Has the lesser tribulation begun in 2020?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Apr 29, 2020.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:cry:

theflyingnun likes this.
  2. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

What have you been reading lately? Who told you that the the conservatives have the majority in the Supreme Court? It is like 5-4 in favor of the Leftists. Our Rosaries and Prayers are suddenly unveiling the traps and tricks of the enemy. Yes, Bush elected conservative Judges in the Supreme Court but so did Bill Clinton and Barack Obama elected abortionist activists in the Supreme Court. Right now 2 more liberal judges are about to retire in the next few years and the balance of power will now shift to the conservative majority. So stay focus and keep on praying, don't lose hope!

Beth B, Mary's child and AED like this.
  3. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Probably my post about the Supreme Court and how Trump was able to add 2 and possibly 2 more in a second term if it happens.

Beth B and Mary's child like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

You are right.

Mary's child likes this.
  5. Jason Fernando

Nothing changed, leftists still control the Supreme Court in their favor 5-4, John Roberts is a big disappointment for conservatives. So wait for the retirement of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Stephen Breyer. I tell you their days are numbered.

Beth B likes this.
  6. Chiara

Chiara Archangels

A lot of the Catholic voices out there are for Trump. Of course we all have our own opinion.

Jesse Romero, who has a few radio shows and is well respected among US Catholics just came out with a book recently called ‘A Catholic Vote for Trump’ and has been on several different shows speaking about it.

I think he is on Taylor Marshall’s show right now speaking on this. He says Trump has done more for Catholics than any president in his lifetime. Again, everyone has their own opinion, but there are many out there who feel that way.

They just printed his book in Spanish too.

here is an interview with Lifesite News recently.

7. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Yes surreal waiting and watching. Some days it is almost eerily disquieting knowing something is about to happen. Prayers and peace.

Beth B, Serena, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  8. Jason Fernando

josephite, Julia, Sam and 6 others like this.
  9. Jarg

Jarg Archangels

While he is definitely a complex character, Trump is the only big obstacle right now against the powerful political forces (people with names) advocating for global forms of govern emend which we know will obey and further implement the progressive ideological agenda. If this virus removes Trump from office, then the stage is set IMO for a concrete political form of Anti Christ, I mean an actual political Antichristic leader, and frankly, as things stand right now, I fear the worst about how our Church leaders would deal with such situation.

Beth B, Heidi, Sam and 5 others like this.
  10. Dolours

Dolours Powers

The Archbishop of Armagh doesn't believe that this pandemic is a chastisement from God: https://www.thetablet.co.uk/news/12856/irish-archbishop-appeals-for-churches-to-reopen

“I don’t actually think that this is a scourge of God or God’s retribution for the terrible sins of mankind. I don’t subscribe to that although I do feel that it is a natural enough question that can emerge out of our sense of confusion.”

He said the crisis is throwing up big questions for people to grapple with and is calling them on a journey inwards. “We are being asked big cultural questions, ethical questions, big questions about economics and about the way we organise ourselves. A lot of people are searching through this experience to try to find meaning in their lives and questioning the things that they do every day. I know that I certainly am doing that.”

He also suggested that nature is forcing people to recalibrate their sense of who they are in terms of the planet and to recognise that they are not omnipotent, as well as demanding that the disproportionate impact climate change on the world’s poor is addressed – something which the climate justice movement and Pope Francis have been highlighting for years."

Beth B, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:eek:

Beth B, AED, Don_D and 3 others like this.
  12. Byron

Byron Powers

We are in so much trouble.

Beth B, Sunnyveil, AED and 5 others like this.
  13. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Indeed we are.

14. Byron

Byron Powers

So, everyday that passes and we here the atrocities from certain clerics, we can determine the level of tribulation we are living today. The Church is wounded in her unity, we were told through private revelation, bible and Catechism that this was going to happen. And unless we return to God we will be unable to build either justice or peace. We will have more wars, plagues, famine, and it will intensify. God will send us all this so that we may return to him. The end time, not the end of the world refers to these present times, which are possessed by Satan. Praying for that Second Pentecost to come soon, which will coincide with the triumph of the divine mercy. Let the Warning come soon.

Beth B, Julia, Lepanto and 3 others like this.
  15. Mario

Mario Powers

Dear Archbishop,

To whom are you going to find the answer to these questions? And what books or Book are you pouring through to find truth and wisdom? And why are your questions so similar to the way the godless ask? Please speak to us of our Risen Lord whom we are to focus on in this Easter season. After all, you are a successor of the Apostle John, and look what happened to him when he gazed on the majesty of the King! Have you no Fear of the Lord? Do I?

Rev 1:12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden girdle round his breast; 14 his head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire, 15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters; 16 in his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth issued a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength. 17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand upon me, saying, "Fear not, I am the first and the last, 18 and the living one; I died, and behold I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    Beth B, josephite, Julia and 8 others like this.
  16. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I didn't quote all of what the Archbishop said. He went on to talk about the inequalities in the world between rich and poor countries, especially the poor in Africa where they don't have access to clean water. It's a terrible indictment of mankind's failure to take care of those most in need. I just don't know what that has to do with climate change.

Beth B and AED like this.
  17. Byron

Byron Powers

It’s the propaganda for the antichrist. It’s what the Catechism says: “ a religious deception - a pseudo messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God.” The green movement is a religion, and a coalition of evil forces to control nature and society. According to Father Gobbi the greatest attack that took place, was in 1998, which reached the point of denying God. Cloning began at that time. Through cloning we go against not just Christ, the Church, but God. These globalists are atheists, so cloning experiments for them is the way to better their distorted version of humanity. And we will pay for their atheism. That is why a supernatural event must happen. He promised us his divine mercy. Our Lady promised an era of peace. To get there, won’t be easy.

Beth B, Julia, Sunnyveil and 2 others like this.
  18. Byron

Byron Powers

IMHO Antichrist as a person will manifest himself as a defender for the earth and its poor. There are quite a few characters today that fit the bill.

Beth B, Heidi, AED and 1 other person like this.
  19. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Yes, I understand that the globalists are anti-Christian population controllers who believe that man and not the Holy Spirit is the lord and giver of life.

From a practical point of view, no Sunday Masses must mean that poorer parishes will struggle to keep the lights on when the restrictions are lifted. Vatican finances must be way down. Governments and mega rich foundations will likely fund the climate change activism but what will be the overall effect of that on the Church's mission to spread the faith, baptising all nations?

Best not to think about it. Pentecost Sunday is the last day of this month. Maybe we'll have access to the Sacraments by then.

Beth B, Julia, AED and 3 others like this.
  20. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

In the US we have seen the governors of our states invoke unlimited authority over our rights to worship, work, and gather. Who exactly gave them this authority?

Beth B, Heidi, Sunnyveil and 2 others like this.