Happy birthday Padraig.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mac, Nov 8, 2013.

  1. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Hope you had a great day Padraig!!!
     
  2. Genuflect

    Genuflect New Member

    Happy happy !!

    1. [​IMG]
     
  3. Patty78

    Patty78 Angels

    Happy Birthday!

    I wish you another year full of blessings and peace.
     
  4. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Thanks so much, apart from the hangover I had a wonderful day, thanks for the good wishes. I used to be annoyed that my birthday never fell on any Saints Day. I searched and searched but it seemed to be a very ordinary 'Green ' day.:(

    But on reading Blessed Catherine Emmerich's Book on the life of Mary I discovered to my joy that Catherine says that the 8th of November is the real date of the Immaculate Conception. I believe her too.:D

    [​IMG]

    Tiepolo Giambattista - The Immaculate Conception
     
  5. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    happy belated birthday Padraig!
     
  6. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Happy even more belated!(y) May your Heart be enlarged with the love of God!

    Hey, PS! I think your new signature is grand!

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
  7. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    I felt it was time to change it. It says it all and I feel it in my heart 100%. with so little time left, the fastest way to get on the path of God's will for your life, the fastest way to the heart of Jesus, and the fastest way to holiness is by consecrating yourself to Mary. 'nuff said, and time for action!
     

Share This Page