Issues with a fellow-Catholic online

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Oct 24, 2022.

  1. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Yay!!!! I’m in your fan club, Shaeleen :love:
     
    Shae likes this.
  2. Shae

    Shae Powers

    Thanks AED! Always nice to see your posts as well.:)
     
    AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. Shae

    Shae Powers

    Haha, you are indeed!:love:
     
    AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. Ananchal

    Ananchal Vigilans

    Do not fight online - it is not worth it imho. State your opinion/ thought. If challenged, explain or defend your point but beyond that it should be left alone. If someone ever upsets me that greatly where I feel I need to express myself and risk going over the line - I either pull back or worse case scenario post something to get it out of my system then delete it:rolleyes: But from my experience it’s best just to avoid on line confrontation.

    I will continue to keep you in my prayers!
     
  5. RosaryWielder

    RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

    I really hate to post this but, last week, I had a run-in with someone else on that site, it wasn't Catholic-related it was about something else entirely. It also had pretty much nothing to do with that other guy but, that's kind of the problem, because it happened so shortly after this run-in, and because that other guy attacked my reputation on this site it just makes me feel angry over all this and I'm having a hard time not dwelling this. I have put that other guy on ignore and I'll try to be more careful in the future so that I don't fall into things like this again, and suffer the consequences of them.

    Please pray for me.
     
  6. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Praying
     
    Wild Wyoming and RosaryWielder like this.

Share This Page