Hope this is not true!

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This is great advise and it is true. I also say it is important to note that when others are out of tune that we take notice, lest we fall into disharmony ourselves with our 'lines'. We are not to judge them for being out of harmony, because maybe they don't realize they are. But like you say, we must keep our eye's focused first and foremost on our 'lines'. Through it all we must stay the faith.

Beth B and fallen saint like this.
  2. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

That's exactly how I feel and feel that Pope Francis is mistaken to allow this image to in

I did a little more digging and discovered that two of the sponsors you mention above - Obscura and the Oceanic Preservation Society - were involved with the projection of the demon Kali onto the Empire State Building not long ago:

"Recently an elaborate lights show, "Projecting Change," was beamed onto the south side of the Empire State Building in New York City to raise awareness about wildlife extinction.

Louie Psihoyos (Oceanic Preservation Society) partnered with Travis Threlkel (Obscura Digital) to portray colorful images of birds, snakes, and land and sea animals over a space of 33 floors, roughly 365 by 185 feet in dimension using 40 stacked, 20,000-lumen projectors....Psihoyos and Threlkel, who began collaborating together four years ago, could never have foreseen the poignancy of the show's timing to current human events. Most peculiar was their choice to conclude their show with an image personifying death: the Hindu goddess (or devil) of death, Kali. While some refer to her as the goddess of time and destruction, in Sanskrit Kali means, "she who is black" or "she who is death."

In many ways the show quite literally highlighted the reality that in New York City, and sadly, in America, beauty often masks deception.

New York City is the only city in America where more black babies are murdered than are born. They are not as fortunate as the snow leopard, snake or bird whose images were projected across 33 floors of the Empire State Building...." http://www.charismanews.com/opinion...-goddess-projected-onto-empire-state-building

Beth B and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

As seems to be the norm these days I am completely at odds with popular opinion expressed in public on this forum. I have had PMs however to encourage me in the fight for Pope Francis.
    "For the children of this world are more astute with dealing with their own kind than are the children of light. And so I tell you this: use money, tainted as it is, to win you friends, and thus make sure that when it fails you, they will welcome you into eternal dwellings." Luke 16, 8-9.
    Like all scripture this can be read wrongly. Depends on your lens. Pope Francis is using money and light to win friends for God. He also prays and offers the Sacrifice of The Mass. He provides the sacraments. He feeds his flock. He is a good shepherd, a good Pope.

Jeanne, lynnfiat and mothersuperior7 like this.
  4. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

Joe its getting almost pointless to respond anymore. I don't have rose colored glasses for sure! But I see a mob mentality forming, total emotion run riot. You wanna argue over images projected on the Vatican that hasn't even happened...lol have fun !

Joe Crozier likes this.
  5. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

I agree that Pope Francis is a good Pope, but I feel that he is wrong on this particular decision. We are allowed to disagree with the Holy Father on matters not concerning Faith and Morals.

Beth B and Heidi like this.
  6. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

The rainbow is the sign of God's covenant. It is time the Vatican reclaimed it for God. God made the rainbow. It is his. It has been stolen and desecrated. Its origin and ownership will be restored. And God will see it and it will be good once more. If it is projected on the Vatican those who see it as a promotion for perversion will be truly blind. In the days of the Flood it was a sign of real Mercy and will be again.

7. Infant Jesus of Prague

Funny you should mention this Joe, for I was thinking the same exact thing earlier. It is first and foremost a Promise from Almighty God to the World. but, as you said, what lens do we see thru?

Joe Crozier likes this.
  8. BrianK

BrianK Guest

The Vatican deeply involved with the groups that projected the demon Kali on the Empire State Building?!?

I'd be lying if I said I was surprised. Folks need to take off their rose colored glasses.

9. local

local Guest

My theory on why the image of Divine Mercy isn't being displayed in Rome in conjunction with the Year of Mercy...

The Divine Mercy image comes from a Polish saint. That person is tied into another Polish saint who used to be Pope. That particular Pope and his canon of thought is not in vogue currently with certain progressives pushing their agenda. Too much saintliness, Polishness :) and good theology!

Sanctus and BrianK like this.
  10. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Okay, Joe and IJoP, you know I am not one of the people who is picking on everything the Pope says. I am waiting to see IF he says anything contrary to the faith and IF he tries to bind the faithful to that. IF that day comes I am sure you will join me in saying to follow such a statement is wrong. But seriously, wanting the Pope to put a giant rainbow on St. Peter's?

I understand the whole theological background of this. But at this moment in time do you really think the world would see that for what it is? No, 99.9% of the people, even faithful Catholics would see that as a welcoming of homosexuality. I know the gays have taken over the rainbow's original meaning, but it is what it is. C'Mon guys putting up a defense of the Pope is one thing but promoting something like that is just kooky.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    Heidi likes this.
  11. BrianK

BrianK Guest

This show is being promoted and carried out by global population control and global environmentalist groups to promote the global warming propaganda.

Two of these groups participated in projecting the demon Kali on the Empire Stare Building.

If you think they will actually project an image of the rainbow on St. Peter's, and do so in order to promote God's Scriptural interpretation of that symbol, you are naive.

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  12. Infant Jesus of Prague

p, HAS THE RAINBOW been projected? ( sorry for caps) its a seed briank has planted.... maybe it happens maybe not. All these what ifs....no rose glasses here brian, and no chum in the water either!

13. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

No, I am not saying it was. Joe said if it is projected he will be happy with it and you agreed.

14. Infant Jesus of Prague

It wouldn't phase me a bit...let the rainbow coalition say what they will...Papa Francis has stated over and over again, marriage is between a man and a women.
    A rainbow on the Vatican to me would point to the Church as the Ark, many will miss the symbolism no doubt. Others will be scandalized...

lynnfiat and Joe Crozier like this.
  15. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

See, that is all I was saying. That's a kooky idea. The world would see it as a stamp of approval for homosexuality and souls would be lost.

Amazing Grace and Heidi like this.
  16. BrianK

BrianK Guest

"Rainbows on St. Peter's? Ain't gonna happen. (But we better move the goal posts just in case it does ...)"

17. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I know it isn't going to happen, I was just shocked anyone would think it would be a good idea.

18. Infant Jesus of Prague

Lets see what happens. were in the "what if " area right now.

Amazing Grace likes this.
  19. Infant Jesus of Prague

[​IMG]

Not me or Joe:)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    Praetorian likes this.
  20. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

I did not say that and you know I did not say that. I am not naive and you are not stupid....but I wonder at your motives for misrepresenting me.