GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Its out of print, plus finding the 3 book complete set ,in good used condition is tough. I have several places you can read it free online.

http://stjosephpublications.com/books_page.htm

OR

https://ourlady.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Garabandal_Book1.pdf

https://ourlady.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Garabandal_Book2.pdf

https://ourlady.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Garabandal_Book3.pdf

OR 2nd edition see

https://maryrefugeofholylove.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/she-went-in-haste-to-the-mountain.pdf

2. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Beth B likes this.
  3. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY NOVEMBER 8,1966
    Notes recorded by Mother Nieves ( the Directress of Conchita's college ) "Conchita's Recollections"

Conchita: " Helping others has done me much good. When I visited the hospitals, I noticed that I benefited. Then I remembered the things that attracted me at other times — like amusements, fine clothes — and I saw that they weren't worth the trouble."
    Later at age 23 she came to America. A famous Spanish/American Radio personality and Physician in NY, Dr. Jerónimo Dominguez, knew her from his visits to Garabandal, offered to bring her over, and provide housing and a vocation in his medical practice.

Beth B likes this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

FAMOUS BELIEVER QUOTES

PADRE PIO'S BELIEF IN GARABANDAL :

Joey Lomangino’s recall of the when he talked to Padre Pio: “We made arrangements to come back again that same day and greeted Padre Pio in the cloister. When we knelt down, we said to him, “Padre Pio, is it true that the Virgin is appearing to the four girls of Garabandal?” And he said, “Yes.” We said, “Padre Pio, should we go there? He said, “Yes, why not?” And that’s how it happened. Because I received the assurance from Padre Pio that the Virgin was appearing and that he permitted me to go, then I wasn’t afraid and I went. “

Saint (Padre) Pio affirms Garabandal to a PH.D in confession.
    Joachim Bouflet,PH.D. went to Padre Pio for confession in July of 1968. Padre Pio told him "Pray to the Madonna. Consecrate yourself to the Virgin of Carmel." "Yes, Padre, I pray to Our Lady of Mount Carmel. For that matter, I would like to become a Carmelite." He didn't comment on this but repeated with insistence, "Consecrate yourself to the Virgin of Carmel who appeared at Garabandal."
    Bouflet:"So it's true?"
    Padre Pio : "Certo e vero!" ("Yes, it's true!")

“While he was living, the same Padre Pio guaranteed the authenticity of the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin. He met Conchita at San Giovanni Rotondo. Even during the last days of his life he talked about this to his brothers in religious life and left a personal message for the principle personage of the apparitions. “

Fr. Pelletier -“Our Lady comes to Garabandal” page 219

From the book “The Final Hour “ page 141
    On the topic of Padre Pio ‘s belief in Garabandal:
    “Asked on another occasion about its authenticity, he answered curtly,

”How many times must she appear there to be believed ? “

From the book “Thunder of Justice “ page 163 : , Conchita met privately with Padre Pio. On this occasion, he took Conchita’s hand and her crucifix that Our Lady had kissed in Garabandal and held them both in his own two hands. The crucifix had passed through the hands of the child Jesus, during the apparition of November 13,1965.

The Emotion of Padre Pio about Conchita and his own words : “Poor Conchita as she has suffers ... Loving the Blessed Virgin Mary with all his heart, belong to Her and working for Her, Our Lady of Garabandal, She is the one who has set her foot on the Mountain ... She is the Star on the Mountain (Father Laffineur has used Padre Pio words to call his own book “She is the Star on the Mountain) ...Padre Pio also added, We must support the seers of Garabandal”……

March 3, 1962 ( Padre Pio wrote the girls a letter . LAST SENTENCE)

“They do not believe in you or in your conversations with the Lady in White. BUT THEY WILL BELIEVE YOU WHEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE"

MOTHER TERESA In a letter on November 10, 1987, Mother Teresa communicated the following to Monsignor Father Juan Antonio del Val, Bishop of Santander from 1971-1991:

“It was 1970, 18 years ago, when I first heard about the Apparitions in San Sebastián de Garabandal in Spain.

Sometimes it seems to me that a lot of time has passed, and other times it seems like it was yesterday. From the beginning, I felt that these events were authentic.”

SAINT JOHN PAUL IIThere is a book on Garabandal, written by Albrecht Weber in 1993, entitled Garabandal Der Zeigefmger Gottes (Garabandal: The Finger of God), of which a first edition copy was presented to Pope John Paul II. He later asked his secretary, Fr. (now Archbishop) Stanislaus Dziwisz, to write to the author. In the subsequent printing (2000 ,2nd Edition) of the book, on page 19, a portion of the Pope's message is reprinted, as follows:"May God reward you for everything. Especially for the deep love with which you are making the events connected with Garabandal more widely known. May the Message of the Mother of God find an entrance into hearts before it is too late. As an expression of joy and gratitude, the Holy Father gives you his apostolic blessing."Weber writes, "From the attached greeting in the Pope's own handwriting, with his signature, it is clear how deep an interest he has in the events of Garabandal, and how anxious he is that they should be made known in a credible way."

SAINT (POPE) PAUL VI : QUOTES ON GARABANDAL

After meeting Conchita in Jan.1966 he said:

“ Conchita, I bless you and with me the whole church will bless you “.

Pope Paul VI had shown a very special interest in the apparitions. At an audience given to Fr. Xavier Escalda, S.J., the latter mentioned there were many opponents of the apparitions even amongst his own people. His Holiness promptly rejoined:

"It doesn't matter; tell these gentlemen that it is the Pope who has said that it is most important and most urgent to make these messages known to the world."

Father Escalada explained his work in spreading the message of Garabandal in Mexico and the Pope Paul VI encouraged him to continue saying: "These messages must be made known." Father Escalada asked the Pope for his permission to continue promoting Garabandal and the Pope said “YES”. Pope Paul VI said :

"It is the most beautiful story of humanity since the days of Christ. It is like a second life of the Virgin on earth. And we can never be grateful enough for it."

"Jacinta, I am with you, but we have to pray much and have much patience . . : it. is necessary to pray that the Church will become aware of the importance of Garabandal."

One time Bishop of FATIMA, Bishop Joao Venancio proclaimed Garabandal's message is the same as Fatima.

In 1983, he would declare to Fr. A. Combe that: "this Message given by the Blessed Virgin at Garabandal is the same as the one given at Fatima, but it is updated . . . At Garabandal, Mary came to upgrade her Message given at Fatima to new conditions of the Church (and of the world). It is obvious to me that the Message of Our Lady of Mount Carmel is a Message of salvation for our time . . ." Yes, without any doubt, but perhaps much more . .

[From 'Garabandal' Book, J. Serre, page226]

CARDINAL ALFREDO OTTAVIANI

Prefect for more than twenty years of the Sacred Congregation of the Holy Office, which, in 1966, became the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Cardinal Ottaviani was, in his special function of "guardian of the faith,"

It was therefore, with prudence, that, one might remember, he first listened to Conchita in January 1966, at the Vatican. The initiatives that the Prefect of the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith took, right after his conversations with the visionary, facilitating her meeting Pope Paul VI, in private, allows us to suppose, however, that his opinion was already favorable. . . Not, however, without mentioning how Jacinta herself was to be introduced to Cardinal Ottaviani, in 1975, for we know the astonishing exhortation he then addressed to her: "We must pray a great deal, Jacinta, so that the Church may acknowledge Garabandal," after . . . having told her that he believed in the supernatural character of Garabandal .

[From 'Garabandal' Book, J. Serre, page 234]

Conchita received a letter, dated February12, 2007, from Archbishop Carlos Osoro Sierra of Oviedo, then the acting Apostolic Administrator for the Diocese of Santander, which read:
    I am sure the Bishop will promote investigations, so that the events of Garabandal may be examined with greater profundity… I have known of authentic conversions connected to the apparitions. In the face of suchevents, how can we not feel the need to open our heart always to Mary our Mother to tell her that we need her protection, her help, her encouragement ,her enthusiasm, her faith, her hope and her love.

I encourage you to keep maintain this devotion to our Mother”.

“ Garabandal: Message of Hope “-Fr. Jose Luis Saavedra pg17

Sam likes this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

It has come to my attention over the weekend that there is several videos floating around "youtube" BY AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE, that the dates of the Warning & Miracle are changed by God (one video actually said so it wasn't during "football season" LOL ! ) . ( God's biggest worry ,the NFL,lol )
    Anyhow ignore these ridiculous claims as first off, NO NAME=NO CREDIBILITLY ! Anything this important, God would not message us through an "un-named source". Secondly don't you think he would have told Conchita FIRST ? (and she would have called me ). The Vatican already has the date of the Miracle too, so were they informed .... NO.
    Try to remember this is the devil's last quest for souls and he creates division and distrust using his little minions here to do his dirty work. Please use COMMON SENSE when reading or viewing anything on the internet about the Warning & Miracle. Thank you.

Beth B, John T, Mario and 3 others like this.
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Glenn, I almost missed this, I thank God that I didn't. Thank you for all of your efforts, may God bless you and your family always.+

I almost forgot to mention that KT McFarland just stated this morning that she is fearful that China will attack Taiwan in March after the Olympics has finished.

Here is your video again -

I noticed that this next video was posted a couple of days after your interview and I think that it is very good to watch also. I'm not sure if it has been posted on MOG already also and since the search feature has not been restored yet it is difficult for me to know.

In the above video, when the priest speaks of smelling roses at the end of the video I honestly smelt roses or some floral scent at that exact time.

Mario, Sam and Glenn like this.
  7. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Thanks Carol55, I am going to make series of short 10-15 minute videos on specific Garabandal topics soon. I think it's easier for people ( time & attention span wise) to make them short and to the point of a specific topic.

8. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

TODAY IN GARABANDAL HISTORY NOVEMBER 9,1966
    Notes recorded by Mother Nieves ( the directress of Conchita's college ) "Conchita's Recollections"

Mother Nieves tried to lift up her spirits, telling her that when the (spiritual ) darkness passed she would enter into the fullness of God . . .
    Conchita— "What a joy if it were like that! But could I possibly experience more joy than I have experienced in the past? The apparitions of the Virgin filled me with happiness. But the locutions of Jesus are much better. I don't understand ... It is something superior ... I pray that He accomplishes His will in me."

9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

GARABANDAL CONFERENCE IN TORONTO 11-9-96
    WITH JOEY LOMANGINO AND JACINTA MOYNIHAN.

I thought it would be a wonderful for those of you who have never heard Joey speak about his life, accident, conversion, meeting Padre Pio, trips to Garabandal, and the Warning and Miracle.
    I was blessed to accompany Joey and Marilyn Lomangino to Toronto for this Garabandal conference.
    At about the 51:25 mark of this home made video, and the end of Joey’s talk, you can see people lined up to meet Jacinta and venerate the crucifix our Blessed Mother kissed. Also another line to meet Joey & Marilyn Lomangino , and venerate the large medal our Blessed Mother kissed.
    Here is the You Tube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bPj8kb44V0&feature=youtu.be

10. Clau

Clau New Member

Hello! many people think (myself many times) that the future events that we are waiting for so much are not near. But then I remember Conchita's prophecy about the "Popes" . My idea (after having analyzed it for a long time) is that it is the Clock of Life of Benedict XVI. Our Lady did not say that "there would be no more Popes" she said that "before the Warning", "4 Popes" would "pass"... that means that, when Pope Benedict XVI passes to eternity... everything will be near.

11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

For those new members who would like a brief but detailed explanation of the Marian Apparitions at Garabandal,Spain (or to share this with family or friends who don’t know about Garabandal) a short video by actor Ricardo Montalban.

12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

13. Serena

Serena Principalities

Sounds like an interesting interpretation.

14. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

PROPHECY FULFILLED! Predictions of Mari Loli & Khrushchev Regarding the Emergence of World Communism

Khrushchev was right!!

15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

They showed Conchita's picture incorrectly.

16. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

18. Clau

Clau New Member

I thought I had read that Conchita advises to make a good confession during this year ... Can it be interpreted as that events are near?

19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

She was not pointing to a specific year, as she said that last year .

20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Today in Garabandal History: Nov.12,1966

I found another one of those great little stories, on how our Blessed Mother performed “small miracles “ all the time ,that went unnoticed until years later . This story comes from when Conchita was in school in Burgos, under the direction of Mother Nieves Garcia. This story was revealed to Mother, by Conchita on Nov.12,1966.

Conchita speaking to Mother Nieves : “You know Fr. Collin? Now he is trying to pass for the Pope ( he is a Frenchman with a small group of followers who called himself Clement XV.) he was in my village. He wanted to speak with me but my mother wouldn't allow it. The people ended up throwing him out of the village.
    Well when I was in Rome, they showed me a picture from a newspaper in which I was shown at Fr. Collin's side, and it mentioned there that he had been with me and many other lies. I deny this since I have never been with him. They make up many things like this. One day a woman came to my village and insistently asked me to inscribe a card for her. I wrote nothing more than "Ask that God bless our only Pope his Holiness Paul VI." I don't know why that occurred to me. A little later a priest I know well, came running up and said to me " What have you written for that woman ? She is a Mason a supporter of Fr. Collin".
    Heaven protects.

Booklady likes this.