Interview Today

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Feb 13, 2015.

  1. miker

    miker Powers

    John,

    Since I have no words of wisdom, think best thing is to raise you up in prayer tomorrow at Mass. Hang in there and know your brothers and sisters on this forum are praying for you.

    A Christian hymn followed by my favorite artist, Van, the Man



     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  2. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    I'm sorry John. we share the same cross so I know. Hang in there. I was trying to post Van Morrison's "a closer walk with thee" song, but could not figure it out on this tablet. Anyway I'm sure you have heard it, and as the song says...Jesus is inviting you to walk closer with Him right now. Not easy I know and not what you want to hear. Just hang in there my brother in Christ and trust!
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  3. miker

    miker Powers

     
    "Quis ut Deus" and PotatoSack like this.
  4. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Thank you friends for your strength.
     
    Inis Eoghain likes this.
  5. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    It will come, keep up your heart and keep trusting. I will pray also.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  6. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    You are both in my prayers for a job.
     

Share This Page