Is this the future?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by miker, May 21, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

My story as well ......
    If everything in the world would be right and your children are not, nothing else much matters. And in the multitude of today’s cases, only God can right this....and we entrust them to His Divine Mercy+++

Jo M, Mary's child, AED and 2 others like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

What a hopeful story....!

Jo M, Mary's child, AED and 2 others like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh...thank you for sharing!

Mary's child, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Dear Mary,
    I really needed to hear this myself! God bless you for caring enough to share your story of amazing grace!
    I loved your...”I had an instant St. Paul conversion” comment! Praise Jesus!

5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Just perfect!

6. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

My oldest is an SJW, left the faith. At one point she was considering being a nun! My second married (civilly) an atheist. She was the party girl.. she's on good terms with me now but for a long time had nothing but poison to spew at me. My next, first son, has Borderline Personality Disorder and hasn't spoken with me for almost 2 years sadly (projection - everything is my fault), next son is awesome (he's named after St Michael) but is shy and hasn't had any luck meeting a special girl yet. Next daughter is trying hard to be a good Catholic, lives near us and has the two grandchildren I see almost every day. She deals with anxiety. Next son also has anxiety and is in counseling. He doesn't go out much and says he's just "surviving". I pray for all of them every day and trust that God will save their souls even if it's with their last breath. We've been through years and years of 'stuff' that would be a book if I wrote it all down... Jesus, I trust in you!

Rose, Mary Crowder, Lumena and 9 others like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

You have no idea how I needed to hear this tonight. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story of your Mother's prayers being answered. Today I really needed this. God bless you too now and forever.

Rose, "Quis ut Deus", miker and 5 others like this.
  8. Mary Crowder

Mary Crowder Archangels

AED, Jesus put on my heart in a BIG way to reach out to you. Jesus hears you, or he would not have inspired me to reach out to you! I will remember your children too in my prayers. I am glad God used me to give comfort to you, it my great joy, and I am very humbled by it. After my mother died, suddenly all my siblings took up the daily rosary. My mother use to do about 5 or more rosaries a day! She never got to see my brother return to the Faith. I have taken it upon myself to continue to pray for his return to the Faith. He has soften a bit since then. God will answer you AED! An exorcist priest said to take up devotion to our Lady of sorrows, I just finished that, then I saw your post. I take that as a sign for you. The exorcist priest said the devotion to our lady of sorrows is very powerful in converting children back to the Faith! May God and our Holy Mother bless you and your family now and forever!

Rose, Heidi, sparrow and 7 others like this.
  9. Sam

Sam Powers

“The faults of children are not always imputed to the parents, especially when they have instructed them and given good example. Our Lord, in His wondrous Providence, allows children to break the hearts of devout fathers and mothers. Thus the decisions your children have made don’t make you a failure as a parent in God’s eyes. You are entitled to feel sorrow, but not necessarily guilt. Do not cease praying for your children; God’s grace can touch a hardened heart. Commend your children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. When parents pray the Rosary, at the end of each decade they should hold the Rosary aloft and say to her,’With these beads bind my children to your Immaculate Heart’, she will attend to their souls.” -St. Louise de Marillac

sterph, sparrow, Denise P and 10 others like this.
  10. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Check out a novena to St. Dymphna, patroness of mental and nervous illnesses.

AED, sparrow and Jo M like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Dear sparrow.....please know that your cross is your ticket to heaven and your faith and prayers for your loved ones will also be theirs as well. I just left a dear friend who is dealing with a troubled child this very night. We’ve recently read the post of many, faithful troubled children of our own here at MOG. The stories may be different in the details, but they are still some of the hardest crosses in life...because they are our children and we love them.....but God loves them even more. We all will be faithful to the end and pray every single one of their souls into heaven. Satan wants to discourage us, but he forgets one very important thing.....Jesus, we trust in You!

AED, Sam, Rose and 3 others like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Sam for the beautiful reminder from St. Louise de Marillac! ....With these beads bind my children to your Immaculate Heart’, she will attend to their souls.”

AED, Mary's child, Sam and 4 others like this.
  13. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

For all us parents (y)

Stabat Mater

At the cross her station keeping,
    Stood the mournful Mother weeping,
    Close to Jesus to the last.

Through her heart, His sorrow sharing,
    All His bitter anguish bearing,
    Now at length the sword had pass'd.

Oh, how sad and sore distress'd
    Was that Mother highly blest
    Of the sole-begotten One!

Christ above in torment hangs;
    She beneath beholds the pangs
    Of her dying glorious Son.

Is there one who would not weep,
    Whelm'd in miseries so deep
    Christ's dear Mother to behold?

Can the human heart refrain
    From partaking in her pain,
    In that Mother's pain untold?

Bruis'd, derided, curs'd, defil'd,
    She beheld her tender child
    All with bloody scourges rent.

For the sins of His own nation,
    Saw Him hang in desolation,
    Till His spirit forth He sent.

O thou Mother! fount of love!
    Touch my spirit from above;
    Make my heart with thine accord.

Make me feel as thou hast felt;
    Make my soul to glow and melt
    With the love of Christ our Lord.

Holy Mother! pierce me through;
    In my heart each wound renew
    Of my Saviour crucified.

Let me share with thee His pain,
    Who for all my sins was slain,
    Who for me in torments died.

Let me mingle tears with thee,
    Mourning Him who mourn'd for me,
    All the days that I may live.

By the cross with thee to stay,
    There with thee to weep and pray,
    Is all I ask of thee to give.

Virgin of all virgins best,
    Listen to my fond request
    Let me share thy grief divine.

Let me, to my latest breath,
    In my body bear the death
    Of that dying Son of thine.

Wounded with His every wound,
    Steep my soul till it hath swoon'd
    In His very blood away.

Be to me, O Virgin, nigh,
    Lest in flames I burn and die,
    In His awful Judgment day.

Christ, when Thou shalt call me hence,
    Be Thy Mother my defence,
    Be Thy cross my victory.

While my body here decays,
    May my soul Thy goodness praise,
    Safe in Paradise with Thee.

Mario, AED, Mary's child and 7 others like this.
  14. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Yes! I have had a devotion to St Dymphna for sooo long... Her prayer card is right beside me here :love:

15. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Thanks Beth (y)

Beth B likes this.
  16. Charity

Charity Mercy

There’s nothing I pray for more after the intentions of the three hearts, than my children. I have come to know that this is a test of God for me to show my unfailing trust in Him, so I have let go in Him on this worry and am at peace. Blessings!

Mario, AED, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  17. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

I as well am at peace as I know Jesus will save my children as long as I continue to pray and offer sacrifices for them. Let go and let God right? ; )

AED, Mary's child, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You are right Charity. God picked these souls for us and we prove our love and trust in God to lead them to heaven. He will through prayer, complete the work necessary to guide their souls into eternity with Him.

sparrow likes this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Would everyone on this thread that is sharing...or possibly not sharing their heartache for their children, please pray especially today on the Feast of the Holy Spirit for all of our loved ones here at MOG?

When two or more are gathered in my name!

PurpleFlower, Jo M, Mario and 7 others like this.