Gay Marriage Referendum Ireland.

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Sanctus, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

2. Infant Jesus of Prague

repost to above....silly me!

This MOG forum is proof of your wise words!
    Many of you from Ireland who post still have the Irish Missonary spirit! Fr Wade from the Fathers of Mercy in Kentucky, last fall on a EWTN Mass made a statement how the internet,he believed was the new mission field.The world is connected like never before. you may never know who or where in this world, will read your post???
    I appreciate my Irish brethren who post comments and links to stories. I do like reading comments, sometimes you learn more than the article itself...lol Still many wise souls in Ireland, Our Lord still has plans for Ireland, Good PLANS !:):):)

Spirit of Truth likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

An interesting Orthodox perspective.:) I am fond of the Orthodox, although here and there they can be virulently anti Catholic. Not all ...but some.

4. Spirit of Truth

Spirit of Truth Archangels

It is an insult to the good Creator to discriminate against His Divine Providence; His children worldwide.
    I have seen with my eyes and better judgment the work of the Blessed Holy Trinity working in Russia and neighboring countries. Irrefutably! Such countries have become more spiritually grounded in faith.. ah poor Ireland's 1500 years of the faith is dwindling while in Russia and surrounding countries it is starting to catch blaze.

We have the fullness of the Truth as Catholics laid down to us throughout millennia; bought and paid for in toil and trouble, sweat and blood.. but.. alas.

As Jesus has said:
    Then he shall answer them, saying: Amen I say to you, as long as you did it not to one of these least, neither did you do it to me.

Jesus calls us to love all! To be more like him.

God bless!

5. padraig

padraig New Member

Cardinal Kasper has recently spoken out in favour of the Irish Referendum in which homosexual marriage was passed.

Remember this is a Cardinal of the Catholic Church saying this publically. With no action taken against him in any way.

Please go away and think about this and why it might be.

'.....defended the vote of the Irish in favor of homosexual “marriages,” saying: “A democratic state has the duty to respect the will of the people; and it seems clear that, if the majority of the people wants such homosexual unions, the state has a duty to recognize such rights.” He also said that the Irish referendum is “emblematic for the situation in which we find ourselves, not only in Europe, but in the whole West.” Kasper also said: “The postmodern concept – following which everything is equal – stands in contrast to the doctrine of the Church.”
    Cardinal Kasper made a link between the events in Ireland and the doctrine of the Catholic Church, when he said it now becomes harder for the Church to explain its own moral position to others in the question of homosexuality. “We have to find a new language,” he said. “We have to overcome [unjust] discrimination, which has a long tradition in our culture.” It is important in his view to honor those long-lasting same-sex relationships, which contain “elements of the good,” even though the Church cannot change its fundamental attitude toward them since they are themselves against the teaching of the Gospels.'

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/g...synod-agenda-after-irish-vote-cardinal-kasper

upload_2015-5-31_21-15-19.jpeg

6. Infant Jesus of Prague

My old Duey Rheims bible commentary speaks of a third of the stars fallen= Bishops and company....those who fell under the weight of persecution and apostatized...

Bishops in another commentary, are on Pillars ,they have a Divine appointment with minds in the Heavens... the tail swipe knocks them to earthly things

but some take it only literally as stars...

Revelation 12:4
    His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to bear a child, that he might devour her child when she brought it forth; per Menochius

7. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I don't know what to make of this Cardinal Kasper article.

I thought matters of Faith and Morals, were the territory of The Holy Father and Bishops (Cardinals) who are one with him in Faith and Morals.

He that is not with Me said Jesus, is against Me. The Holy Father is Christ's representative on earth.

Are we looking at open Anti Christ(ian) sentiments here, or am I misunderstanding something.

8. Infant Jesus of Prague

well were looking at Schism of Church teaching and also against the will of our Holy Father....

papa Francis is a patient soul and hopes with these discussions on the Family, many thru cival discourse will return to sound teaching...
    pride ruins a many of souls tho...

9. Julia

I hope it is ok to post further concerns I feel just now. Someone might put me straight.

listening to the Video link above, the Orthodox Priest? says homosexual acts are mentioned in the Bible as an Abomination in the sight of God.

To me a world inhabited by same sex couples would be a world Desolate of people, in a few years.

If you put those two facts together, you come up with an Abomination of Desolation.

If you see the hierarchy of the Church condoning such behaviour, you are now facing;;;
    An Abomination of Desolation, set up where it ought not to be.

So should we be running for the hills?

10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Kasper: “A democratic state has the duty to respect the will of the people; and it seems clear that, if the majority of the people wants such homosexual unions, the state has a duty to recognize such rights.

Utter, utter nonsense.

The law of God is above human law. The majority of people were wrong. Period, full stop, no comma!

Everyone who voted Yes should be excommunicated.

Heidi and Infant Jesus of Prague like this.
  11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

12. padraig

padraig New Member

It is wrong to discriminate against God;s children. Staing a fact
    I like many people have wondered what the 'Abomination of Desolation', might be. I think the orignal Abomination was the Fall of the Temple in Jeruslam when the Emperor Vespasian overthrew the Holy of Holy and demolished the Temple by fire.

I always suspected the futre Abomination of Desolation might in some way refer to the Blessed Sacrament in some way? To the prophecies that indicate the Sacrifice of the Mass might be halted?

I am not sure.

13. Julia

Spirit of Truth, it feels like you are kicking the Irish when if the other are feeling like me they must be feeling very down just now.

I forgive you, and pray your intended meaning was not as sharp as it feels.
    God bless you too.

14. Spirit of Truth

Spirit of Truth Archangels

I am so sorry dear soul if you feel "down" I will empathize with you. I will pray with you. I will love you.
    But I will not apologize for speaking the TRUTH.

God Bless!

Siena and Infant Jesus of Prague like this.
  15. Infant Jesus of Prague

some on this forum want us to believe the Church is run by masons...condraticts Christs own words... The Gates of HELL will never prevail...
    But listen to someone who says mary and jesus say masons are blocking them...
    Maybe I have to much faith in our Church, and you have to little faith or vice versa.
    The Church told us what the Bible was in the 3rd centuary, now we go to anyone who says jesus and mary spoke to me and cast doubt on our Holy Mother the Church,,,Christs Mystical Body....who Hears you Hears Me!

Blaze whatever path you may, make sure its in Union with Christ our Lord...

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Our Lord cleared up any misunderstanding on the 'third of the stars falling from the sky' in GSWYL messages to Verne Dagenais:

09/26/07My son this is a message to clear up confusion in your mind. Remember there are many voices in this world trying to deceive you. Not every voice which claims to speak the word of God is from God. For my word states: Dearly beloved, believe not every spirit: but try the spirits if they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. And every spirit that dissolveth Jesus is not of God. And this is Antichrist, of whom you have heard that he cometh: and he is now already in the world. You are of God, little children, and have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. I John 4:1-4. Read I John 2:22. Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son. Read I John2:18. Little children, it is the last hour: and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh, even now there are become many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last hour. My son as my word clearly states, you have been in the last days, since my church began. In every generation, false prophets and heresies have risen up to deceive mankind. Your generation is no different. You know you are in the last days because of the appearance of the spirit of antichrist. He has been manifested since his rebellion against my Father. The spirit of antichrist is Satan, who is the father of lies. Prior to my coming, he was not referred to as the spirit of antichrist, because the Christ had not yet appeared on earth. After my ascension into heaven, Satan has been described as the spirit of antichrist because he is against me. Notice I John 4:3 states: he is now already in the world and verse 4 states: You are of God little children. And have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. When these words were written, my children, had already overcome the spirit of antichrist, who is Satan himself. I John 4:1-4need to be understood in its entire context. It refers to the spirit of antichrist. I John 2:18refers to many antichrists. The understanding to this passage is I John 2:22. Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son. In John 8:44, I told the Jews, the devil is a liar and the father thereof. Any person who is against me is being led by the spirit of antichrist and is an antichrist. If you deny that I am the Christ who came in the flesh, you are led by the spirit of antichrist and are an antichrist. Simply stated: antichrist is anti or against the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. A person led by the spirit of antichrist becomes an antichrist. I John 2:18 states: even now there are become many Antichrists. Throughout history there have been many souls, who fulfilled the criteria and were antichrists. Be careful who you label as an antichrist because Satan is a deceiver and you may be committing the sin of slander.

The book of the Apocalypse is a vision of the sufferings, struggles, and triumph of my church. The prophet Daniel has many prophecies which correspond with the book of the Apocalypse. Daniel 12:9 states: And he said: Go, Daniel, because the words are shut up and sealed until the appointed time. My Holy Spirit will unseal the prophecies and give an understanding at the appointed time. Many are prophesying your generation is the fulfillment of these prophecies. Pay close attention to the words of your Popes. Both of your last Popes have stated you are in the battle of Apocalypse 12 between the woman and the dragon. The woman can have several meanings. It is both my church and my blessed Mother who are fighting against the dragon, who is Satan. The third part of the stars of heaven who are cast to the earth, represents the clergy, cardinals, bishops, and priests, who are following the dragon. Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI have warned the faithful, not to be seduced by the dragon. Another spiritual meaning from this passage refers to the great battle which is taking place between the woman and the red dragon of masonry and communism. My blessed Mother’s appearance at Fatima was a sign from heaven to mankind to not be seduced by the lies of masonry and communism.My blessed mother appeared prior to the Bolshevik revolution in 1917 to warn the world of these errors. This struggle is still continuing today. My blessed Mother is the prophet of your time. Pay close attention to her approved apparitions and pay close attention to the Holy Father’s teachings. My Holy Spirit is opening the book of Daniel and the Apocalypse through my blessed Mother’s teachings, my Holy Church’s teachings, and the messages from my messengers of today. Remember Amos 3:7: For the Lord God doth nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. The message from9/25/07 describes the Fatima consecration in more detail to you. As explained to you, on 9/25/07 by my Father, masonry and communism are once again gathering forces in your world. The destruction of these forces will be accomplished by the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

My son, I ask you how are you protected from these evil forces? By receiving the seal of the living God. Read Ezekiel 9:6: Utterly destroy old and young, maidens, children and women: but upon whomsoever you shall see Thou, kill him not. And begin ye at my sanctuary. So they began at the ancient men who were before the house. Now read Apocalypse 7:3: Saying: hurt not the earth nor the sea nor the trees, till we sign the servants of our God in their foreheads. What is the seal of the living God? It is my life residing in your soul. It is sanctifying grace. You are sealed by the Holy Spirit at baptism and confirmation. Those who claim you need a special seal from God to be protected, be wary of. 2 Corinthians 1;21, 22. Now he that confirmeth us with you in Christ and that hath anointed us, is God: Who also hath sealed us and given the pledge of the Spirit in our hearts. Again re-read I John 4:4: You are of God, little children, and have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. These children of mine had already overcome the spirit of antichrist in their day. The same teaching has not changed. When you use the sign of the cross, you are also protecting yourself with the seal of the living God. It was through my cross the power of Satan, sin, and death was defeated. Each holy Eucharist partaken increases my Divine life within your soul. My people where is your faith? If you have sanctifying grace in your soul, you are protected from the spirit of antichrist. Do not let Satan deceive you otherwise. If God be for us, who is against us? Romans 8:31.

17. Infant Jesus of Prague

Fatima,
    Thank you, you have a Good Heart!!!
    Your my Brother in arms!!! and all of us!

But I listen to the Church on these matters
    Private revalation is a distraction for me...

18. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Infant,

Do you pray the Rosary? It is private revelation.

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I listen as well, and when the Church is silent I listen the voice of his messengers and my own prayer life. A few did this as well, up and until the miracle at Fatima. I could be wrong and others could be wrong who discern otherwise, but I think it is important to test all prophecy and hold on to what is good. I totally respect your position as well in waiting for Holy Mother Church to speak as this is prudent as well for some.

I think about the Divine Mercy messages to St. Sister Faustina. Most did not give them a second thought. They essentially were 'dead in the water' for decades with little hope of getting full papal approval. Now we have other writings such as Elizabeth Kindlemann's 'Flame of Love' and Luisa Piccaretta's 36 volumes, which many find so inspirational and are trying to live in the Divine Will. Yet they are not approved either. I realize many just want the formally recognized writings and messages, but in doing so, I believe much grace is lagging in waiting for Rome to speak.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  20. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Fatima sez: "I believe much grace is lagging in waiting for Rome to speak."
    NO DOUBT!!! ... but ... We must be careful in these "Times" and remember the admonitions of Jesus/Scripture that there would be false prophets, wonders and "miracles" that would confuse-n-discourage-n-mislead The Flock!! I believe that the essentials of Our Salvation were set in "concrete" by 500 AD. Test and evaluate the "new" but always be prepared to "Fall back" on the Faith of Our Fathers!!

GOD GUIDE AND SAVE ALL HERE!!