I HAVE SEEN THE NEW WORLD - Fr. Adam Skwrczynski

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Frederico Carlos, Sep 17, 2014.

  1. SaintIsidore585 likes this.
  2. I have been telling everyone about that book which I read during this summer! I called the publisher in Canada and they said its out of print. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!!!(y)
     
  3. 16-Sept-1943 − Commentary on Joel: Spiritual and Physical Gifts in the Last Times

    Jesus says:«It is not in the sense in which you understand it. The hour of peace and forgiveness will come for you Italians, too; the hour will come in which you will again form an alliance with the Lord, after having been in the hands of Satan, who has mistreated you like a skein of thread in the hands of a furious madman. But the words of Joel (2:18-23)are not said particularly for one people or another.They are for my people, the people of the One, True, Great King: of your Lord God,Triune, Creator, and Redeemer of the human race.

    That period of well-being Joel speaks about is the advance announcement of what long after John talks of in his Apocalypse. After the tremendous wars which Satan will have brought upon the Earth through his Messenger of Darkness − the Antichrist − the period of truce will come in which, after having shown you with the bloody evidence what gifts Satan can be the author of, I will seek to attract you to Myself by filling you with my gifts. Oh, my gifts! They will be your sweetness! You will not know hunger, massacres, and calamities. Your bodies, and even more your souls, will be fed by my hand; the Earth will seem to rise by a second creation, entirely new in its sentiments, which will be of peace and concord among peoples and of peace between Heaven and Earth, for I will have my Spirit extend Himself over you, and He will penetrate you and give you supernatural vision of God's decrees.It will be the Kingdom of the Spirit. The kingdom of God, the one you ask for − and you don't know what you're asking for because you never reflect − with the “Our Father.” Where do you want the Kingdom of God to occur, if not in your hearts? It is from there that my Kingdom on Earth must begin. A great Kingdom, but still limited. Later the Kingdom without confines either on earth or in time will come. The eternalKingdom, which will make you eternal inhabitants of Heaven, for, as is natural, I speak to those who are my subjects and not to the reprobates, who already have their horrendous king: Satan.

    Your God will work all prodigies to attract the greatest number of the living to Himself,for I am a God of Mercy, Forgiveness, and such infinite Love that no matter how much you may study and comprehend its measure, you cannot do so. What you think is the infinity of my love for you is like a tiny pebble on the bank of a stream compared to a whole mountain range whose bases divide continents and whose peaks wrap themselves in the clouds.But do you think that so many prodigies of Love and so many lights of the Spirit will convert men to their Eternal God? Don't fool yourself. If towards poor animals devoid of reason I were to use the care I will use with you for the needs of your bodies − this care alone − those animals, with their unformed languages, would praise Me from dawn to dusk, and if they knew where to find Me, they would set out from all over the globe to come and give thanks for their beneficent Protector. But men will not. Nearly all of them are totally deaf to spiritual voices and gifts, and almost completely deaf to bodily gifts; instead of recognizing my Goodness and loving Me out of gratitude, they will take advantage of the well-being which I will give them to sink lower and lower into the abyss they are pleased with, where, like filthy beasts in a swamp, they wallow and the things which seduce nine-tenths of mankind await them:desire, lust, deceit, violence, thievery, heresy, superstition, and other corruptions of the senses and the mind − so horrendous that it seems impossible to the honest that they can be true, but they are true, and they make the Heavens blush and rouse our Divinity to a movement of disdain. Neither the paternal offering of gifts nor the non terrorizing signs in the sky will be able to make those living at that time into children of God.

    And then my great and terrible day will come. Not a day of twenty-four hours. My time has a different measure. “Day” is said because one works during the day, and I will work at that time. I will carry out the final selection of those living on the earth. And that will take place during the last raging of Satan.Then those who have within themselves the Kingdom of God and those who have the kingdom of Satan will be seen. For the latter, with their mouths, deeds, and, above all, blasphemous hearts, will commit the final acts of disdain for my Law and the last acts of sacrilege towards God, whereas the former, the Lord's children and subjects − as the final battle hits the Earth with unspeakable horror − will cling to my Cross and invoke my saving Name; and my coming as Judge will not terrify them, but, rather, it will be their jubilation, for the faithful are the saved, those Joel calls the Lord's “remainder” −that is, those who remain for the Lord after Satan's plunder.Thrice blessed eternally are these children of mine. The eternal Paradise belongs tothem. Joined to those faithful to the Lord in all times, they will possess God, the possession of whom is eternal blessedness.»Since it seemed, this morning that Jesus was leaving me in repose, after having said the Veni, Sancte Spiritus, as is my custom, I opened the Bible at random. The second chapter of the Book of Joel turned up, and precisely verses eighteen to thirty-two.I gave those words an interpretation which my heart as an Italian dreams of with all its strength. But Jesus explains a much higher meaning for it.... And the little donkeyMaria writes it down, telling herself that only the Lord is wise.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
  4. 27-Aug-1943 − Clarification of the Apocalypse

    Jesus says:«Even in the Apocalypse the periods seem to be confused, but that is not the case. It would be better to say they are reflected in the future times under increasingly grandiose aspects.We are now in the period I call “of the forerunners of the Antichrist.” Then the period of the Antichrist, who is the forerunner of Satan, will come. He will be helped by the manifestations of Satan: the two beasts named in the Apocalypse. It will be a time worse than the current one. Evil is constantly increasing. Once the Antichrist is defeated, the period of peace will come to give men − struck by amazement at the seven plagues and the fall of Babylon − time to gather under my sign. The anti-Christian epoch will rise to the maximum power in its third manifestation − that is, when the last coming of Satan takes place. Do you understand? To believe is necessary, without quibbling. You really didunderstand, precisely because you don't quibble. The dictations do not contradict each other. One must read them with faith and simplicity of heart.Like one who is anxious to make something understood, I always go straight to what is most important, which in this case is my kingdom. For in the kingdom there is the justification for my having become incarnate and having died. For in the kingdom thereis proof of my infinite power, goodness, and wisdom. For in the kingdom there is proof of eternal life, of the resurrection of the flesh, of my power as Judge. Therefore, when I spoke to explain the Apocalypse, I almost always crowned off each individual point explained with my Judgment, my triumph, my kingdom, and the defeat of Satan in himself, in his creature, and in the forerunners. Read carefully, and you will see there is no contradiction. I have said what I have said.»
     
  5. Jesus to Maria Valtorta about the Antichrist - 20-Aug-1943

    He will be a very lofty person, as lofty as a star. Not a human star shining in a human sky. But a star from a supernatural sphere that, yielding to the flattery of the Enemy, will experience pride after humility, atheism after faith, lust after chastity, the hunger for gold after Gospel poverty, and a thirst for honors after concealment.

    To see a star plummet from the firmament is less fearful than to see this creature, already chosen, plunge into the coils of Satan − this creature will copy the sin of his elective father. Lucifer, out of pride, became the accursed and Dark One. The Antichrist, out of the pride of an hour, will become the accursed and dark one after having been a star in My army.

    As a reward for his denial − which will shake the heavens with a shudder of horror and make the pillars of My Church tremble in the dismay his fall will occasion − he will obtain the complete assistance of Satan, who will give him the keys to the pit of the abyss in order for him to open it. But let him open it altogether so that the instruments of horror will come out which Satan has concocted over millennia to lead men to complete despair, in such a way that they will invoke Satan as King by themselves and run after the Antichrist, the only one who will be able to open wide the gates of the abyss to make the King of the abyss come out, just as the Christ opened the gates of theHeavens to make grace and forgiveness come out, which make men similar to God and kings of an Eternal Kingdom in which I am the King of kings.

    As the Father has given Me all power, so Satan will give him all power, and especially all power for seduction, to drag after him the weak and those corrupted by the fevers of ambitions, as he, their chief, is. But in his unbridled ambition he will still find Satan's supernatural aids to be too scanty, and he will seek additional aid in the enemies of Christ, who, armed with increasingly deadly weapons which their lust for Evil led them to create to sow despair in the masses, will help him until God pronounces His“Enough” and burns them to ashes with the splendor of His appearance.
     
  6. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Padraig,

    If we piece together Father's comments concerning his martyrdom and line them up with some of his other statements, then Father's sense of the timing of his death becomes clearer:

    It arouses even more amusement in many who wonder: how one can know the time of one’s death, one’s passing away from the world, thus I have been further plunged and pushed into the margins. Nonetheless, I know that it will be a martyr’s death because I’ve agreed to it and accepted it, just as I saw it as a child. I know the faces of the people who are going to take my life away from me, I know the place, I also know the season of the year, and I’m convinced that just as all which happened to me in the past came through, so will these details may also come to be.

    The above speaks of Father's certainty of his martyrdom.

    The ones remaining on Earth will be divided into two categories: those I have already mentioned, as the ones doing penance, and those who have first resolved to correct themselves but their resolution is not strong enough in them to persevere. In an instant, Satan will return bringing with him seven worse than himself, as our Lord Jesus said, and will want to leave them to being possessed until the nth degree. And thus, these very people will become persecutors of the church. The time of martyrs which John Paul II mentioned in Fulda will then ensue, the Church is to be cleansed by their blood; it won’t be a long persecution, as after The Warning, in about a year, the Lord God will intervene in the history of the world and will perform the miracle foretold in Garabandal and described in a similar way in Medjugorje.

    In the above, Father relates how the Warning will split the world into two camps: the godly and the ungodly. Notice that he states that the blood of martyrs will follow shortly upon the Warning, which I would think means the ungodly will hold the reins of government and the military.

    Most probably, ... they will be saddened but not perplexed; for them, it will be an incentive to do some intensive work with themselves: if you my God love me so much and expect it in return, I desire to plunge into the work, the transformation, the work for you, for your kingdom.

    Speaking of the godly, Father states that the Warning will provide a holy impetus to promote conversion.

    I am convinced that my impending death, that I know of, will be for the benefit of others, that it will mobilize them, even more to become a sacrificial offering. They will see that what that priest, that poor, previously unknown to anybody and living in the countryside said is confirmed by the seal of his sacrifice, which God has accepted from him.

    Here, Father foresees that his death will encourage an even greater sacrifice from the godly.

    My tentative conclusion, then, is that his martyrdom occurs shortly after the Warning and probably before the Miracle. Since he was a priest already in the 1970s, I assume he is currently in his 70s, now. That would place his martyrdom in the near future, wouldn't you say?

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
  7. Thanks Glenn, I really don't know if few or many will die because of the Warning, so I'm not trying to defend Fr. Adam's number on this. I hear other members wondering where does he get the "millions" thing.

    But I don't agree with your point of hopeless condemnation to whomever will die during the Warning either. I may be mistaken but I see the Warning somehow in line with the life review similar to the Near Death Experiences in which people are confronted with their own life and the afterlife. There are quite a number of cases who have had this kind of experience when living lives engrossed in mortal sin. And they were able to choose Christ and convert.
    That is an act of Mercy par excellence from God. I see the Warning somehow with some similar purpose.

    For years now I'm praying daily for conversion for those who will die during the Warning. I trust in the infinite Mercy of God that will work towards that grace even with those who might die not so much as a foto-finish declaration of what has been but as THE opportunity for a final choice towards repentance and conversion.

    Of course I may be wrong but I don't think that we can judge that everyone who may die during the Warning won't have the chance of salvation as you say.
    This to me sounds like a kind of hopeless overshadowing of God's Power and Mercy with our judgment.
     
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  8. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    WCWTS, what are you talking about ? I'M THE ONE SAYING THE WARNING IS ABOUT MERCY, A CHANCE AT REPENTANCE ! I never said it was hopeless, condemnation, that's what the video says for :"MILLIONS" , I said the complete opposite ! I agreed with Conchita that "some may die from the shock " NOT MILLIONS like the video. You totally misunderstood my point.
     
  9. Peace be with you, Glenn!
    I guess that many of us talk here about things that we don't really understand.
    Let us leave that aside and join in what we can very well do together: pray that Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!
     
    Mario and kathy k like this.
  10. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Yes, Terry. I think form what he said he knew about his death for quite some while. So it is not news to him. The fact that he dwells on it so much would suggest that he is steeling himself for it in the sense he is naturally giving it quite some thought.

    I wish I could have read his writings it would , I am sure have given a lot more as tot as to timing.

    I know Peter is reading them so maybe he will pick up on this.
     
  11. Blue Horizon

    Blue Horizon Guest

    Glenn I think WCWTS was concerned about ""millions " won't die, because it does not permit a chance for salvation..."
    Yes it seems clear that Garabandal and Fr Adam are not easily reconciled on this particular point about the numbers dying.

    However it probably won't be because of your logic here but simply because Conchita flatly denied such large numbers dying.
    Though good to keep in mind that this was only a personal gloss by Conchita - unless you can correct me I cannot recall if Our Lady actually said anything about fewness of numbers.
     
  12. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    Blue, I don't even need Conchita's imput, the Blessed Mother said "some may die from the shock ". Don't you think she would have indicated "MILLIONS" instead of" some " ?
     
  13. Blue Horizon

    Blue Horizon Guest

    Glenn you don't need to argue the case with me as I already agree that few will die according to Garabandal teaching.
    My only uncertainty on this point was whether it was directly attributed to the Apparition or rather an explicitation by Conchita of what was implicit.

    BTW which source did you use for that quote?
    Thanks.
     
  14. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    Blue, I wasn't "arguing " , with you, you asked me for an explanation,I provided on.
     
  15. Blue Horizon

    Blue Horizon Guest

    Apologies if I misunderstood your writing style Glenn.
    Maybe if you are just providing information it would be better to stick to a simple statement of fact rather than a somewhat challenging "Don't you think...?" type question.

    (I didn't really ask you to "explain" anything. I simply asked you to correct me if Our Lady (rather than just Conchita) also reported that few will die.)

    BTW which source did you use for that quote of Our Lady?
    Thanks.
     
  16. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Bump.

    This is worth watching if you haven't seen it.
     
  17. Cathy

    Cathy Venimus, vidimus et Deus vicit

  18. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

    Aviso and josephite like this.
  19. Mario

    Mario Powers

  20. Aviso

    Aviso Angels

    I met Fr. Skwarczynski in Garabandal few years ago, the Polish Priest asked me to help him for giving a Mass in the Church of the village which was refused by my good Friend and Priest of the Garabandal, thank you.
     

Share This Page