Interview Today

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Feb 13, 2015.

  1. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Hi all

    I have a job interview today at 1:20pm please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

    thank you..:love:
     
    Miriam and fallen saint like this.
  2. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    Praying for ya QD
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  3. Mario

    Mario Powers

    As am I!

    St. Therese, pray for John!
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  4. miker

    miker Powers

    On it!
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  5. picadillo

    picadillo Guest

    Praying for John.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  6. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    Praying...
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  7. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Praying backwards:)

    God let's you do that.;)
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  8. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

  9. Ecclesiasticus 2

    Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

    It is 1:24 and got your request and a praying for you!
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  10. Bella

    Bella Guest

    It's just gone 8pm GMT, which means it's Midday in San Francisco or 3pm in New York. But whatever, God is outside time, and he can use the prayer. Hope all goes well/went well/will go well !!

    B
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  11. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Prayers going up!
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  12. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Just saw this I will include you in my prayers and esp. Tomorrow in my rosary.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  13. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Thank you for all your prayers I received the "thanks but you were unsuccessful letter earlier"..cant get my head round it, I was 100% sure I had ticked all their boxes..:confused::confused::(:(:cry::cry:

    The word frustrated doesn't come close to what I am feeling

    View attachment 2617
     
  14. padraig

    padraig Powers

    God writes straight in crooked lines John. I always loved the promise in St Paul tot he Romans that God works all things unto the good of those who love Him.

    It is easy for me to say I know as I haven't just gotten a smack in the teeth but when I look back on life the things I wanted the most and did not get would never have helped towards my Salvation.

    I will be praying more through Lent. Padre Pio was so right:

    'Pray ,trust and do not worry'.:)
     
  15. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    I know your right Padraig but I'm kinda hurting at the mo and its getting harder to keep the financial wolves from the door...I suppose I need to listen to an old and faithful song that I love...

     
  16. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I love Garth Brooks John.:)

    If life didn't hand us nails then how would we get to hang on the Cross?

    ..and if we didn't hang there..then how would rise again with Jesus?

    [​IMG]

     
  17. Dawn2

    Dawn2 Archangels

    I will pray for you to get the right job for you, with nice, Christian people as good companions. In Jesus's Name.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  18. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: how is it we Irish always turn sadness into a sing along :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: lol you've started me now sing along



     
  19. Inis Eoghain

    Inis Eoghain Angels

    Quis ut Deus - John? - I know exactly this feeling. I'm so sorry.:(:cry:

    If I were clever enough and knew how to do it, I would also link to some songs ...

    Instead, I will keep you in my prayers that the right job will be yours very soon.

    Praying.

    God bless.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  20. Mario

    Mario Powers

    John,

    You are in a most trying time!:( May the prayers of Therese help pierce the clouds of gloom with a ray of hope!:barefoot:

    From Is 50:

    Who among you fears the Lord and listens to the voice of his servant? Though you walk in darkness and have no light, you trust in the name of the Lord and rely on your God.


    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.

Share This Page