Great news!

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Heidi, Mar 20, 2014.

  1. Heidi

    Heidi Powers

    Remember a couple of weeks ago I posted about the difficulty with getting a loan for our new house? I prayed to St. Joseph, as you all suggested, and.......the loan was approved today, on St. Joseph's feast day!
     
    bflocatholic, Eamonn, kathy k and 2 others like this.
  2. grimisocks

    grimisocks Archangels

    Miracles do happen with a good degree of faith and prayer. Delighted for you Heidi. I was just about to say the prayer to St Joseph now as I head to bed.
     
    Heidi likes this.
  3. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Praise God! I'm so happy for you! Thank you St. Joseph!:)

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
    Heidi likes this.
  4. picadillo

    picadillo Guest

    Congrats Heidi! Thank you St. Joseph!
     
  5. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    I'm sure it was just a coincidence.......NOT ! LOL Congrats ! Thanks St. Joseph !
     
    Heidi likes this.
  6. padraig

    padraig Powers

    :)
    Funny, Heidi I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering if you were still discouraged. I take it you are a little less, now. :)
     
    Heidi likes this.
  7. Miriam

    Miriam Archangels

    Thank yo St. Joseph, so happy for you Heidi - praise be to God!
     
    Heidi likes this.
  8. Yippee! St. Joseph the wonderworker!! Thank you ! Congrats Heidi!
     
    Heidi likes this.
  9. Heidi

    Heidi Powers

    I just need to remember that God works everything out in His way with His timing!

    What I really get discouraged about is my family's lack of faith and my husband's family's liberalism........but, I must put that in God's hands as well.
     
    Miriam likes this.
  10. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Sometimes prayer is like a water hitting stone, it takes years to make an impact.:)

    Look at St Monica with St Augustine.

     
    Heidi likes this.

Share This Page