Has anyone else gotten the vaccine?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Shae, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

But it is simply not soooo dangerous. The stats bear this out. Bad flu equivalent targeting largely already vulnerable people.
    Therapeutics readily available and extremely efficacious obviatibg the need for an experimental gene therapy "vaccine". Excess mortality largely negligible other effects of lockdown etc a complete and utter disaster. No proportion or justification whatsoever

2. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

Thanks...

FatimaPilgrim and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Here in MA the ‘vaccination hesitation’ campaign is rolling out. The focus is now on low income areas, where they are sending out mobile vaccination units. The implication is that those who resist the vaccine are undereducated, and underprivileged therefore they are fearful. These vaccines are not safe for everyone, and people know it. They continue to downplay possible serious side effects such as blood clots, anaphylaxis, miscarriage, etc. because they are considered acceptable risks for the greater good. I have said it before, but they do not care if your father dies from a blood clot, or your daughter has a miscarriage. The only thing that matters is the jab, not the casualties. The attempt to coerce anyone into getting this vaccine is immoral, it is a personal choice that needs to be respected.

AED, Byron, Michael Pio and 3 others like this.
  4. Very well said, JoM.

5. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Principalities

Great, I will pray for your grandson to stay strong!

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I totally agree. Well said.

Advocata Nostra and Jo M like this.
  7. Sam

Sam Powers

I moved down to CT. from MA. last Oct. I'm in and out of weekly hospital visits and no one has asked me yet if I have had the jab or not yet. Yet I am still receiving notices from MA. {state notices} to come in and get the jab. Has MA. got the get the jab demon infestation?

Advocata Nostra, AED and Jo M like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:eek::cautious:

AED and Jo M like this.
  9. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Oops, double post

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021 at 12:02 AM
    Sam likes this.
  10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Yep, totally obsessed and possessed. :confused::eek:

Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

You are absolutely correct Jo.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Demon infestation seems the operative word here. What is wrong with Massachusetts??????

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Salem.

14. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:eek: Creepy place.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Vaccination or not? Would Jesus take the DNA cells from an aborted/murdered baby? Would Jesus be okay if evil ones took His DNA from the Eucharistic miracle of Lanciano, Italy, the first Eucharistic miracle in the Church in the 8th century still present today. Few fear God, but they fear Covid in today's world. It's not a hard question to answer. Any vaccine derived or tested via fetal cells, from an aborted/murdered baby is as evil as it comes. Apart from this most grave evil, we have the highest office of the clergy in today's Church choosing to take the vaccine and many hierarchy and pastors having closed their churches throughout the world. I rarely have visited the MoG forum since Verne's messages on God Speaks Will You Listen www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org thread was shutdown, but his messages are coming to fruition as we speak. He has had several recent ones that speak to this most grave evil of Vaccines and it was all brought about via our Pope and the idol worship of the Pachamama by him and the hierarchy at the Vatican in the fall of 2019. Some can laugh all they want, I have no doubt much evil was released from hell that was never to be, because of this hierarchical worship of false gods in God's house at St. Peter's. God has confirmed as much to Verne in a very powerful - angry voice, which I heard. And now we have those in fear taking the vaccines, all derived and used within the vaccines or within the testing of the vaccines. There is no argument in this! Why do you think most churches closed and so few laity are going back? Fear! Where does fear come from? God? No! Much - much worse is coming very very soon..... who will we trust in then? Man again or God? We are all being tested in who we trust. Government or God. We all have a choice now, but soon we will not. Serve the false god of this world, Antichrist, or serve the one who will come to judge the living and the dead. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. For those who took the vaccine, get to confession and repent while you can. I did not come on to argue the naysayers again, that is fruitless. I came on to speak God's truth and that I have done. God Bless.

Indy, xynn, Michael Pio and 1 other person like this.
  16. Sam

Sam Powers

Oh yeah, totally evil place! I lived next door to Salem and those witches and satanists are totally evil. You can't talk to a "good" witch long before they invite you to pray and fast to satan for abortion. You would walk in the marshes and find dead coyotes with their heads and tails cut off. The cops said it was all those nice witches making sacrifices. hate to think of what wasn't found

17. Woah.

Jo M, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you for telling the truth. I suspected as much.

AED, Jo M and Sam like this.
  19. Jo M

Jo M Powers

That's pretty bad Sam, so disturbing. Salem has always been a magnet for demonic activity, the town was probably cursed.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021 at 4:56 AM
  20. AED

AED Powers

:eek: