Ireland has fallen

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by AidanK, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Indy

Indy Praying

Very sad that my local cathedral has decided not to put on masses for people until the next stage of the lockdown. Instead of offering more masses. The Cathedral has two relatively young priests and a quite able arch bishop.

Very sad and disappointing.

Mario, Sam, DesertStar7 and 1 other person like this.
  2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

Absolutely "out" with their Satanic visions and "values."

AED and DeGaulle like this.
  3. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

The devil is a 'liar and a murderer'. The Information Age has provided him with a perfect opportunity to propagandise the planet. He has almost monopolised the data and there is almost universal data transmission. As nearly all information has become digitalised, it is now utterly vulnerable to editing and erasure.

Mario, Sanctus, Sam and 3 others like this.
  4. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Ireland falls further, our new minister for children was on gay pride parade last year with Peter Tatchell a UK activist for lowering the age of consent and has written a book advocating the joys of paedophilia. Not a word on our mainstream media. You couldn't make this stuff up.

DeGaulle likes this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Horror. Absolute horror.

6. Mario

Mario Powers

:cry::cry::cry:

DeGaulle and AED like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Tatchell is a sick, sick man. A pervert.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Te Deum and DeGaulle like this.
  8. maryrose

maryrose Powers

There's a petition doing the rounds requesting the resignation of Roderick O Gorman our new minister for children resign. I'm not able to link it up

Te Deum, DeGaulle, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

:(:cry:

DeGaulle and Jo M like this.
  10. maryrose

maryrose Powers

http://chng.it/qhVcWzKKRG

This is the link to request Roderic Ó Gorman's resignation as minister for children.
    Please add your name and share.

DeGaulle and Te Deum like this.
  11. Te Deum

Te Deum New Member

Thanks Maryrose I've signed it. We really need to start vetting people before allowing them to stand for election. Disgusted!

DeGaulle and maryrose like this.
  12. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

It seems to have been removed. One is not meant to express disapproval of this sort of thing.

Te Deum likes this.
  13. Indy

Indy Praying

Your right, it was removed, but I signed it earlier and in no time the petition had nearly reached its quote. Sad.

Te Deum likes this.
  14. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Funny isn't it. Mainstream media in a lather about Michelle Ó Néill attending a funeral and taking a selfie that breached social distance and there isn't a peep about the latest Minister for Children consorting with a pervert and the minister himself is also???? We have to be careful in case we are locked up for hate speech.
    God help our children. This is a shambolic government

DeGaulle, AED, Te Deum and 1 other person like this.
  15. Mario

Mario Powers

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    Don_D, Te Deum, Sam and 3 others like this.
  16. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

The 'new morality'. I have little hope of anything but (increasingly) shambolic governments in my lifetime, even if I live to 110.

FF and FG have conjoined in a mutual suicide pact, with a potent Green catalyst, which will hand the reins of power firmly over to SF, our only remaining alternative government, come the next election.

Hobson's choice. Between the devil and the deep blue sea. Damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Te Deum, Sam, maryrose and 2 others like this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

I love this psalm known through the ages as the Non Nobis. In the movie Henry IV they sang it after the Battle of Agincourt. So beautiful.

Julia, Mario, Te Deum and 1 other person like this.
  18. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

DeGaulle and Te Deum like this.
  19. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Adoremus and DeGaulle like this.
  20. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Thanks, Adoremus. Also signed.

Adoremus likes this.