube has 6-10 doses' worth, depending on the actual weight.

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohhh...me too. The dosage would be much easier. And yes, your right about week two AED....
    I just read a article about it! Thank you!

3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Hahaha...yes...the comments are amusing! Ivermectin always get very positive comments!

4. MMM

MMM Archangels

I ordered some to have. Not going to rush taking it but will be nice to have at the ready. I know my wife and daughter support the research of it's effectiveness. For those in Canada, petsdrugmart.ca had stock but only in 15ml syringe. Says 10ml will treat 500kg horse so 15ml would treat 750kg (1650lbs) or about 10 adult doses.

HeavenlyHosts, Beth B, Julia and 2 others like this.
  5. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Thank you for sharing this Beth. I am going to order the Ivermectin through Tractor Supply today. I was reluctant to buy it because I was a little nervous about getting the correct dose, but from what I've read I don't think it would be a concern if the dose is a little bit off. Actual pills would be preferred though, and I hope you can get a prescription. You will be in my prayers, I hope that your symptoms continue to be mild.

6. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

For their own health?, perfect!!!

HeavenlyHosts, Julia and Beth B like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Please check this link to see if any drugs that you are currently taking might negatively interfere with ivermectin:

https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/ivermectin.html

Ivermectin can thin the blood according to some doctors, so be aware and check on any other drug interactions.
    Do you own due diligence! You may want to check with a medical professional .

Sam, BrianK, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

They called and said no...they would only prescribe it if I was hospitalized! That’s the medical system trying to force vaccines rather than solutions. Horrible!

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Jo!

Obviously I’m not a doctor and I’m only reposting info that I’m getting online. It would be prudent to check that ivermectin does not interfere with any of you other meds. The only one I recall was blood thinners. In which case, the dosage would probably have to be adjusted if given at all. Its a time tested drug and effective. They are seeing strong anti inflammatory benefits of ivermectin as well!

Jo M likes this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Unbelievable!

Jo M likes this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Yikes. It interacts with zinc and quercetin!!!

Sam and Beth B like this.
  12. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Yup, order the paste plus extra.

Beth B likes this.
  13. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I saw that. Puzzling...perhaps take that alone.

Has anyone found the half-life? How long it stays in your system?

14. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

No doubt so they could monitor you very close.

Beth B likes this.
  15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

The doctors protocol recommends that those you cited should all be taken for Covid.
    The only med that conflicts with ivermectin that I heard about was the blood thinner...warfin ? Spelling?
    You are to use zinc and quercetin with ivermectin to fight Covid.

AED and Katfalls like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

This is odd...all of the medical protocol I ever read about the ivermectin suggest using these three together! This does not make sense....

AED and Jo M like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ivermectin has the lowest side effects ...it’s been around for years and was never controversial...until big pharma
    Decided that it was too cheap and effective.

Look at what this attorney had to do to get the hospitals to administer ivermectin:

18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Here is the recommended protocol:

upload_2021-5-5_19-19-7.png

Sam and AED like this.
  19. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

When my husband had covid his Dr. would not give hydroxychloroquine. That's when my friend recommended quercetin. This was last August. That was when I determined that you would have to do due diligence to become your own Dr. since today's medical Dr.'s follow guidelines and don't really look at the patient.

Pray4peace, AED and Beth B like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I totally agree. Additionally, doctors are not free to make decisions independently from their corporate overlords.
    The company tell them what they can prescribe or not. It’s not about medicine anymore, it’s about business...medical BUSINESS. I’m not indicting doctors, but I am the institutions they work for. No corporation should tell a doctors that they cannot legitimately prescribe a therapy for a patient. Let the doctors be the doctors....but no longer....

Jo M, Pray4peace, AED and 1 other person like this.