Ireland has fallen

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by AidanK, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Awesome thought Beth. I am on it! :)

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I actually sewed it into my sons coat, put it behind the backing of photos in frames I gave him, hid one under his mattress….I did just about anything to have it near him….just do whatever it takes and pray the Holy Spirit and Our Lady will nag them right back to the faith!
    I added holy water and blessed salt to meals I cooked for them.
    I bough a fancy salt shaker and put blessed salt into it as a gift for his new apartment. If this sounds like a desperate mother, it sure is…. I’ll own it. Then you put it in Gods hands.

Sam, RoryRory, padraig and 10 others like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Smiling because I have done similar things.:)

padraig, Mary's child, SteveD and 5 others like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

For anyone interested I bought my miraculous medals in bulk from this site. Prices were very good. I give them out everywhere. Look at the whole site for pamphlets and information. It’s very good.

https://evangelizationschool.com/store/

padraig, Mario, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Well Ann, we mum’s just do what we have to do:D

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    Sam, padraig, Clare A and 5 others like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

(y)

padraig and Beth B like this.
  8. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Principalities

Thank you for the ideas!

9. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Well if you can believe it Beth, I was a desperate mother just this afternoon. It's a long story, but I hid a miraculous medal in my son's shaving kit today along with some blessed salt in his coat pocket. You can imagine my surprise to read your post. Yes, in God's hands. I will own it too. :)

padraig, SteveD, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

I've done the blessed salt in the pocket!!! And the blessed medals. The green scapular under the mattress...yep. still waiting....still hoping.

Sam, padraig, SteveD and 3 others like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh my gosh Jo! Oh, I sure can believe it! Us mums have to think outside the box…anything to get our kids saved. Boy, that did my heart good knowing you were doing the same thing. How could God ever refuse us desperate moms? Just no way:LOL::LOL:

12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Hahaha, you too Ann! I feel so blessed to be thinking like you two good souls! ( you know they’ll never discover the stuff under their mattress….mine never changed a sheet! ( I also put a medal in a heat vent knowing it would never be found). (y) I pretty much thought it out pretty well:) the rest is up to the angels:D

13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Get them blessed and spread them everywhere (y)

14. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Stephen Manning - a very interesting man I have come across - he runs Integrity Ireland

Seems he has been challenging corruption in the courts and the Gardai (police) for years.

He is challenging the covid regulations too.

https://www.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL/

Sam, padraig, Te Deum and 3 others like this.
  15. Denise P

Denise P Archangels

Me too!

padraig, Beth B, AED and 2 others like this.
  16. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

I received this message in a group chat today:

A person with the gift of discernment got a message in prayer that the people of Ireland need to "pray Rosary after Rosary after Rosary" to block the evil the Irish Government is planning to bring in to legislation in the next couple of weeks. He asked that this message "be spread far and wide".

Sam, padraig, Te Deum and 4 others like this.
  17. Indy

Indy Praying

Thanks Adoremus, I will pass this on where I can.

padraig, Beth B, Adoremus and 2 others like this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Will up my rosaries for my home country.

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

God bless him and all in Ireland standing for freedom! Pray with Ireland. The world has gone mad.

20. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

I was encouraged to read an article in Gript, reporting that the Trinity College Students Union 'referendum' to boycott the Irish Times for being insufficiently 'woke' on some trans issue has attracted the vote of only 4% of students.