Is the Warning Imminent?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Jun 20, 2014.

?

Is the Warning Imminent?

1. Yes it is.

57.5%
  2. No ,it is still a way off.

12.6%
  3. I have not got a clue.

29.9%
  1. I believe that the Warning could be contained in Jesus' advisory to those lost in any current unbelief due to lack of truth about Him, willing or unwilling....when He said that you people worship what you do not know; there will come a time when all will worship in Spirit and Truth. (paraphrasing) This is impossible without the greatest act of Divine Mercy in the correction of the consciences of mankind for who can worship in Spirit unless they become available to that Spirit of Truth to work within them/enter into them. This is impossible to those remaining in un-repentence and willful ignorance/human rationalization of personal sin. The New Era of living in the Divine Will, accomplishing the prayer of the Our Father, will only be living with the Spirit within.....and the Warning is the preparation for that. The Miracle, coming AFTER the Warning, is for the encouragement of those who during and after the Warning have decided to repent and make the decision for the hard process of overcoming temptation afterwards/conversion, welcoming their own purification....while those who refuse to do so after the Warning will mete out the terrible persecution against those who have repented and who wish to continue living their conversion.

2. CrewDog

CrewDog Archangels

I had a dream a few days ago ... now that I'm on old & on blood pressure meds I get all kinds of dreams.:(
    I don't remember anything about the dream except somebody said "It's 25" and then I woke up thinking what's 25 got to do with the dream or anything else.
    Wednesday is the 25th ... I can't take M/T off 'cause I'm retired but I'm guessing Wednesday will come & go as usual .... or maybe not!! o_O

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

3. Dean

Dean Archangels

I will bet you an ice cold beer at a drinking establishment that it comes and goes as usual.. Then again, what is usual these days

4. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

If it makes you feel better Dean, Sir Isaac Newton predicted the end of the world in 2060.
    That should give you some time ;)

Dolours, AED, Dean and 1 other person like this.
  5. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I think you are right on here Jarg. It takes some time for societal changes to happen. For example, it took decades of laying the groundwork to get homosexual "marriage" to become law. I don't think we are going to turn around tomorrow and see Christians thrown in jail. That sort of thing takes time. Just as it took a decade or more for the Nazi's to ramp up their hatred of the Jews and to have it be accepted by the German people.

I do think we are right at the beginning though. Things are beginning to pick up in speed. Maybe increasing persecution for the next 10 or 15 years could see Christians very much as a hated minority.

AED, Booklady and gracia like this.
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Maybe the connection to October 25th relates to something other than the Warning, maybe a precursor event.

The Cuban Missile Crisis occurred during October 16–28, 1962 which is exactly 55 years ago. The number 55 always reminds me of the Rosary since there are 55 pieces in the "wreath" section of the Rosary.

October 25th, 1962 was in particular a very tense day for the USA during the Cuban Missile Crisis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

Maybe we are supposed to be reminded to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet. :)

Maybe some other past event from that day is significant, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_25 or maybe it is just something in the future.:unsure:

Seagrace, gracia and Booklady like this.
  7. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

In one of Father Fortea's YouTube in Spanish about the apocalypse, he says that he believes for the most part at least in Europe, the persecution of Christians will be more a case of juridical repression rather than being taken to jail. Countries will pass laws forbidding people to express certain beliefs or expressions. Every time these are expressed, the perpetrator will be fined, and after each adjudication received, the fine will increase, until the individual goes bankrupt or be made invisible by their silence.

This brings to mind what happened to Brigid Bardot in France. She expressed an opinion about Islam which was not politically acceptable, and subsequently fined several times, until she is now silent. Similarly, here in the U.S. there has already been cases by bakers and wedding planners who refuse to participate in same sex unions, and they are being taken to court and fined stiffly for upholding their religious views. They must pay huge payouts, comply, or go out of business.

Byron, HeavenlyHosts, Don_D and 2 others like this.
  8. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I do not see this working long term. People when they lose everything have nothing to lose, in the US this will ignite a firestorm at some point. People here always, always love an underdog. Especially if the bureaucracy of Government is involved. The business owners in the US who have faced fines and penalties certainly did not go quietly, they expressed their outrage and it in turn fired up a great many sympathetic people. Remember the woman who refused to issue marriage licenses? I think that these people had a big part in the outrage that was expressed in the polls last year.

Byron and Booklady like this.
  9. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

These cases terrify me. Freedom of speech is one of those hallmarks of America. Decades of court courses have solidified the principle of "compelled speech": the government cannot compel speech. The local city cannot force a printer to use his or her art to print lawn signs to promote a particular party or to vote a certain way. That's part of the freedom of speech guaranteed by the Constitution.

Yet now, we have a case where the Supreme Court may overturn all those decades of precedent and declare that, for the public good, such art can be coerced by the government. Even at the height of the Vietnam War and the civil rights movement the government could not compel speech. but for the LGBTQ movement?

10. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

This vision is only mystical image of current and future events. I don't know if it's fake or truth. But if I compare it with strange messages of unknown origin, today so promoted even on this website, ... Satan and his prophets use mostly graspable language.
    But I know one thing. The date 25 and the hour 11 are symbols as well as the rest of the vision (visitors can use google translator).

"Het Oordeel’ der Levenden" Apocalyptisch Vizioen
    Lucia Constantini uit Soleto (Lecce-Italie) heeft sinds 17. juli 93 te Loreto mystieke verschijningen, waarbij Jezus en O.L.Vrouw haar verschijnen en mededelingen doen. Het volgende gebeurde in de vroege morgen van 11. november 93.
    "Op ’I onverwachts werd ik opgenomen in een mystieke vervoering, waarbij ik opnbaringen hoorde "over wat spoedig moet gebeuren” en "dit zal het begin zijn van fret oordeel der levenden” en ”het zal op ecu 25 ste zijn van de maand on 11 u.".
    ’t Is middag en volle zon, plots verschijnt Jezus in de plaats van de zon, gekleed in rood en wit. Terwijl Hij hemelwaarts stijgt, verschijnt er in zijn plaats een symbolische kolom, die de aarde in twee verdeelt: fret Oosten links en het Westen rechts.
    Jezus zegt mij: "Kijk goed toe". Ik kijk naar links en zie iemand met een fakkel in de hand, Jezus zegt mij dat fret Sint Jozef is, en die fakkel stelt fret licht voor. Dan verdwijnt alles.
    Jezus zegt mij naar fret Westen te kijken, en ik vie een enorme watermassa die zichboven de aarde verheft, de oceaan verheft zich met grote kracht en klieft de aarde zodat er enorme kloven en inhammen ontstaan. Veel mensen worden meegesleurd naar de diepten van de oceaan. Door schrik bevangen maakte ik aanstalten om te vluchten, maar Jezus wilde me al die gebeurtenissen laten iceemaken en zegde mij van niet te bewegen en toe te kijken.
    Dan beval Jezus rule naar het Oosten te kljken, daar zag ik een enorme ster met de vorm van een kubus die oneindig vele andere sterren“ uitstootte die allen neerkwamen op
    de aarde als een vuurwerk, en waar ze neervielen verbrandden ze alles.
    Plots werd het volledig donker, een duisternis zoals ik nog nooit meegemaakt heb. lk trachtte opnieuw te vluchten, maar Jezus zegde me zeer uitdrukkelijk: "Vlucht niet, blijf staan waar ge u bevindt, want nu begint er een andere terreur”.
    Dan zegt Jezus: "ledereen van u zal naar de hemel kijken, en in de dagen van duister- nis zult ge vóór u kijken en ge zult uw eigen geest zien. Ieder van u zal zijn eigen geest zien als in een spiegel. Ge zult doorzichtig zijn of ondoorzichtig en duister. Dit is het oordeel van de levenden. Als ge in zonde zijt, zult ge geen licht zien in die dagen; het licht dat ge zult zien en dat u zal toelaten u te bewegen, zal u gegeven worden door uw eigen geest, naargelang uw staat van genade.
    Als ge in zonde zijt, zal uw eigen geest u doen sterven van schrik, want ge zult de zwaarte van de zonde begrijpen en uw geest zal geen licht geven. Als ze zuiver zijt en niet in zonde leeft, zal de duisternis u geer vrees aanjagen want ge zult licht hebben van uw eigen geest, en u kunnen verplaatsen.
    Jezus beval me dan naar omhoog te kijken aan de rechterkant, en daar zag ik O.L.Vrouw, maar ze leek zeer veraf. Jezus zegde mij: "Ziet ge O.L. Vrouw, ze is veraf, ze is bezig een mantel gereed te maken om u allen bedekken, ze wil u sparen van deze kastijdingen, haar mantel zal zich openen als de vleugels van een duif, de opening eran is in verhouding tot uw gebeden, hoe meer ge bidt des te meer zal haar mantel zich openen om u allen te bedekken, uw gebeden zijn als de wind die haar mantel wijder maakt. Maar de mensheid bidt niet, kijk waar al de jongeren zijn. Ik keek rondom, ik opende het voorhangsel van een tent die purper gekleurd was, en in een vizioen toonde Jezus mij alle jongeen in de discoteken en bezig met alle soorten van schandige daden te bedrijven. Dan zegde Jezus mij opnieuw: de mensheid bidt niet; daarna zag ik niets meer.
    (Uit "Amici del Gethsemani",n.47, Ascoli Piceno)

Most of this vision (the events known as The seven plagues described in Revelation, the events preceding the Warning) has already been fulfilled. I can unveil now the meaning of 25th day. It means "the Second Christmas" as Our Lady said to don Gobbi. In the other words, the judgment (the Warning) will be in the day of the Second Christmas (the Second Coming). The Warning will be the "Adventus". And the hour 11 means: The judgment will be short before last hour (before the final Coming of Christ), as Jesus said to St. Faustina.

Carol55 and Don_D like this.
  11. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

I translated it with google:

"The Judgment" of the Living "Apocalyptic Vizioen
    Lucia Constantini from Soleto (Lecce-Italy) has had mystical apparitions since 17 July 93 in Loreto, with Jesus and O.L. Vrouw making her appear and announcements. The following happened in the early morning of November 11. 93.
    "On 'I unexpectedly I was absorbed into a mystical rapture, where I heard revelations" about what should happen soon "and" this will be the beginning of ferret judgment of the living "and" it will be on the 25th of the month of the month 11 am. "
    It is afternoon and full sun, suddenly Jesus appears in the place of the sun, dressed in red and white. As He ascends to the sky, a symbolic column appears in its place, dividing the earth into two: fret East left and the West right.
    Jesus says to me: "Look carefully". I look to the left and see someone with a torch in his hand, Jesus tells me that fret is Saint Joseph, and that torch represents fret light. Then everything disappears.
    Jesus tells me to watch ferret West, and I have a huge body of water that rises above the earth, the ocean rises with great force and splits the earth so that huge gorges and inlets emerge. Many people are dragged into the depths of the ocean. By fear I made a move to flee, but Jesus wanted me to play all those events and told me not to move and watch.
    Then Jesus ordered rule to the East to clot, there I saw a huge star with the shape of a cube that emitted infinitely many other stars "that all came down to
    the earth like a firework, and where they fell they burned everything.
    Suddenly it became completely dark, a darkness like I have never experienced before. I tried to flee again, but Jesus very expressly told me: "Do not escape, stay where you are, for now another terror begins".
    Then Jesus says, "Every one of you will look to heaven, and in the days of darkness you will look before you, and you will see your own spirit, each of you will see his own mind as in a mirror. transparent or opaque and obscure This is the judgment of the living If you are in sin, you will see no light in those days, the light that you will see and that will allow you to move, will be given to you by your own mind, according to your state of grace.
    If you are in sin, your own spirit will make you die with fear, for you will understand the heaviness of sin and your spirit will not give light. If it is pure and does not live in sin, the darkness will frighten you very much because you will have light of your own mind and be able to move.
    Jesus then ordered me to look up on the right, and there I saw O.L.Vrouw, but she seemed very far away. Jesus said to me: "Behold, O Woman, she is far off, she is preparing a mantle to cover you all, she wants to spare you from these chastisements, her cloak will open like the wings of a dove, the opening of is proportionate to your prayers, the more you pray the more your mantle will open to cover you all, your prayers are like the wind that makes its cloak wider, but mankind does not pray, see where all the young people are. I looked around, I opened the veil of a tent that was colored purple, and in a vision Jesus showed me all the young people in the discotheque and engaged in all kinds of disgraceful acts, then Jesus told me again: mankind does not pray; after that I saw nothing more.
    (From "Amici del Gethsemani", n.47, Ascoli Piceno)

Not too sure about this vision...

LittleVoice, Mary's child and Carol55 like this.
  12. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Sparrow, Thank you for posting this. I translated it also not too long ago, the more I read it the more I believe it. I recently wrote about the Warning possibly being the Judgment of the Living and I forgot about this alleged seer stating something similar. Her vision reminds me a little of what Alois Irlmaier stated. He also saw the Warning occurring after a period of darkness and some areas being flooded but he also predicted that a war would cause the flooding. This link contains some of his visions, http://rense.com/general20/shape.htm
    Alois wondered if the war would be three weeks long, there are exactly three weeks between February 25th and March 18th. In addition, March 18th has been singled out as a special day by the Medjugorje seers. No guesses, just observations.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    Byron, Serena and LittleVoice like this.
  13. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

The period of darkness reminds me the days of darkness. According to Marie Julie Jahenny there shall be two days of darkness and three days of darkness. In the Revelation there are mentioned 3,5 days without Christian light. Now I begin to believe, that the two days of darkness are two years of darkness after the last synod preceeding the Warning. And three days of darkness are 1290 days of the Punishment mentioned in Garabandal.

Maybe the Warning will be before the February. The Hanukkah has not yet been fulfilled in New Testament.

Byron likes this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

LV, Read Alois Irlmaier's prophecies and Saint Paisios' prophecies, I think that they will provide some clarity.
    http://survincity.com/2012/02/9-prophecies-elder-paisios-the-athonite/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Traditiona..._irlmaiers_prophecies_source_and_translation/

15. JAK

JAK Archangels

Hello and Happy Christmas C55. The flooding reference is interesting: there's a prophecy associated with Medj. re flooding given by a holy man who lived in the town who said one day the town would be so flooded boats will be needed, and also I have followed for some time the alleged apparitions in Slovakia, in Dechtice, to a group of young but now grown up people, who also mention historic floods as a sign of change. Just another reference I have filed away in my head as a sign should it occur.

Carol55 and Serena like this.
  16. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

JAK, Thank you and Merry Christmas to you also. I need to pray more after reading Sparrow's translation of LittleVoice's post. I need to push through on the difficult days.

For those familiar with Alois Irlmaier's prophecies and Natan's prophecy which stated that it all started on Sept. 11th, 2015 https://www.armscontrol.org/blog/Ar...P5-1-and-Iran-Nuclear-Deal-Alert-September-11, there are 898 days from 9/11/2015 to 2/25/2018 - just another observation.

HeavenlyHosts and Byron like this.
  17. Byron

Byron Powers

Outstanding!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  18. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! Guest

Might I say it may also depend on the family? If I was as vocal as I'd like, I'd be harassed to silence. I would alienate, which would be of no use. My sister has such a hard time with our Mom's illness (plague/Alzheimer's), I've heard some pretty nasty things coming from her directed toward God. I know that's pain talking and we all grieve differently. But wow! The other sister is very respectful but more agnostic. Both otherwise have very loving hearts. I pray for Mercy often and for Mom's illness to be used for God's glory!! That's the only way I can get through it myself.

Light, Carol55, AED and 3 others like this.
  19. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! Guest

Clearly it won't only be the public sector. We know it will be siblings against siblings, mother against daughter, priest against priest, etc. Clearly we will all feel the opposition in various ways. I pray often the Holy Spirit guide me with right discernment and His words. May our Lord and our Mother shield us and drench us all with their graces.

Come quickly Lord of Mercy with your Illumination for the world! What GLORY all will finally know you are real!!! All hearts will be healed from divisions, as they choose. aaaaah

20. Byron

Byron Powers

Carol55 likes this.